Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Dec 29, 2013 6:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 464
Hello guys,

Refrain's over... it has been a good ride with a lot of feels, but the adaption is finished...

I'm curious, I'm just recently playing the Rewrite VN and was wondering what the chances are for Rewrite to get an adaption and if so, how long does it usually take?
And do you guys think Rewrite will be the first-next adaption?

EDIT:
Please use spoiler tags if you want to discuss Rewrite-things. I've NOT played Lucia, Moon and Terra route yet.
Modified by Ruben_Jb, Dec 29, 2013 6:30 AM
 
#2
Dec 29, 2013 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 336


That may not be clear, but in short: It's not getting an adaption in my opinion. I would be VERY shocked if it did, and I can tell you it would be such a different story than its source material that it would make Little Busters! look like a 1:1 adaption.

Mod edit
Spoiler button added.
Modified by Aversa, Dec 29, 2013 12:29 PM
 
#3
Dec 29, 2013 7:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 509
 
#4
Dec 29, 2013 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 764
If key intend to make adaptation from their works, Rewrite will probably next. Because it's their lastest VN. If not maybe we will need to wait for years to get another key adaptation.

But i'm curious if there are possibilities for another angel beats anime adaptation after VN release...



 
#5
Dec 29, 2013 7:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
ryshin said:
If key intend to make adaptation from their works, Rewrite will probably next. Because it's their lastest VN. If not maybe we will need to wait for years to get another key adaptation.

But i'm curious if there are possibilities for another angel beats anime adaptation after VN release...


A Angel Beats Remake or season 2 is a HIGH possibility after the VN has been completely released as Angel Beats is popular as hell in Japan, and there was a survey not so long ago dedicated to Japan people, asking them what anime would you like a remake or 2nd season of, and Angel Beats was on top! 1st place. So yea they are waiting indeed for more Angel beats.
 
#6
Dec 29, 2013 8:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1802
There's probably a better chance of Angel Beats getting remade by 2017 than there is of a Rewrite adaptation.
Doing an adaptation that takes more work than most actions anime series to date in terms of screenplay and scriptwriting, and then doesn't even get the producer royalties from LN/manga/merchandise sales makes for a pretty tough product to sell. The latter issues are what make adapting VNs an unpopular idea. WB picked up Little Busters because they assumed that they'd get guaranteed Key fan sales because of the VN's popularity, and it worked out that way for them. Producing an adaptation for Rewrite just because it's a KEY title by name seems like a bad idea, any way I look at it. Sure, it can turn out to be great and attract a lot of anime-only watchers and buyers to the franchise, but that implies that the show is well done from the get go.

I can't see a company really looking forward to producing a suitable adaptation for Rewrite. Why a producer would adapt Rewrite over something like Akame ga Kiru, is just silly. A lot of manga/LN adaptations get funded by the LN/Manga publishers, so they're the ones profiting from the merchandise and book sales that the anime adaptation brings in. It's a whole different story for VNs.
There are different producers and stuff though, but we might just end up with Warner Budgets again with a studio to do a Rewrite adaptation some time next year.
 
#7
Dec 29, 2013 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 327
Vladz0r said:
There's probably a better chance of Angel Beats getting remade by 2017 than there is of a Rewrite adaptation.
Doing an adaptation that takes more work than most actions anime series to date in terms of screenplay and scriptwriting, and then doesn't even get the producer royalties from LN/manga/merchandise sales makes for a pretty tough product to sell. The latter issues are what make adapting VNs an unpopular idea. WB picked up Little Busters because they assumed that they'd get guaranteed Key fan sales because of the VN's popularity, and it worked out that way for them. Producing an adaptation for Rewrite just because it's a KEY title by name seems like a bad idea, any way I look at it. Sure, it can turn out to be great and attract a lot of anime-only watchers and buyers to the franchise, but that implies that the show is well done from the get go.

