Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2014 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
Reading again, there is a thing that I didn't like and shows how Haruto is an idiot sometimes in this chapter.

He said he didn't propose to her because he wouldn't force her to abandon her career (that was her dream) for him, but he never considered quit his job (that had nothing special) and return to Tokyo. Yes Haruto, you are selfish.

Because he is not man enough to find another job in Tokyo. If you read those chapters again you will remember how difficult it is for him to finally get his current one. His pussy character don't wanna go through the torment of countless job rejection again.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 12, 2014 7:23 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
You know my prediction on Haruto's feelings fading for Yuzuki I think have been confirmed. He got over it rather quickly, and hey when good things are happening at work and its keeping you busy, it's pretty hard to stay negative. Plus being at a job and being all doom and gloom is pretty much the worst thing you can do.

Seems like Adachi will be the new woman for Haruto possibly. Curious on how that will turn out.

Now I'm sure Yuzuki will enter the story again, but how the author will go about is up for debate. If it's the same as the asuka bit, then he sucks. But I really don't think he's going for that anymore.

Dude, he named the product after her, the message at the end............
Is just like Suzuka, Yamato was considering going out with Honoka even when Suzuka came back (At that point he was way indifferent to Suzuka). How that ended, Yamato married and with a child with Suzuka.
Jan 12, 2014 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
jose21 said:

Yeah, that's why I was saying if another guy shows up. I rather not see another guy at all.

I don't wanna see that either but you know your theory might be a possibility XD
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 12, 2014 7:28 AM
Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
Because he is not man enough to find another job in Tokyo. If you read those chapters again you will remember how difficult it is for him to finally get his current one. His pussy character don't wanna go through the torment of countless job rejection again.

Well, in a critical situation as this, he could overcome his stupid pride and ask help for his contacts to get a job (in the restaurant, for example). But he didn't even consider these options.

Anyway, we are discussing the actions of an idiot, so it's normal think them ilogical and irritant.
Jan 12, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:
You know my prediction on Haruto's feelings fading for Yuzuki I think have been confirmed. He got over it rather quickly, and hey when good things are happening at work and its keeping you busy, it's pretty hard to stay negative. Plus being at a job and being all doom and gloom is pretty much the worst thing you can do.

Seems like Adachi will be the new woman for Haruto possibly. Curious on how that will turn out.

Now I'm sure Yuzuki will enter the story again, but how the author will go about is up for debate. If it's the same as the asuka bit, then he sucks. But I really don't think he's going for that anymore.

Dude, he named the product after her, the message at the end............
Is just like Suzuka, Yamato was considering going out with Honoka even when Suzuka came back (At that point he was way indifferent to Suzuka). How that ended, Yamato married and with a child with Suzuka.

The messages at the end mean nothing. Those aren't even put in there by the author if I'm not mistaken. Just a few chapters ago they had a message that "Being apart has made their love grow stronger!" which was a total lie.

But yeah we shall see. I'm not doubting a Yuzuki ending, but I would prefer the author to have some balls like said before.
Jan 12, 2014 7:33 AM

Nov 2012
I love how he is "starting to move on" and it's been like a day since he broke up with her.

lmao
Jan 12, 2014 7:39 AM

Dec 2013
Zooincle said:

Well, in a critical situation as this, he could overcome his stupid pride and ask help for his contacts to get a job (in the restaurant, for example). But he didn't even consider these options.

Anyway, we are discussing the actions of an idiot, so it's normal think them ilogical and irritant.

Yeah, he can always work part time too while searching for a full time job in Tokyo. Sadly, I feel there is actually no logical reason for his actions beside Seo trying to drag the series.

Just like how all male protagonist of harem animes are romance baka. Despite obvious hints they never really understand romance. There won't be any logical reason to their actions, it just works that way lol
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 12, 2014 7:40 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:

The messages at the end mean nothing. Those aren't even put in there by the author if I'm not mistaken. Just a few chapters ago they had a message that "Being apart has made their love grow stronger!" which was a total lie.

But yeah we shall see. I'm not doubting a Yuzuki ending, but I would prefer the author to have some balls like said before.

If Seo would have had the balls, he would have done that 120 chapters ago. Now, it's a bit late for an Asuka ending.
Jan 12, 2014 7:41 AM

Aug 2008
Well he wanted to get a job with his own efforts, and that's kind of what happened (in a silly kind of way). I mean he gave an honest interview and was hired for the kind of person he was, which is exactly what he wanted.

Haruto being prideful and stubborn is not out of character, he's been that way since Hiroshima.

