Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 16, 2009 2:21 PM

It is a new year at Higashi Academy. Its a private school that is surrounded by a huge wall. Little is known about this place other then people who get in are rich, have academic excellence, or a special talent. As long as you have one of these qualities they except anyone.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Mar 16, 2009 4:09 PM

Toshiro walked into the academy quietly. Another new year. His last year here, and he showed everyone what he was made of. But he has had no luck romantically. All the training for his Kendo club as well as practicing Mifune Ry style of Bushido, along with his school work. Well, damn it he was too busy. But, not anymore. With only two classes, he has more time to get to know the women in the academy.

His wooden sword was always by his side. Though, to him it was just a more durable stick. He wanted his real Katana, but the academy didn't allow it.

------------------------
Sean was already in his classroom working. Posters picturing World War 2, The American Civil War, The Boshin War and many others filled the walls of the room. He took a deep breath and slowly let the air out. Anxious as he was, he knew he would get through the class alright, like always. He pushed his glasses up as he looked through his papers.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 16, 2009 4:37 PM

Minaki stared silently at the new school that he would be transffering to "Being a senior at Higashi huh?" he thought to himself. Of course through the past in his last year he was just bored of it all. "The clubs don't start till next month....sigh" Minaki was the best of the best in his fencing, and a great hitter in the baseball team last year, but it just seemed whenever he won things just got less exciting and more predictable. Of course he couldn't bring himself to use his powers here it would cause chaos of sorts. Minaki chuckled "That would be fun".

Minaki thought about his powers sure the whole scyther appear and reappear out of nowhere trick helped a bit,the deep thought mind reading wasn't really that useful at times at all now as it was back then,but he was looking for challenge something that he could actually have a hardship over.

Mar 16, 2009 4:48 PM

Finally another school year. Hopefully these students will be better then last year Haine walked over to the blackboard and wrote Ms. Ichinomiya then went around the class fixing desks. After that she fed the class pet(snake) which never got a name.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Mar 16, 2009 5:21 PM

Tsu: walking to his art room.what should i do with this room?
putting out all the art supplies before students arrive.

Mar 16, 2009 5:26 PM

maora walked around the school looking for her class. Even though this was her last year she still got lost. "this is it I hope" She walked in to see a teacher setting out supplies. "Hi"

Mar 16, 2009 5:30 PM

Tsu:

Turns around to see who said Hi. "Hello.. are you lost?" where did she come from??

Mar 16, 2009 5:33 PM

"Not anymore, this is art right." Maora walked over to the teacher. "

Mar 16, 2009 5:38 PM

"Yes it is". "Can you tell me your name so i can get to know you and..... "maybe she likes art

Mar 16, 2009 5:41 PM

"It's Maora, what is yours sensei?"

Mar 16, 2009 5:45 PM

"You can call me Tsu". "You should probally take a seat so we can start class"

Mar 16, 2009 5:49 PM

"Sure, umm how many students are in this class?" Maora walked to a seat up front and sat down.

Mar 16, 2009 5:54 PM

"It depends but my class doesnt get many students" Walking to the chalk board and writing the assignment on the board. "i'm making this simple and you can have fun with this assignment"

Mar 16, 2009 5:57 PM

"oh ok"

Mar 16, 2009 6:01 PM

Walks to Maora while holding a bucket. " This assignment needs to bring the pitcure to life and please reach in the bucket and pick up a slip and tell me what's your future"

Mar 16, 2009 6:06 PM

Sean's head peeked into Tsu's room. "Tsu-san. W-we got a problem." His Japanese was a little sloppy, due to the fact that he was an American. His stuttering, however was due to habit. His stuttering has grown better since he started teaching, but it sometimes came back.
He looked at Maora and let out an "Ah...You have a student..." He was speaking in English now. He didn't notice until he stopped speaking. "G-gomenosai. I'll check back with you later." He bowed.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 16, 2009 6:13 PM

as Maora reached in she say another student come in. "Hi"

Mar 16, 2009 6:15 PM

((he is a Teacher))
Badass of the Day:

Mar 16, 2009 6:15 PM

"Ok i guess Sean-san having problems" walks to the teacher desk.

