New
Mar 12, 2009 3:51 PM

Dec 2008
Your opt?

I know, I know.

THIS IS A HORRIBLE POLL BECAUSE I BET IT'S PROBABLY
1) 2+ OF THEM, OR
2) ONE THAT'S NOT GOING TO BE ON HERE

I tried, okay? T_T IDK man, I wish I could pick multiple ones too.

(Also I can still add more options so if your favourite pairing still isn't up here I'LL ADD IT~ Although it's already like a WTFHUGE poll)

✂-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OtakuMadnessJul 19, 2013 1:22 PM

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 12, 2009 4:24 PM

Jul 2008
Kyora said:
THIS IS A HORRIBLE POLL BECAUSE I BET IT'S PROBABLY
(1) 2+ OF THEM
Agreed. T_T But this kind of poll is somewhat of a must in a club like this, isn't it? T.T
Well, I'll pick USAxUK. There are tons of other pairings that I love here, but I'm getting quite obsessed with this one, so I'll go with them (plus young Alfred with Arthur and the whole Revolutionary War thing are too much for me ç-ç).
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Mar 13, 2009 2:48 PM
Mar 2008
Well, we still can pick the one we have the the most sentiment to and just list others in the post.
So, my fave would be Poland and Lithuania. Poland is hilarous, Liet adorable and they're even more amazing together. I'm a huge fan of USAxUK as well.
Loxaris said:
young Alfred with Arthur and the whole Revolutionary War thing are too much for me ç-ç).

Actually, it was one of the strips that demented my love for them <3 I'm obsessed with strips when UK is taking care of little USA too. USA is so damn lucky Dx
Let's not forget about Spain and Romano.
Okay, I think I'll stop since listing all my favourite pairing would take so much place xD
Mar 13, 2009 5:42 PM

Jul 2008
Lol, what I meant is that those scenes are always OHKO for me, as they are too cute/sad/emotional to me. I love them with all my heart! <3 And yes, those totally made my love for Alfred/Arthur grow incredibly strong (that's why I can say that's my favourite pairing when I feel deep love for others too ^^ - they're my OTP).

Other couples I worship:
Sweden/Finland
Germany/N. Italy
UK/Japan (currently my second OTP thanks to Kyora's videos, together with Ludwig/Feliciano. <3 But I can change my order of preferences quite easily, so don't take it too seriously ;P)
Spain/S. Italy
HRE/Chibitalia

We can say that these are my very favourite ones, I could still list a lot that I like, but we can say these are the top. XD

And unfortunately I still have to read the manga/strips, never had the time 'till now except for a couple (*cries hard*) but I'm starting tonight I think (yay!). All my information/preferences come from fanart/stuff I read/videos/the anime.
I'm pitiable and unforgivable, I know. T____T
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 14, 2009 10:25 AM

Dec 2008
nuuu!!! i can't vote at this poll ç_ç this because my prefer pairing is Italia with his PASTAAA~
XDXDXD
Mar 14, 2009 11:15 AM

Jul 2008
OMG, this is just SO like you... XD
Arthur x Unicorn is another missing OTP. XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 14, 2009 11:18 AM

Dec 2008
I'd add them except pasta and unicorn are rather genderless != yaoi. xD

Mar 14, 2009 11:32 AM

Jul 2008
Lol that's true, not good for this club indeed. XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 14, 2009 1:49 PM
Mar 2008
elendil101 said:
nuuu!!! i can't vote at this poll ç_ç this because my prefer pairing is Italia with his PASTAAA~
XDXDXD

Loxaris said:
Arthur x Unicorn is another missing OTP. XD

Don't forget about Spain x Tomato! D: Although I guess tomato is genderless too xD
Mar 14, 2009 6:09 PM

Jul 2008
My, how could I forget that? XD My deepest apology *bows* (LOL).

But indeed that's another not good one, as I'm afraid tomato is genderless as well, yes. XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 15, 2009 8:44 AM
Mar 2008
Also, Arthur x Kappa!! Remember the strip he visited Japan? xD And kappa is rather a male I guess =S

USAxUK and PolandxLiet have already 2 votes x3
Mar 15, 2009 3:02 PM
Dec 2008
Sadly my fave isn't there T-T RussiaxLatvia FTW!!!
Mar 15, 2009 4:31 PM

Dec 2008
lilmirokufangirl said:
Sadly my fave isn't there T-T RussiaxLatvia FTW!!!

