Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 16, 2009 9:50 AM

Mar 2008
I wish Patrick had more time in the series. If the series goes on like this, it doesn't deserve anything more than a 7.
Mar 16, 2009 10:57 AM

May 2008
The GAGA suits were weak, and generally uncalled for. They could have been missiles with GN Drives to go Trans-Am. Hell they already have automations, so their aiming wouldn't have been far-fetched either....

Ugggghhh, I think I just unconsciously recommended the return of Mobile Dolls... thats a bad sign.

Anyways, the rest of the episode shaped up pretty well (except for the aforementioned ammo issues) but those suits... just thinking about them ruins it for me.
Mar 16, 2009 11:29 AM

Feb 2008
Patrick finally manages to do some thing cool, and then he dies...

And I really lol'ed when I saw all those Trans-Ams. Damn Billy for mass producing Trans-Am.
Mar 16, 2009 1:09 PM

Sep 2008
ha i knew revive wasnt death
is soma peres death? i dont think so....
so uch for te new tiera`s new gundam hahah
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 16, 2009 1:47 PM

Oct 2007
inb4Touhou

My kingdom for a bottle of plum juice!
Mar 16, 2009 1:50 PM
Dec 2007
robosapien said:
oh nvm. i'm watching gundam seed.

Yep, that's exactly what this episode looked like, but it was a good, action-packed Gundam SEED episode ;) Honestly, it was a pure climactic Gundam-battle, so I can't complain too muchk, it was great.

Also, 0 Gundam was REALLY similar to the first RX-78 Gundam. So much it was scary, I thought we were back in 1979.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 16, 2009 2:10 PM

Oct 2007
Great action packed episode!
looking forward to how it wraps up this series XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2009 4:32 PM

Apr 2008
I'm classifying this as the weirdest Gundam 00 episode. This episode reminded me of the original Gundam in a few ways, and I'm sure that adds to the weird factor.

Setsuna finally took a backseat for once which is nice, but I could have done with out billy and his "muscle".
Mar 16, 2009 4:53 PM

Jun 2008
sanimej2 said:
Great episode!!! Can't wait for the next one. BUT what the hell!!! Do they suddenly sell 'Trans-Am' in Wal-mart??? I mean wtf??? Shit, I'm cheking to see if my car has Trans-Am...

One time on the road I saw that the car in front of me had "Trans-Am" on the back of it, no joke. Most likely a decal or something but still pretty awesome lol.
Mar 16, 2009 5:13 PM

Oct 2008
-It would be more rational if Setsuna battles Ali instead of Lockon but well he can't be in 20 places at the same time.

-Patrick can't die! In fact, I can't accept that pathetic copy of Mu La Flaga's dead.

-The fact that now every unit has Trans-am reminds me of the time when I thought that Goku was amazing for being a super saiyan but then everyone except Krilin got that power T_T

-If Tiera was voiced by Shuichi Ikeda (Char's seiyu) we would have a nice tribute
to the original gundam anime; of course, assuming that there will be a shooting scene between Ribbons and Tiera on the next episode.
Mar 16, 2009 7:06 PM

Jul 2007
Gundams are niggers
Mar 16, 2009 8:35 PM

Jan 2009
Damn, this episode is awesome !!

Paaatrick !! You've done a great job ! Thanks !

Now they face their own enemies....
Lockon Stratos, Lyle Dylandy VS Ali Al-Sarchez, for revenge against his brother's death.
Tieria Erde VS Innovators, or to be exact, Ribbons Almark. Tieria, who believes more to human than Innovators goin to have fight for VEDA.
Saji Crossroad VS Louise Halevy, a fight to retain their love.
Sumeragi Li Noriega VS Billy Katagiri, a fight of betrayal.

For AllexMarie, probably Halle will came out and try to save Soma, then both of their second prsonality dies.

So, who will Setsuna fight in the end ?
Mar 16, 2009 9:39 PM

Feb 2008
heiserx said:
-If Tiera was voiced by Shuichi Ikeda (Char's seiyu) we would have a nice tribute
to the original gundam anime; of course, assuming that there will be a shooting scene between Ribbons and Tiera on the next episode.

Interesting notion. That scene will definitely be more interesting if Char's seiyuu is in it heh.

This episode doesn't give me much to complain about though. The story flow is fine to me, everything are very mediocre, nothing so epic to excite me. Regular gundam action scenes and characters that I don't give a damn about die. Inflitration. Archenemies meet. Taunting. More GN particles and more shooting. Kinda disappointed there isn't more 'clone RX-78' scenes though, it is only given a screentime of say, few seconds? And I was so looking forward to it last week...sigh.