Mar 16, 2009 6:19 PM

((oh ok, my mistake))

Maora grabbed a slip out and saw that it was a flower. "Tsu do you have origami paper?" Maora go up and walked over to the teacher

Mar 16, 2009 6:23 PM

"Yes we do" Tsu walks to cabinet and grabs some origami paper and walks back to Maora"how much do you need?"

Mar 16, 2009 6:27 PM

Maora thought a little. "four will be enough"

Mar 16, 2009 6:36 PM

(ill be in our club my psp is acting up)

Tsu hands over 4 sheets of papper to her. " We dont have much time left ...so we will pick up tomorrow"

Mar 16, 2009 6:38 PM

((ok))

"Yes, i will finish this tomorrow"

Mar 16, 2009 9:02 PM

Mia sighed, hefting her straps onto both shoulders and meandering through the nearly desolate halls of the school. It was another school year; another year in the gaming club, another year in the anime club, and another year to get over her bout of shyness and start talking to people about something other than anime and gaming. But was it really her fault that she liked them so much? It did get her into extracurricular activities (the clubs). But like her mother said, people grow up and they soon grow out of such things; although, she didn't believe she ever would.

Glancing down at a slip of paper, she looked at the door number and slipped inside. So far no one had come for History class, the room eerily quiet in the morning. Shrugging, she paced toward the farthest seat in the back and sat down. Slowly she rested her head in her arms and closed her eyes. Wouldn't be too bad to take a nap before class started.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 16, 2009 9:37 PM

Sean sighed as he walked back to his classroom. Little did he know what was waiting for him.
"OH!"
A student? Someone actually came to his class!!!
"Ano...Konichiwa. I am Sean Hiruki-Sensei. I teach Word, Japanese and American History. And you are?" His words were kind. He slightly stumbled over the Japanese language, but was smooth overall.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 16, 2009 10:18 PM

Looking up from her position on the desk, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes then proceeded to rub the back of her neck in embarrassment. She didn't think getting over her shyness would start with talking to a teacher. But, she supposed, it was inevitable really. How else would she get ahead in school if she couldn't at least speak with a teacher?

Mia allowed the teacher to talk, slightly noticing the English accent, before speaking herself.

"K-Konnichiwa, Hiruki-sensei. I'm M-Mia Ziona." She slightly cursed at herself; Got to get rid of that incessant stuttering whenever she was nervous.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 16, 2009 10:36 PM

"Hello, Ziona-San.Thank you for coming." He walked to the board and wrote in large Kanji: "AMERICAN CIVIL WAR" Writing it in English right under it.
"We'll start with something easy. What do you know about the American Civil War?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 16, 2009 10:58 PM

She tapped her chin; he wasn't kidding when he said easy.

"What I know, I think, is that it was like a war between brothers. The country was divided, north from south. The south was called the Confederacy and the north was the Union. I think what started the whole Civil War was the opinions of slavery. The north wanted freedom for slaves, yet the south wanted to continue with slavery."

The young woman was slightly unsure of the cause of the Civil War, but everything else she was positive she was spot on.

Mar 16, 2009 11:08 PM

Takuya opens the door, looks a little surprised

"I didnt thought anyone was here, everyone's at the auditorium, really Sean-sensei..."

Mar 17, 2009 3:51 AM

takashi:Finally the new school year starts and a new year of Karate
come now u must die

Mar 17, 2009 6:15 AM

Everyone was in the auditorium?! Mia mentally smacked herself silly; of course, at the start of every school year there was a gathering in the auditorium to introduce class presidents, clubs, etc. It isn't surprising that she had forgotten. Usually she either zones herself out or falls asleep halfway through the speeches.

She looked shyly at the boy who had just entered the room.

"E-Everyone's at the auditorium?" she asked. "But, why are you here?"

Mar 17, 2009 7:15 AM

"Why do you care why I'm here?"

Takuya notices that Mia was looking at him.

"Of, of course we have opening ceremonies on the first day of school, baka! Well not that I really care, its just...."