If Seo would have had the balls, he would have done that 120 chapters ago. Now, it's a bit late for an Asuka ending.

I'd say its because Haruto's feelings have changed a little bit since then. Back then he was very very passionate towards Yuzuki and would do anything for her. Ever since his half-assed proposal you can tell he just isn't in to her as much anymore.
Jan 12, 2014 7:55 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

the asuka thing was to add more drama. if seo did kill off yuzuki after she gave borth to her son and/or daughter, i'd give seo props
Jan 12, 2014 7:56 AM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:

I'd say its because Haruto's feelings have changed a little bit since then. Back then he was very very passionate towards Yuzuki and would do anything for her. Ever since his half-assed proposal you can tell he just isn't in to her as much anymore.

He broke up with her because he saw how burdening the situation was. That was stupid, but showed also how much he is caring for Yuzuki.
I can't see any difference.
Jan 12, 2014 8:03 AM

Aug 2008
Well back then I'm pretty sure like everyone said, he would have just quit his job and made it work out between him. However now he's essentially chosen his job over her. That's the difference I'm seeing. Of course he doesn't dislike her, hence why he broke up with her for her sake and not his.
Jan 12, 2014 9:22 AM
Jan 2014
hyperknees91 said:
Well back then I'm pretty sure like everyone said, he would have just quit his job and made it work out between him. However now he's essentially chosen his job over her. That's the difference I'm seeing. Of course he doesn't dislike her, hence why he broke up with her for her sake and not his.

I'd like to agree that it has a deeper meaning in this but unfortunately I think this is just bad writing for create drama...
Jan 12, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2008
Probably, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. If it ends with a silly Yuzuki ending then ah well.
Jan 12, 2014 10:07 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Probably, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. If it ends with a silly Yuzuki ending then ah well.

i think seo will want to end it with haruto as a widower since seo made her mother die of an illness and fans speculated that she will die the same way as her mother.

also, ever wish you would do a run on one of your favorite mangas like one piece, girls of the wilds, aku no hana, 6 no tirgger, and this manga? i mean in american comics, different writers take positions on each comic book series like spiderman, batman, the avengers, x-men, deadpool, guardians of the galaxy, and a whole bunch. so, if you were to do a run on one of your favorite mangas, how would you come up with it? hell, how would you like to continue kimi no iru machi or do a what if scenerio.?
Jan 12, 2014 10:14 AM

Aug 2008
I'd change it by replacing all the filler with showing what is happening in the other characters lives for the most part. Show Kiyomi and whatever Haruto's friends name is and how they started to really fall in love with each other. See the side characters are so forgettable I can barely remember their names.

I'd also significantly shorten the amount of time between the tokyo arc and this part.

Also I would make sure that Yuzuki would explain all her actions at one point. The fact that we'll probably never get this is laughable. Honestly I wouldn't change the core story too much because then it wouldn't be KNIM and be my version. The story is fine, it just needs a lot of tweaking in terms of execution. For example have friggin Yuzuki and Haruto have a talk about breaking up, instead of it just being abrupt mellodrama.
Jan 12, 2014 10:37 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
I'd change it by replacing all the filler with showing what is happening in the other characters lives for the most part. Show Kiyomi and whatever Haruto's friends name is and how they started to really fall in love with each other. See the side characters are so forgettable I can barely remember their names.

I'd also significantly shorten the amount of time between the tokyo arc and this part.

Also I would make sure that Yuzuki would explain all her actions at one point. The fact that we'll probably never get this is laughable. Honestly I wouldn't change the core story too much because then it wouldn't be KNIM and be my version. The story is fine, it just needs a lot of tweaking in terms of execution. For example have friggin Yuzuki and Haruto have a talk about breaking up, instead of it just being abrupt mellodrama.

since akari(the blonde chick) kissed haruto in chapter 80, haruto never even had a conversation with her about why she loved him. hell, in real life when you kissed your childhood friend from who you've known for your whole fucking existence, you'd think she wouldn't be having trouble sleeping about what she did back there and had a dream of her having sex with haruto? oh hey, you think they would have a conversation about this and i don't know, MADE OUT WITH EACHOTHER JUST TO GET THE EDGE OFF BEFORE THE TOKYO ARC!?! I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK SEO!?! COULD YOU AT LEAST TRY MAKING THIS HAREM MORE WELL WRITTEN AND MORE BELIEVABLE!?!

i would do the same thing you do and at least try to make yuzuki interesting.

i would also have more fun with haruto and asuka in some prequels about them as a couple including a certain what if ongoing of what if they continued as a couple and how would them as a couple affect eachother in the stories.

i would also do a run on akari after she left to hroshima and how she ended up with narumi. heck, i could leave tibit hints of him possibly cheating on her.
Jan 12, 2014 11:09 AM

Oct 2013
Zooincle said:
hyperknees91 said:

I'd like to agree that it has a deeper meaning in this but unfortunately I think this is just bad writing for create drama...

