Forum Settings
Forums

WHICH CLAYMORE would be the most difficult to date and why?

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 15, 2009 4:47 PM

Aug 2008
fq said:
Most difficult to date? Claymores don't go on dates...
So i don't think that's a valid question...

They go on dates just yagi probably doesnt want to draw it becouse it wouldnt fit dark feel of show :)
Nov 18, 2009 9:34 AM

Feb 2008
Teresa she would bitch about everything
Nov 18, 2009 10:05 AM

Dec 2008
Nope. Teresa would just kick anyone stupid enough to pick on her. And she can kick realy hard...
New profile design sucks.
Nov 19, 2009 4:12 PM

Aug 2008
You know why they call her "Teresa of the faint smile" :)
Nov 28, 2009 2:11 AM
Jul 2018
I agree with everything Karharot said and i'm going with the same choice: Orphelia.
She is crazyyyyy.

And i loved that "sadistic execution" statement of yours Karharot :D gave me a good laugh
Nov 28, 2009 4:36 AM

Dec 2008
Kaysabb said:
And i loved that "sadistic execution" statement of yours Karharot :D gave me a good laugh

Thanks, but I just simply stated the obvious XD
Nov 28, 2009 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
Karharot said:
Kaysabb said:

Thanks, but I just simply stated the obvious XD

Lool, you sure are... BUT, i gotta admit, if the topic was who would you date, i'd choose Orphelia in that matter also :P
Nov 28, 2009 3:01 PM

Dec 2008
Kaysabb said:
Lool, you sure are... BUT, i gotta admit, if the topic was who would you date, i'd choose Orphelia in that matter also :P

You have some buisness in Netherworld? XD
The only way to start a date with her AND have a chance of living through it would be to give her Priscilla head.
But somehow I doubt that anyone could get this particular gift..
Nov 29, 2009 2:17 AM
Jul 2018
Karharot said:
Kaysabb said:

You have some buisness in Netherworld? XD
The only way to start a date with her AND have a chance of living through it would be to give her Priscilla head.
But somehow I doubt that anyone could get this particular gift..

Well i thought i might at least get an hour out of her without dying if i brought her like a thousand people to kill. With that i think i might be in her good grace :D. From then on, i'll have like 30min to discover if there is a slight possibility for us to hang out together. If by 30min i have nothing, i have another 30 to get as far away as possible.
Plus when people are this evil, praising them for that and agreing with their way of thinking very often leads to their good side.

I dont guarantee my survival but when you find something someone can relate too, you AT LEAST, get a little window :)
Nov 29, 2009 5:31 AM

Dec 2008
Kaysabb said:
Well i thought i might at least get an hour out of her without dying if i brought her like a thousand people to kill. With that i think i might be in her good grace :D. From then on, i'll have like 30min to discover if there is a slight possibility for us to hang out together. If by 30min i have nothing, i have another 30 to get as far away as possible.

Lol XD That's some plan XD But sadly I doubt that 30 min would be enough, maybe with a whole day you could do it... No. She had a very firm opinion about witnesses, you wouldn't make it even with a day.
Kaysabb said:
Plus when people are this evil, praising them for that and agreing with their way of thinking very often leads to their good side.

I'm afraid she is way too crazy for that, a simple praise wouldn't suffice, not with an alternative of playing with you with her sword
Kaysabb said:
I dont guarantee my survival but when you find something someone can relate too, you AT LEAST, get a little window :)

Well, that's true that one can always hope but I think you would have better chances with Riful than with Ophelia, Riful at least enjoys conversations XD
Nov 29, 2009 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
A DAY??? now that will be official, i will die! :P Like i said 30min no more no less. Plus 30min is even longer than i need to understand someone.
And for the witness thing, i don't think i can count as one, as i'm the one providing victims for her, and making it clear that like her, value for human life doesn't mean much to me :P . Now if she was killing and i walked by, at that moment i'll be a witness.
Orphelia is like a wild animal, she can sense fear and she feeds upon that. So if i go up to her and say: "Hello crazy claymore who will slice and dice me with no problem, i love ur craziness and thirst for blood, i like u and i'd like to watch u go psycho on people"
From then on, or she'll cut my head off straight away, which i won't mind as i won't even realise what just happened, i'll just be dead. Or, she'll just go "WTF", think about it and give some kind of lets-see-if-he-should-die-or-live test for a couple of days. That will be my opening ;)
And now that you mention it, Riful was kinda cute XD but that awakened boyfriend of hers MIGHT be a problem... and not a very small one.
Nov 29, 2009 9:30 AM

Dec 2008
Kaysabb said:
A DAY??? now that will be official, i will die! :P Like i said 30min no more no less. Plus 30min is even longer than i need to understand someone.

