Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 18, 2009 5:39 PM

Ugh! I didn't have to run... All that did was ruin my hair.... which I worked so hard on this morning...

Misaki truned her head in both directions, fingers under her thighs. Everyone looked so happy with their friends. Misaki stared at her lap blankly, thinking back to when her only friend had to move. Tears caught in her throat, and after swallowing them down, she began scanning the crowd once more.

Mar 18, 2009 5:44 PM

Niko glanced up to see the girl almost burst into the auditorium, she was breathless from running and was looking for somewhere to sit, or so he thought.

"Here comes the late ones, it's always fun to watch people over exert themselves when they don't need to." he laughs to himself as he catches the girls glance and he quickly looks away.

Mar 18, 2009 5:57 PM

Darkeiko said:
"Ah, t-thank you, um, Toshiro," she replied entering the auditorium swiftly, watching in her peripheral vision as the Vice President closed the door softly behind him. No one on the auditorium stage had stood at the podium, reinforcing her belief that she had arrived a bit early for the opening ceremony.

She glanced around the rows of seats, crammed with her classmates, before settling on the farthest seats in the back, completely vacant. Mia looked around once more, breathing a sigh of relief as she moved into her seat that no one was around. Satisfied she was safe from curious eyes, she dropped her bag on the floor before removing a glistening silver laptop. Extending her legs so that her feet were touching the seat in front of her, she positioned the laptop on her lap and her hefty backpack on her calves.

Opening the computer, her eyes glistened with delight as she began playing games. She was bound to zone out or get sleepy during the opening speeches anyway. What harm was there to play a few games?

Toshiro had no one else to sit with, so he sat next to Mia. He took his wooden sword out before sitting down, resting it on his shoulders as he sat. He let out a sigh. "I wish I was as smart as you. I could be playing Elder Scrolls or Starcraft right now....But Nooo. Had to forget my damn laptop. What are you gonna play?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 18, 2009 6:35 PM

He's talking games, was the first thing that registered in her mind before she broke out in a huge smile. Mia shuffled herself over to the side of her seat so that Toshiro could plainly see the laptop monitor. She rubbed her head, embarrassed at how anxious she was compared to before.

"Well, I want to play Final Fantasy XI, but I'm really unsure if I want to play it or just cancel my account. The game-play is pretty good, but I hate that whenever I die I lose five-hundred plus experience. I might just play my World of Warcraft character; at least there I don't have to worry about losing experience whenever I die and being chased halfway across the continent by the same mob." She paused, clicking on the World of Warcraft icon and opening the program.

"I never really played Elder Scrolls or Starcraft before. Only really played games that my brother played since we kind of share the same account to reduce how much we pay. Are they good?"
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 18, 2009 7:48 PM

"Well I would also choose WOW. FFXI was a pain in the ass. Why people cast Thundaga whenever I tell them not to is beyond me." He watched her laptop screen. "Both are great games. Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowwind and 4:Oblivion are both fun American RPGs. And Starcraft is almost as fun as NS...Natural Selection. By far, NS has the best gameplay as far as Strategy Games are concerned." He blushed, realizing how geeky he sounds. "Heh...sorry. I'm a real geek."
Badass of the Day:

Mar 18, 2009 8:14 PM

Lil_Neko said:
Niko glanced up to see the girl almost burst into the auditorium, she was breathless from running and was looking for somewhere to sit, or so he thought.

"Here comes the late ones, it's always fun to watch people over exert themselves when they don't need to." he laughs to himself as he catches the girls glance and he quickly looks away.

(You're talking about me, right? :P)

Mar 18, 2009 8:23 PM

Mia nodded enthusiastically, absorbing the gaming information into her brain. Elder Scrolls, Oblivion, Starcraft, Natural Selection, she'd have to look up all these games when she got home. Of course, she sighed, school hasn't even started yet so the idea of returning home was hours away.

The young woman typed in her User Name and Password and proceeded to log onto her Blood Elf Priest. She smiled as she was abounded with several whispers all at once, her fingers typing frantically to respond to them all. Stopping for a moment to crack her neck, she shook her head at Toshiro's comment.

"L-Liking games isn't a crime. Shouldn't be embarrassed; that's why you're the Vice President, right?"
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 18, 2009 8:40 PM

"I guess so..." Toshiro sighed. He looked at her character. "Nice Blood Elf. What level is she?" He looked at her and blushed. He couldn't believe that he didn't notice her before. She was very beautiful. It puzzled him that she was so easily ignored.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 18, 2009 11:43 PM

"I"M SO BORED!!!"

