Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2014 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought Koko looked cute this episode. FINALLY, the trip they wanted. Shame about the weather though....shame.

Can't believe Tada Banri actually stripped inside the car though LMAO. Must be fun playing in the rain lol. I thought overall the episode was pretty fun at the beach. Oh shit, this drive.. Seriously, don't fall asleep when driving, it's fucking dangerous. I did that once recently but there was no car on the road.
Jan 23, 2014 12:31 PM

Feb 2008
Well it was quite average I guess it was ghost Banri that tramp on the break when everything happen.
OMG that's dangerous it's quite obviously that everyone was tired.

I wonder why Kouko were crying of anger in the preview and Nana was angry at Banri.
Maybe the ghost banri came back. O_o

Don't go curse someone if you going to regret it later " Ghost Banri " :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 23, 2014 12:35 PM

Oct 2013
Some talk about everyone's relationships eh? Current Banri reinforcing his love for Koko there at the beginning. Though it seems Koko is still worried about a few things, not that this hasn't ever happened before. They were quite cute this episode. Poor 2D-kun. No relationships for him and now he's their taxi lol. I think him and Chinami would look good as a couple. She may like flashy people but normal suits her best. It seems ghost Banri is making an appearance this episode as well. More inner turmoil for Banri.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 23, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2012
Why does Ghost Banri suck so hard?
He's spineless, whiny, and overall an immature prick

Assuming the preview is about Kouko shutting herself in her room because she doesn't want to go to Barcelona and being pissed at Banri because he didn't tell her to stay
Jan 23, 2014 12:57 PM

Oct 2013
HybridMBL said:

It's funny cause ghost Banri might of just saved them all. Who knows where the car would've went otherwise.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Jan 23, 2014 12:59 PM

Aug 2013
Awesome episode, asshole ghost Banri trying to mess things up with their trip, but they have a fun time regardless.

Falling asleep while driving is a terrible terrible thing. Also very nervous about the preview about the next episode. I love Koko and Banri, and seems like shes upset about something...I hope its not anything with Linda.
My Candies:
Jan 23, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
HybridMBL said:

Assuming the preview is about Kouko shutting herself in her room because she doesn't want to go to Barcelona and being pissed at Banri because he didn't tell her to stay

Totally agree with you, he cant just let Koko and Banri be happy.
My Candies:
Jan 23, 2014 1:00 PM

Sep 2009
7thVoid said:
HybridMBL said:

It's funny cause ghost Banri might of just saved them all. Who knows where the car would've went otherwise.
If it was really ghost Banri causing all the misfortune, maybe they would have left earlier if they weren't so late (I'm not sure what their original plan was though).
Jan 23, 2014 1:03 PM

Aug 2012
Nice episode. Unfortunate end. By the looks of preview, looks like Koko will lose it in the next episode. Question is...over what? Did perhaps ghost Banri reach his body again?
Jan 23, 2014 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
saxophone15 said:
7thVoid said:
HybridMBL said:

If it was really ghost Banri causing all the misfortune, maybe they would have left earlier if they weren't so late (I'm not sure what their original plan was though).

True. In the end though he did same them. Then again, maybe he only did so because he needs his body to go after Linda.

Jan 23, 2014 1:10 PM

Oct 2010
Oh boy, Koko's going to annoy me in the next episode, not really looking forward to it.
Jan 23, 2014 1:12 PM

Jun 2012
7thVoid said:

True. In the end though he did same them. Then again, maybe he only did so because he needs his body to go after Linda.

Wait, you're giving him props for saving them from a situation that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't out to ruin their day?
If he wasn't being an asshole in the first place they wouldn't have been tired : P
Jan 23, 2014 1:13 PM

May 2013
Koko's looking good in that bikini, but dang she feel asleep on the wheel. Good thing that Banri woke up in time to take action.
Jan 23, 2014 1:15 PM

Oct 2013
HybridMBL said:
7thVoid said:

Wait, you're giving him props for saving them from a situation that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't out to ruin their day?

