Forum Settings
Forums

What is the strangest thing you've done because you were drunk?

New
Jan 16, 2014 2:37 AM

Jan 2014
Like other people, I enjoy drinking. I love to get faded and get other people faded. What I would like to discuss, what is the strangest thing you've done while under the influence?

Mine include: Accidentally opening a garage while hitting on a girl and making a thread about the strangest thing a person has done while drunk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svpejQ1I7Z0
^^^This is all of you people t(^-^t)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 16, 2014 2:43 AM

Jan 2014
I played Super Mario for like 8 hours >__<
Jan 16, 2014 2:44 AM
Sep 2011
Having a 15 minute deep and meaningful conversation with a bouncer because i wasn't allowed in.
Jan 16, 2014 2:46 AM

Aug 2013
I started crying for no real reason
Jan 16, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2014
Alzza said:
Having a 15 minute deep and meaningful conversation with a bouncer because i wasn't allowed in.

Did you get in afterward? lol
Jan 16, 2014 2:48 AM

Jan 2014
Humped the sofa in the nude while laughing like goofy for about 20 minutes.
Jan 16, 2014 2:49 AM

Sep 2012
I've done lots of things while drunk.

Hmm.. strangest thing? Well... it involves a camera.. and.. um, an audience. I won't really go into greater detail.
Jan 16, 2014 2:50 AM
Sep 2011
VNitsua said:
Alzza said:

Did you get in afterward? lol

Nope, then me and my drunk friend got told to stay 50 metres away from the premises by some guy patrolling the area.
Jan 16, 2014 2:56 AM

Apr 2007
I'm not actually sure whether or not I do some of the strange things I supposedly do when I'm drunk, because I only know about them when people tell me the morning after. "I did what? I said what? Why can't I remember where my shoes are?"
Jan 16, 2014 3:01 AM

Aug 2012
I don't get drunk when I drink, so I only have one story, and it's not even weird.

I went to take a piss, and completely missed the toilet.

Then didn't notice and went to bed.
Jan 16, 2014 3:02 AM

Jan 2014
ona said:
I'm not actually sure whether or not I do some of the strange things I supposedly do when I'm drunk, because I only know about them when people tell me the morning after. "I did what? I said what? Why can't I remember where my shoes are?"

I know what you mean. Apparently, I punched my friend and told him I would make my uncle my bitch even though I have no recollection of it.
Jan 16, 2014 3:10 AM

Apr 2007
MellowJello said:
I don't get drunk when I drink, so I only have one story, and it's not even weird.

I think that counts as being drunk.
Jan 16, 2014 3:11 AM

Aug 2012
ona said:
MellowJello said:

I don't get drunk when I drink, and when I did it only happened once, so I only have one story, and it's not even weird.*
Jan 16, 2014 3:19 AM

Jan 2014
MellowJello said:
ona said:
MellowJello said:

I don't get drunk when I drink, and when I did it only happened once, so I only have one story, and it's not even weird.*

I don't know, I'd count that as a weird story.
Jan 16, 2014 3:25 AM

Nov 2012
I was searching for axe and screaming "I must chop wood", good that my friends hidden the axe.
Jan 16, 2014 3:28 AM

Aug 2013
Seriously , am I the only one who feels depressed when being drunk ?Every time I drink I feel sadder than before and I humiliate myself by starting to randomly cry and talk about my problems to others...Pathetic I know xD
Jan 16, 2014 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
QueenOfHeroes said:
Seriously , am I the only one who feels depressed when being drunk ?Every time I drink I feel sadder than before and I humiliate myself by starting to randomly cry and talk about my problems to others...Pathetic I know xD

Can't tell ya.

