Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2014 10:35 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
So I was right a mini time skip happening. Good to see Akari again she is looking way too hot in this chapter and doing her 4 times a week.... ^.^

Can't be helped but think that Haruto's silly logic and Akari losing in sumo is just foreshadowing the miracle at the end. Seem like Seo trying hard to make viewers think they are not getting back together. I don't know by I definitely felt that way.

it's just a waste of time. if he wanted a miracle or epic ending he could've added something different and unpredictable

When all hopes are lost that ray of light you see would be the miracle. That is what I think Seo is trying to imply. I don't deny something unpredictable will be epic but there really isn't much chapters left for Seo to create another miracle other then them getting back.

Of course those are my own opinion and things might turn out differently. If that really happens than yes that unpredictable miracle is indeed happening which is definitely a great thing! :D

and by great you mean that the fact that this manga is ending real soon :)
Jan 19, 2014 10:37 AM

Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:
So I was right a mini time skip happening. Good to see Akari again she is looking way too hot in this chapter and doing her 4 times a week.... ^.^

Can't be helped but think that Haruto's silly logic and Akari losing in sumo is just foreshadowing the miracle at the end. Seem like Seo trying hard to make viewers think they are not getting back together. I don't know by I definitely felt that way.

Don't you love when authors try to "trick" their audiences that "oh this might not end well."

If your going to do that...at least be kind of subtle about it lawl.

I agree but I don't think he has much choice.

I believe the trigger is actually the announcement of the series ending. During chapter 256 who would have thought about a happy ending or even an ending? I personally thought there will be more drama lol.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:39 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

Don't you love when authors try to "trick" their audiences that "oh this might not end well."

I believe the trigger is actually the announcement of the series ending. During chapter 256 who would have thought about a happy ending or even an ending? I personally thought there will be more drama lol.

say, how long did you think the drama happened?
Jan 19, 2014 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

it's just a waste of time. if he wanted a miracle or epic ending he could've added something different and unpredictable

When all hopes are lost that ray of light you see would be the miracle. That is what I think Seo is trying to imply. I don't deny something unpredictable will be epic but there really isn't much chapters left for Seo to create another miracle other then them getting back.

Of course those are my own opinion and things might turn out differently. If that really happens than yes that unpredictable miracle is indeed happening which is definitely a great thing! :D

No by great I mean Seo has successfully mind fuck viewers like me (which is a good thing) with another ending miracle or whatsoever.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

I think it was at the 256 chapter discussion thread I mention not wanting to see another year (real time) of drama lol. That was before the ending news was announced.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:42 AM
Mar 2012
I enjoyed it yet I did not. Demmit Seo your ending will be crap
Jan 19, 2014 10:44 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:

I think it was at the 256 chapter discussion thread I mention not wanting to see another year (real time) of drama lol. That was before the ending news was announced.

i meant how long did you think until we saw real drama again? which chapters began the ecchis and which started having drama again?
Jan 19, 2014 10:46 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

No by great I mean Seo has successfully mind fuck viewers like me (which is a good thing) with another ending miracle or whatsoever.

yup? mindfuck. that's how we feel alright. god, i just wish seo gave yuzuki a different dream like a ceo, or something else that is important to her which cause her to move someplace different.......LIKE AMERICA!
Jan 19, 2014 10:52 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:

yup? mindfuck. that's how we feel alright. god, i just wish seo gave yuzuki a different dream like a ceo, or something else that is important to her which cause her to move someplace different.......LIKE AMERICA!

Can't be helped. Previous plot requires them to stay in Japan lol.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 10:53 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

OK, I got tired of all the bitching about Yuzuki, so I will do the same about Asuka. I hope Seo writes about Asuka going to play softball professionally in America, so she will disappear once and for all. Hey that's more believable than a plain teacher going to America for no good reason.
Jan 19, 2014 10:55 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:

yes, but with something as retarded as this, i would rather have her acquire another job which resulted her into moving into another state and may be breaking up with her boyfriend than being a teacher.
Jan 19, 2014 10:57 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

