Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2009 5:03 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so they finally explain why he transforms, and of course that picture would stop it! seeing ones grandfather in a school girls uniform is just creepy
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 29, 2009 3:08 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah I agree that picture would definitely be effective....But geeze it's already becoming clear how complicated things are going to get here. I mean you have the two sisters, Dark, and Daisuke. Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.
Oct 11, 2011 8:54 PM

Feb 2010
Yup that picture would definitely be effective in not only that but in some other stuff as well....
Sheepshaman.png
Oct 17, 2011 2:36 PM

Jun 2011
:3 Awwwww, Daisuke is adorable sometimes. So's Riku since it's obvious she's starting to like him. >.> No offense, but I find Risa a bit... annoying. Maybe it's her personality: love struck with the villain.

Guessing that Dark Mousy's hidden lover was reincarnated into Risa?
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Apr 4, 2012 10:52 AM
Nov 2011
SoraLover1994 said:
:3 Awwwww, Daisuke is adorable sometimes. So's Riku since it's obvious she's starting to like him. >.> No offense, but I find Risa a bit... annoying. Maybe it's her personality: love struck with the villain.
Guessing that Dark Mousy's hidden lover was reincarnated into Risa?

As far as Dark's lover, thats the impression that I got as well, that she was reborn Risa. And if you pay attention in the first episode, you can tell that Riku already liked Daisuke, despite the various insulting things she said about Dai this episode, if you remember when Risa was telling her about the love letter, Riku changed her pace from following behind Risa, and was just about to run away after hearing about Daisuke's love letter, but stopped when Risa said she couldn't ever like someone like Daisuke. As far as you finding Risa annoying, I do too, I disliked her the second she said she couldn't ever like Daisuke because the guy she's gonna be with has to be taller than her, lol. As a short guy, I took this personally :P.

Jun 30, 2012 1:36 PM

Jun 2012
Risa annoys me... I dont see why Daisuke likes her except for the fact that shes pretty.

I wonder how this series is going to go because of the obvious love square thats going on...
Jan 8, 2013 2:57 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
EPICCCCCCCCCCCC OPENING! FCCKKING AWESOME EPISODE! DARK IS FREAKING COOOOOOL! 5/5!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 3, 2014 2:58 PM

Jun 2011
Poor Niwa. :-( Having his Grandpa's picture as a switch to turn off Dark :P
Dec 31, 2014 4:52 AM

Jan 2012
op is ok.I have listened to better op b4

only one kiss and that girl felled in love with him

Sep 16, 2015 11:17 PM

Nov 2014
foxprincess1344 said:
Risa annoys me... I dont see why Daisuke likes her except for the fact that shes pretty.

I wonder how this series is going to go because of the obvious love square thats going on...

boys his age are more interested in pretty girls
Jan 8, 2016 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
Mhm.....right, so Dick Dark says if Daisuke can get out of the situation he left him in without turning into him, then he wins the completely arbitrary "contest" that he pulled out of his ass. Daisuke does exactly that, yet Dark still wins somehow. Why? He essentially fulfilled Dark's requirements, so I don't see why Dark won that.

This is probably one of the many things that I'll have an issue with that I let slide when I watched this nearly 10 years ago. It can probably be attributed to me being more cynical as well as a lot more critical of the stuff I watch, but I'm having doubts about whether or not I'll enjoy this as much as i did when I first watched it, but we'll see.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Sep 26, 2017 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
So this is an NTR anime?
Sep 11, 2020 7:35 AM

Mar 2016
I have a lot of hesitations about this episode. I found the first one cool and exciting but now: why cannot his family explain him what they are doing instead of using him? Why does he do everything Risa wants when she is obviously using his feelings for her, considering we are probably meant to empathise with him because he is the main character? Not to mention Dai and Risa seem to only care about the appearance of the person they love, and I don't think it has to do with being a teenager. Then Dark is obviously abusive with Dai but Dai's mother doesn't care, too infatuated in the "handsomeness" of the person inhabiting her son's body. I am trying to think about something I enjoyed about this episode... I like the use of technology and the underlying magic dimension. I guess I'll stop now...
Jul 25, 2022 11:14 PM
Sep 2013
For now I like Daisuke as the protagonist, he seems to be the archetype of clark kent, he is almost a ninja with hacking skills but for some reason he is clumsy in front of the girl he loves, only in Clark's case it's because of the kryptonite, but one thing that really leaves something to be desired is this kind of abusive relationship he has with Risa, I hope not only Dark but Daisuke gets bad ass.
Speaking of Risa, it seems like we should like her since she's the protagonist's romantic interest so far and she really has the heroine archetype but it's impossible to like her at first, besides giving Dai a dump just because he's bass (something that touches my heart deeply), it's something that's even very son of a bitch, because she even says in the first episode with other words that he's the perfect boy but only sees him as a friend, that is, the famous friend zone, except that she uses his being short as an excuse, it would be much more honorable of her to just dump Dai at once instead of taking advantage of the boy.
About Riku, I have nothing against her, in fact she seems like a good girl but with Risa in the conversation it's kind of hard for her, let's see if later on we can like Riku more and hate Risa.
But for now this love quadrangle bothers me a little.

PT-BR

Por enquanto eu gosto de Daisuke como protagonista,ele parece ser o arquétipo do clark kent,ele é quase que um ninja com habilidades hackers mas por algum motivo é estabanado na frente da garota que ama, só que no caso de Clark é por causa da criptonita,mas uma coisa que realmente deixa a desejar é esse relacionamento meio abusivo que ele tem com a Risa,espero que não só o Dark mas que o Daisuke fique bad ass.
Falando na Risa parece que a gente deveria gostar dela visto que é o interesse romântico do protagonista até então e ela realmente tem o arquétipo de heroína mas é impossível gostar dela no primeiro momento, além de dar um pé na bunda de Dai só porque ele é baixo(algo que toca profundamente no meu coração) ,é algo até muito do filho da puta,porque ela chega a falar até no primeiro episodio com outras palavras que ele é o garoto perfeito mas só vê ele como amigo,ou seja a famosa friend zone,só que ela usa como desculpa ele ser baixo, seria muito mais honroso da parte dela simplesmente dar um pé na bunda de Dai de uma vez na vez de ficar se aproveitando do garoto.
Sobre a Riku,eu não tenho nada contra ela, na verdade ela até parece uma boa garota mas com a Risa no papo fica meio difícil para ela,vamos ver se mais pra frente a gente consegue gostar mais da Riku e odiar a Risa.
Mas por enquanto esse quadrângulo amoroso me incomoda um pouco.
Sep 27, 2023 2:55 PM

Dec 2021
Eugh... no more, I've had enough. I REALLY don't like this anime, and this episode cemented that for me. Dropped 14 minutes into the episode.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 1 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 5, 2008

20 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:35 PM

» DNAngel Tarot Cards

Remacno - May 31, 2010

4 by Tenshika11 »»
Feb 25, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 12 Discussion

Fariago - Jun 24, 2011

6 by Teirayo »»
Oct 27, 2022 6:36 PM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 26 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 14, 2008

41 by nomad8 »»
Jul 28, 2022 1:33 AM

Poll: » D.N.Angel Episode 25 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Jan 5, 2015

2 by nomad8 »»
Jul 28, 2022 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.