Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2014 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
Soooo, it is said that Kerry wanted to become a hero when he was younger. But as he gotten older they show that he actually hates heroic spirits. I'm basing this off what Grail-Kun said to Shirou on how to become a hero in Carnival Phantasm "Kill a thousand people and you will be a hero." I know there is no way to know for sure but there could be a chance, I just want to know what people think. Did Kiritsugu's desire to become a heroic spirit overcome his hatred for them?, did his hatred for heroic spirits made him decline the heroic spirit agreement?, or was he not even given the agreement at all?.
"It's our job as normal humans to make sure the potential on those misunderstood one is realized" - No Game No Life, Sora
Jan 1, 2014 3:12 PM
Nov 2013
Kiritsugu becoming a "heroic spirit" is out of the question as only those who were unique in their time who accomplished great achievements were eligible. People in the present era are very unlikely to become one. It is possible though for him to become a "counter guardian" (same thing future Shirou is). As far as I know all that's required to become one is to make a pact with the world, one would be granted a miracle in exchange for their services for all eternity.

Kiritsugu didn't want to become a heroic spirit, he just wanted to be a savior of the world. No, he was never given the agreement.
Jan 1, 2014 5:10 PM

Jul 2007
goulartknight said:
Soooo, it is said that Kerry wanted to become a hero when he was younger. But as he gotten older they show that he actually hates heroic spirits. I'm basing this off what Grail-Kun said to Shirou on how to become a hero in Carnival Phantasm "Kill a thousand people and you will be a hero." I know there is no way to know for sure but there could be a chance, I just want to know what people think. Did Kiritsugu's desire to become a heroic spirit overcome his hatred for them?, did his hatred for heroic spirits made him decline the heroic spirit agreement?, or was he not even given the agreement at all?.

To become a heroic spirit you have to accomplish something truly UNIQUE to be recorded that way. legends have to be written about you. Known on the level that Elizabeth Bathory, Shakespeare, Emperor Nero, King Arthur, etc are known. Heroic spirits are based on people who held the world under their feet.

The problem with that however is that most of heroic deeds possible are already accomplished by the time of current humanity. In fact we know only of ONE heroic spirit from the future and even that one sort of "cheated" to get into the flow, despite having relatively major deeds done. And Kerry's deeds compared to that are relatively small.
Jan 2, 2014 2:05 AM

Aug 2009
It is very difficult,close to impossible, for someone born after the 19th century to become one.

As for the "agreement".The World, doesnt ask you to become a Heroic Spirit.If you meet the requirements you become one whether you want it or not.

The only way for Kiritusgu to decline something is the chance to became a Counter Guardian, just like FSN Archer.And since becoming a Counter Guardian means that Kiritsugu would keep doing what he already didxInfinity, he would have to be crazy to make the deal.
Aug 28, 2016 7:29 PM
Aug 2016
Your all very wrong, take assassin or castor or other heroes who were only know in small areas. It's doesn't require you have the world by the balls just to be known as hero and have heroic deed and last i checked hmm let me see killed rouge mates who could easily be considered threats to humanity which can be considered a heroic deed, he known a is the Mage killer which easily makes powerful enough to be a hectic spirit,and has saved the world choosing the world over his dream. I mean that to the pirate Jolly Roger who did heroic deeds and was just famous, or ooh what about medusa she ant no hero she killed heroes if anything she's a villain, or you know the fact that freaking Jack the Ripper can be a heroic spirit pretty proves all yoru points invalid so yea kirtsugu could be a heroic spirit under the assassin class.
Aug 28, 2016 7:32 PM
Aug 2016
Oh and forgot to mention he also posses a noble phantasm, the orgion shot which can easily be a class or class ex noble phatams.

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.