Now it is~ 8D;

Mar 17, 2009 8:31 AM
Jan 2009
USA/UK forever <3

I quite like GermanyxItaly, they're adorable~ So's RussiaxLatvia... ARGH! Why can't we have a muti-poll? (I'd probably vote for them all)
Mar 17, 2009 1:10 PM

Jul 2008
I know, decide who to vote it's such a hard choice... T_T
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 17, 2009 1:28 PM
Mar 2008
Exactly, so many awesome pairings. I have even an evidence. I wanted to list my other favourite pairings right now. The problem is, I copied pairings from the pool and I left almost all of them unerased xD;;
Mar 18, 2009 11:29 AM

Dec 2008
Eventually decided to go with GermanyxPrussia.

BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY TIME YOU SEE DEREDERE GILBO. -shot-

Nahh I just think it's plain and simply ADORABLE, AND YOU STILL GET ANGST.

It was pretty much a toss-up between this and USxEngland.

Mar 18, 2009 2:01 PM

Jul 2008
I know you surely love a lot of pairings just like all of us but...it would have been so strange to see you vote for a non-Gilbo one... XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 18, 2009 2:05 PM

Dec 2008
There are some fangirls who flip out and are like "NOOOOOO I DON'T LIKE LELOUCH-KUN WITH ANYONE/PAIRING BECAUSE HE IS MIIINNEEE. BAWWWW" but luckyily I'm not one of those type? :D

I really do like USxEngland though. Veryvery close second, I think. Which is kind of weird I guess because while I think America is horrendously amusing, he isn't one of my favorite characters. But with England... The cute tsundere side, angsty past, and still adorableness = fhdhsalhdhfldsf CANNOT HANDLE SO MUCH.

The only reason why GermanyxPrussia is slightly superior is because it contains similar elements as USxEngland but with TSUNDERE PRUSSIA (in my headcanon).

Mar 18, 2009 6:49 PM

Jul 2008
Gahh, so many wonderful pairings that I love~ I'd choose a "LOVE THEM ALL" option, but there is none D: Though I have to say my OTP is...

America x Canada <333

I love those two together too much~ :'D
Other top pairs are America x England, Korea x China, Spain x Romano, Germany x Italy, England x Japan, Poland x Lithuania, Russia x China, and basically France with anyone xDD
Mar 18, 2009 8:05 PM

Aug 2008
USxUK. It's not my fault the author writes a better male/male pairing than 98% of BL mangaka without even TRYING.
Mar 19, 2009 11:43 AM
Mar 2008
shinkeikaku said:
the author writes a better male/male pairing than 98% of BL mangaka without even TRYING.

So true~ <3
Mar 19, 2009 1:31 PM

Mar 2009
My favourite pairing is Germany/N.Italy <3 <3 They're just so -cute- together! And it's so canon, ehehe...

I like Russia/China and America/England, too... and France/Canada as of recently. But honestly, I think all the pairings are good, haha!
Mar 19, 2009 8:49 PM

Jan 2009
For me it's a toss-up between Romano/Spain and America/England. 8D/ Depending on the latest thing I've read, haha. (Which at the moment happens to have been a America/England doujinshi, so that's my current top.)

But I think Hetalia is really a series where pretty much any of the pairings work. I want to cling to my ~OTP~ pairings but at the same time I like them with other people haha. Like, even though I prefer America/England, I still like Iggy with France and Japan. And I still like America with Canada. It's like one big country orgy. orz

But I also have a soft spot for pairings like Liet/Poland, Greece/Japan, and Sweden/Finland. h-hell I pretty much just like all of them. *indecisive*
Mar 21, 2009 4:32 AM

Dec 2008
XD
I'd add them except pasta and unicorn are rather genderless != yaoi. xD

XD nu! pasta has a gender... XD LA pasta XD so... because there is "LA", the pasta is a GIRL XDXD so, i have no problem with this pairing XDXD
Mar 21, 2009 5:06 AM

Jul 2008
Ehm, just to remind you, this is a YAOI club sweety... ^^'''
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 6:52 AM

Aug 2008
Pasta tentacle monster? Nah, still genderless (right? I'm not a hentai expert..lol)
Mar 21, 2009 6:58 AM

Dec 2008
XD yes, my love, but maybe you have not much fantasy XD do you know how many things we can do with some pasta??? XD
Pasta tentacle monster?

XDXD amaising...
*thinking*
pasta: i'm pastaAaAaAaAaAa
*stop thinking*
XDXD OMG
Mar 21, 2009 9:02 AM

Jul 2008
shinkeikaku said:
Pasta tentacle monster? Nah, still genderless (right? I'm not a hentai expert..lol)
O_ò Never thought about something similar... Pretty good imagination! XD

Yeah, I must agree, I don't really have much fantasy when it comes to pasta. XD And I'm not into hentai, so that's even worse (tentacles are one of those things that I actually dislike in any genre... ^^'').