I've never been drunk.
Jan 16, 2014 6:12 AM

Jul 2011
Launching kamehameha's
Jan 16, 2014 6:18 AM

Nov 2011
I've only got once and it wasn't pretty. I was with my friend at his uncles house and got so drunk I was hitting on his uncles wife in front of him. I also projectile puked on his uncle and went to the bathroom to masturbate but couldn't get my pants back on in the process so my friend had to help me put some jogging pants on.
Jan 16, 2014 9:30 AM

Jul 2012
u know, done lots of strange things that aren't that interesting

but one time i shoved a massive tomato in my mouth and the guts just splurt allover everyone in the kitchen at the house party. was funny (imo) ^^
Jan 16, 2014 9:32 AM

Jan 2008
Nothing good happened when i was drunk.
Jan 16, 2014 9:33 AM

Jul 2007
I guess the strangest thing that I do when I'm drunk is talk to people more. Weird huh.
Jan 16, 2014 9:34 AM

Jan 2014
MellowJello said:

I'm on the same boat as you, I don't drink as much as my friends do, but I have far better tolerance to it than they do. At best, I've been slightly tipsy. Not to the extent that I'd do something strange.
Jan 16, 2014 9:36 AM

Jun 2012
3 months ago, I went to a barbecue and had a can of beer. I drank the whole thing and nothing happened. That's my experience with alcohol.
Shoot first, think never.
Jan 16, 2014 9:46 AM

Mar 2012
Scud said:
I guess the strangest thing that I do when I'm drunk is talk to people more. Weird huh.

I always found it odd why people get so chatty when drunk, I'm chatty sober, less so when drunk.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 16, 2014 10:02 AM

Apr 2013
Took a scooter ride in Cuba with some friends at 4 am drunk as fuck. I crashed at 30+ mph and suffered a concussion and lots of bruises. That was on the second day of our trip. Had to drink my pain away for 4 days straight. (Read the thread as in dumbest thing you have done, I guess it still works..)
Jan 16, 2014 10:11 AM

Sep 2013
Strangest thing when I was drunk....... Lets see OH my 23 birthday I was taken out for and I gt so drunk I dont remember the night. Well my friends thought i should eat something so we went to a restaurant and I ended up getting sick at the table and passing out. They carried me to the car to take me home lol
Jan 16, 2014 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
I was drunk at a party once and I started sulking for no reason, so I went up stairs and just sat in his bath smoking. Then a topless lesbian came in, and just sat down on the toilet and had a pee and a chat with me. Half an hour later there were 15 people in the bathroom smoking, soaking wet, and drawing on the lesbians tits.. and that's not even the best party I've been to xD I got offered to pinch her nipples but as a strait female I politely declined her offer

Jan 16, 2014 11:30 AM

Dec 2013
Usually i get so wasted i don't remember much of what i do anyways, my friends have to tell me what i did the next day or show me pictures or just remember small parts of it, as for my strangest thing...i ran onto the stage of a show that was happening at the beach here while wasted, during the show, in front of a few thousand people, walked up next to the singer and just sat down and looked out at all the people and yeah haha, there's even a video of it on youtube :D
Jan 16, 2014 11:33 AM

Sep 2013
I can't say if i was drunk. But the world around me felt like it was whirling around. Still had some consciousness, my motor skills were shot down though.Had to use rails to support me.Head felt really numb too. I drank as much water/ non-alcoholic drinks as much as possible.

Other than that, nothing strange yet.
Jan 16, 2014 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
lookerup said:
I can't say if i was drunk. But the world around me felt like it was whirling around. Still had some consciousness, my motor skills were shot down though.Had to use rails to support me.Head felt really numb too. I drank as much water/ non-alcoholic drinks as much as possible.

Other than that, nothing strange yet.

You were very tipsy, on the verge of being very drunk.
Though I'm not the best at explaining it, cus I've always tolerated the alcohol.
Jan 16, 2014 12:03 PM

Jan 2014
euphoriia said:
Usually i get so wasted i don't remember much of what i do anyways, my friends have to tell me what i did the next day or show me pictures or just remember small parts of it, as for my strangest thing...i ran onto the stage of a show that was happening at the beach here while wasted, during the show, in front of a few thousand people, walked up next to the singer and just sat down and looked out at all the people and yeah haha, there's even a video of it on youtube :D

What's the video called? I'd like to see that lol
Jan 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Jan 2011
Skateboarding.
Jan 16, 2014 12:20 PM
Dec 2013
I've never drank alcohol.
Jan 16, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Probably the time when I confessed my enternal love to a tree.