I believe the epicness will begin next week, hopefully.
littlebluetotoroMar 16, 2009 9:46 PM

Mar 16, 2009 10:13 PM

Apr 2007
awesome, everyone's going to die. :D
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Mar 17, 2009 12:01 AM

Apr 2008
I have a feeling most of them are going to die =P

But then the GN particles/effect will let them have one last get together, so it's all cool, mirite?
Mar 17, 2009 9:25 PM

Oct 2007
First off, if everything that Ribbon is using right now are everything left behind by Aeolia then why didn't Aeolia make himself an Innovator and lead CB and Innovator to change the world, rather than let them walk by themselves and follow the instruction from Veda? He's even predicted that someone is going to betrayed him but he still chose to sleep in that tube and wait for the world to changed by itself while he could do it with his own hands? And everything led to one question, what exactly Aeolia's true intention is?

The only thing that I could come up with is, His true intention wasn't to change the world with his amazing technology, rather he want to change the world with his teaching by using his technology. Then he came up with 3 lessons and he created 3 things to do it which are CB, A-law and Innovator.

First lesson, having CB doing armed intervention with the goal of eradicating war. But only to make CB later realized what they were doing was wrong and the world did not followed them.

Second lesson, having A-law creating a fake peaceful world and control them by power. But the world later realized it was fake after some sacrifice was made.

Third lesson, letting Innovator force the world to evolve and lead by them. So far nobody has agree to it and it is about to hit a end soon.

But after suffering from this experience the world seems to learn something from it.

If I were to presume everything right now I would say what Ribbon is doing was also in Aeolia's prediction, in other word, Ribbon is also a pawn in his game. I wouldn't surprise if the real Aeolia(if only that is the case) was to show up at the end and explain everything.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 17, 2009 10:41 PM
Apr 2008
Siva said:
If I were to presume everything right now I would say what Ribbon is doing was also in Aeolia's prediction, in other word, Ribbon is also a pawn in his game. I wouldn't surprise if the real Aeolia(if only that is the case) was to show up at the end and explain everything.

I wouldn't mind either whether that or one last video of him appear in the next 2 episodes.
Mar 18, 2009 5:29 AM

Jan 2009
Siva said:
First off, if everything that Ribbon is using right now are everything left behind by Aeolia then why didn't Aeolia make himself an Innovator and lead CB and Innovator to change the world, rather than let them walk by themselves and follow the instruction from Veda? He's even predicted that someone is going to betrayed him but he still chose to sleep in that tube and wait for the world to changed by itself while he could do it with his own hands? And everything led to one question, what exactly Aeolia's true intention is?

The only thing that I could come up with is, His true intention wasn't to change the world with his amazing technology, rather he want to change the world with his teaching by using his technology. Then he came up with 3 lessons and he created 3 things to do it which are CB, A-law and Innovator.

First lesson, having CB doing armed intervention with the goal of eradicating war. But only to make CB later realized what they were doing was wrong and the world did not followed them.

Second lesson, having A-law creating a fake peaceful world and control them by power. But the world later realized it was fake after some sacrifice was made.

Third lesson, letting Innovator force the world to evolve and lead by them. So far nobody has agree to it and it is about to hit a end soon.

But after suffering from this experience the world seems to learn something from it.

Im fairly confident that Aeolias true plan was to see who is more superior and therefore more worthy of leading humanity, The Natural innovators (who im assuming connect with fellow humans) (Setsuna) or the artificial innovators (Ribbons etc) who connect with veda. It appears that aeolia desires the former option, that of the natural innovators, however in case the plan fell through and humanity (in this case the meisters) could not rise up to the challenge, the artificial innovators where there to at least save humanity from itself.

Ribbons going "renegade" and taking control of veda was part of the plan, as soon as veda was taken over, the gundams were given the 00 plans and trans am to level the playing field.

On the topic of the episode, it was fucking awesome, but i just cant get over how stupid kamikaze robots where. I know its a plot device to even the playing field so the heroes have a chance but it is so ridiculous.
Mar 18, 2009 5:50 AM

Jan 2009
heiserx said:
-It would be more rational if Setsuna battles Ali instead of Lockon but well he can't be in 20 places at the same time.

But ali killed lyles brother?
Lyle solely exists in the second season as a constrast to Neil. He has no real contribution to the main plot, which is really silliy as there is to many characters in the show.
Lyle fighting ali is actually very symbolic if you think about lyles previous "Dont fight for the past" attitude and how anew's death has changed him.
Mar 18, 2009 5:57 AM

Nov 2008
trans arm rocks and setsuna is untouchebable and invincible i hope that no on dies
Mar 18, 2009 6:06 AM

Jan 2009
rolddy said:
trans arm rocks and setsuna is untouchebable and invincible i hope that no on dies

I hope for a classic Gundam Kill em all ending.
Shit would be SO cash.
Mar 18, 2009 6:13 AM

Oct 2007
kurotsuki said:
~Trans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-am~

This part was freaking hilarious.

