Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2014 8:08 PM

Jul 2013
Akanezora said:
7thVoid said:
Akanezora said:
Frezlaj said:
When the fuck (some) Japanese girls lost their ability to cook?
That shitty - and loud - opening and ending...
Kouko is completely ruining, even more, the show. I'm dropping it.

lol, it's easy to spot Linda shippers here.

And those of Koko as well.

Honestly though, Linda's only there to help with Banri and Koko's relationship. The simple fact that she's in the show (I feel) was to have diversity for those who watch the series. Considering both OP & ED's obviously tell us the end story.

A-Are you a W-Wizard?

I agree about that, the OP&ED pretty much confirmed it.

Just knowing the author of the source material confirms it. I just hope they don't do to the side characters in this like what they did in Toradora.
Jan 10, 2014 8:47 PM

Nov 2012
hoho new OP nice..
lol that dance when they want to cheer up koko XD DAT FACE!!! XD
linda.. really want banri to end up with her.. <3
I like awa dance XD
I wonder what happen with banri and linda.. really curious..!!
and.. DAT MOMENT when koko want to make curry yakisoba XD
Jan 10, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
I really liked the new ED.

As for the OP... that's what you call a song that goes nowhere.

Ah yes, another episode with my man TADA BANRI not getting any. Oh well, there's always next episode...
Jan 10, 2014 9:38 PM

Dec 2011
Well, the new OP is kinda weird, didn't feel like a OP at all, idk.

About the episode, it was pretty "bland" and ugh... that ghost Banri is being more butthurt than ever, he is really pissing the shit out of me.
Nana-senpai was awesome as always and she didn't need to say anything. xD

Hopefully the next episode will be better.
Jan 10, 2014 10:19 PM

Feb 2012
that OP, it hurts my ears Q.Q

all I can say is, silly ghost Banri, you should be dead, not cursing your new self~ meh, I guess that's what happens when lovesick teenagers (Yah I consider him with the maturity of a teenager) get power but don't get what they want.

and NANA PUNCH!!!! best part of the episode :D well that and Kouko fake-cooking :3
Jan 10, 2014 10:24 PM
Nov 2012
Damm Ghost Banri got cockblocked so now is doing the cockblocking lol. He needs to R.I.P. I don't like the opening as much as the old one but it's still nice.
Jan 10, 2014 10:31 PM
Apr 2013
Mich666 said:
WTF? Horrible episode... what the heck did they do to main characters personalities?!! This was really turn down. And fanservice next time? Is this series changing its genre to comedy now?

And what was that scene with Banri rejecting the kiss? He had no reason for it, right? Stupid writers.

You know it's a romantic comedy anime to begin with.
Jan 10, 2014 10:38 PM
Apr 2013
DGemu said:
...Are we really gonna go with this supernatural plot element? -.-;

I just don't understand Takemiya's sense of comedy. And all of these Koko shippers mad about ghost Banri why?

I agree with the part "Koko shippers mad about ghost Banri why?".
Jan 10, 2014 10:43 PM

May 2013
From all the sources and posts that I`ve been reading, here is my prediction that is going to happen:Possible Spoiler Alert--Mod Edit
rodacJan 10, 2014 10:58 PM
Jan 10, 2014 10:46 PM

Oct 2013

Aside from the second part of your post that's more or less what I said.

Mod Edit: Possible spoiler quote removed, as this is a direct response to the previous post quotes are unneeded.
rodacJan 10, 2014 11:00 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 10, 2014 10:57 PM

Aug 2013
Deym, I lol'd so hard with that lipstick stuck on Koko's nostrils hahaha...

And some serious turn of events, that Ghost Banri became a faggot, WTF... He should just disappear and go to the other world along with his memories... He has a new life with Koko. So that's all what we want to see, Tada and Koko doing fine with their crazy relationship...

Dat "air yakisoba"... Too much epicness for Koko in this episode...

And dat kissu, WTF, turning a girl down... Never in the history of man...
Jan 10, 2014 11:01 PM

Oct 2013

My thought process here was more general.
7thVoid said:
I love posting in threads like these. Here's how it'll go down... Shit hits the fan soon and Banri questions his relationship. Much like he did in the latest episode about Koko getting someone better ect. There will be some Linda involvement after this(because of ghost Banri). Then Koko and Banri will end up together in the end like it was meant to be.