Takuya notices Mia's beautiful eyes and blushes, and turns his head, and closes his eyes

"Sean-sensei you'll get in trouble with the principal again!"

Takuya gets a little bit irritated, just what's with these people? Takuya peeks for a moment, goes through the door.

"So are you going or not?"

Modified by Takuya-kun, Mar 17, 2009 7:27 AM

Mar 17, 2009 9:29 AM

"Very good. Just one thing. The issue of slavery came up while the war was going on. The Confederacy just wanted to rebel and be its own nation" Sean said before Takuya came in.
".....EH?" Damn he forgot.
Sean walked over to Takuya. "Don't snap at her. It isn't like she is the only one who didn't go. Is the opening ceremony still going on, Takuya-san?"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 17, 2009 12:03 PM

Michiyo landed on the roof of the school without being noticed. " I made it." Michiyo said to herself. She decided to stay up on the roof for a while and read her book.

Mar 17, 2009 3:45 PM

Higashi academy is one of the elite schools in Japan but still follows traditional schools, the opening ceremonies probably would take up to lunch time. After lunch is the first homeroom of the year and the students will probably be dismissed early to go to clubs and such.

"Hai hai!"

"Ziona-san, sumimasen!"

"Sean-sensei the principal still hasnt made the speech yet so we can still make it so see ya!"

He runs to end of the hall and goes down the stairs.
Modified by Takuya-kun, Mar 17, 2009 4:57 PM

Mar 17, 2009 4:21 PM

Sean sighed. "Well I guess we should follow him." He looked at Mia with a smile. "We should make it on time, Ziona-san." He began to walk, pushing his glasses up
Badass of the Day:

Mar 17, 2009 4:33 PM

Michiyo stood up. " I completely forgot about the opening ceremony!" She said a quick spell that teleported her to door outside the auditorium. " I did that rather quick I hope no one saw that. Especially not a boy...I would be so embressed." Michiyo thought to herself.

Mar 17, 2009 6:49 PM

First day of school, and I'm late! ran a thought through Misaki's mind. Great, splendid. Just wonderful.
After bidding a hurried farewell to her mother, Misaki grabbed her book bag without hesitation and sprinted towards the auditorium. She felt strands of her hair go loose with every thud of her feet, but she could not stop running. A second year could not be late--especially after receiving perfect attendance their first year.
Misaki grew exhausted in moments, having never been very athletic. She arrived at the auditoriuum gasping for breath, and let out a short sigh of relief when noticing that it had not begun, yet. She then ran her fingers through her hair and took her seat.
Modified by iluvL, Mar 17, 2009 7:28 PM

Mar 17, 2009 7:13 PM

Mia rubbed her head nervously before shouldering her tremendous backpack once more and following Hiruki-sensei out the classroom door. Why is it that she's subjected to talking to other people before the term even started? She understood that she would eventually interact with people, but she thought she'd at least be able to do it at her own pace. Maybe this was some sort of sign to join other clubs or sports other than the Anime and Gaming club. Her brother always had a sword or two around the house; maybe she'd join the Kendo club.

The straps of her knapsack slid off her shoulders forcing the young woman to readjust them as she walked.

"Stupid backpack," she muttered quietly, hoping she and Hiruki-sensei would arrive at the auditorium soon.

Mar 17, 2009 7:55 PM

Michyo walked into the auditorium. " Good.... I'm not late. Some students are her all ready too. She thought as she took her seat.

Mar 17, 2009 8:22 PM

Sean waited up for Mia. The soon got to the Auditorium. A Senior was waiting for them.
"AH! Okajima-san! How are you? Has the speech started yet?"
-----------
Toshiro smiled at Sean. "Same as Always, Hiruki-Sensei. I think it is about to start." He stepped aside to let Sean in. The teacher bowed to him before entering. Toshiro then looked at the girl.
"Well well. What have we here? A new student,eh? I'm Toshiro Okajima. Captain of the Kendo club and Vice-Captain of the Anime and Gaming club. How do you do?" He gave her a formal bow, holding his wooden sword steady at his side.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 17, 2009 9:38 PM

Mia allowed Hiruki-sensei to go ahead into the auditorium, turning to the boy, Toshiro Okajima, as he introduced himself. She responded to his bow with one of her own, grounding her feet into the invisible dirt while surreptitiously meeting his eyes.