The world suddenly turns grey....

Mar 19, 2009 3:55 AM

iluvL said:

Lil_Neko said:

yep ^_^

Mar 19, 2009 3:43 PM

Lil_Neko said:
iluvL said:

Lil_Neko said:

lol
Okay!
Just needed clarification. :P

yep ^_^

Mar 19, 2009 3:47 PM

Misaki let out a long breath.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed something shimmering and turned towards it. In the farthest seat from the front sat two students. There gaze was fixed and intent on the laptop's screen, from which the light shone on their faces, causing them to appear as apparitions. She turned away, uninterested.

It better start soon. I can't handle this boredom for much longer.

Mar 19, 2009 4:05 PM

Sean_Hiruki said:
"I guess so..." Toshiro sighed. He looked at her character. "Nice Blood Elf. What level is she?" He looked at her and blushed. He couldn't believe that he didn't notice her before. She was very beautiful. It puzzled him that she was so easily ignored.

The girl gamer stared proudly at her priest before proclaiming, "She's level 80. I put all my blood, sweat, and tears into this character. Okay maybe not the blood and tears...just the sweat and maybe some lack of sleep. But still, I love this character. I can't really see myself being anything other than a healer."

Mia double-clicked on her character, watching as the loading screen popped up. As the program loaded, she glanced up at the auditorium, her eyes scanning the crowd until they landed on Toshiro inches from her. First time I've been this close to a boy, she thought.

"I wonder when the opening ceremony's going to start," she pondered as her character appeared on screen.

Mar 19, 2009 4:15 PM

Toshiro smiled warmly. "Awesome." He liked it when people put effort into their interests. "I agree. I totally see you as a healer." He looked around and sighed. "Soon. But...It is the same as every year. Never anything new. You did the smart thing and brought your Laptop and games."
Badass of the Day:

Mar 19, 2009 5:07 PM

Niko waited for a moment in hopes that the girl hadn't noticed him looking at her, when he was certain she hadn't he reached into his bag and pulled out a can of sod, snapping it open and took a mouthful. He hadn't noticed it before, but it was kinda of a warm day, in an attempt to cool down he removed his blazer and set it down on the floor, revealing his white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, also it revealed a tattoo on his lower arm, it was the kanji for lone wolf.

Mar 19, 2009 9:44 PM

Misaki continued to wait in silence, lazily drifting her eyes about the room. Rocks formed on her eyelids, and it was all she could do to keep from falling into a slumber. Instead, she placed her right elbow on her right thigh and allowed her head to rest upon her hand.

Mar 19, 2009 10:08 PM

Michiyo looked up. " Its still hasn't started? She thought, " I want something to eat." She said a short spell and closed her hand on her lap and when she rised them a small rice ball was sitting in her lap. Biting into it she looked around to see all the students that had made it so far. " Cute guys..... girls.....same old same old. Most guys don't pay me any attention at all anyway." She thought as she finished chewing her first bite and let out a sigh then continued with her food.

Mar 21, 2009 1:01 PM

Misaki allowed her eyes to shut in attempt to free herself from the overwhelming boredom. She began humming a song under her breath in an inaudible tone. After some time passed, she pulled out her sketchbook from her bag and began drawing. Slowly, the meaningless lines on paper formed into the figure of a young girl looking outside of a window. She began a new sketch.

Mar 21, 2009 4:14 PM

"That's pretty good," Niko said to the girl, looking at her sketchbook. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

Mar 21, 2009 5:18 PM

"Gah!" cried Misaki, dropping her sketchbook in shock. While picking it up, she looked back to see that the voice had belonged to the boy sitting nearby who had been looking at her when she arrived. He was cute. She wasn't good with cute guys.

"Eto... Well, I've been drawing for as long as I can remember... And, thank you."
She blushed, sounding stupid.

Mar 21, 2009 5:20 PM

"Well you're very good at it, is that what you want to do?" He saw that she was blushing and felt himself doing the same, he grabbed his bag and moved to the seat next to hers. "Draw i mean?"

Mar 21, 2009 5:25 PM

"Thanks... I don't really think I'm all that great, though. And, yeah, I think it's what I want to do. Drawing is... my escape." She let out an extended breath.

"Agh," she blurted, "that sounded really stupid, didn't it?" She felt blood rush to her face and found herself wishing that she didn't have such pale skin.