I can't see a company really looking forward to producing a suitable adaptation for Rewrite. Why a producer would adapt Rewrite over something like Akame ga Kiru, is just silly. A lot of manga/LN adaptations get funded by the LN/Manga publishers, so they're the ones profiting from the merchandise and book sales that the anime adaptation brings in. It's a whole different story for VNs.
There are different producers and stuff though, but we might just end up with Warner Budgets again with a studio to do a Rewrite adaptation some time next year.


I vote j.c. staff to do rewrite

Warner bros is all over keys dick by now

knowing Warner bros we will get a kud wafter first
 
#8
Dec 29, 2013 10:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1802
EX->Kudowafta ->Riraito <3
 
#9
Dec 29, 2013 10:55 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
Well "logically" Rewrite is obviously up next, but for already stated reasons it will be an extremely hard adaptation to make, as the timeline will be very awkward in a linear format and the game is also extremely long, yet doesn't have a lot of fillers you can cut out (past the common route).

Personally it's definitely my favourite Key VN, but I can't really see an anime adaptation possibly living up to the original no matter which studio would be put up to the task.

Angel Beats could have a remake release after the VN is fully released (multi-part), but that will be many years from now if so.

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 30, 2013 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 464
Thanks for your thoughts, guys!
I was also wondering about the way the routes are presented and how they would even be able to adapt this. Looks kinda hard to me.

We'll see what future brings...
 
Dec 30, 2013 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
Well technically not one key VN hasnt been adapted into an anime (except for planaterian?) So yea, im taking a guess and saying Rewrite will get an adaptation, but all depends if the company that produces it has the guts and determination to do it, as Rewrite will be ultra hard to adapt, Key President already said they would not mind if someone came to them and asked to adapt Rewrite, and that there answer will be Yes if sumone had to come and ask them.

Proof:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-13/visual-art/key-head-on-hypothetical-rewrite-anime
 
Dec 30, 2013 12:50 PM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
^ Tomoyo After & Kud Wafter hasn't been adapted either :3

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 30, 2013 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1802
Key's primary VNs have been adapted. I think that's where we're getting at.
Spinoffs and shorter titles haven't really been adapted.
 
Dec 30, 2013 3:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
Rewrite is like Grisaia. It's just too damn long to do a good adaption of.

They are better off just doing something unique with it rather than making an accurate adaption. It's just going to end in the biggest key failure ever otherwise.
Modified by hyperknees91, Dec 30, 2013 3:18 PM
 
Dec 30, 2013 3:44 PM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
hyperknees91 said:
Rewrite is like Grisaia. It's just too damn long to do a good adaption of.

They are better off just doing something unique with it rather than making an accurate adaption. It's just going to end in the biggest key failure ever otherwise.
Grisaia at least has an easily adaptable timeline and a decent amount of content you can cut down on (although it's still waaaayyy too long to adapt reasonably), but Rewrite has almost no fillers at all past the common route and it has a pretty messy timeline that definitely won't come out too smoothly in a linear format.

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 30, 2013 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
Rewrite is so long that you could spend 13 episodes or more on Chihaya's route and it wouldn't even feel like it was dragging it out.
 
Dec 30, 2013 4:00 PM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
Grisaia's actually longer as a whole pure text-wise, but Rewrite's pacing is sooo much better that you can't really slim it down very much so yes you could probably do like 10 eps per route (well some of them) if you wanted

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 30, 2013 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
Yeah Grisaia has a lot of fluff, Rewrite has practically none. Hence why maybe they should just give up on it (much like muv luv). I feel like we'll only see another embarassment like umineko otherwise.
 
Dec 30, 2013 9:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3392
DeathyZA said:
Well technically not one key VN hasnt been adapted into an anime (except for planaterian?) So yea, im taking a guess and saying Rewrite will get an adaptation, but all depends if the company that produces it has the guts and determination to do it, as Rewrite will be ultra hard to adapt, Key President already said they would not mind if someone came to them and asked to adapt Rewrite, and that there answer will be Yes if sumone had to come and ask them.