Another action packed episode, with lots to see and our 'heroes' in a disadvantage against the zerg tactic of Ribbons (damn, do I hate that character, I hope he dies a horrible dead) but still succeeding in relative successes. I'm looking forward to the next episode tbh.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Mar 18, 2009 7:43 AM

Dec 2008
Stupid

Stupid Regetta
    Stupid Gaga Squad
    Stupid trans am for all
    Stupid overpowered beams
    Stupid Automatons
    Stupid high numbers of enemies
    Stupid Ali
    Stupid Billy

I think I'll hate the end of this show,like in season one ; (
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2009 7:57 AM

Feb 2008
Fabienne said:
Stupid

Stupid Regetta
    Stupid Gaga Squad
    Stupid trans am for all
    Stupid overpowered beams
    Stupid Automatons
    Stupid high numbers of enemies
    Stupid Ali
    Stupid Billy

I think I'll hate the end of this show,like in season one ; (

Might as well call yourself stupid too for not dropping this 'stupid show'.

On another note, watching those lemmings shouting trans arm in unison and turning red with shame was the only enjoyable part for me.
Mar 18, 2009 8:59 AM

Dec 2008
Sohei said:

Might as well call yourself stupid too for not dropping this 'stupid show'.

Yes,maybe you're right ;)
But I liked most of the episodes before,so I can't drop it so easily now
Mar 18, 2009 6:16 PM

Oct 2008
LOL. Gaga Squad ftw. Random people losing and dying with 2 more episodes left means either 1) some type of revival or 2) Setsuna pulls some Kira "God" Yamato skills out of his bag of tricks. Still, this show has come to be some kind of comic relief. The matchups were pretty unfair when it came to the later fights. Cherudim vs. Ali = totally bullsh*t. Billy being so evil was pretty bad too - I had hopes for you, but you basically left Graham for dead (speaking of which, I hope he's still alive and makes an appearance later, seeing as they killed his character and skills in season 2).
Mar 18, 2009 7:41 PM

Jun 2007
It would be mad funny if in the end we find out patrick really is immortal and ends up playing a huge role in the last ep hahah.
Mar 19, 2009 1:28 AM

Dec 2008
I hope that Graham will come back again,but he has no Gundam or Flag ; (

Ok I got some more thoughts about this episode

There happend too much in this episode,why must they made Billy a villain he was only an engineer before.

why did they attack the huge ship in an instant.
Nobody rushes from one huge battle into another without resupplying,thats tactical nonsense.
I don't understand why they had to land on the Giant ship,where the Automatons were waiting.
---------------
Enemy spamming is lame,did Sunrise think that was cool?
the balancing is one of those things I never liked in Gundam 00

maybe they will show what was the real idea behind Aeolia Schengenbergs plan with the big mothership.

Mar 19, 2009 7:03 AM

May 2008
If there's one thing that 00 has ever done well it has been the action and this episode was a testament to that. Sure it's ridiculous that no one ever runs out of ammo and the only other thing this series needs to do to complete its rehashing of most Gundam series is to throw a large object at the Earth, but at least it was entertaining for once. Plus with the plot being such shit I don't even mind the fact that everyone has had convenient encounter after convenient encounter with the people who they have some kind of beef or relationship with. I do kind of mind that Ribbons can apparently pull the material to make a massive mobile suit kamikaze squad out of his ass, but can forgive it because of delicious Ali. Overall it's in the same vein as Code Geass in that I would at least rather watch entertaining shit over boring shit.
Mar 19, 2009 11:31 PM

Feb 2007
GilbertTheGarbo said:
Great episode but, didn't Allelujah run out of missles in ep 22?

I THOUGHT THIS TOO!

Bothered me so much!

I think Graham should come back and kick ass.

Also, PURPLE HAIR > GREEN HAIR.
SY_IS_DEAD_IRLMar 19, 2009 11:34 PM
Mar 20, 2009 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
Mass produced, bit-system Qubeleys FTW.
Mar 20, 2009 1:49 PM

Feb 2008
The Divine clones yelling Trans-Am was epic lulz.

Did not expect the Gundam wrecking to start happening until episode 24-25, so it's whatever, I would have liked to see Seravee stick around longer.
Mar 21, 2009 2:28 PM

Feb 2008
Great action packed episode.

Veda = G.E.N.E.S.I.S?

Predictions for next episode: Hallelujah shows up after Marie/Soma gets hit.
DestinyFateMar 21, 2009 2:36 PM

Mar 21, 2009 10:43 PM

Jun 2007
Paddy can't be dead, I refuse to accept it. If he has dies, I have jinxed him just like Neil Dylandy by saying he was one of my favourite characters in the series.

Trans Am seems to mean nothing now. I wonder if my toaster has a Trans Am setting?
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Mar 24, 2009 7:44 AM
Sep 2008
So upsetting how Setsuna is the only important main char.
Alle lost all important early teens, and he has had about 5 minutes of screentime since then.
Lyles only importance ever was setting him up for Anew Tragedy, which is over now.
In fact, pretty much every minor characters has become more important than all main chars except for Setsuna. WTF?
Mar 24, 2009 11:34 PM

May 2008
OranSolus said:
Paddy can't be dead, I refuse to accept it. ...
Considering the number of characters I've expected to be dead already, and have come back yet again, Patrick just might get added to that list and come back for some epic comic relief or something.

I, for one, could care less. He got too little screen time to make a worthy impact in a character death, IMO.

Mar 30, 2009 8:37 PM
Mar 2008
Patrickuu!
Apr 14, 2009 12:48 AM

Jan 2008
Frito said:
trans-spam. oh well veda looks cool though.

I rofl'd about the trans-spam xD Still laughing xDD Can't stop xD

This episode is certainly the one with the most jokes in it :P
~de Arimasu
Jun 4, 2009 5:28 PM

Jul 2008
suicide mobile suits? thats just a waste of life, technology, and resources; and now it seems patrick is dead, and everyone is absorbed in they're own fights now, and tiera pulls a fast one on those innovators, nice episode, i wonder how this will all end?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 12, 2010 1:58 AM
Aug 2009
It is always when an anime is getting to it's end it gets more exciting.
And it is truly with Gundam 00n Second Season. It was a good episode. Next one will be this good too.
Jun 24, 2010 8:57 AM

Oct 2008
R.I.P. Regene Regetta :(
Welcome back, Ribbons
A shit load of Mobile Suits and Trans-Ams
Patrick Sour Cola is actually mortal. Unfortunately.

Next Tieria vs Ribbons.
Tieria takes his revenge! Hopefully anyway.
*goes to watch next episode*
Aug 10, 2010 9:39 PM

Jun 2009
I almost died laughing how many missals do they have on that ship? Why did so many people team up with the innovators? What was the battle so.....interesting.

Oh, poor Patrik

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 24, 2010 8:39 AM

Aug 2009
Patrick will never die! I think he's worthy of becoming a Meister!
Nov 11, 2010 1:39 PM

Jan 2007
For me this was the worst episode of this season. All those suits in trans-am were just way too ridiculous, I think they were called GAGA units XD if they meant this to be funny they really choose a bad moment.
Dec 30, 2010 6:54 AM

Feb 2010
Ribbons is reborn... while Regene dies in the hands of Ali Saachez whom everyone missed so much

Ribbons clone colony is just too funny but scares me out at the same time. "Trans-AM...Trans-AM...Trans-AM...Trans-AM...Trans-AM... x1000000"

Patrick Coleslaw (intentional misspelling) gains my love and respect. I have to say that he looked dumb and annoying in the first season. But his devotion to Mannequin in 2nd season is uber cute.

Lockon vs Ali brings the old memories of first season. Go Lockon!

Sumeragi vs Billy. Gahh, they could make a good couple >_>
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 21, 2011 9:24 PM

Oct 2008
Ribbons Plan for victory - Clone tons of guys (make sure they are as brain dead as possible), give them advanced mobile suites with the Trans-Am ability, have them suicide into a ship. What? Could have just built a lot of missiles imo

Seems like everyone is dying though.

Also why is Andrei still alive?
ZensationalJan 21, 2011 9:28 PM
Mar 21, 2011 5:28 PM
Nov 2010
Patrick Dead?

someone kill the script writer.
May 13, 2011 12:37 AM

Sep 2009
I love how the Gundam 0 looks a LOT like the RX-78.

Patrick aint dead.
The fucker is to damn powerful.

A bunch of crap happened this episode.
Suicide Mobile suits.
Um....what the hell?
Use trans am missles or something instead.
Stop wasting money,.
Jun 6, 2011 4:35 PM

May 2009
kage-bunshin said:
suicide mobile suits? thats just a waste of life, technology, and resources
To me it feels like the Gaga Forces are simply a way for Ribbons to play the superior being. He's capable of creating a great amount of Innovators and sacrifice them just like that. Makes him feel like a God. I've also read that the Gaga Forces are used for other things in one of the side story manga, so it's possible that they weren't created for this purpose only.
Oct 12, 2012 6:50 AM

Jul 2010
Trans-Am bargain sale
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.