Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
I apologize if this question has been posted before. We are going to get either Pokemon X or Y... but just one or the other. Does anyone here have both? and if so, if you only could have bought 1, which would it have been and why?
Jan 4, 2014 8:54 PM

Oct 2013
I prefer Pokemon X because of the exclusives. Mewtwo X, Charizard X, Pinsir, Houndoom, etc. You can see the full list here.
Jan 4, 2014 8:59 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Pokemon X because Xernes is far more superior than Yvetal competitively wise.
Jan 5, 2014 1:26 AM

Jun 2012
Pokemon X because i want a pinsirite

i am playing Y and i feel dissapointed because yveltal is useless
who the hell likes mega aggron and heracross anyway ?
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Jan 5, 2014 4:01 AM

Apr 2010
I bought both. Ended up wonderlocking on X and just playing Y for reals. I had fun with both but I preferred Y overall. Its story is slightly darker than X which I appreciate, and all my friends got X so it worked out in the end. The pokemon exclusives of either are somewhat irrelevant as you can easily get the others off good ol reddit. Most people play OU so if you are going for competitive, you don't have to worry about the legendaries as they are all banned anywho.

I would probably just get whatever the opposite your friends have/are getting c:
Jan 5, 2014 4:25 PM

Aug 2013
Thank you for the advice guys ^_^ We went out and bought pokemon x today. I didn't know about Torchic and it's soooo cute, so now to figure out how to get it, lol :)
Jan 5, 2014 4:26 PM

Nov 2007
I got Y because I liked the legendary better. If I were you I'd look into the exclusives and see for yourself which one you'd rather get.

@Clous: There are story differences between X and Y?
Jan 5, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2012
JadeQuetzal said:
Thank you for the advice guys ^_^ We went out and bought pokemon x today. I didn't know about Torchic and it's soooo cute, so now to figure out how to get it, lol :)

there are step by step on how to claim torchic in the mystery gift you can look at the sheet included in the box
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Jan 5, 2014 6:13 PM

Apr 2010
feder said:
I got Y because I liked the legendary better. If I were you I'd look into the exclusives and see for yourself which one you'd rather get.

Jan 5, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
Heiho said:
JadeQuetzal said:

there are step by step on how to claim torchic in the mystery gift you can look at the sheet included in the box

bwah.... ok.... feel free to call me a blonde now XD we already got the torchic, but I didn't even notice the steps on the back of the little booklet until I read your comment. I feel less than genius at the moment n.n'''
Jan 6, 2014 3:44 AM

Nov 2007
Clous said:
feder said:

Wow, Pokémon be dark!
Jan 6, 2014 9:43 AM

Apr 2012
feder said:
Wow, Pokémon be dark!
Well (spoiler for previous games)
so it's not as if they didn't try to be dark before. Also, let's not forget about certain pokemon's dex entries. <_<
Jan 10, 2014 4:51 PM

Jul 2010
BluexMage said:
feder said:
Wow, Pokémon be dark!
Well (spoiler for previous games)
so it's not as if they didn't try to be dark before. Also, let's not forget about certain pokemon's dex entries. <_<

More topics from this board

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - Apr 19

6 by KenaiPhoenix »»
7 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

52 by goodtasty »»
9 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3506 by goodtasty »»
9 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

8 by Astachanna »»
9 hours ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

12 by _untitled »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.