Kyora said:
There are some fangirls who flip out and are like "NOOOOOO I DON'T LIKE LELOUCH-KUN WITH ANYONE/PAIRING BECAUSE HE IS MIIINNEEE. BAWWWW" but luckyily I'm not one of those type? :D
That's very good then. =D To be honest, I don't think I like that kind of fangirls this much... =P

Kyora said:
while I think America is horrendously amusing, he isn't one of my favorite characters. But with England... The cute tsundere side, angsty past, and still adorableness = fhdhsalhdhfldsf CANNOT HANDLE SO MUCH.
Same here, same here. I'm afraid I have to agree with every single word of this one.

Kyora said:
The only reason why GermanyxPrussia is slightly superior is because it contains similar elements as USxEngland but with TSUNDERE PRUSSIA (in my headcanon).
Tsundere Prussia? I wanna see him too! 8D

Tina-chan said:
shinkeikaku said:
the author writes a better male/male pairing than 98% of BL mangaka without even TRYING.

So true~ <3
*nodsnods* ù.ù

nanpa said:
I think Hetalia is really a series where pretty much any of the pairings work. I want to cling to my ~OTP~ pairings but at the same time I like them with other people haha. Like, even though I prefer America/England, I still like Iggy with France and Japan. And I still like America with Canada. It's like one big country orgy. orz
Lol! Same for me! XD Even if US/UK is my current OTP I adore Arthur/Kiku too. <3 England/France's not bad either, while I'm a little uncertain about Canada (don't know how to look at the character yet). But yeah, pretty much any pairing would work in Hetalia, that's true. X3
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 9:37 AM

Dec 2008
Lmao this conversation reminds me of the doujin I saw of EnglandxAmeriblob.

HOLY SHIT WHAT, FANDOM. I lol'd so hard but another part of me just cringed.

Also, my headcanon perceived Prussia as the typical AWESOME douchebaggish hilariously arrogant character normally, but in a relationship because of all the fanart I've seen him taking care of HRE, I see him as really sweet to his partner still, when time calls for it.

Mar 21, 2009 9:56 AM

Aug 2008
Kyora said:
Lmao this conversation reminds me of the doujin I saw of EnglandxAmeriblob.

HOLY SHIT WHAT, FANDOM. I lol'd so hard but another part of me just cringed.

Ah, I remember that one (Makimura Maki too). I was like... WUT?! D: I felt like I missed out on something to understand that..lol.
Mar 21, 2009 10:52 AM

Jul 2008
Ameriblob? Sounds err...how should I put this? ^^''' Anyway, what was it about? 'Cause obviously I haven't read it. T_T
(it seems that I really need to ask some import shop if they can provide me some Makimura Maki doujinshi ne? X3)

Kyora said:
my headcanon perceived Prussia as the typical AWESOME douchebaggish hilariously arrogant character
That's how my head perceived him all the time. XD I guess I missed a great part of the Prussia+HRE fanarts, and therefore lack the "sweet part" input. =P
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 21, 2009 11:13 AM

Aug 2008
Oh, Ameriblob.. basically UK has sex with a jello-y blob that vaguely has a face that resembles America. It was as weird as that sounds..lol.

Although I own the print versions, I can probably quickly scare up some Makimura Maki links since I know the titles and post them in the other thread.
Mar 21, 2009 11:22 AM

Dec 2008
Loxaris said:
Kyora said:
my headcanon perceived Prussia as the typical AWESOME douchebaggish hilariously arrogant character
That's how my head perceived him all the time. XD I guess I missed a great part of the Prussia+HRE fanarts, and therefore lack the "sweet part" input. =P

Go check the picture thread I'll dump some. <33

Also somewhere on the APH Anon Meme, someone posted a drawing of Ameriblob as a pseudo tentacle monster with England. It was so bad but OH GOD LOL. I'll psot it when I find it.

Mar 21, 2009 4:30 PM

Jul 2008
Thanks a lot to both of you! ^^ I'll immediately go to check the other thread now. ;)
LoxarisMar 21, 2009 4:36 PM
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Mar 25, 2009 2:20 PM

Dec 2008
So.... New found pairing love. <3

PrussiaxRomano with crazy drunken nights and vespas = LOVELOVELOVE.

