Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (53) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 »
Post New Reply
Jan 24, 7:26 PM

Feeling happy after finishing the school week
I'm ready for season 2. Hope it's not trash. Anyways, enjoy your day today

Jan 25, 10:48 AM

I just wanna use this post to say Taeyeon is mighty fine. Like, holy macaroni <33

Jan 26, 7:29 AM

I'm great, and I'm just getting better. I will love and appreciate all those who support me and the things I have. I will learn from, and rise through any horseshit and negativity in my life. I will continue to love myself and I will become the best me that I can be

Jan 26, 10:13 PM

I've always used Wolf's Rain as my profile picture for a long time now even though I'm actually not a huge fan of it. the OP gives me the feels both musically and visually but maybe it's time to finally change it?? 😔
Modified by sunsetocean, Jan 26, 10:22 PM

Jan 27, 8:30 AM

Got 3 imgur accounts cause 2 of em are already packed with sets.~☆♡

Jan 27, 7:01 PM

I appreciate all the kind teachers I've had that believed in me. It really means a lot to a kid (at least to me growing up), especially since not all teachers care

Jan 28, 10:38 AM

Idk 'bout others, but if I live to be as old as a Golden Girl, I know for certain my youth isn't going to be the only time frame where amazing, life-changing things happen to me

Jan 28, 11:17 AM

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Holy Diver You've been down too long in the midnight sea Oh what's becoming of me

Jan 29, 9:29 AM

Weightlifting whilst listening to rock and metal music is one of life's greatest pleasures for me

Jan 29, 9:31 AM

I skim through 300 songs a day on Youtube.~☆♡

Jan 30, 5:41 PM

I love it when someone has a laugh that makes me laugh and they know it. 'Cause then we're just together laughing like we inhaled Joker Venom, lmao

Jan 31, 3:47 PM

Collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards is the only thing on this planet that simultaneously makes me feel young and old, lol

Jan 31, 3:50 PM

I like to draw things bleeding.

Feb 1, 12:32 PM

My Name & Desc are a joke, i don't actually think I'm an intellectual..

Feb 1, 6:59 PM

I want one of the Super Smash Bros. announcers at my wedding

Feb 1, 8:07 PM

Been thinking about formatting all my posts like this for the a e s t h e t i c
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+

Feb 2, 11:26 AM

僕様はアメリカ人なのに、日本語ができる。

Feb 3, 10:39 AM

Speaking from experience and observation here, but a number of people are awful friends.

Whether it's because they're insecure, manipulative, don't want to see you succeed or do "better" than them (whatever that means), don't want to be held accountable, or just aren't interested in who you are as a person. There are people who say they want genuine connections, but either neglect them or ruin them with their toxic behaviour. The way some people treat and talk badly about their "friends" makes no sense.

Ironically, stuff like that makes me appreciate my current friends that much more. The friends I have now have never made me question our friendship or why I'm spending my limited time on this planet with them.

All they've made me realize is that there are good-hearted, and loving people out there. And that friendship really is an essential ingredient for my happiness.

I've learned a lot from them. Not only how to be a better friend, but how to be a better person. They bring the most fulfillment. I understand the way you affect people and make them feel is one of the many ways to make the world a better place.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I have the best friends on this Washu-damn planet!

Feb 4, 10:48 AM

At my best, I am loving-kindness

Feb 5, 2:02 AM

im nic-sick & i dont feel sorry for myself

Feb 5, 8:31 AM

I love meeting new people, especially those who are smarter than me. Like, it's just great to have a conversation where I sit back and listen to somebody educate me on something.

New seeds to plant in the garden of my mind!

Feb 6, 2:14 PM

I'm glad I'm on the shorter side.

Mayne, if I was 6'0 ft/182 cm+ I'd look so intimidating. No one would ever want to approach/talk to me! ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I'd be a male version of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. People would just see my stature and be like, "Shit, naw, I'm good!"

Don't know if dating would've been any different. None of the women I've been with cared about my height obviously, lmao.

I'd say the worst thing about being tall for me would've been the anime T-shirts I own. I just imagined what they'd look like on me if I was tall and it was ridiculous

Feb 6, 2:25 PM

considering eloping to another country again, possibly canada

Feb 6, 6:57 PM

I came 3x today

Blog coming during April.~

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Feb 7, 8:38 AM

My vlog essays are coming along nicely~

Feb 7, 8:40 AM

I listen to 8D Audio, DayCore/Anit Nightcore, Classics, LoFi type music, Vaporwave, Slowed + Reverb tracks throughout the day to make it feel like time passes by me ever so slowly.

Feb 7, 9:35 AM

I struggle daily to watch anime because listening to music takes precedence over anime.

Feb 7, 11:25 AM

Masturbating while drawing gives me inspiration.

Feb 7, 3:04 PM

I like how I look most days. I'm not the most stunningly beautiful person on the face of the Earth, but I'm attractive enough.

