Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2014 12:43 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interesting to see this out before the BD. Anyways, Saya <333 dat gun and you just gave me a bright smile. I'm curious what roles she'll play in this but looking forward to whatever is coming.
Jan 4, 2014 1:57 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, Saya is already pretty interesting, trying to kill Riki 3 times before she could consider him an ally xD
But I wonder who are these Dark Executives, I can't to find out more about that, though I wished EX was translated so I could find out sooner, and I do wonder what role Kyousuke may have to play in this as well.
Jan 6, 2014 4:56 PM
Mar 2012
Nice to see Saya again. Ecstasy had the best scenes, too bad JC Staff will have to tone down the R-18 content in the OVAs to make it kid watchable. I saw some H scenes in the raws in the near future, gonna look forward to that~
Dec 13, 2016 12:55 PM
Sep 2016
Okay what's going on?? If someone is going to translate this they might as well do ALL of it instead of just the first chapter. The first chapter has been translated for 2 1/2 years already. I want to read these three volumes badly.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.