Mar 21, 2009 5:29 PM

"Not at all, having a dream and believing in it is something to be proud of, u shouldn't feel stupid telling others about your dreams." He smiled warmly, it was strange, normally Niko was the one who would have to be approached by people to make friends, yet it was he who had approached her.

(2000th post yay)

Mar 21, 2009 5:53 PM

Misaki smiled at his statement. "So, enough about me. What about you?" Before he could answer, though, she remembered, "Hey! I don't know your name, do I? Well, I'm Misaki. I'm a second-year."

Mar 22, 2009 2:27 AM

"Oh i completely forgot, my name is Niko, i am a third year, but i just transfered from another school." He extended his hand to her. "And as for what i do, i'm a dancer."

Mar 22, 2009 3:18 PM

"Third year, huh?" she spoke, her tone showing slight dissappointment. However, she cheered up as she added, "A dancer, eh? That's really cool! I used to dance as a little kid, but I dropped that a while ago."

Then, she continued with a smile, "Now, I just stick to dancing around my room in my pajamas when no one's home." She allowed a giggle to escape her lips.

Mar 22, 2009 4:51 PM

Michiyo watched as everyone was talking. " Left out again huh?"

Mar 22, 2009 6:01 PM

"That is always the most fun place to dance, in your room you can go as crazy as you like and not have it matter to anyone else," He smiled as she giggled, as if her being happy made him happy. "But i suppose it is fun to escape from reality once in a while." He reached into his bag and pulled out two more cans of soda and held one out to her.

Mar 24, 2009 6:53 PM

"Oh!" she squeaked as a bottle of soda was handed to her. "Thank you." She slowly took the can from his hand, feeling guilty for doing so.

"You're right, too! Since there's nobody around you when you're dancing in your room, you can just be yourself without a care of what others may think of you." Misaki paused to glance at the clock, squinting her eyes in order to read the time. "Is this thing ever gonna start?"

She then snapped the can open with her thumb, sipping the little foam that fizzed out.

Mar 25, 2009 6:35 AM

"Who knows, i've been here a good half hour and i haven't even seen any of the teachers, but in any case it doesn't bother me how long it takes, it'll just mean more time to speak with you." He opened his can and took a big mouthful, blushing a little more as he did.

Mar 25, 2009 3:52 PM

Misaki's eyes widened, and her face turned ten different shades of red. When she opened her mouth to speak, nothing escaped but random stutters. She cursed to herself in her mind before speaking, "Y-Yeah... I-I guess...."

Unable to say another word, she immediately brought the can of soda to her lips. Once she finished downing several gulps, she set it down beside her. "S-So..." She started, unable to think of anything to say. "What clubs are you in?" she tried.

Mar 25, 2009 5:31 PM

Mia continued playing World of Warcraft, responding once in a while to Toshiro's comments, completely oblivious to the teacher raising from his seat onstage and taking the podium.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuusuke stood at the podium, smiling slightly as he watched the newcomers talk amidst themselves. This was what he yearned for, what drove his dream. These kids were the future. It was his job to steer them in the right direction to the best of his ability.

"Ahem," he tapped the microphone three times, bringing a hush over the entire auditorium save for a few whispers in the very back. Better than nothing, he thought.

"I welcome you all to Higashi Academy. Just by being present here today, you've already proven that you have the intelligence, the talent, and the drive to achieve your dreams. And that's what school is, a building of dreams. For four years, you will be striving to do your very best to grasp those dreams. Yes, some maybe all of you may think graduation is a long ways off. Let me reassure you that these four years will pass by in a single glance." He took a breath.

"You must live each new day as your last because you can never take back the decisions and the experiences of days past. When you eventually graduate from this school, I hope you may look upon these next four years without regret. So make friends and study hard! Ganbatte!"

Yuusuke bowed to the audience before seating himself back down.

Mar 25, 2009 10:49 PM

Toshiro stayed silent through Yuusuke's speech. He looked at Mia when he finished speaking. He yawned lightly. "It should be over soon. What is your first class?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 26, 2009 6:49 AM

Niko smiled at the girls ebaressment, but in all honesty he probably would have done the same thing in her position.
"None at the moment, but i am hoping to join a dance club, if there is one."

Mar 26, 2009 3:59 PM

"Ah, just what I would've thought," Misaki replied in a soft voice, listening to Yuusuke's speech.