If he wasn't being an asshole in the first place they wouldn't have been so tired : P

Not props just stating the obvious. Maybe now he'll understand even though a ghost his actions still have an effect on him.

Jan 23, 2014 1:17 PM

Dec 2012
Oh God,ghost Banri finally did something useful.
Jan 23, 2014 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
The juxtaposition of the drama and the life or death situation at the end there with the sudden light hearted ED made me lol.

There's this car hurdling to its passengers off a cliff to certain death followed by a jovial piano and stars and rainbows.

For those wondering why Koko is so mad in the next episode

good fun episode. Its good to see Banri and Koko finally getting it together as a couple, although i personally miss manic half crazy koko from the first few episodes. I feel bad for Chinami but im starting to get the overall message of this story. When you find love you better go after it cause it's probably not going to stick around for you to wait. Every character seems to drag their feet on this, except Banri. Maybe that's what "Golden Time" refers to.

It is so painful waiting for episodes of this every week.
Jan 23, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
Love how they were having fun in the rain. Glad the rain stopped and they were able to enjoy their trip to the beach though.
That accident could have been much worse. Good thing Banri woke up and stomped on the brakes. Hope everyone is alright.
Jan 23, 2014 1:33 PM
May 2013
Ghost Banri always make me laugh.
Jan 23, 2014 1:37 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They managed to have a lot of fun in the rain despite a bad start. Koko has really changed quite a bit since the beggining of the series and her and Banri are making a pretty nice fun couple.

Koko looked great in her bikini, but Banri really has to lose the "boomerang" and stick to trunks
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 23, 2014 1:38 PM

Jan 2014
Good episode overall, excited to see the next episode where Koko snaps over something. Chinami looked so cute with that hair! I hope she'll end up with 2d-kun or Mitsuo.
Melon
Jan 23, 2014 1:53 PM

Dec 2010
Damn Ghost Banri saving the day. I thought this would be the possible segue into Banri dying and that prediction about Kouko being the real main character being true.
Jan 23, 2014 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
2D-kun is so awesome XD

I that this memorie will be painful in later episodes
Jan 23, 2014 1:55 PM
Jul 2013
4/5 by the end so surprising.

Okamara: http://i39.tinypic.com/23jph52.jpg
Jan 23, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2012
This is getting a wee bit 2retarded4me

How goddamn irresponsible do you have to be to fall asleep while driving with 4 other people in the car -.-
Jan 23, 2014 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
Kinaro said:
This is getting a wee bit 2retarded4me

How goddamn irresponsible do you have to be to fall asleep while driving with 4 other people in the car -.-

What I'm going to is very delicate

Jokes aside, if ghost Banri hadn't rained on their parade they wouldn't be so tired to where a crash would ensue.

Jan 23, 2014 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
Well the beach is not that bad, despite the weather being bi-polar (well I think it was Ghost Banri doing it). LOL 2D-kun have no patience and wanted to go already. Surprised that Koko is driving and doing it safely, until that ending scene where they all fell asleep. Wow, even Ghost Banri tried to stop it.

Jan 23, 2014 2:19 PM

Jul 2013
Bad luck with all the traffic and being so behind on schedule. Ghost Banri's doing!
Loved the part when they started enjoying themselves in the rain. That turned it all around.
Ghost Banri.. >.<
For some reason I thought Koko's driving was going to be bad. Buut.. she's the best driver everrr.
Had a feeling it would end with everyone falling asleep.
That accident.. it could've been so much worse than it may turn out to be.
Jan 23, 2014 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
Gotta say, the ending had me shouting "NO", and stupidly, Ghost Banri saved the day.
Ghost Banri finally realising that cursing your own body isn't clever, it can lead to death.
If he didn't do all that stuff, I'm sure 2D kun would've not been so tired, but we can't be so sure, so I guess its good the Ghost Banri saved them, but at the same time, it was his fault for thinking that cursing his own body is the best option.
Great episode though, I'm guessing that Ghost Banri might have sneaked back into Banri's body somehow?? Though the lack of Linda in the preview makes me believe otherwise
Maybe Koko's getting a bit upset about going to Barcelona.
Anyways, still digging the OP/ED (The ED more, especially as to how the actual episode ends).
And oh yeah, kinda neat how what Linda said to him all that time back, her first 'conversation' with current Banri, saved his/their life.
Linda to the rescue!!
I really did like that quote, good stuff!!
Jan 23, 2014 2:51 PM

Jun 2013
Koko and Oka in the rain <3

That last scene though... see what happens when you act like a spoiled brat with the whole "I'll curse you!" deal, Ghost Banri!

Judging from the preveiw it looks like either Ghost Banri is back or both Banris have merged now. Either way drama s**tstorm incoming!
Jan 23, 2014 2:56 PM

Dec 2011
Wow, I thought we would get a cliffhanger where they are on the verge of colliding with something, but Banri stopped the car. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2008
Author have such stupid ideas...
I don't understand how can you driving when you are tired or sleepy?
Why don't stop go to sleep even in car, and then next day go back safely?
Why they don't back earlier? -.-
Really some people are so stupid... -.-

I liked how even if the weather wasn't good,
they still having fun :)

And I really giggled with all these "cursed cases" xD
and "Somebody cursed us?"
I loled and "Yeah! Bllame Banri for it! xD"

I hope Yana/Linda are really couple! *.*
And after this episode I hope 2D-kun will be with Oka :D

Nice episode!
Eh... next episode with crying Koko -.-
Great~ :/
Jan 23, 2014 3:15 PM

Nov 2009
That ghost Banri starts to annoy me and it's a bit creepy...he's in the passenger seat. XD
As of now i still like this show but hell will break lose if he doesn't end up with Koko.
Saito66Jan 23, 2014 3:44 PM
Jan 23, 2014 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
Saito6689 said:
That ghost Banri starts to annoy me and it's a bit creepy.
As of now i still like this show but hell will break lose if he doesn't end up with Koko.

Agreed, ghost banri really needs to go away!

Koko ftw! She definitely seemed more stable in this episode, at least to me. Driving long distance home while tired definitely isn't the brightest idea. Let that be a lesson to us all!

Sorry Linda-senpai but you were just too late.(In every sense)
Jan 23, 2014 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
Well for some reason my vote won't count...

This episode got me back into this series. I was starting to trail off after all that BS in episode 13 but that was a great cliffhanger we left off on, ...man I don't want to wait a week.
Jan 23, 2014 3:50 PM

Aug 2012
All I could think of was Another with the episode title "Accident Beach".

Jan 23, 2014 4:14 PM

Jun 2013
This ep was really cute and fun, cant wait for more!

gahh time sure fly's past when im watching this, probably my favorite this season
Jan 23, 2014 4:21 PM

Oct 2012
When I saw Koko driving in the middle of the night, I could only think that something bad was going to happen... Never drive when you're tired! Maybe Ghost Banri has learned that he shouldn't curse his body (the whole thing was a bit creepy).
Nice episode, that scene with all of them in the rain was really funny.
Now I have to wait one week, so long... I don't want to :/
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jan 23, 2014 4:25 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode! Oh my lord kouko was fucking adorable in this episode, as usual of course :)
Next week finally look like a return to the drama, im both excited and insanely scared :)
Jan 23, 2014 4:39 PM

Oct 2011
Bad start with their beach trip but got bettter

My heart stopped. Thank you Ghost Banri!!!!
Jan 23, 2014 4:48 PM

Nov 2013
I really liked this episode!

2D-kun as taxi driver and Banri dancing in the rain wearing a speedo were the highlights of this episode ^^

That bad luck it was all the ghost´s fault. First they got late, then the rain and now the sleepiness...

I am really looking for next week´s episode!