Mod Edit: Quote of possible spoiler removed. Quote of speculation retained.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 10, 2014 11:06 PM

May 2013
7thVoid said:

My thought process here was more general.
7thVoid said:
I love posting in threads like these. Here's how it'll go down... Shit hits the fan soon and Banri questions his relationship. Much like he did in the latest episode about Koko getting someone better ect. There will be some Linda involvement after this(because of ghost Banri). Then Koko and Banri will end up together in the end like it was meant to be.

Mod Edit: Quote of possible spoiler removed. Quote of speculation retained.

yea same as my thoughts are :D
Jan 10, 2014 11:08 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: Discussion that appears to be based on material from Light Novels rather than the current progress of the anime will be removed. THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 10, 2014 11:16 PM

May 2013
iamdarrenearl said:
Deym, I lol'd so hard with that lipstick stuck on Koko's nostrils hahaha...

And some serious turn of events, that Ghost Banri became a faggot, WTF... He should just disappear and go to the other world along with his memories... He has a new life with Koko. So that's all what we want to see, Tada and Koko doing fine with their crazy relationship...

Dat "air yakisoba"... Too much epicness for Koko in this episode...

agreed!
And dat kissu, WTF, turning a girl down... Never in the history of man...
Jan 10, 2014 11:17 PM

May 2013
rodac said:
Mod Note: Discussion that appears to be based on material from Light Novels rather than the current progress of the anime will be removed. THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

sorry rodac. I didnt mean to predict whats gonna happen next beyond this episode
Jan 11, 2014 2:03 AM

Nov 2010
Wait .. didn't banri break his relation with linda in the last episode?
why are they together in the festival? i don't get it.
Jan 11, 2014 2:13 AM

Sep 2013
He did not completely break their relationship. He just said that they will forget that they are childhood friends and she'll just be his sempai in school.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 11, 2014 2:14 AM

Nov 2010
AsianKungFu said:
He did not completely break their relationship. He just said that they will forget that they are childhood friends and she'll just be his sempai in school.

Oh, ok. thanks for clearing that for me.
Jan 11, 2014 2:45 AM

Nov 2008
The first half of the first half of the episode added absolutely nothing with the stupid chanting and whatnot but the rest was fairly good. The new opening was at first a little abrasive but upon repetitive listens amazing, very moody and catchy with beautiful Koko animation <3 Both openings for this series are classics.

I didn't like that he didn't kiss her when he had the chance though, rude.

4/5 episode and if the start went for any longer it would have been a 3
AnistylezJan 11, 2014 2:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 11, 2014 4:06 AM
Feb 2013
Akanezora said:
Let me guess, you ship Linda over Kouko.
Whoah, where the hell did you get that from my post? Seriously, did you even read it? :D
kcuf
Jan 11, 2014 4:53 AM

Jun 2012
This was a rather strange episode compared to the rest of the series. I'm not particularly fond of "Ghost Banri" seemingly having actual supernatural abilities now, I kinda hope they don't play on that too long. But at least it shows he's not out for the count... I'd hate to see the old Banri just die off. I was cringing hard when they were dancing in circles around Koko, and my image of Koko was destroyed when she joined in lol.

Anyway, looks like it's confirmed that Linda did love Banri. By her words, it sounded like she wasn't the one who hit him... but at the same time she's got that scooter there. But I can't imagine why she'd say "If I only got there in time" if she was the one who hit him.
JoksPacifist said:
I guess anyone on the Koko ship is happy with the new OP and ED. I am as well.
On the contrary, the more the opening shows Koko x Banri, the stronger I expect Linda x Banri. Though, I don't particularly like either song as much... liked the first ones much better.
Jan 11, 2014 7:49 AM
Jan 2013
Now we see the true Ghost Banri.

He is a jerk full of hatred and he desires to destroy everything that doesn't come along with his own goals.
I think at the end he will vanish cause linda probably gonna fall in love with somebody else and banri's feelings for kouko will win over the feelings for linda.

But I'm glad that we see his true personality now.
Jan 11, 2014 9:18 AM
Nov 2013
Am I the only one who can't get over how glorious the new op song is?
And fuck Ghost Banri. I felt bad for him at first but now I really don't like him.
Jan 11, 2014 10:18 AM
Oct 2010
A bit wierd OP, having a blast beat in an anime OP song... Okish none the less in my opinion.
gregthemaniacJan 11, 2014 11:47 AM
Jan 11, 2014 12:58 PM

Apr 2011
I'm also really starting to hate the Ghost Barni. He is just a little bitch that didn't get to dip his stick in Lindas gravy boat.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jan 11, 2014 1:01 PM

Jul 2008
Wow that was one of the worst OPs I have ever heard.
Jan 11, 2014 1:07 PM

Jun 2010
What the hell happened to the audio..... Is it just me? or is it CR?

