Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2014 11:15 PM
Mar 2011
right this was dubbed in to english and many other Langauges what is the reason this is so under viewd thus is this underrated why is this

as the other topic in this subfroum states that user did not know this was anime that show you somthing
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 13, 2014 11:20 PM

Mar 2008
It's incredibly old, dubbed, never subbed, doesn't seem to have a cult-following, and probably next to impossible to get a hold of. What did you expect, Date?

Was it on your top 500 animelist?
Jan 13, 2014 11:45 PM
Mar 2011
Ckan said:
It's incredibly old, dubbed, never subbed, doesn't seem to have a cult-following, and probably next to impossible to get a hold of. What did you expect, Date?

no not on the list cause i thought alot of mal had seen it the way i dod my list was ones i though alot of Mal has been in the 500 - 400 of rthe most part and then just ones that i think are relly most sees at the top [ wetaher or not tthe aere well seen on MAL or not

Ckan you should read my top 500 list ad see how much of them you have seen
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 5, 2014 2:46 PM
Jul 2011
Ckan said:

Actually Marine Boy does have a cult following and not difficult to get hold of at all. The first 2 seasons have been officially released on DVD and before that many sellers sold their own collections online as no one held the rights. Someone has even written a book on it.

So a bit more popular than you thought ;)
Dec 3, 2022 6:27 AM

More topics from this board

» Episode list if you're watching the Eng dub DVD or the Jap DVD

lanblade - Oct 7, 2018

0 by lanblade »»
Oct 7, 2018 6:31 PM

» Wow I had not realised this was an anime!

wrrlykam - Jan 15, 2011

0 by wrrlykam »»
Jan 15, 2011 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.