... Then again, I don't have to be drunk to do that.
Stoner stories are much more fun, like that time I thought I was an airplane and broke my leg xD
All worship the great Tatsuya-nii-sama.
Kronie said:
Only those who are lost and empty seek guidance and fulfillment.
Jan 16, 2014 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
Never been drunk, but I accidentally broke a zip-line at a playground
Jan 16, 2014 1:15 PM

Aug 2011
I took a huge swig of moonshine accidentally when I was sick and couldn't taste or smell well.

Boy, did I have a trip that day...

Jan 16, 2014 1:19 PM

Aug 2012
I don't drink.
Jan 16, 2014 1:21 PM

Oct 2013
Puked on my friends carpet, hit on his mum's friend then I went to get fish and chips after. I don't get drunk any more. I'm just not into that. Getting high though... If it's about I'll hit it. It's great how it makes everything funny
Jan 16, 2014 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
I've never done anything worth mentioning. I'm a boring drinker I guess.

Red_Keys said:
I've done lots of things while drunk.

Hmm.. strangest thing? Well... it involves a camera.. and.. um, an audience. I won't really go into greater detail.

Go into greater detail, this is a judgement free area.

Jan 16, 2014 1:53 PM

Dec 2012
LordOfTheTacos said:
I played Super Mario for like 8 hours >__<
I do that when I'm not drunk, is it really that weird?

On topic, I don't do a lot of strange things when I'm drunk, but I once made a thread right after I joined that I got flamed over for a year. I know, dangerous.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jan 16, 2014 1:59 PM

Nov 2013
Well I don't drink often, because it makes me do very weird stuff. Even more so than usual. Once, my friends told me I had a fight with a vending machine in the street on or way back home. First because it gave me the wrong drink, and then because it didn't give me my own money back, but some other. I wanted my own Money back, the same that I put inside... So I kept putting the Money back inside and push the change buttom to see if I could get it back... My friends had to drag me away from there in the end. I didn't remember much of this, but my friends did, because apparently I had a loud discussion with the machine the whole time...
Jan 16, 2014 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
Red_Keys said:
Well... it involves a camera.. and.. um, an audience. I won't really go into greater detail.
Put on a puppet show with your socks?!

OT: Never been drunk. Descriptions don't make it seem pleasant and I've never liked how alcohol tastes.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Jan 16, 2014 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
dancing with a chick that apparently had a boyfriend, blacked out, yacked on my friend's sofa, yacked again on the toilet (apparently i missed too), then i was apparently dragged into a room, and I woke up naked the next day.........I had no recollection of yacking on anything, let alone being dragged into a room.

Jan 16, 2014 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
During a New Years evening I got wasted and roamed around in the city with some friends, joining random parties at strangers and going from house to house. It was weird.

I remember I got transported home inside a car trunk, with another guy. It was dark and intimate.
Jan 17, 2014 11:10 PM

Jul 2010
Alright, of course there have been some weird instances, but I can't think of anything really odd that I have personally done. So I'll give one of the dumbest.

Some good ol' drunken trespassing, clad only in underwear, into some private complex's hot tub. Several years BEFORE then, I had a waterproof phone. Years. I'm near full-on retard drunk, and decide to get my phone and sit back in the hot tub, not at all worried about my phone getting wet because hey, my phone's waterproof, duh! So I send a message, or just look at the time, and then proceed to dramatically throw my phone into the air to make it 'PLOP' right into the water. I then sit there like an idiot, grinning and giggling at my friends' faces, who are all aghast. I exclaim something along the lines of, "Ha, I got you guys! My phone's not going to break -- IT'S WATERPROOF!" and promptly fish out my phone, which was in fact, dead and presumably broken forever. Because in reality, I did not have a phone unaffected by water.
Jan 17, 2014 11:13 PM

Jun 2010
I made out with a girl I disliked at a new years eve party.
Jan 17, 2014 11:16 PM

Sep 2010
Wasn't me but one guy got so drunk he tried to fuck a couch
Jan 17, 2014 11:24 PM

Aug 2009
Jan 17, 2014 11:26 PM

May 2010
Tell story that dont have meaning or dont go anywhere at all.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 1 hour ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
25 minutes ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 33 minutes ago

0 by Enderobot »»
33 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 10 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
54 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 7 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.