"I'm sure it's obvious, now, what club I'm going to join." She then picked up the can beside her and downed the last drop as Tachibana-sensei concluded his speech.

Mar 27, 2009 4:31 AM

"Well yeah, but it seems it's time for first class, what do you have?"

Mar 27, 2009 10:56 AM

Sendo woke up from Yuusuke's speech. He looked at Niko and Misaki as he murmured "Did I miss anything?"

Mar 27, 2009 12:41 PM

Niko looked back at the guy and smiled. "Not much really, but to be honest i wasn't really paying attention either."

Mar 27, 2009 4:50 PM

Mia quickly closed her laptop, glancing around as the other students slowly filtered out of the auditorium one by one. Now began the true test of getting along with other students. The Orientation was one thing, she at least had the company of her MMORPGs. But for class, there were only students and faculty. Suddenly the confidence she had mere moments before vanished without a trace only to be replaced with the 'Shy Mia' of before.

"Um, I h-have History," Mia stuttered, reminding Toshiro why she was in Hiruki-sensei's classroom to begin with. She was still slightly embarrassed that she managed to forget Orientaton at all.

Mar 27, 2009 9:50 PM

"I guess I have to head off to class, now," Misaki sighed. "It was nice talking with you, Niko-kun." Afraid that she would embarrass herself if she spoke on, Misaki quickly waved farewell to Niko. Then, after flashing him a smile, she began exitting the auditorium.

Mar 28, 2009 1:29 PM

"Yeah bye, hope to see you soon." He shouted after Misaki, he sighed and blushed after he knew she was out of sight. "Man, who would have thought i would meet such a nice girl on my first day." He smiled to himself before gathering his things to leave.

Mar 28, 2009 3:00 PM

"Guess I gotta head off" Sendo sighed,he glanced at Misaki and smiled "Man, that's one shy girl." He grabed a can of soda from his bag as he left the auditorium.

Mar 28, 2009 6:30 PM

Misaki thought she heard Niko bidding her farewell in the distance, but she shrugged it off when she told herself that it was merely her imagination. As she exitted the building, she tossed the empty soda can into a nearby recycling bin.
I can't believe that someone noticed me, today... She smiled.

Mar 28, 2009 6:46 PM

Niko sat in his first class, his mind only half on the subject, his trail of concentration persistently focused on Misaki and the conversation he had with her, he couldn't quite explain why, he had just met the girl, yet she kept crossing his mind.

"Boy, what's come over me." Soon after the bell rang for the end of first class and he suddenly remembered where he was, he rose from his seat and walked out into the hallway to the bustling mass of students changing class.

Mar 29, 2009 3:18 PM

kazuki: um hello...
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!

Mar 30, 2009 4:10 PM

Misaki spent her first class doodling, as she found the subject to be quite boring. She never enjoyed the first day of school--all the teachers did was talk, talk, talk, and talk.
The only thing, however, she had enjoyed that day was the conversation she had with Niko. Though it was brief, she couldn't stop her mind from wandering to the words they had spoken.
She replayed every moment in her mind, catching phrases here and there that she wished to change and fix. She remained deep in thought, unaware of what she was even sketching, until the bell rang. Misaki nearly jumped out of her seat in surprise. She quickly picked up her sketchbook, along with her school books, and exitted the room.

Mar 30, 2009 6:14 PM

Niko dodged in and out of other students before having to take a break. "Man these guys are intense when it comes walking in the hallway," He looked up and down the hall waiting for a clear moment, as he did he noticed Masaki coming out of a classroom. "Masaki over here." He called.

Mar 31, 2009 9:01 AM

Sendo lurched in the hallway with the rest of the zombie-like students. From the corner of his eye he noticed Niko and Masaki together."Yo,Masaki-chan!" he yelled,as he grabed a can of soda from his coat pocket.

Apr 6, 2009 4:24 PM

Just as Misaki left the classroom, she heard someone call her name. When she looked up, she realized that it was Niko. A smile immediately broke her face.
"Niko-kun!" she spoke, going over to where he stood. Just before she could say another word, however, she heard someone else call her name.
"S-Sendo?" she muttered, standing on her toes to get a look at who the voice had belonged to.

Apr 7, 2009 2:52 AM

"Hey, it's Higashi Academy's own lovely couple, Misaki & Niko!" Sendo shouted as he walked up to the duo.
"I can never pay attention in the first class,all I do is doodle"
Sendo pulled out a notebook from his bag which he flipped to show a dancing monkey.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »