Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2014 12:03 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, love triangle is finally broken and the two true lovers finally have no obstacles in their path. Hopefully.
Jan 5, 2014 3:03 AM

May 2013
that's good.. it's solve quickly..
Oct 3, 2014 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
This little 'love triangle' really annoyed me, simply because it didn't really have the genuine feel of a love triangle. It was just two outsiders who happened to insert themselves into their relationship, both whom were 'ugly' people in the sense that they both have shitty personalities.

I was also annoyed that she gave in to agreeing to be that little prick's girlfriend so easily. Her hesitancy to say no was brought on by her doubt that Tachibana liked her.........WTF!?! Dude clearly fought your grandparents to be with you and was persistant in the beginning to be with you!

.....sigh...I was really in to this manga at the beginning, but now I just want to be done with it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diamond Kiss Chapter 1 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 7, 2013

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 5, 2014 10:40 AM

Poll: » Diamond Kiss Chapter 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 28, 2013

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Dec 28, 2013 7:17 PM

Poll: » Diamond Kiss Chapter 2 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 7, 2013

1 by -Karoshi- »»
Dec 25, 2013 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.