Jan 23, 2014 4:51 PM

Nov 2012
Holy crap was Ghost Banri the cause of that? And it looks like Koko snaps in the next episode.
Jan 23, 2014 4:56 PM

Jun 2012
Hopefully the real Banri is back.
Jan 23, 2014 4:58 PM

Jul 2012
THAT CLIFFHANGER SCARED ME SO BAD!!!

So the group finally got there long awaited beach trip. Koko bikini was hot and we just know that Bandi enjoyed it.

OH NO! Everyone has fallen asleep in the car including the driver. That brake stomp by Bandi though for the WIN!

Great episode!!!
Jan 23, 2014 5:00 PM

Jul 2013
Once again, its all Ghost Banri's thought. I really wished Linda was in the car when they crashed and then Linda ended up dying because of Ghost Banri. Imagine the despair on Ghost Banri's face if that were to happen knowing it was all his fault. I hope he learns from this and stops being a selfish prick. He may not be so lucky next time around.
Jan 23, 2014 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
Finally! Previous two horrible episodes are over and we are right back on track with the story!

I have to say I had the bad feeling since the start there were way to many details on seatbelts and there was some sort of uneasiness all throughout this episode.

I wonder if everyone is fine... according to the preview Oka looked happy and Banri should also be ok but Kouko looked kinda guilty, closed in darkness of her room. 2D-kun and Mitsuo were nowhere to be seen though.

But I guess if anything really happened they would showed it in the end rather than in the beginning of the next ep so I guess everyone is just fine (provided next episode won't consist of flashback). Main twist would be Banri turning to his old self with this, as we have seen him running through those doors to save them - and that could be real problem of next ep for Kouko and Linda (whatever she was talking about with Mitsuo before I really don't believe they were on the date).
Jan 23, 2014 5:12 PM

Dec 2012
Lol at Banri wearing that speedo. Nice to see everyone enjoying themselves when they were playing in the rain and afterwards when the sun came out.
Dat ending though.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 23, 2014 5:16 PM

Dec 2012
Prediction for next episode ( warning I in no way know what's coming up but in case I guess right please feel free to mark as spoiler); I'm assuming that bit near the end where ghost banri ran through the door with the white filling means he found a way back into his body so either he's gonna be taking over for a while OR he and current banri have merged hence what looks to be drama happening next episode.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Jan 23, 2014 5:18 PM

Oct 2012
Ophis said:
Once again, its all Ghost Banri's thought. I really wished Linda was in the car when they crashed and then Linda ended up dying because of Ghost Banri. Imagine the despair on Ghost Banri's face if that were to happen knowing it was all his fault. I hope he learns from this and stops being a selfish prick. He may not be so lucky next time around.

I also think it would be nice twist if they injured or killed someone in resulting car crash but I really don't think that is happening - Kouko would be put into prison and lives of everyone would be ruined. Though Nana was yelling on Banri in preview and the reason for sure would be Linda so I am really curious what happens next time.

EDIT: By the way, looking on the preview once again, I guess the man in the car is Kouko's father telling Banri to go check on her from time to time since after the incident she isn't leaving to Barcelona for sure. But Banri being his older-self, Kouko got mad on him when he tells her about his love for Linda.
Mich666Jan 23, 2014 5:34 PM
Jan 23, 2014 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Koko, Banri and others are having fun in the rain.

Good thing Banri woke up in time in the car and took an action before he and others encountered a car accident.
Jan 23, 2014 5:29 PM

Jan 2009
Thoughts:
0:17 what girl asks a guy if he's wearing a jockstrap? Only koko will

8:41, 15:58 chinami rape faces

12:46 banri looks so dam crazy when he strips

14:07 chinami in hawt black swimsuit

15:23 they should've eaten at the ramen shop while it was raining

16:30 2D-kun feeding yano

----------------
Overall:
1. More show time for Linda x Mitsuo. Linda = woman & boss.

2. Banri x Koko dancing in the rain was just flat out weird...

3. Yes… banri is starting to get his old self back. I'm not a fan at all of banri x koko. So I want to see banri destroy what he has with koko. BRING ON THE DRAMA. IM READY!!!

Ep15: 7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.