Yes, I think so too.
Jan 12, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2011
Oh hey it's Suzuka!!
Jan 12, 2014 2:47 PM

Aug 2012
I still want to punch Haruto but at least this new chapter helped me to calm down a little.. and cameos from Suzuka was good.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jan 12, 2014 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
dont know if its gonna be sad or happy ....but after all the shit of him passing up chances after chances of getting laid with every girl ....if it turns out that he goes and fucks the new girl and be happy then fuck that shit
Jan 12, 2014 5:03 PM

May 2011
I was expecting the chapter to be more about the break up but instead the main focus was on Haruto's somewhat promotion, which was a little disappointing for me. I wonder how Yuzuki is taking it. Still hoping for Rin or someone else to butt in and scold Haruto.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2014 5:14 PM
Dec 2013
Preciize said:
I was expecting the chapter to be more about the break up but instead the main focus was on Haruto's somewhat promotion, which was a little disappointing for me. I wonder how Yuzuki is taking it. Still hoping for Rin or someone else to butt in and scold Haruto.

his friends will do the scolding while rin and akari will do the beatdown. asuka, i don't know. maybe they'll talk and either almost kiss or have drunk sex because seo loves to attract asuka fans.
Jan 12, 2014 5:22 PM

May 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

his friends will do the scolding while rin and akari will do the beatdown. asuka, i don't know. maybe they'll talk and either almost kiss or have drunk sex because seo loves to attract asuka fans.

Lol, that could work xD I feel Haruto is going to get down with his co-worker more so than Asuka though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2014 5:27 PM
Dec 2013
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

Lol, that could work xD I feel Haruto is going to get down with his co-worker more so than Asuka though.

either adachi or asuka, whoever it is we'll just have to find out.

speaking of work, WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT JOB HUNTING GIRL!?!
Jan 12, 2014 5:37 PM

May 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

The one with glasses? She's in Tokyo I think, so not much of a surprise that she pretty much disappeared xD
Jan 12, 2014 7:44 PM
Dec 2013
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

The one with glasses? She's in Tokyo I think, so not much of a surprise that she pretty much disappeared xD

Yeah, this girl had an arc but it never continued for some reason. It should've ended with haruto telling her that he has a girlfriend and tell her that she will do her best. So, if Adachi or asuka are going to get involved, what's left for glasses girl?
Jan 12, 2014 8:43 PM

May 2011
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

Yeah, this girl had an arc but it never continued for some reason. It should've ended with haruto telling her that he has a girlfriend and tell her that she will do her best. So, if Adachi or asuka are going to get involved, what's left for glasses girl?

Yeah, I wonder why she never got any closure/ending and just disappeared. Just Seo being Seo I guess. I don't see her fitting in the current plot. Of course, I might be wrong and Seo will pull something out.
Jan 12, 2014 9:13 PM
Dec 2013
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Preciize said:

Yeah, I wonder why she never got any closure/ending and just disappeared. Just Seo being Seo I guess. I don't see her fitting in the current plot. Of course, I might be wrong and Seo will pull something out.

I also how asuka will end her story? Will she give haruto one last kiss before he's married and move on with either a hot guy or one of those protagonist/ average joe looking characters like shy puma from guilty crown, Taichi from Kokomo connect, armin arlett from attack on Titan, Firo from baccano, yuuki from future diary, kenichi from kenichi the strongest deciple, Allen walker from d gray man, yoshi from Baka and test, Alphonse Elric in FMA, and so on.
Jan 12, 2014 9:36 PM
Jul 2013
i have a unique and realistic way of ending this manga as the author has matured haruto to think having a job is more important that the girl he loves despite this being the type of mange where yuzuki acts like slut in the very first volume but doesn't sleep with haruto until they turn 20.

haruto goes back to yuzuki a year later after getting a promotion and transfer to tokyo and asks her to marry him but she refuses because she is pregnant by another man and wants to marry that man. in the climax yuzuki has a miscarriage and with the other man's child out of the way they live happily ever after.
rajurashmi2000Jan 12, 2014 9:43 PM
Jan 12, 2014 10:16 PM

Nov 2012
rajurashmi2000 said:
i have a unique and realistic way of ending this manga as the author has matured haruto to think having a job is more important that the girl he loves despite this being the type of mange where yuzuki acts like slut in the very first volume but doesn't sleep with haruto until they turn 20.

haruto goes back to yuzuki a year later after getting a promotion and transfer to tokyo and asks her to marry him but she refuses because she is pregnant by another man and wants to marry that man. in the climax yuzuki has a miscarriage and with the other man's child out of the way they live happily ever after.

