Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 15, 2009 4:09 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
no one has made a post yet ? aight.
well , it was a action packed episode. Pretty nice action.
I'm convinced that the Mass produced Gaga units were added for the element of humor , because if they wanted it to be a serious element , they failed.
Also : PATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK ~ ! ;_;
but he's the immortal Colasour , I have faith he will come back. HE MUST COME BACK ;_; .
I wonder what Billy is going to do once he kills sumeragi ? rape her dead corpse ? Kill himself ? seems like he is going lengthy way with his grudge.
oh and everyone has trans-am now . save for the good guys a.k.a Katharon and the anti-Alaws federation forces.

~Trans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-amTrans-am~

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 15, 2009 5:46 AM

Oct 2008
Daisuki desu, Kati.. *dies
lol.. he dies 1? episode after his reappearance

I was hoping Andrei would die this episode tho :(
4/5

(*^ー゚)b ( ̄∇ ̄*)♪
Mar 15, 2009 6:03 AM
Apr 2008
kurotsuki said:
no one has made a post yet ? aight.

Also : PATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK ~ ! ;_;
but he's the immortal Colasour , I have faith he will come back. HE MUST COME BACK ;_; .

Because not many people get to watch the episode? I guess so.

I hate to spoil things, but
Mar 15, 2009 6:20 AM

Mar 2008
hrmm, okay ep i guess

i found myself lol'ing at the ep more than actually intended. colasour, "dieing" again. sumeragi with a rifle!?!? LOL, massive kamikaze attacks that fail. and who would have thought we'd see the automaton again. best part was 0 Gundam, lasse ftw!

Mar 15, 2009 6:49 AM

Oct 2008
trans-spam. oh well veda looks cool though.
Mar 15, 2009 8:00 AM

Sep 2007
This episode is as awesome as episode 13 and 17

Trans
Trans
Trans
Trans
Trans
Trans
Trans

Am
Am
Am
Am
Am
Mar 15, 2009 8:52 AM

Jun 2008
oh nvm. i'm watching gundam seed.

i'm not going to lie this is epic. i can see giving this show a 9 if they progress like this for the next 2 eps.

so uhhh mr. bushido is probably going to show up soon and help them out.

louise is going to give up soon ?

tieria will not kill the guy and die (or probably just go to the hospital and be fine even after getting "fatal" wounds)...

hznuMar 15, 2009 9:30 AM
Mar 15, 2009 8:57 AM

Feb 2009
Next 2 chapters should be pretty interesting...

- Regene died very stupidly

- As many stated Patrick whole character was developed to survive and If I compare those last moments with the 1st Season where Graham and Setsuna finish battling then there is a good chance he is still alive

- Billy vs. Kudjo - how is she going to get out of this! I expect a lot of bla bla bla before something happen. Since previous chapter it was obvious that she is expecting to die in this battle

- Andrei is getting on my nerves can somebody please pretty please kill him (slowly like Allelujah did with that HRL soldier back then)

- Hallelujah may come out now that Soma/Marie has been hit. I think everybody would love to see Hallelujah back and owning everybody out there

- Louise & Sadji ........... pffff need to say more?

- (Tierra vs. Ribbons) <owns> Veda LOL

- Gundam 0 ............. is that it?????? Guess I expected to much out of it

- Ali vs. Lockon - it seems that this time things will end up differently for Ali :)

- Setsuna > Setsuna Innovation mode loading..... please wait.... > Setsuna Innovation mode READY!!!!! (owning everything and everybody)

Chapter 24 will be the key-epic chapter ever and the last one will just be a boring summarized closing one..... Can't wait :)

P.S. I expected a lot more from these clones to be other then just suicidal .......
perito77Mar 18, 2009 3:52 AM
Mar 15, 2009 9:17 AM

Jan 2009
Go Lockon =]]] i hope he doesn't die

Mar 15, 2009 9:27 AM

Nov 2007
patrick dead?? geez gimme a break :))
Mar 15, 2009 9:32 AM

Jun 2008
well i'd think they are dead. if they aren't then that 9 isn't happening and this is just as much of a joke as the last 22 episodes were :\

I do think that guy really died...patrick or w/e.
Mar 15, 2009 9:40 AM

May 2008
PATRCIK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never liked when Sunrise resurrected character but I honestly hope they do that with Patrick
Mar 15, 2009 10:04 AM

May 2008
The way Patrick dies just like that is kinda anticlimatic, so I would like to think that he's still alive somehow.

And wow, after having Trans-grahAM, we now have Trans-spAM -_-;;
Mar 15, 2009 10:06 AM

Jul 2007
Since this is only episode 23 and with how the whole "Godhood" of Setsuna is being handled...

I would guess that at least some of team members will survive, only to be destroyed by Setsuna himself.

Ask yourselves - what is better enemy than the most ultimate gundam in the entire AU?
Mar 15, 2009 11:21 AM
Jun 2007
sigh. absurdity for the sake of absurdity. its so absurd that you can't even call it laugh at it. not even 9000 more PEW PEW would have saved this episode. where is the epic battle that was advertised and hyped up in 22's preview? where's the drama?

everything about it was just anti-climatic, bland and rushed: Ribbon's staged death, Regene's shortlived takeover, Patrick's death, the Red Ribbon Army (lol. was that the best Ribbons could come up with? Suicide attacks? so much for being an existence of superior intelligence), Lyle getting agitated by Ali's appearance. the conflicts of the characters were just so damn dull since it wasn't fleshed out to its potential during the previous 22 episodes. it seems that every character other than Setsuna (and possibly Saji) are nothing more than cannon fodder. in the end, this episode gets a well deserved "meh".
Mar 15, 2009 11:24 AM

Sep 2007
perito77 said:

- As many stated Patrick whole character was developed to survive and If I compare those last moments with the 1ste Season where Graham and Setsuna finish battling then there is a good chance he is still alive

- Billy vs. Kudjo - how is she going to get out of this! I expect a lot of bla bla bla before something happen. Since previous chapter it was obvious that she is expecting to die in this battle

- Sergei is getting on my nerves can somebody please pretty please kill him (slowly like Allelujah did with that HRL soldier back then)

- Allelujah may come out now that Soma/Marie has been hit. I think everybody would love to see Allelujaha back and owning everybody out there

- Ali vs. Lockon - it seems that this time things will end up differently for Ali :)

- Setsuna > Setsuna Innovation mode loading..... please wait.... > Setsuna Innovation mode READY!!!!! (owning everything and everybody)

Chapter 24 will be the key-epic chapter ever and the last one will just be a boring summarized closing one..... Can't wait :)

P.S. I expected a lot more from these clones to be other then just suicidal .......

Regene might not be dead yet if Ali is working under him (who knows what might happen in the next 2 episode)

Sergei what? I think you mean Andrei

Allelujah is there all the time. I think you mean Hallelujah
Mar 15, 2009 11:36 AM
Jun 2008
well it's offical clones are such an @$$

1."evil amuro" lives again & regene got blast by ali
2.innovator cannon with innovator mobile suit missiles with treize clones
3.is patrick gone or really "immortal"
4.sum-murrue vs billy
5.ali vs lockon 2.0 (yea like deja vu again)
6.old school gundam to help
7.setsuna saji again to rescue louise
8.tieria vs "evil amuro"

with 2eps left i sAY that all hell has finaly broken loose!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 15, 2009 12:01 PM

Feb 2009
sHsIkuA said:
perito77 said:

- As many stated Patrick whole character was developed to survive and If I compare those last moments with the 1st Season where Graham and Setsuna finish battling then there is a good chance he is still alive

- Sergei is getting on my nerves can somebody please pretty please kill him (slowly like Allelujah did with that HRL soldier back then)

- Allelujah may come out now that Soma/Marie has been hit. I think everybody would love to see Allelujaha back and owning everybody out there

Regene might not be dead yet if Ali is working under him (who knows what might happen in the next 2 episode)

Sergei what? I think you mean Andrei

Allelujah is there all the time. I think you mean Hallelujah

Thanks for correcting me...... too much Manga in my head :o)
perito77Mar 18, 2009 3:53 AM
Mar 15, 2009 3:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I really laughed when the GAGA units appeared. That was really meant to be a joke, no doubt about it.....

Ok, things are not looking good for CB....

But Tieria checkmates Ribbons (temporarily)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 15, 2009 6:03 PM

Jul 2008
Well, that was inter... eh, screw it. It's about what I was expecting.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 15, 2009 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
Take it there's no sub out out.
Mar 15, 2009 6:26 PM

Jul 2008
Viperslayer said:
Take it there's no sub out out.
SHS actually released damned fast this week. So that's the one I watched. You can also watch InnovatorSubs for lulz and what I pray to be a troll and not serious subs.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 15, 2009 6:32 PM
Sep 2007
noooooooooo patrick Q_Q

patrick owns the show everytime he boards a suit XD
Mar 15, 2009 6:35 PM
Apr 2008
wakka9ca said:
I really laughed when the GAGA units appeared. That was really meant to be a joke, no doubt about it.....

Ok, things are not looking good for CB....

But Tieria checkmates Ribbons (temporarily)

I'm guessing it's between him & Ribbons. No one else can help anyway.
Mar 15, 2009 7:23 PM

Mar 2008
well, another big test on patrick's immortality. i'm rooting for you, boy. also, kinda neat to see the RX-7...er, 0 gundam in action. otherwise, only 2 more episodes. lets see it happen
Mar 15, 2009 7:47 PM

Jun 2007
Lol! all the trams spam things looked like sperm going for an egg (potolemy) XD
Was like biology class all over again xD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.
Mar 15, 2009 7:47 PM
Apr 2008
i liked the episode but what next
ribbons taking a crap ...a bit of constipation TRANS AM poo FFS everyone has trans am now i mean come on seriously .
4/5
Mar 15, 2009 8:31 PM

May 2008
0 gundam looks like rx-78 somewhat. the only thing i liked in this ep really was the BGM haha
Mar 15, 2009 9:18 PM

May 2008
Suspense that built up from the last couple of episodes is starting to fade away... to be replaced by suspense for characters where I was waiting for development. Good, good...

Louise, you've morphed into 00's Stella Loussier. So Saji, don't morph into 00's Shinn Asuka.

Billy vs. Sumeragi- This is not going to end well... even if Sumeragi survives, her will is going to be dented...

Lockon vs. Ali- This... isn't looking optimistic... Just avoid the "get a vision from Neil to help you" path since so far, the conflict has been internal to Lyle.

Tieria vs. Ribbons- This... is not going to be pleasant... at all... *crosses fingers that T-chan won't be killed off in the blink of an eye*

Hallelujah... If you do reappear, give me the actual transformation. Because I miss it.

I know last week I said there was the possibility of Ribbons being dead and that even if he was, his influence wouldn't have... The possibility was slim, and well, good. It's about time someone put more chinks in your plan.

I can see it concluding in 2 more episodes, but it's going to come fast... way too fast...

Never be average...
Mar 15, 2009 9:31 PM

May 2008
Damn everything has Trans-am these days... sure could go for some Hallelujah about now.

Did Patrick actually die? :O
Mar 15, 2009 9:43 PM

Nov 2007
good episode except how many missiles do they have. the ship has more ofc bc it has storage capacity but the gundams were shooting off missiles (not particle beams) like bullets from a gatling gun.
Mar 15, 2009 10:25 PM

Sep 2007
Lolz at the clone army. Man Patrick suddenly blowing up, wut? I hope Sumeragi just fills Billy up with holes. And why the hell is Andrei still alive?
Mar 15, 2009 11:17 PM
Sep 2008
Patrick is/was one of the characters I already forgot and never paid attention to in any way, he was just a sort of useless side character. But I am still kind of sad since we have the same forename~ xD
Yeah, that episode was epic in its own way. Too many mobile suits, too much Trans-Am, too cool animation. Good thing that Ribbons did not die. Otherwise it would have been so hilarious if he had failed so short before the goal xD
Mar 15, 2009 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
... this episode felt like it tried to rush too much progress in one go @_@, quite a few people killed off with the gundams getting wooped and the appearance of an army of trans am suicide units rushing at the ship and what not. Although I'm looking forward to see Tieria's attempt to retake Veda.
Mar 15, 2009 11:29 PM
Sep 2008
Great episode!!! Can't wait for the next one. BUT what the hell!!! Do they suddenly sell 'Trans-Am' in Wal-mart??? I mean wtf??? Shit, I'm cheking to see if my car has Trans-Am...
Mar 16, 2009 12:18 AM
Nov 2007
Expected to see a bit more of 0 Gundam ):
Yay for the return of Billy I've been wondering what happened to him and if and when he returns, there is no way i will let him kill Sumeragi though!
Dunno why but it seems celestial beings are going to fail, logically anyway as the innovators severely out number them.
Mar 16, 2009 12:37 AM

Oct 2008
Great episode but, didn't Allelujah run out of missles in ep 22?
Mar 16, 2009 12:48 AM

Aug 2007
why the F are they called GAGA units.

hope that was an early april fools joke.
Mar 16, 2009 1:07 AM

Nov 2007
as stated the suicide clones and the mass trans am was lame. I liked everyone getting their seperate show downs but marie and alelujah kinda got shafted I guess they'll move to hilling and the other since Tieria is now vs Ribbons. Speaking of Ribbons he's turning out pretty bland to, Tieria pointing a gun at him has no effect seeing as he just got shot last ep to no effect.

I hope Patrick isn't dead as he is immortal. hoping for better for him and Katy after they came back. Graham has to come back and help out. 2 episodes still seems short to resolve everything.... meh
Mar 16, 2009 1:24 AM

Jul 2008
Billy needs to die.
Mar 16, 2009 2:08 AM

Jan 2008
mixtapehaven said:
Billy needs to die.

Could not have said that much better :)

Mar 16, 2009 2:09 AM
Apr 2008
mixtapehaven said:
Billy needs to die.

We'll see.

So for now we are left with the following battles.

darkxdestinyMar 16, 2009 2:15 AM
Mar 16, 2009 4:59 AM

Dec 2007
GilbertTheGarbo said:
Great episode but, didn't Allelujah run out of missles in ep 22?

Yes I was thinking that too. That or I watched a poor translated version of episode 22...
Mar 16, 2009 5:12 AM

Feb 2009
I wonder if Ribbons knows he could've just threw suicidal drones at CB instead of going all the way to make a clone army just to get them killed afterwards. The producers must think it's cool this way...

The episode wasn't bad, actually I liked it a lot. I just hope they didn't use up all the animation budget yet, there's still 2 episodes to go after all.
Mar 16, 2009 6:15 AM

Jan 2008
No complaints here. Zerg rush was amusing as well as all the action scenes in this episode.

5/5

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Mar 16, 2009 6:57 AM
Feb 2008
good episode can't wait to see the next one :D oh and I hope Tieria will beat the crap out of Ribbons that guy is annoying >.>
Mar 16, 2009 7:48 AM

Oct 2008
HELL YEA
Mar 16, 2009 7:56 AM

Mar 2008
Ok episode. Maria & Ale claimed that they were nearly out of missiles last episode and in this one they are happily spamming them for the whole episode without reloading them.

Gaga Trans-Am spam was totally stupid and unrealistic weak (I mean all were manned by a really good pilot, but they acted like unguided lemmings) and even when meant as a joke ... I didn't laugh. Patrick sacrificing himself. Lame generic plot device. I bet he is still alive anyway.

That said it was still entertaining, though I'm not sure if I can give the 9 this time as I originally intended when it continues like this. I was hoping for something more exciting, cool and original.
Mar 16, 2009 8:49 AM

Apr 2008
I want to cry from so much climax.

- When Regene (Whaaa...!) said back then that Aeolia wanted to lead Humans to space, he meant for this moment to be killed? Or for the battle?

- Regene getting shot was lame I agree. maybe he will be final boss? lol

- Billy oh shit!

- Too much Okiayu Ryotaro for my head (lol). Haha, Bring is just there to die huh? And yes, way-too-much-TRANS AM! geez, Ribbons is just showing how much he monopolizes everything. First it was just 4 gundams with unique technology, then it was transferred to the goverments, now 2nd season is filled with particle overwhelming madness.

- Patrick's alive! He's alive! "Patti-cake" (makes sense) is alive! Haha, I loved, "Don't touch my COLONEL!!!!"

- LMAO Lasse's in the Amuro 0 Gundam! I so grinned when I saw the color.

(Sniffle) Two more eps to go.

I want Ribbons vs Setsuna. Let's do this!

Or maybe it'll be Setsuna vs everybody??? I think that innovation is gonna go wrong.
Mar 16, 2009 9:37 AM

Oct 2008
well the plot is finally taking off after centuries of trials and tribulations. it's as generic as it can get actually.

but the plan is yet to be revealed so hold on to your scores, we'll see what happens next.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.