Forum Settings
Forums

Is there any anime that has a MC trapped in some kind of environment survival similar to Life Of Pi?

New
Jan 11, 2014 8:58 AM
Jul 2012
Not really similar to Mirai Nikki where is a game of survival stuff all that jazz. I am looking for when a character was in a crew staying together doing stuff, but one day a character makes a mistake and now trapped in wherever environment by himself. Can be a island, river, or any kind that has that. Any show that has that?
Jan 11, 2014 10:55 AM
Jul 2013
BTOOOOM! Trapped on an island with a group of other people. I mean if you want an anime that has factors belonging to Life Of Pi where he is on an island thats about it. Give it a go.
Jan 11, 2014 11:01 AM
Jul 2012
andrewntnguyen said:
BTOOOOM! Trapped on an island with a group of other people. I mean if you want an anime that has factors belonging to Life Of Pi where he is on an island thats about it. Give it a go.

Was thinking about that show has that too. Haven't watch it before, but already added Btooom into my ptw list months ago.
Jan 11, 2014 12:15 PM

Mar 2011
You wont find any good animes with survival as main genre, believe me, i tried. Btoom isnt what your looking for, and there are a few others i can tell you, like HOTD and Jyu Oh Sei ,but it aint exaclty what your looking for either.
On the other side, mangas, there are a lot of fucking awesome survivor mangas Like:
Eden no Ori and EX - Shounen Hyouryuu
The complete survival mangas list is in this club:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=23297
Nikolas Erdmann

More topics from this board

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
49 minutes ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
7 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 11 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
10 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
Yesterday, 5:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.