Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Nagi no Asukara Episode 14 Discussion

Apr 2, 2017 12:23 PM
I liked the idea of this episode being a time skip and showing how everyone in the land is handling the situation when the sea people are hibernating
But i don't like Chisaki and Tsumugu
I loved Miuna and Sayu the way they become they have now the same age as Hikari and Kaname
Akari having a family made me so happy
My favorite part of this episode is when Hikari appeared, the moment he woke up screaming Manaka's name this broke my heart and his teary eye SO SAD
EXCITED FOR NEXT EPISODE AND I HOPE TO SEE KANAME NEXT
Hope Manaka is fine and will appear in this arc

May 17, 2017 3:16 PM

If Manaka comes back 14 years after everyone it would be glorious.

Also, Hikari and Kaname can be with Miuna and Sayu instead of those other girls. At least those two know who they want.

Aug 15, 2017 8:24 AM

Damn Chisaki must've had it hard. She lost 3 of her friends for 5 years.... and then Hikari returned unaged... WHICH MEANS!!! He's the perfect age for Miuna!! HUZZAH~

Nov 17, 2017 10:37 PM
I watched this episode when the full series was done and that beginning part fucked with my emotions to this anime

Dec 25, 2017 8:34 PM

Ok wut ?

This is definitely an interesting development,the episode had also a great melancholic feel.

Also awesome new opening.

But kinda too convenient that Hikari and Miuna are around the same age now. The romantic relationships in this show are quite something xD
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Feb 4, 2018 9:47 AM

Hikari, Manaka and Kaname, all the friends Chisaki had for so many years were suddenly out of reach, I can't imagine how hard it was for her to move on after that, but thankfully she had Tsumugu and his grandpa to live with.

Same can be said for Akari, who already took the resolve to live with Miuna and Itaru instead of sleeping with the rest of the sea people, if Hikari and friends had chosen to sleep she would have been worried, but she could handle it, but with how tragic the Ofunehiki was it's no surprise that she suffered as we saw, are they fine and just sleeping, or did they die in the process? Thankfully Miuna made her change her mind about what to do with the baby.

5 years passed and now Miuna and Sayu should be around the age of the group of friends at the start of the story (they even share the same teacher!) And looks like Hikari is back... with the same appearance as he had before, probably he hasn't aged at all, wow.

Chisaki already suffered from being considered more mature than she should at her age, something that can be definitely good but it wasn't to her way of think, I can't imagine how Hikari will react once he sees her with those extra five years.

This anime pulled the time skip so, so well, I really can't wait to see what might happen with all the changes that occurred.

Jun 14, 5:36 AM

Felt like I was watching a different anime but is was nice. Sayu and Miuna look better now and Miuna could strike Hikari now that Manaka is gone and Chisaki got over him after 5 years (but who knows). I have some pairings in mind but I won't bother, this show could change anytime. I only want Sayu to get some handsome boy.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

Nov 15, 4:52 PM

interesting plot turn. Ending was pretty cool. I like the fact that Hikari kept his age

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]