OK, I got tired of all the bitching about Yuzuki, so I will do the same about Asuka. I hope Seo writes about Asuka going to play softball professionally in America, so she will disappear once and for all. Hey that's more believable than a plain teacher going to America for no good reason.

no, i don't mean a teacher job that results her into moving into america. an important job like someone working for a corporate company or something.

you know, once this manga is finished, i'm gonna miss talking to you guys about it. it's been fun trshing this manga......OH and wishing yuzuki to be dead :)
Jan 19, 2014 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:

yes, but with something as retarded as this, i would rather have her acquire another job which resulted her into moving into another state and may be breaking up with her boyfriend than being a teacher.

and then I suppose the story shall continue with Haru x Asuka? Right? lolol
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 11:05 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Spider-titan55 said:

and then I suppose the story shall continue with Haru x Asuka? Right? lolol

LOL. maybe that if seo wants more fanservice. and i don't mean the echhi kind, i mean give them what they've want kind like this manga is ending. heck, i just want drama like everyone else as well.
Jan 19, 2014 11:06 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
no, i don't mean a teacher job that results her into moving into america. an important job like someone working for a corporate company or something.

you know, once this manga is finished, i'm gonna miss talking to you guys about it. it's been fun trshing this manga......OH and wishing yuzuki to be dead :)

Know what, now I really want Yuzuki to die, but not cause of your same reasons, but cause I want Haruto to suffer, and ultimately kill himself or becomes a Hikikomori.
Jan 19, 2014 11:15 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Know what, now I really want Yuzuki to die, but not cause of your same reasons, but cause I want Haruto to suffer, and ultimately kill himself or becomes a Hikikomori.

man, you must hate haruto with a passion O_O. seriously, you really must be obsessed with him committing suicide and never leaving his room like i am with wanting yuzuki to die.
Jan 19, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

man, you must hate haruto with a passion O_O. seriously, you really must be obsessed with him committing suicide and never leaving his room like i am with wanting yuzuki to die.

I didn't hate him that much before, but his reasoning and actions this last two chapters, just crossed the line. And I am pretty sure the next two chapters won't be any different; somebody telling him it was stupid, but him trying to justify his stupidity. At least, if this manga wouldn't have been on his perspective, we would have took a break from him, but unfortunately we have to deal with him.
jose21Jan 19, 2014 11:29 AM
Jan 19, 2014 11:35 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I didn't hate him that much before, but his reasoning and actions this last two chapters, just crossed the line. And I am pretty sure the next two chapters won't be any different; somebody telling him it was stupid, but him trying to justify his stupidity. At least, if this manga wouldn't have been on his perspective, we would have taking a break from him, but unfortunately we have to deal with him.

yeah, seriously, this manga is really long and yet most of the focus is on haruto and not the other side characters. seriously, the characters had so much build up that it would've been interesting to see how they got through their journey. all except asuka. i believe the two will make out and well you know the rest so why bother?

i don't eblieve seo is done milking this series though? i believe that he'll promise us some spinoffs of side characters who developed off panel, the anagami ss version, the asuka alternate ending/what if chapter which is inspired by the tomoya ova from clannad, fantasy chapters vol 2(maybe you might get kazama as your wish), more ovas, etc. be afraid. be very afraid......
Jan 19, 2014 12:05 PM
Jan 2014
Ok I'm calling the next chapter, yuzi will be going to a mixer thinking of moving on, but then BAM! She gets served the beer haruto made and realise she loves him more than her job

Potato patata the end, although I bet he will make us rage at yuzi and kinda make her look like a slut cause its pretty much what he thinks of women the tard
Jan 19, 2014 12:30 PM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
Ok I'm calling the next chapter, yuzi will be going to a mixer thinking of moving on, but then BAM! She gets served the beer haruto made and realise she loves him more than her job

Potato patata the end, although I bet he will make us rage at yuzi and kinda make her look like a slut cause its pretty much what he thinks of women the tard

I put it on the other discussion, but this is what I think will happen:

259 Pretty much a repetition of this chapter but with Asuka or Rin or both.

260 Haruto finds kazama's helmet, thinks about what Kazama would have done, quite a few memories of his fallen hero.... and the end of the chapter he goes out to look for Yuzuki, only to find her pregnant or holding a baby in her arms depending on how much time has passed (cliffhanger).