Too dark for Seo's style. However, just take out the pregnancy and miscarriage and you get a similar plot as Sunadokei.
jose21Jan 12, 2014 10:36 PM
Jan 13, 2014 6:55 AM

Dec 2013
3 weeks.. no Yuzuki at all, and it seems like he isn't even really that depressed over breaking up and even thinks of having sex with that other girl.. What is this..
Bloop
Jan 13, 2014 6:59 AM

Aug 2012
rajurashmi2000 said:

whoa, get pregnant by another man and then has a miscarriage? hell no please don't :| The story is already depressing as it is ;_;

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jan 13, 2014 8:26 AM
Jul 2013
i was merely mocking the contrived reasons the author is giving for the characters' stupidity. haruto doesn't even deserve a happy ending as he breaks off a 3 1/2 yr relationship just before boarding a train and doesn't even ascertain how she is doing afterward.

fans should boycott this shit so that it would end before it stoops further.
Jan 13, 2014 8:34 AM

Sep 2012
again Haruto is being retard, she finally became the teacher she wanted, i couldn't ask her to give it up for my selfishness, my reaction WTF!!! who say'd she needs to quite her job, either of u have same choice, quite to be able to marry, so Haru should quite not Yuzu, & also Seo, how can he come out with something that dumb? it dose not make sense, cause he talks about Yuzu quieting her job, like its an only option, like hes so dumb & dose not see that there is 2 choices not 1, if he would see, then he would say i cant quite, but he wont write it like that cause Haru cant answer that, if he would it would be even dumber, cause i cant start life with Yuzu, why is is dumb? cause he cant start life with Yuzu either way with hes logic LOL, he cant quite cause he wants to start life with Yuzu, but how can he if they broke up :D, awry excuse including current one is dumb & would make no sense, Seo should have made him com e to his senses (with or without any1's help) in this Chap, not make him act like retard
Sugram22Jan 13, 2014 9:03 AM
Jan 13, 2014 9:20 AM

Oct 2013
If the information is true KNIM will end with vol. 27. That means there are not much panels for another girlfriend of Haruto or other drama.
But enough for a peaceful and good conclusion. ;3
Jan 13, 2014 10:13 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
If the information is true KNIM will end with vol. 27. That means there are not much panels for another girlfriend of Haruto or other drama.

Yeap, that's what I was thinking. I think they will probably get together by the next two chapters, right before they put the announcement in the cover of the chapter.
Jan 13, 2014 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

Yeah agree too little time for more drama.

Of course.. IF happy ending is true then it seems that there is a higher chance of Yuzuki being pregnant. If Takashi can strike the 'lottery' with rubber on I don't see why Yuzuki can't be pregnant. After all they have been having more sex since they are apart. :D
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 13, 2014 10:40 AM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
Behemoth11 said:

Of course.. IF happy ending is true then it seems that there is a higher chance of Yuzuki being pregnant. If Takashi can strike the 'lottery' with rubber on I don't see why Yuzuki can't be pregnant. After all they have been having more sex since they are apart. :D

After so much teasing about the kid, Seo better show us Daiki.
Jan 13, 2014 11:24 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
Behemoth11 said:

so vol 27 is suppose to be the end and not 28? are you sure it's not a typo. if so then i don't think there'll be enough time to show us yuzuki or something. heck, maybe it'll be like white album and 5/cm with having shittastic endings. and if there is a volume 28, are they suppose to be more fantasy chapters like what if haruto was married to asuka, rin, shiho, nanami, and akari(well despite the next chapter has them married then having sex)? heck, i wonder how asuka will handle haruto's bachelor. maybe she'll give him one last kiss before getting a new guy.

heck, what if yuzuki will die?

also, are anybody bothered by the fact that haruto never asked why akari liked him for a long time nor had any romantic tension instead of just fanservice?
Jan 13, 2014 11:31 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

so vol 27 is suppose to be the end and not 28? are you sure it's not a typo. if so then i don't think there'll be enough time to show us yuzuki or something. heck, maybe it'll be like white album and 5/cm with having shittastic endings.