The animation was also bad this episode...

I hope this ghost Banri just disappears
Jan 11, 2014 2:30 PM
Jan 2012
Fairly meager episode. Nice to see some Kouko x Banri time though. Not feelin the new OP or ED.
Jan 11, 2014 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
Eh... still don't like both Linda-senpai and Old Tada Banri. But Kouko is soo damn cuute :D
We're all mad here
Jan 11, 2014 3:06 PM

Feb 2013
Too much irrational hate for ghost Banri. How would you all feel if you got into an accident that disembodied you, but kept you from moving on, forcing you to watch some other person live out your life in ways you never wanted? You think ghost Banri is ruining this other person's life, but it's the other way around.

Harmonizing with the past self is the best way for amnesia victims to regain their memories.
Jan 11, 2014 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
I liked the first opening more. Oh and Banris ghost is an asshole, where are the ghost busters? XD
Jan 11, 2014 4:21 PM

Mar 2012
Ghost Banri needs to calm down a bit lol. Actually surprised that he can really curse Banri and screw his life over, thought he was just there as a mere spectator or occasionally be able to take over his body. Also pissed me off how Banri didn't kiss Kouko, pretty dam rude. About the OP I thought it sounded odd but it might grow on me and even though the new ED is good the first one was amazing so I already miss it ;_;
Jan 11, 2014 4:36 PM
Dec 2011
I don't know about you, but in my eyes Banri x Kouko relationship is very... unnatural. Simply put, I don't think Banri "truly" likes Kouko. And I also have this feel that Kouko's true object is to make Mitsuo jealous.... or something like that.

This is my view on the current situation.
Jan 11, 2014 4:38 PM

Jul 2013
Marenwynn said:
Too much irrational hate for ghost Banri. How would you all feel if you got into an accident that disembodied you, but kept you from moving on, forcing you to watch some other person live out your life in ways you never wanted? You think ghost Banri is ruining this other person's life, but it's the other way around.

Harmonizing with the past self is the best way for amnesia victims to regain their memories.

This. You are forgetting that the current Banri is basically doing the EXACT SAME THING TO HIM.

Present Banri basically wants to eliminate everything about his past life, aka kill ghost Banri. Who wouldn't be pissed that some new personality suddenly has taken over your life and is living in your body while trying to erase your memories?

Both Banri's are desperately fighting for supremacy against each other so to throw all the hate on to one of them is pretty shitty. You can't just say "he needs to get over it" because you happen to like his current gf. Your basically saying that the REAL ORIGINAL BANRI should just die and say "whelp I was hit by a scooter, I guess its time to let this pseudo me take over my life".

No person alive would just give up and die and hand their body over to someone who is essentially a stranger.
Jan 11, 2014 4:56 PM

Nov 2012
"I'll become an evil spirit and make you unhappy." Ghost Banri being selfish
http://imgur.com/xSYti8y
Can't wait to see what he's going to do.

Bg music was too loud for the new OP,I liked the first one better.New ED was alright too,but also like the first one better.

So much for a home cooked meal,Kouko you cheat.

Hmm...no kiss.Seems someone is alittle guilty over his hidden feelings for someone else that's not his gf.Also I've forgotten have they even kissed yet?
VanishingKiraJan 11, 2014 5:00 PM
Jan 11, 2014 5:27 PM

May 2011
If this episode was an attempt at making Kouko more likeable, it failed miserably... at least for me. She just seems even more pathetic now. And so does Banri, even his ghost-self now... where are they going with that whole curse stuff? It's getting pretty ridiculous.

