Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 11, 2014 12:36 PM

May 2012
I wonder how long it will take until they say it! Pretty nice development in this episode though.
Apr 26, 2014 8:31 AM

May 2013
Just confess already, I am getting annoyed haha. That army though.
May 11, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2012
Old evil guy doing some evil stuff i guess this concept work. Tenma doing what he does best funny faces and getting some evil talisman placed on him when he's not looking. That senpai ^^ Up coming invasion.
May 25, 2014 3:30 AM

Mar 2014
Lies... that Make-up for the Truth...
The Twelve divine generals Debut!!!
Well shit man... The Curse beat yourself..
The "D" make his move.
Its Reaching its Climax!!! The Turning point of the arc!!
Good Episode!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2014 10:20 AM

Jun 2014
A lot of stuff was introduced in this episode even people keep saying the plot didn't move. Also about bakatora and natsume, I can understand why they arent going to confess in a situation like this. I'm already satisfied tbh cause at least they BOTH REALIZE THEIR FEELINGS. In reality, that's probably as real as it gets. I mean, think about it, people have trouble confessing all the time so its reasonable for them to feel that way, and that's not including the fact that natsume lied to harutora, kept it a secret, and they have been together for almost a year now... imagine how awkward that would be.

Also, I cracked up for some reason when ootomo sensei said cool down and bakatora replied "cool down, what am I? a refrigerator?" LOL and of course ootomo's great response of "10 points for you!"
Aug 9, 2014 1:54 PM

May 2014
Things escalated quickly!!! This is just awesome. The elements (plot, romance, magic, and fantasy) played out well for this anime. Maybe they could spend a little more time explaining and this would perfect.
Apr 12, 2015 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
Damn it! Just confess to each other before some bad shit happens! Clifhangar! Things are getting exciting!
May 23, 2015 5:32 AM

Jan 2012
Actions is back again.spiders bugs ftw

Mar 6, 2016 5:26 PM

Jul 2013
paraboxes said:
A lot of stuff was introduced in this episode even people keep saying the plot didn't move. Also about bakatora and natsume, I can understand why they arent going to confess in a situation like this. I'm already satisfied tbh cause at least they BOTH REALIZE THEIR FEELINGS. In reality, that's probably as real as it gets. I mean, think about it, people have trouble confessing all the time so its reasonable for them to feel that way, and that's not including the fact that natsume lied to harutora, kept it a secret, and they have been together for almost a year now... imagine how awkward that would be.

Exactly this. It must be weird for both of them. I couldn't really say for whom of them it's more awkward. Sure everyone here wants that they confess it to each other, but it's so hard in this particular situation. Touji also seems a little bit annoyed of it, but that's love :) <3

And also that "D" is attacking with so much demons, means that it will last longer until Harutora and Natsume will confess to each other what they feel.

Curious what they will do against this army of demons. Looking forward to the next episode.

Jan 29, 2017 6:08 PM

Sep 2015
Might as well just confess putting aside all of that second guessing.
Sep 22, 2018 6:26 PM

Feb 2014
Fucking hell, and I thought Mahouka's plot was boring. It's like a gripping thriller compared to this tripe. No matter how much I try, I just can't give two shits about what this discount Aramaki or his bargain bin Tachikomas are trying to do, let alone about that megane guy, who we barely know, yet suddenly are supposed to get invested in his issues. All I see is a bunch of weirdos standing around babbling Chuuni shit in the most uninteresting way possible. This show is best when it's focusing on Harutora and his gang (except that megane guy), and they managed to ruin even that in this episode with his indecisiveness.
Jan 24, 2021 8:05 AM

Dec 2012
Oh shit..
And what the fuck is Doman?

Apr 11, 2021 3:17 AM

Sep 2012
let the games begin :)

Animeic said:
Fucking hell, and I thought Mahouka's plot was boring. It's like a gripping thriller compared to this tripe. No matter how much I try, I just can't give two shits about what this discount Aramaki or his bargain bin Tachikomas are trying to do, let alone about that megane guy, who we barely know, yet suddenly are supposed to get invested in his issues. All I see is a bunch of weirdos standing around babbling Chuuni shit in the most uninteresting way possible. This show is best when it's focusing on Harutora and his gang (except that megane guy), and they managed to ruin even that in this episode with his indecisiveness.

well its all connected to Harutora and hes gang, its just not explained yet
Sep 12, 2021 10:48 AM
Jul 2021
Wow, DUMB ass MF. Soo stupid, WHY couldn't they just get that conversation OUT of the way. It's not like this is a straight Romance, I hate the god damn will they/won't they, and Tora is SOO F'n dense it gives me a headache. Now it's going to be another 10 F$#$$# episodes before we get this crap out of the way. If this was just a romance then MAYBE I'd get it, but it's not, seriously why do they have to make soo many Anime protagonists the dumbest most ignorant people imaginable. I almost want to just look up where that conversation happens, and skip to that and then whatever the final fight is because there is so much jerking around and basically filler crap. I feel like this show would have been better with 12-14 episodes.
Sep 12, 2021 10:50 AM
Jul 2021
Madara31 said:
I KNEW they would stupidly and needlessly draw out this tension between Natsume and Harutora, and now that they've moved on to something else, they probably won't tell each other for at least another 7 episodes. So annoying and pointless.
YES! Thank you!! This isn't the kind of show they need to be dumb AF like that
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» Tokyo ravens really end?

Patolas - Aug 6, 2017

16 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.