Forum Settings
Forums

What is the strangest thing you've done because you were drunk?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
May 5, 2014 12:48 PM
I am never drunk.

May 5, 2014 2:55 PM
I don't drink but I do eat too many sweets. Sometimes the sugar rush is so bad I get too hyper and I sort of act drunk. When that happens I don't particular do much. The worst I could do is post silly things on forum threads.

May 5, 2014 2:57 PM

i was on a pokemon rpg and accidentally leveled my underleveled pokemon so it became worthless. Dx
why the fuck was i even on a pokemon rpg while i was drunk :(

that and ripped that bug net thing on someones door at a party

May 5, 2014 4:30 PM

I got so drunk that i crawled into the bathtub for safety, and turned on the shower to spray me until i get sober. but I brought the bottle with me so I ended up drinking it all and lost 6 hours of the day that way.

this was last thursday.

May 5, 2014 5:39 PM

Uh... I kept on bumping into random people on the streets and they thought I was pickpocketing them. And I kept bumping into walls and taking stupid selfies and videos, that's it. I'll get drunk and do something better next time <3 :)
mirglof said:
I got so drunk that i crawled into the bathtub for safety, and turned on the shower to spray me until i get sober. but I brought the bottle with me so I ended up drinking it all and lost 6 hours of the day that way.

this was last thursday.

I can tell you had a productive week.

May 5, 2014 5:49 PM

Depressant said:

I can tell you had a productive week.

ive given up drinking.

May 5, 2014 8:28 PM

emeraldrosary said:
I don't drink but I do eat too many sweets. Sometimes the sugar rush is so bad I get too hyper and I sort of act drunk. When that happens I don't particular do much. The worst I could do is post silly things on forum threads.

interesting :O

May 6, 2014 10:11 PM

I steal things. A lot. I found a chicken wing in my purse after a night out. I'm not like that ever unless alcohol is involved. I also stole Easter decorations from a diner after they told me they ran out of the food I wanted.

May 6, 2014 11:31 PM

I threw my ex boyfriends lawn chairs and table into his pool

May 6, 2014 11:34 PM

Got my first kiss, blacked out and puked all over my friend's floor, and my friend banged the same chick I kissed and caught the Clap.

May 6, 2014 11:46 PM

I rarely drink and never been drunk, but I cannot control my laughter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 7, 2014 12:45 AM

Tried giving myself head
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS

May 7, 2014 12:54 AM

Spanked a cop while walking to a taxi with friends after clubbing which ended up me pinned on the ground by 3 other cops and handcuffed.

May 7, 2014 3:37 AM
I planted metal poles and other improvise able weapons along the path from the pub to my house, I hid them so that they are not seeable.

Funny thing is they are still there after 3 years.

May 7, 2014 5:29 AM
Decided one night while in a pub to open my own bedroom bar, invited everyone present to the grand opening the following weekend.

Had no supplies though, so swiped about fifteen beer glasses from random tables and put them in my backpack, got caught by one of the managers, was searched, had the now-smashed glasses removed from my backpack in front of everyone, was told never to come back and haven't touched a drink since. ^_^

May 7, 2014 9:12 AM

I've only been drunk a handful of times... and when I get drunk enough to do things a bit out of character, then I'm already to the point where I won't remember it in the morning, lol. But I haven't gotten drunk in over 5 years. My husband's never mentioned anything weird I've done, just funny. The window sills in a town we lived in stick out into the street, and I hit my head on them and fell backwards onto the sidewalk a couple times when drunk... another time I went to plop backwards on a roll out mattress on the floor, and missed. I fell backwards onto tile instead and hit my head. I was in between tears and laughter because everything was spinning and it hurt but I felt silly at the same time. So at worse I'm just a little more clutzy. Last time I got drunk, my husband said I was screaming and crying. I didn't remember that, but I was too embarrassed because his best friend was spending the night, so I haven't gotten more than tipsy since then.

May 7, 2014 9:16 AM
Celestrial2 said:
emeraldrosary said:

interesting :O
Some people might be skeptical when I say I could get drunk on chocolate but consider this: When you eat chocolates you obviously get a huge in-take of sugar.

When that happens it's almost impossible to fall asleep. So, even though your eye-lids weigh a ton you can't go to bed. And since you're awake you just eat more chocolate. And that means more sugar and even less sleep.

And then you start to go a little crazy, and it's understandable that people might think you've been drinking ^^

May 7, 2014 9:17 AM

Created a MAL account.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"

May 7, 2014 9:57 AM

emeraldrosary said:
Some people might be skeptical when I say I could get drunk on chocolate but consider this: When you eat chocolates you obviously get a huge in-take of sugar.