261 starts with Haruto thinking she has move on and found someone esle. Then the miracle, the baby is named Daiki, so it is his baby. Haruto feels like an asshole, ask for forgiveness, and then a small time skip to their wedding, END.
Jan 19, 2014 12:32 PM

Oct 2013
Rin would never stay quiet about the pregnancy of her sister. Haruto would be already a dead man.
Jan 19, 2014 12:33 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Rin would never stay quiet about the pregnancy of her sister. Haruto would be already a dead man.

Why not, she could be playing along with her sister wishes just like in the tokyo arc.
Jan 19, 2014 12:35 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Why not, she must be playing along with her sister wishes just like in the tokyo arc.

i thought she'd stop doing that.
Jan 19, 2014 12:40 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Why not, she must be playing along with her sister wishes just like in the tokyo arc.

i thought she'd stop doing that.

Well, that's Rin, but it may just turn out close to what skehan17 said. From Akari's comments of Haruto's feelings will reach her, it sounded to me more like since Haruto doesn't have the balls to ask Yuzuki to quit her job and marry him, he is waiting for Yuzuki to find that beer can and figure out that he loves her very much, and then she will be one to come looking for him.
Jan 19, 2014 12:42 PM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

Yeah she would not stay quiet so if pregnancy is true then she might be the one revealing it to Haru in next few chapters.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Why not, she could be playing along with her sister wishes just like in the tokyo arc.

Because she would feel responsible for Yuzuki and her childs future. If she knows that Haruto and her sister still love each other then there is always a way back. Rin would use this possibility.
Jan 19, 2014 12:49 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Because she would feel responsible for Yuzuki and her childs future. If she knows that Haruto and her sister still love each other then there is always a way back. Rin would use this possibility.

Her character is quite mischievous, so I think is possible.
Jan 19, 2014 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Her character is quite mischievous, so I think is possible.

Maybe is just not time for her appearance yet plot wise
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 12:51 PM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:

Yeah, that could be as well, anyway is just a speculation. I would actually imagine her teasing Haruto that it isn't his child at the beginning.
Jan 19, 2014 1:07 PM

Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:

Yeah, that could be as well, anyway is just a speculation. I would actually imagine her teasing Haruto that it isn't his child at the beginning.

Speculation yes, but at the moment the story seems to be going that direction.

Rin could tease and just when Haru is about to breakdown I can imagine her turning around with her tongue sticking out saying "but that baby's name is Daiki" something like that.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 1:11 PM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:

Speculation yes, but at the moment the story seems to be going that direction.

Rin could tease and just when Haru is about to breakdown I can imagine her turning around with her tongue sticking out saying "but that baby's name is Daiki" something like that.

That would be awesome.
Jan 19, 2014 1:57 PM

May 2012
so we have 3 chapter left? finally i can freed from this curse..
woahh akari 4 times a week..
and haruto thinking that it would ruin her dream if she quit w/o knowing hes part of her dream..
Dark_MessiahJan 19, 2014 2:00 PM

Jan 19, 2014 2:24 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was a warm and touching chapter in my opinion.

The end though was funny when haruto told her to get herself a kid to show him.

THERE ARE ONLY 3 CHAPTERS REMAINING UNTIL THE FINAL CHAPTER! NNNOOO!!!

Great chapter!!!
Jan 19, 2014 2:43 PM
Dec 2013
neonBdragon said:
Well that was a warm and touching chapter in my opinion.

The end though was funny when haruto told her to get herself a kid to show him.

THERE ARE ONLY 3 CHAPTERS REMAINING UNTIL THE FINAL CHAPTER! NNNOOO!!!

