Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 8:24 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First of all what a beautiful setting. Those towns, mechs, stained glass pigs, everything was very cool. I was fine with the show when it was about the happy pig just having a good time in the town, what was up with the decaying tree? Making the pig cry, that's not cool. I wonder if that will be in the next episode.

Music was ok but I felt it could have been a little better.
Sep 29, 2014 4:22 PM

Dec 2013
I was surprised by this kind of animation, it's not what we see everyday. Everyt‌hing seemed to be painted with watercolor, it really is beautiful.
As for the music, i'd say it was fine but not awesome.
The pig remind me more of a dog...and i find the animals really cute.

(spoiler)

But i don't think i really understood the plot...the pig just walked and ate and...took a bath before using advanced technology? Maybe he miss the others pigs?
Hope to undertand with the second one :)

Sep 13, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2016

episode 1
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jan 12, 2019 5:56 AM

Feb 2017
Pretty easygoing story and then PIGGY'S GOTTA SAVE THE WORLD.
May 13, 2019 5:24 PM

Oct 2015
All I can say that was a beautiful world, wonder where did the pig learned to operate that machine?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doudou Episode 2 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Dec 29, 2013

9 by DoctoRojack »»
Jun 2, 2021 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.