Mar 30, 2009 6:55 PM

Oct 2008
I CAN'T VOTEEEE IN JUST ONE D: *asdasdasdasd*
But, my favorites are GermanyxN.Italy, SpainxS.Italy, FrancexUK, PrussiaxAustriaxGermany, RussiaxLatvia XD etc etc

PrussiaxRomano with crazy drunken nights and vespas = LOVELOVELOVE.

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME MENTAL IMAGE XD REALLY <3
bekeruMar 30, 2009 7:05 PM
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Apr 8, 2009 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
N. ItalyxGermany. TOO....CUTE....*nosbleed and tears of fangirlisms*
Apr 13, 2009 10:53 AM

Oct 2007
Woot, woot! Go, Russia/Latvia! XP

Guess I'm the only one then, huh? Well, Russia's my favorite character, so him with anyone I just love, but probably after Russia/Latvia comes Russia/Liet :X Other favorites: SuFin, Greece/Japan, Italy/Germany, Spain/Romano, Germany/Austria, America/England, Liet/Poland (but just as sex buddies XDDD), etc...

Apr 15, 2009 8:03 AM
Nov 2008
N. Italy x Germany for the win!!!

i luv USA x UK, but after seeing Chibitalia a few times, HRE X CHIBITALIA (ULTRA NOSE BLEED ATTACK!!!)
Apr 15, 2009 8:27 AM

Jul 2008
lazylady said:
N. Italy x Germany for the win!!!

i luv USA x UK, but after seeing Chibitalia a few times, HRE X CHIBITALIA (ULTRA NOSE BLEED ATTACK!!!)

Gahh I know, I die of overcuteness every time I see them. So adorable! (and yay to HRE being such a lovely chibi tsundere X3)
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Apr 16, 2009 11:53 AM
Mar 2008
Loxaris said:

(and yay to HRE being such a lovely chibi tsundere X3)

... may I rape him? D:
xD
Apr 16, 2009 4:56 PM

Jul 2008
Tina-chan said:
Loxaris said:

(and yay to HRE being such a lovely chibi tsundere X3)

... may I rape him? D:
xD

LOL.
No you can't, Chibitalia would be sad and we don't want that, do we? ;)
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Apr 24, 2009 9:53 PM

Apr 2009
America/Russia. Come on. They've got the cold war and a box of condoms. It's also interesting to read fanfics of the two. Mostly hate!sex, but it's passionate!hate!sex, you know?
Apr 25, 2009 2:25 AM

Dec 2008
So I finally got around to doing this today.

...this is my shipping web, or at least everything that I could remember, although I'm sure I'm missing at least a few, if not some of my OT3/4s.

fdhlfahsdhlfjkaslkdlfh ):

Apr 25, 2009 4:22 AM

Jul 2008
OH DEAR GOD KYORA! XDDD

I love that scheme of yours, it's...wow. XD I need to take a little time to seriously look at the people you ship now.
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Apr 25, 2009 11:51 AM

Apr 2009
Kyora, your shipping web is epic win. XD
I'd make one myself, but I'm too lazy. >.>
Apr 25, 2009 3:06 PM

Dec 2008
I also forgot pairings on there. )8

England/Hong Kong and Thailand/Hong Kong

Apr 25, 2009 5:27 PM

Jul 2008
Kyora said:
Thailand/Hong Kong

Oh nice, I was like "hey, poor Thailand isn't shipped with anyone? é_è" but now I think it's fine. XD

And I really need to do somenthing like this now XD (but on mine there would probably be less pairings, I still need to get into some of them XP).

It's kinda hard to read because there are so many lines, but at least I can tell you that I agree with all the OT3 and OT4 I could identify. =D
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Apr 27, 2009 1:56 PM

Feb 2009
My OTP would be GermanyxItaly ^__^ But I love CanadaxAmerica, JapanxAmerica, South ItalyxSpain, PrussiaxGermany and HRExChibitalia is just too cute! I love too many pairing to name them all but these are my favs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Fanfic share!

Kyora - Apr 18, 2009

11 by LongLiveHetalia »»
Feb 27, 2016 7:36 PM

» Picture share

Loxaris - Mar 12, 2009

37 by LongLiveHetalia »»
Feb 15, 2016 8:46 AM

Sticky: » Doujinshi share &amp; discussion!

Kyora - Mar 18, 2009

22 by EnglandHetalia »»
Mar 17, 2013 2:09 PM

» Your favourite MADs?

Kyora - Mar 12, 2009

13 by ladystyx »»
Mar 2, 2010 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.