Great chapter!!!

hopefully the next chapter will be like my previous post.

also, i notice you read girls of the wilds. well, since this and GOTW are the two mangas i'm excited to read in the weekends and i think both of them are fun to read(GOTW for not having that red head c***), how would it be like if the characters from those two mangas interacted with eachother. heck, how would it be if haruto and song jae gu switched roles but the two still had their personalities and backstories? you know, how would it be if song met takashi and akari in middle school(i know haruto met them younger than that but with jaegu getting beaten up in middle school, i think the two would make excellent supporters) and how jaegu would interact with characters like yuzuki, kiyomi, asuka, rin, etc? heck, how would you come up with haruto meeting the characters from girls of the wilds?
Jan 19, 2014 2:58 PM
Jan 2014
Sumo chapter was just.. idk lol. Almost done at least. Hurry it up!
Jan 19, 2014 3:04 PM
Dec 2013
vietxdestiny said:
Sumo chapter was just.. idk lol. Almost done at least. Hurry it up!

if only it were on wednesdays and saturdays. seriously, seven days for this manga is just KILLING ME!
Jan 19, 2014 4:06 PM

Jan 2013
it is confirmed, there will be a huge shock next chapter! Again warning big BIG Spoiler!

Im so bad at bbcode.. :S
polespJan 19, 2014 4:10 PM
Jan 19, 2014 4:16 PM

Dec 2013
polesp said:
it is confirmed, there will be a huge shock next chapter! Again warning big BIG Spoiler!

Im so bad at bbcode.. :S

Most likely fantasy chapter~
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2014 4:19 PM

Nov 2012
Fantasy chapter indeed, they are supposed to be married on that one. Damn it, you got my hopes up.
Jan 19, 2014 4:32 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Fantasy chapter indeed, they are supposed to be married on that one. Damn it, you got my hopes up.

i've posted this before and no one responded to this one? what the hell took you so long about this? oh well, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK'S FANTASY CHAPTER!!!!! YOU THINK NARUMI SCREWED HER 4 TIMES A WEEK!?! WELL, MY BOY HARUTO CAN SCREW HER 9 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 19, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
Pfft...14 times. :3
Jan 19, 2014 4:50 PM
Dec 2013
knowing the fantasy chapters i bet it's endless.
Jan 19, 2014 6:18 PM

Jan 2012
Please finished this good Seo and continue Half & Half!
Jan 19, 2014 6:29 PM
Feb 2012
These last few chapters are rather disappointing but not deal-breakers for me. The "miracle" is indeed probably a Yuzuki pregnancy, unless Seo means God comes down and bitch slaps Haruto so he finally stops being a tool.

Otherwise, as a marathon reader, the manga works as a long novel. I can see that following weekly would have been infuriating over the years.
Jan 19, 2014 6:33 PM
Dec 2013
mitojee said:
These last few chapters are rather disappointing but not deal-breakers for me. The "miracle" is indeed probably a Yuzuki pregnancy, unless Seo means God comes down and bitch slaps Haruto so he finally stops being a tool.

Otherwise, as a marathon reader, the manga works as a long novel. I can see that following weekly would have been infuriating over the years.

this manga should've had 189 chapters intead of 260. this manga just waisted our time.
Jan 19, 2014 6:45 PM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:

Hi Benphyre , what do you mean by this ? Good to see Akari again she is looking way too hot in this chapter and doing her 4 times a week....
Jan 19, 2014 7:43 PM

May 2011
Only thing I liked about this chapter was seeing Akari, some nice fanservice :) Haruto should've hit it when he had the chance :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2014 7:48 PM
Dec 2013
Preciize said:
Only thing I liked about this chapter was seeing Akari, some nice fanservice :) Haruto should've hit it when he had the chance :/

oh he will this fantasy chapter. heck, the preview showed them being happily married. and if you think narumi screwed her 4 times a wekk well my buddy haruto can fuck her 9 times as much as he can!
Jan 19, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2008
I can't wait for the fantasy chapter. They gonna be on each other like a beast.
Jan 19, 2014 10:00 PM

May 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

oh he will this fantasy chapter. heck, the preview showed them being happily married. and if you think narumi screwed her 4 times a wekk well my buddy haruto can fuck her 9 times as much as he can!

9 times? They can go at it nonstop all day long ;D

ibreaker9736 said:
I can't wait for the fantasy chapter. They gonna be on each other like a beast.

They're gonna get their freak on >:)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.