"I-I'm not exactly n-new..." she stuttered. She was a Sophomore and, although she wasn't new, most people didn't really pay attention to her. The young woman never wanted any attention drawn to herself...well, until her mother demanded that she make friends this year. Having no friends at her age, her mother stated, was a waste and that she needed social interaction.

"I'm, um, Mia Ziona. I'm also part of the Anime and Gaming Club." Even though you probably haven't noticed me at all, she thought.

Mar 17, 2009 10:01 PM

For Higashi, this is just cheap cheap coffee. Takuya thought as he was sipping a can while sitting in between 2 vendos at the side of the faculty building across the center lawn. He opens a small black notebook and browses uninterestingly through its pages. A couple of students run on the other side going to the auditorium.

Just what is in that bag? Most Japanese students who aren't sports club members would carry a small bag filled with a few books that's part of their uniform.

He catches a small glimpse of the backpack-clad girl as she enters the auditorium.

-slight pause-

"Maybe I could take a little walk."

Mar 17, 2009 10:02 PM

"Huh?" Toshiro bowed again and again. "I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry! I'm so very sorry!" His words were sincere. Want a moment.
"AH! Right! Now I remember you! Ziona-San! I am very sorry! I've been so busy that I forgot....I'm an idiot"
Badass of the Day:

Mar 18, 2009 6:06 AM

The young woman blushed, embarrassed, while waving her hands frantically in front of her. She didn't want the Vice-President of the clubs she was in apologizing profusely to her! It could cause unnecessary attention to be drawn to the scene and her.

"It's okay, it's okay!" she cajoled, scratching her cheek, "It, um, happens a lot, Okajima-senpai."

Mainly because she wanted it to. If no one paid attention to her, she could slip to the library and play games in peace. It was weird not to mention disconcerting to have someone watch her play.

Mar 18, 2009 8:08 AM

"If you say so...But drop the Okajima-Senpai. You can call me Toshiro." He bowed one last time. He opened the door for her.
'That was great, Toshiro. Your first talk with a girl in who knows how long and you forget she is in your damn club!' He thought to himself.
Badass of the Day:

Mar 18, 2009 1:51 PM

Misaki waited silently in her seat, catching random phrases from the conversations of those surrounding her--"What did you do over the summer?", "She's sitting over there," "I'm having ramen for lunch," "You can call me Toshiro."

Sighing, and with nothing better to do, she pulled out the rubber bands in her hair and began fixing the strands that had gotten loose. It wasn't long before Misaki had finished and her hands fell to her lap.
Modified by iluvL, Mar 26, 2009 4:03 PM

Mar 18, 2009 4:51 PM

"Ah, t-thank you, um, Toshiro," she replied entering the auditorium swiftly, watching in her peripheral vision as the Vice President closed the door softly behind him. No one on the auditorium stage had stood at the podium, reinforcing her belief that she had arrived a bit early for the opening ceremony.

She glanced around the rows of seats, crammed with her classmates, before settling on the farthest seats in the back, completely vacant. Mia looked around once more, breathing a sigh of relief as she moved into her seat that no one was around. Satisfied she was safe from curious eyes, she dropped her bag on the floor before removing a glistening silver laptop. Extending her legs so that her feet were touching the seat in front of her, she positioned the laptop on her lap and her hefty backpack on her calves.

Opening the computer, her eyes glistened with delight as she began playing games. She was bound to zone out or get sleepy during the opening speeches anyway. What harm was there to play a few games?

Mar 18, 2009 5:29 PM

Niko sat in the far corner alone, being new to the school no one sat with him, but that would be obvious, no one knew him. He had arrived about fifteen minutes early and was currently listening to his i pod and watching all the other students taking their seats, most where grouped together, some where in pairs and there was a rare single person like him, sitting alone.

"Man this is taking forever, i wish they'd hurry up already." he muttered to himself as he continued to wait.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »