Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 11, 2015 3:00 AM

Aug 2013
That hug from Sayama was nice.. I laughed so hard.
Poor Hikari has to go through a lot. He cried again.. *sobs*
All the feels when he brokedown in front of Tsugumu. They didn't know how he feels.
It's a pity but Chisaki should be able to move on now. But I still liked her younger-self though.
As for Tsugumu I prefer him right now compared to the past.
I think Kaname should be debuting again soon ?
Jan 12, 2015 3:40 AM

Nov 2014
I am rooting for Miuna

Mar 14, 2015 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
Damn, this show has what I love most and that is impact!

That moment when Chisaki looks at herself on the bus. Aww. I feel bad for her.

Damn did Chisaki grow some oppai. She's beautiful! truly she is.

"Manaka said that if I waved it, no one would get lost..." Damn, I feel bad for Hikari.

I can't imagine how Hikari feels. The timeskip must be a lot to take in. No one he kinda lost it in front of Tsumugu.

"I'm so relieved to see you didn't change at all!" That was pretty much the best thing he could say to Chisaki right there. I'm glad that Hikari refuse to give up. I'm sure that made Chisaki feel better.

Damn, but does anyone else feel like Miuna wat that Hiakri dick? She's infatuated with him.

"Must be nice! The person you like woke up!" I'm sure Kaname will make an appearance soon. I have a feeling that it's gonna be next episode.

Really like the new OP. I think it's as good as the first OP. The second ED is definitely growing on me. Is that Manaka in the ED? I think it is.

Onto the next episode! I'm really loving this series.
Jun 21, 2015 3:35 PM
Mar 2015
Chisaki x tsumugu all the way :3
im rooting for these two
Sep 7, 2015 8:14 PM

May 2014
Brilliant episode! Tsumugu and Hikari's argument was really well written, especially the bit where Hikari explains how he was waving the flag so no one else gets lost, yet he is lost himself now. Also Chisaki and Hikari's reunion was so touching. I enjoyed the first half of this show but the second half looks like it's going to be even better! 5/5
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nov 27, 2015 6:03 AM

Dec 2012
Hikari x Manaka x Chisaki x Miuna Love square

Jan 10, 2016 7:28 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode! Loved the part where Hikari goes under water and pops up the boat and bursts his feelings '_'
Apr 8, 2016 12:48 AM

Mar 2014
The Shipping lines have set forth on another Journey !!
Brace for more 'Heartbreakers' ~ !!
I haven't felt a 'change' like that in any other shows . It was sensational .
Hibernation is just so weird and surprising . Well Anyway , ''Kancho !!"
OVERWHELMING EPISODE . "How scary it is for things to change ."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2016 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
Miuna is getting annoying, imo. I'm soooo rooting for ChisakixTsumugu.
May 1, 2016 3:47 PM

Dec 2015
Miuna's little brother is obsessed with butts. He's going to be the creeper when he grows up groping girls (maybe guys too?) asses and sticking his finger between random strangers buttcheeks. Also he calls butterflies buttflies lol. Talk about stuck in the anal stage of Freud's Psychosexual stages much xDDD!

Anyways how the hell can Chisaka still be in love with Hikari when he is 5 years younger then him (technically underage now). Also, I thought she was falling for that Tsugumu (sp?) guy or whatever his name is. Did she just decide to throw him to the side? She seems like a bitch, and likes to mess with guys emotions alot. I mean Manaka did the same thing to that poor guy. He just gets played by everyone lol. These girls in this anime are wack, they can't even decide who they love. One day its one guy, the next day its another, and the next day its probably the mailman, or the town drunk -_-. These girls need to get a grip, they are extremely immature.
Jun 16, 2016 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
It's kind of sad how irrelevant Kaname is, both before the timeskip, and now. Lmao. It's nice to have Hikari back though. I don't really know who I'm rooting for/pairings etc. though. To be honest, I just want Chisaki to be happy.
Also, I thought I was going to be rooting for this Hikari/Miuna thing right away, but I'm pretty hesitant, it makes me a bit uneasy now.
Nov 24, 2016 3:32 PM

Feb 2013
Poor Hikari, everything changed.
He will get used to it though.
Apr 3, 2017 9:49 AM
Jan 2016
Hikari's emotions were so well expressed in this episode
I cried when he saw the flag of the Ofunehiki man the FEELS
Hikari was perfect in this episode if i was in his situation i would do the same thing
I'm shipping Chisaki and Tsumugu I'm sure that they are in love with each other
Miuna I love you but I still want Hikari to end up with Manaka
I miss her so much please come back Manaka and Kaname also
Aug 15, 2017 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Aww Miuna become a very cute girl... you have to ship her with Hikari! Also Tsugumu and Chisaki seems to be the most appropriate one considering how much they've spent time together.

Dec 26, 2017 4:39 AM

Nov 2016
It's nice to see how they're building on the HikarixMiuna ship,but the next wave trying to sink this ship will probably appear soon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 5, 2018 4:21 PM

Jul 2015
"Hikari hasn't changed at all"

> Chisaki sees her own reflection in the bus and breaks down.

Don't do this to me.

She was so afraid of Hikari changing and she was the one that did instead, at least smooth Tsumugu calmed her a bit with a 100% true statement: God she's beautiful now.

Hikari got overwhelmed so hard by the changes that happened, everything to him is literally like if it happened yesterday, and look now, Akari has a kid, Miuna and Sayu are of his age, and Chisaki, Tsumugu and the other people from the land are now 5 years older than him, handling that is definitely not something I would want to be put in.

He and Chisaki couldn't gather the courage to see each other after this events, but when it finally happened thanks to the song that the people from the land play for the ones underwater... what a great scene.

Despite his "no" to her question about if she changed, I'm sure that Hikari definitely thinks that Chisaki did, who wouldn't? But he still can see that part of her way to be is still there 5 years later, things will happen and people will change due to that, but they won't turn into someone completely different. Thanks to this meeting he started to overcome the trauma of the situation, great step forward.

Another beautiful episode, the 2nd half of the story started so well!

Apr 17, 2019 1:42 AM

Aug 2017
A bit less boring this episode. Chisaki is now clearly the best looking so let's have some fanservice?
Dec 30, 2020 11:11 AM

Jun 2017
It was hard for Hikari to adjust to new world but I am glad that Chisaki was able to talk to him. It is now obvious that Tsumugu has grown to like Chisaki.
Apr 21, 2021 4:44 AM

Feb 2019
Lots of feels this episode. It was quite beautiful.

Tsumugu saying that Chisaki has indeed changed, become more beautiful. Damn. That was awesome.

I can never fully understand how Hikari must feel, having everything else change while he remains stuck 5 years ago in the past.

I loved it when Chisaki and Hikari met. That was so touching. What Hikari said completely caught me off guard. Poor Chisaki... she's the only one from the four friends who's changed biologically at least. She's 5 years older than them now...

That was also a touching scene. Seems like we're going to have an even bigger role for Miuna in this second half. And I don't mind that at all.

Hikari got along well with Akira real quick, huh? Gotta say that Akira is cute.
Feb 28, 2023 8:23 PM
Jul 2015
WTF COULD THEY STOP ADDING LOVE LINE???

THIS IS FCKING HEPTAGON NOT POLYGON 7 PEOPLE RIGHT??

LIKE CAN'T THEY BECOME BESTIE

NORMAL ELDER BRO YOUNGER SISTER I CAN'T BRAIN ANYMORE now (minaru&tsumugu WTFFFF)

Manaka (sacrificed) < Hikari < Chisaki;Minaru < Tsumugu;Kaname < Manaka;Haru
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by RedCat_cher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.