There should be plenty of time, since that would mean there will be about seven chapters left assuming the info is true.
Jan 13, 2014 11:57 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

so vol 27 is suppose to be the end and not 28? are you sure it's not a typo. if so then i don't think there'll be enough time to show us yuzuki or something. heck, maybe it'll be like white album and 5/cm with having shittastic endings.

There should be plenty of time, since that would mean there will be about seven chapters left assuming the info is true.

we'll see. heck, i'd give seo props if he ended it with something unpredictable like yuzuki's death since well, ALOT OF PEOPLE SPECULATED IT. maybe he'll pull a 5/cm.
Jan 13, 2014 2:02 PM

Aug 2012
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
Behemoth11 said:

Oh , didn't catch that news . I guess I'm happy , that is , if Seo gives us a nice ending , and like jose says , show us Daiki damn it. Though I don't really like the idea of Yuzuki already being pregnant , cause that will serve as a too common reason for them to get back together and not because they actually realise that this is retarded and stupid and other words like this. I would prefer something like a nice reunion , they realise their mistake and all that stuff , kiss , sex and stuff in the next 2-3 chapters. Then maybe a time skip something , like in Suzuka , showing the wedding , the kid , how everyone else is doing and the end. That would be pretty nice , imo.
Jan 13, 2014 2:21 PM

Sep 2012
Adragon28 said:
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
Behemoth11 said:

Oh , didn't catch that news . I guess I'm happy , that is , if Seo gives us a nice ending , and like jose says , show us Daiki damn it. Though I don't really like the idea of Yuzuki already being pregnant , cause that will serve as a too common reason for them to get back together and not because they actually realise that this is retarded and stupid and other words like this. I would prefer something like a nice reunion , they realise their mistake and all that stuff , kiss , sex and stuff in the next 2-3 chapters. Then maybe a time skip something , like in Suzuka , showing the wedding , the kid , how everyone else is doing and the end. That would be pretty nice , imo.

it would not be the reason them getting back together if Haru dose not learn the truth after they get back together :), talking about if Yuzu is pregnant already
Jan 13, 2014 7:34 PM

May 2011
Maybe I'm just being pessimistic but I feel that Seo could potentially troll and have Yuzuki and Haruto not end up together :\
Jan 13, 2014 7:38 PM

Dec 2013
Adragon28 said:
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
Behemoth11 said:

what I meant is like what you said, chance of her being pregnant at the end. :D
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 13, 2014 7:51 PM
Jan 2014
I really adore Asuka more than Yuzuki. Crossing my fingers that Asuka's the one that gets chosen in the end. The way Haruto broke up with Asuka angered me, but the fact that Asuka still would take him back makes Haruto extremely lucky to have somebody like that.
Jan 13, 2014 7:57 PM

Dec 2013
Preciize said:
Maybe I'm just being pessimistic but I feel that Seo could potentially troll and have Yuzuki and Haruto not end up together :

That could potentially happen yes but since the series is ending, probability of a happy ending seem to be higher now. There got to be a closure to the series (their relationship). Right now it is only Haruto's decision that is keeping them a part. Unless something serious happen to cause a big impact in the next few chapters.

Anyway how do you guys feel? Do you think there will be a mini time skip? Probably few weeks to months in Manag time. Probably a time skip to year end for plot to be at Hiroshima?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 13, 2014 7:58 PM
Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
Preciize said:
Maybe I'm just being pessimistic but I feel that Seo could potentially troll and have Yuzuki and Haruto not end up together :

That could potentially happen yes but since the series is ending, probability of a happy ending seem to be higher now. There got to be a closure to the series (their relationship). Right now it is only Haruto's decision that is keeping them a part. Unless something serious happen to cause a big impact in the next few chapters.

Anyway how do you guys feel? Do you think there will be a mini time skip? Probably few weeks to months in Manag time. Probably a time skip to year end for plot to be at Hiroshima?

Tbh, I just want it to end asap. It's been dragging for quite too long now.
Jan 13, 2014 8:08 PM

Dec 2013
vietxdestiny said:
I really adore Asuka more than Yuzuki. Crossing my fingers that Asuka's the one that gets chosen in the end. The way Haruto broke up with Asuka angered me, but the fact that Asuka still would take him back makes Haruto extremely lucky to have somebody like that.

Asuka just got 'rejected' again few chapters back. Therefore I don't see the possibility.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Asuka but I feel that Haruto doesn't deserve her. I'd rather see her with another guy, one that truly loves her. One that can truly make her happy.

vietxdestiny said:

Tbh, I just want it to end asap. It's been dragging for quite too long now.

Well, you probably missed the news that the series is ending soon. :D
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.