Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 17, 2017 12:49 PM

Jun 2013
Dang, I hate when they lie to each other.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Feb 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Sep 2017
The blushing scene was cute, and they really got the point across that Ryuuji's home feels empty without Taiga

Minorin and Ami probably the most interesting part, although since there's only a couple of episodes left I would guess Minori knowing what to do will only help Ryuuji and Taiga get together and herself and Ami will just be stepping aside. It's a shame, I really wanted at least one of those two to end up with someone, but there's not really any viable options at the moment.

Unless that one comment Minorin made in the festival episode about maybe liking girls was an epic foreshadow. I think her and Ami would actually make a good couple, there's certainly tension between them but they don't actually hate each other
Feb 16, 2018 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
When Taiga was slapping him she called him Kinkotsuman lol
Feb 18, 2018 6:58 AM
Dec 2017
Ryuuji knowhow Taiga felt for him... so Ryuuji accept his fate or he do something
Mar 16, 2018 11:51 AM

Feb 2018
Grrrrr why won't they admit it? Stupid kids, they're killing me
May 14, 2019 3:37 PM

Aug 2017
More development for Ryuuji.

Now, I can't stand Ami and Minori. They work better as comic relief rather than be serious lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 15, 2019 3:02 AM
Apr 2019
Well since the show finally pushed Ami and Minori to the side ( not the ending i wanted really as I think its completely unfair to them, but eh ) it has gotten better.

Seeing some backstory from Ryuji was good, felt the show was lacking that, I wanted to see some Taiga's childhood moments, guess we won't get that here.

But the show felt nice, hopefully these last 3 episodes do something good and advance the plot. Still hate how they will wait until the final episodes to do this, its really silly when they had 25 episodes but I like complaining even though I am still watching.
Dec 2, 2019 10:30 AM

Apr 2013
Minori kinda annoys me, not even sure why. Ami needs more screentime.
Jun 14, 2020 8:32 PM

Feb 2012
Ugh, so many vague lines in this episode. What was Minori trying to get across to Ami? Why the hell was Taiga talking about being clumsy after seeing Takasu's Minori-box?
Aug 10, 2020 2:20 PM
Feb 2017
Wtf is going on...

Minorin can't go on after seeing Taiga like that. Impossible.

Taiga is determined to stand alone by herself even though she definitely knows Ryuuji heard what she have said.

There's no more episodes to develope something genuine with Ami either...

I think things just got f*cked up and if there is a way back, it will be a forced Taiga x Ryuuji

or just some lone shit

Aaa-a Kami-sama, onegai, futari dake no doriimu taimu kudasai...

I just don't want to see sad faces in anime, especially Ami's when she's fully herself :( How can they create such amazing characters then drown them in sorrow... Isn't all the grief in the real life enough for us? Why at least they cannot be happy :(

SadaemonAug 10, 2020 2:44 PM
Aug 19, 2020 6:17 AM

Jun 2020
Intro
Noooo! Why that rescue mission and ending have to be just a dream! Unacceptable!

After OP
Fortunately, it did happen. Just got to stretch for four more episodes.

Thought on the new OP and ED songs
When the new OP and ED first introduced, the episodes didn't fit the tone of the songs. Some users dislike the new songs compared to the previous songs. Now it's more relatable and actually had an emotional impact.
cianxanAug 19, 2020 6:27 AM
Mar 9, 2021 7:18 PM
Jan 2020
I thought some advancements would take place this episodes… not like it didn’t.
Jun 30, 2021 4:32 AM

Jun 2020
So Ryuuji chose to hide the fact that he carried Taiga instead of Kitamura

Things are still catching up and a bit of drama between Kushieda and Ami, Seems Ryuuji doesn't know what future he wants

And Taiga just suddenly came to Ryuuji's home a surprise to be sure but a welcome one as he gets all nervous in front of her as realizes what Taiga really felt.
Apr 17, 2022 1:35 PM

Mar 2010
Well well well.. this is how they are gonna play thing even at this point. ffs why can't they just have sexy time already lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 6, 2022 8:25 PM

Oct 2020
I guess everyone's trying to get back into the swing of things. Pretending everything's back to the way it was until we suddenly get a big explosion of emotions.

Minori taking on all those new responsibilities is pretty clearly her trying to distract herself from feeling. We'll see how long that lasts.

Also I love Ryu's mom so much! She's so sweet! I hope we learn more about her.
Dec 11, 2022 2:16 PM

Aug 2020
Everyone is turning around each other in circles still, but the trajectories are subtly changing. Let's see where this goes...
Mar 12, 2023 1:33 AM

Nov 2017
Taiga f-ed up by trying to run away.. it's the same thing she SCREAMS at Ryuji for ://
Mar 12, 2023 1:37 AM

Nov 2017
Drakeheat said:
Minori and Ami are very similar characters, but the way they handle their negative emotions is so different
Yes, I like Ami's approach more. Don't ignore it like Minorin does, it's not helping you or others involved. And Ami thinks everyone's better or more deserving of Ryuji than her. For some reason that's resonating and feels real
Dec 17, 2023 1:18 AM

Nov 2023
Aww man, that didnt go as I expected it to be, oh well!
Dec 18, 2023 3:50 PM
Mar 2023
Meh. Neither Ryuji or Taiga can tell each other how they feel. Not sure how I feel about Ryuji lying to Taiga about him rescuing her
Dec 28, 2023 1:07 PM

Aug 2022
Feel really sad for Ami...
Dec 29, 2023 1:10 AM

Jun 2021
not gonna lie, Ryuuji's mother deserved more screentime, even if Ryuuji... if he just wants to stop studying after high school, he should. The parrot... sorry for him, but is disposable. So, the palmtop tiger exploited the situation and straight up skipped school.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

255 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM

» Minori Kushieda

LuckyTenth - Feb 21, 2021

9 by MyBliss »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» What's physical diff between kano and ami

atl_nal - Mar 28

7 by Ashikhi »»
Mar 31, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.