When that happens it's almost impossible to fall asleep. So, even though your eye-lids weigh a ton you can't go to bed. And since you're awake you just eat more chocolate. And that means more sugar and even less sleep.

I could drink soda, an energy drink, strong coffee, sweets, chocolate, etc..... and still not wake up. I've never just fallen asleep, it normally takes me a little while regardless, but sugars and caffeine have never worked as a pick me up. It's really annoying because if I'm particularly tired, I just have to deal with it. Everyone reacts differently to that stuff, so I can imagine someone is ultra sensitive. Wouldn't that be considered a sugar high though?

May 7, 2014 10:25 AM
Yup it would be called a sugar high/rush. Supposedly after a huge in-take of sugar your body should feel extremely sluggish and tired. Hence why after eating something sweet someone might feel really energetic and then fall down 2 hours later, dead-tired. But as you said it's not 100% since everyone reacts differently to the amount of sugar consumed, the time it takes for the sugar to be absorbed in the blood stream, and the bodies natural levels of insulin.

In any case, my point is that alcohol isn't the only thing that can make you drunk or atleast feel and act drunk, because a sugar high can impair you enough to warrant the same effect.

May 7, 2014 10:28 AM

I got drunk at a seven year olds birthday party, it was the first time i smoked cigarettes, tripped and fell, then went home covered in mud not fully covered mind you just here and there
save all the cute girls from ntr manga

May 7, 2014 10:31 AM

The more drunk I get the more I flirt with anyone but I have been known to get weird too. Once I was drunk I threatened my friends that I was going to chop my own head off, not sure what the fuck i was thinking then.

May 7, 2014 10:32 AM

Finished/Started my Ancient History essay and sent it for online marking. Surprisingly enough I got a B-

May 7, 2014 11:14 AM

I was about 16. Printed a picture of Tera Patrick, hung it on the wall of the bathroom, looked at it through the keyhole, jerked off.

Yeah.
Modified by ffffffffffffff, May 7, 2014 11:18 AM

May 7, 2014 1:05 PM

I rode a bike.

I appreciate your love without the envy~

May 7, 2014 2:20 PM

on my 21st birthday I walked down the sidewalk (walk is a bit of an exaggeration, more like was carried) and yelled, "where all the white women at?" I don't remember it but there's video proof that I cannot deny. I've also rapped about getting raped by a big black guy in prison while playing beer pong before. Usually if I get really drunk I just pass out but these are a couple times where I managed to stay awake or at least keep moving.

May 7, 2014 5:26 PM

Well, I was found doing push-ups in the dark in the attic of one of my bestfriends' house.
Other than that are too personal or too embarassing.
There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary.
You can't gain anything without losing something first.
Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it,
you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Fullmetal Alchemist

May 22, 2014 11:31 PM

I make the weirdest foodstuffs when I am completely wasted.

Friend has loads of pre-made food and drink, and what do I grab? Some huge-ass tortillas, a gargantuan tub of sour cream, and a package of cream cheese. Make tortilla-goop "roll-ups" with a ratio of approximately 10% tortilla, 90% goop. I ate that shit like there was no tomorrow and went around my friend's place telling everyone how unbelievably delicious it was. I converted more than half the company that was over. They all loved it. Ah, yes, alcohol.
There are some other odd concoctions I have made, but I find this one the funniest/strangest.

May 22, 2014 11:34 PM
never being drunk. it's hard being a monk you know

May 22, 2014 11:36 PM
Ate some sick ass red seeds and bled out to death.

May 23, 2014 7:25 AM

Deep meaningful I care about my friends texts at 2am, felt like a good idea till I woke up barely remember I did it lol.

May 23, 2014 7:27 AM

I've never drank enough alcohol in a night to get drunk so I don't know.

May 23, 2014 10:19 AM

Falling down the stairs, telling my friends I love them, etc. Pretty standard really, but then again I don't often drink.

May 23, 2014 5:42 PM

Wanted to jump into a decent sized body of Dr. Pepper. My sister, as well as some friends who were keeping an eye on me obliged, the end result being me jumping into a bathtub filled with Dr. Pepper. The sticky feeling was overwhelming, but I was really buzzed/drunk (honestly unsure, as I'm not someone who drinks) to the point that everything was topsy-turvy, upside downsy. After that I just wandered around the party I was at, eventually stumbling into the desert. The night was cold, but bright due to the moons light shining upon my town. A strong wind heading through the valley in which I live caused the desert to come alive almost, with dust being thrown around in a fury. Lots of it stuck to my hair, my face, every part of my body that was sticky had been covered by dust, sand, dirt, and maybe a few bugs.

It's pretty blurry from there on but my sister informed me the next day that I fell asleep on a large rock in the middle of the desert. Thus it was decided that I shouldn't drink anything alcoholic thereafter.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]