I was hoping the new OP would be with Linda, so we'd finall yget the reveal, but I guess no luck there. Kouko it is. I just find it weird with how they were pushing the Linda thing before.
Jan 11, 2014 5:55 PM

Jul 2013
Someone call the Ghostbusters! This is the first time in the series that Banri's ghost annoyed me and I think it's gonna get more annoying in the next episodes

Koko in the kitchen and Nana's punch were very funny
Jan 11, 2014 6:43 PM

Sep 2013
@vocoka

They're pushing the "linda thing" up until now and definitely in the next episodes to come or there wont be anything left in the story anymore. Like most romance anime, there is always a "competition" for the main heroine/protagonist and Linda is basically the "competition" for koko.

koko is the main heroine of this anime so making linda the girl in the ed or op would be weird since this isnt really like true tears and white album 2 type of love triangle.
AsianKungFuJan 11, 2014 6:46 PM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 11, 2014 6:56 PM
Nov 2013
Ghost banri..

wat r u DOIN?!

Ghost banri...

STAHP!

No, honestly. This is getting annoying. There are so many other ways to place drama into this.
Jan 11, 2014 8:14 PM

Mar 2012
Getting fed up with ghost banri
Jan 11, 2014 8:39 PM

May 2012
Why is Ghost Banri such a bitch?! Stop cockblocking yourself!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jan 11, 2014 9:28 PM

Jun 2012
moriandrio said:
Now we see the true Ghost Banri.

He is a jerk full of hatred and he desires to destroy everything that doesn't come along with his own goals.
I think at the end he will vanish cause linda probably gonna fall in love with somebody else and banri's feelings for kouko will win over the feelings for linda.

But I'm glad that we see his true personality now.
I don't see it that way. The dude isn't a jerk for wanting to live his own life. I think the "ghost" has a pretty valid reason to be angry... it's really his body, and this other Banri who basically stole his body is now completely disregarding his former self simply because it's hard. The very fact that he still exists easily gives him the right and reason to fight back. It's not "hatred", it's standing up for the love he felt for Linda. You might be right about him disappearing in the end, but giving up and fading away would not be "nice".

Basically what these two already said:

I'm not completely against Banri X Kouko, but that would be kinda cliche for the first love interest introduced to be the one in the end. The biggest disappointment for me personally would be if Linda were sidelined and placed with Mitsuo, which seems to obviously be what they're hinting at. I like Mitsuo, but it's like saying those two are just the next most important characters so they should be together, which would be way too generic in my eyes.
HalibelTheEspadaJan 11, 2014 9:41 PM
Jan 11, 2014 10:14 PM

Jul 2013
1st episode where Koko had 0 insane moments and was normal while Ghost Banri's frustration is boiling over. .

I wonder if he has any actual power or if hes just saying that to vent, because really what can he really do unless he somehow figures out how to take control again.

Present Banri refusing the kiss randomly at the end was out of place since everything was flowing smoothly this episode....That man is so wishy washy, I think he is way more annoying of the Banris. Everything is out in the open and he is still being this way?
Jan 11, 2014 10:49 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
The new OP isn't too bad, they should re-adjust the levels as the vocals are overshadowed by the background music... Golden Time is better though
I really like the new ED
Screw you Ghost Banri.... I have never hated a ghost so much. Why can't you let them be happy?
Kouko has such a cute side to her, it is super cute.
Banri, why you no kiss her... at least Kouko appears to understand why and isn't being an annoying and clingy girlfriend about it.
Jan 11, 2014 11:14 PM

May 2013
Ghost Banri is kind a scary cursing stuff and things wont he be more mad if the New Banri Starts Hitting with Linda Cause
''there's only 1 banri that can date Linda and its me the Ghost Banri'' Ghost Banri should say
Jan 11, 2014 11:51 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
xin09 said:
Ghost Banri is kind a scary cursing stuff and things wont he be more mad if the New Banri Starts Hitting with Linda Cause
''there's only 1 banri that can date Linda and its me the Ghost Banri'' Ghost Banri should say

Ghost Banri may possibly be a yandere?
If so, this show will take a turn in a wild direction... and I will like it.
Jan 11, 2014 11:56 PM

May 2013
muumi said:
I don't know about you, but in my eyes Banri x Kouko relationship is very... unnatural. Simply put, I don't think Banri "truly" likes Kouko. And I also have this feel that Kouko's true object is to make Mitsuo jealous.... or something like that.

This is my view on the current situation.

Yes but who knows. Maybe when Kouko starts to feel for Mitsuo again, Banri will feel jealous and regret. Right now, Banri doesn't know the REAL Kouko yet but later he'll probably understand her more and care for her more.......but by that time it's probably too late when Koko is back with Mitsuo
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

889 by KomariKamikita95 »»
Apr 10, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.