Problem is my body language and withdrawn demeanor. I've worked hard to improve it, but it's still not giving out the signals I want to send. I need more practice and experience.

That reminds me. While I was high out of my fucking mind a week ago, this white boy tried flirting with me. He winked, and I instinctively wrinkled my nose in confusion/disgust. He walked away yelling I was no fun. That's one of the only things I can remember from that night, and it's kinda funny to me. I would feel bad, but I don't really like that guy. I also remember seeing Thanos on the tv and immediately saying "Purple man. Take me by the hand. And lead me to the land." in a monotone voice and with a straight face. Those two moments, + blurry memories of movies, and a short moment of trying to drink coffee (I told my friend it was too bitter, but then I started drinking it again, telling my friend "Wait... I think that's just how coffee is supposed to taste."), are the only things I can remember besides thinking "I'm probably not gonna die, but it kinda feels like I'm dying. Oh wait, I'm gonna die. That's not too bad, just make peace with it. WAIT!! I won't let myself die so easily!! Fight!! I'm probably not gonna die..." and loop loop loop for the rest of the night.

Feb 7, 3:06 PM

I like my coffee like I like my women

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"When We Let Evil Win, It Becomes Our Reality."

Feb 8, 9:31 AM

When I say I love myself or I'm in love myself, what I mean is...

I have inherent worth regardless of my physical appearance or life circumstances
I know I deserve good things and to be treated with dignity and respect
I take care of myself because I love being happy

Feb 9, 7:43 AM

I don't think there is anything more boring and draining to me than insecure/negative people.

Like, go play with some kittens, listen to some K-pop, make pancakes, take a shower, see a therapist, buy a Rubik's Cube or Kinetic Sand

Feb 9, 10:53 AM

I hate having ezcema on my fingers it used to be on my left thumb a long time ago now it's on my right hand 🤨

Feb 10, 10:50 AM

I am typing this post from the Shadow Realm

Feb 11, 7:37 AM

There's nothing like an intelligent and kind woman.

I appreciate that shit more than anything else tbh

Feb 11, 9:26 AM

I have a need for speed

Feb 12, 5:27 PM

Iyam, there's just something interesting about a happy person. I feel like happiness makes someone more attractive (platonically and romantically).

I said on these darn forums recently that the ability to look at the world with joy is potently electrifying. That kind of glow is amazing

Feb 13, 4:16 PM

Communication and good social skills are awesome, I wish more people would develop and use them!~

Feb 14, 7:23 AM

I'm incredibly happy with the tattoos I have and my future ones.

They all have meaning (actually, they have multiple meanings) and ergo, I can't imagine myself regretting them. I think that's what's important about tattoos, if they have a meaning you’ll never regret them!~

Feb 14, 8:31 AM

I started my period

Feb 14, 8:43 AM

I used to make the paper planes in free periods at school

May your day be as wonderful as the first sip of my coffee, Dear
And I hope to see you once again.

Feb 15, 9:59 AM

Gonna make some Yu-Gi-Oh! decks for my sister and niece.

&++ I realize I've been buying a lot of cards for my binders. After that's all done, I'm gonna start buying tins and fill them with whole sets of 1st edition booster packs like Metal Raiders, Duelist Pack: Kaiba, and Pharaonic Guardian

Feb 16, 7:34 AM

People sometimes ask me why I'm confident, positive, and happy and how I do it. But honestly, I find it more curious how those who are quick to anger and insult, hyperjudgmental of others and have a deep-rooted insecurity think that's acceptable.

Shit's gotta be exhausting

Feb 16, 7:54 AM

Admiring queen Taeyeon thanks to @starchaser

Feb 16, 8:11 AM

strawberaetae said:
Admiring queen Taeyeon thanks to @starchaser
Hehehe, eyyyy, good looks!

Feb 16, 8:15 AM

I still buy boxed PC games
I really enjoy those "helicopter ride" memes

Feb 16, 8:17 AM

My ass and thighs are dummy thicc

Feb 16, 12:05 PM

i've been feeling really exhausted for a while now and i have no idea why
i eat and sleep enough so i have no clue what the cause may be
i'm going to have my blood tested tomorrow just in case

Feb 16, 12:07 PM

iron deficient gang rise up

Feb 16, 7:31 PM

started playing Pokémon Leafgreen recently. I hate how the good TMs are so expensive in the game corner WTF Ice Beam was supposed to be free at the vending machine place if you give that person a drink and Thunderbolt from Vermillion gym in the original r/b/y games 😤 feels like a rip-off
and some Pokémon movesets suck. The Celadon department store only sells limited # of TMs I don't care about.
I was confused why Saffron was locked even though I bought the drinks from the vending machine lmao had to get the tea from the old lady first

Modified by sunsetocean, Yesterday, 9:10 AM

Pages (53) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 »