I meant the running part XD
Kaysabb said:
And for the witness thing, i don't think i can count as one, as i'm the one providing victims for her, and making it clear that like her, value for human life doesn't mean much to me :P

I doubt that she knows what "value of human life" means to begin with.. Still, you might get somewhere with that logic (most likely cementary though :).
Kaysabb said:
Orphelia is like a wild animal, she can sense fear and she feeds upon that. So if i go up to her and say: "Hello crazy claymore who will slice and dice me with no problem, i love ur craziness and thirst for blood, i like u and i'd like to watch u go psycho on people"
From then on, or she'll cut my head off straight away, which i won't mind as i won't even realise what just happened, i'll just be dead. Or, she'll just go "WTF", think about it and give some kind of lets-see-if-he-should-die-or-live test for a couple of days. That will be my opening ;)

You have guts XD No common sense though :) Personally I think that your chances would be pretty low, but if you think that Ophelia is worth the risk... It's your life anyway :)
Kaysabb said:
And now that you mention it, Riful was kinda cute XD but that awakened boyfriend of hers MIGHT be a problem... and not a very small one.

ROTFL XD Right, but if Riful would order him not to kill then he would not kill (well, there always is the problem of his short-lived memory) ;) On the other hand currently in manga Riful and Dauph are taking on their shoulders (or tentacles or whatever) the entire romantic part of the plot so chances are that Riful would be disinclined to betray her lover...
Nov 29, 2009 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
Ooh i do think she's worth the risk :D I go nuts for psychos ( Notice my Lucy from Elfen Lied avatar ;) even though she's a cute little kid there)

So if i understand correctly, the only thing to do is become a claymore myself... having snake eyes would be kinda cool though...
Oh dear women are so complicated :P lool
Nov 29, 2009 5:14 PM

Dec 2008
Kaysabb said:
Ooh i do think she's worth the risk :D I go nuts for psychos ( Notice my Lucy from Elfen Lied avatar ;) even though she's a cute little kid there)

She wasn't really violent psycho back then (those brats in orphanage got what they were asking for), it was only later when she turn into real bloody badass (I love the way she glared at people from under her hair :)
Kaysabb said:
So if i understand correctly, the only thing to do is become a claymore myself... having snake eyes would be kinda cool though...

No. Becoming a Claymore is the LAST THING you want to do before meeting Ophelia, she would just love to awaken you and skewer you through aftrerwards...
BTW if you like violent badass girls then check out Kara no Kyoukai (I think that Ryougi Shiki will be to your liking :)
And of course read the Claymore manga, even with Ophelia dead there is still a bunch of other psycho girls :)
KarharotNov 29, 2009 5:20 PM
Nov 29, 2009 10:23 PM

Nov 2007
Easy modo: Helen.
Hardo modo: Everyone else.
Nov 30, 2009 1:15 AM
Jul 2018
Karharot said:

No. Becoming a Claymore is the LAST THING you want to do before meeting Ophelia, she would just love to awaken you and skewer you through aftrerwards...
BTW if you like violent badass girls then check out Kara no Kyoukai (I think that Ryougi Shiki will be to your liking :)
And of course read the Claymore manga, even with Ophelia dead there is still a bunch of other psycho girls :)

Lol, i doubt she will be able to awaken me :P i have no interest fighting yoma or claymore, that will just be for self-denfence or running 100times faster :D
I started reading the manga but i'm taking my time. And thanks for the recomandation :D i'll check it out for sure
removed-userNov 30, 2009 1:19 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.