Proof:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-13/visual-art/key-head-on-hypothetical-rewrite-anime

I wonder if JC Staff will offer to adapt Rewrite.
Modified by -Riptide-, Dec 30, 2013 9:06 PM
 
Dec 30, 2013 9:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1802
It would be Warner Bros, not JC Staff who offers to adapt it I'd think.
At least there's a chance that it won't be JC Staff.
With them doing multiple shows at once each season, and with it being a VN adaptation, there's such a low chance it has a good scriptwriter, director, and good screenplay writers and episode directors.

Still, Warner Bros. rarely puts out a good budget, so I hope great rich and talented people magically appear if they want to adapt Rewrite.
 
Dec 31, 2013 3:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
I have a feeling that a Rewrite adaptation will very soon be announced by either KyoAni or JC Staff producing it, Probably JC Staff when they finished with "Witch Craft Works"and "Golden Time". KyoAni isnt busy themselves as they only have Tamato Market Movie and Chuuni to finish, so hopefully they take it. Since the Key President said that he would be eager to do a Rewrite adaptation.
 
Dec 31, 2013 4:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
DeathyZA said:
I have a feeling that a Rewrite adaptation will very soon be announced by either KyoAni or JC Staff producing it, Probably JC Staff when they finished with "Witch Craft Works"and "Golden Time". KyoAni isnt busy themselves as they only have Tamato Market Movie and Chuuni to finish, so hopefully they take it. Since the Key President said that he would be eager to do a Rewrite adaptation.


lolwut? Tamako Market Movie? Are they high?! They're making a movie out of one of their least popular shows?! Wow...
 
Dec 31, 2013 4:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
I have a feeling that a Rewrite adaptation will very soon be announced by either KyoAni or JC Staff producing it, Probably JC Staff when they finished with "Witch Craft Works"and "Golden Time". KyoAni isnt busy themselves as they only have Tamato Market Movie and Chuuni to finish, so hopefully they take it. Since the Key President said that he would be eager to do a Rewrite adaptation.


lolwut? Tamako Market Movie? Are they high?! They're making a movie out of one of their least popular shows?! Wow...


http://myanimelist.net/anime/21647/

Tamako Market Love Story, sounds mighty fcking shit to me and won't watch this typical moe shit.
 
Dec 31, 2013 4:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
DeathyZA said:
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
I have a feeling that a Rewrite adaptation will very soon be announced by either KyoAni or JC Staff producing it, Probably JC Staff when they finished with "Witch Craft Works"and "Golden Time". KyoAni isnt busy themselves as they only have Tamato Market Movie and Chuuni to finish, so hopefully they take it. Since the Key President said that he would be eager to do a Rewrite adaptation.


lolwut? Tamako Market Movie? Are they high?! They're making a movie out of one of their least popular shows?! Wow...


http://myanimelist.net/anime/21647/

Tamako Market Love Story, sounds mighty fcking shit to me and won't watch this typical moe shit.


Guess they just wanted to make some quick Moe Money then. Jesus. The last good thing that studio made was Hyouka. Hell, there's still one more chapter of that to adapt. MAKE A HYOUKA MOVIE INSTEAD YOU BASTARDS!
 
Dec 31, 2013 4:32 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
I have a feeling that a Rewrite adaptation will very soon be announced by either KyoAni or JC Staff producing it, Probably JC Staff when they finished with "Witch Craft Works"and "Golden Time". KyoAni isnt busy themselves as they only have Tamato Market Movie and Chuuni to finish, so hopefully they take it. Since the Key President said that he would be eager to do a Rewrite adaptation.


lolwut? Tamako Market Movie? Are they high?! They're making a movie out of one of their least popular shows?! Wow...


http://myanimelist.net/anime/21647/

Tamako Market Love Story, sounds mighty fcking shit to me and won't watch this typical moe shit.


Guess they just wanted to make some quick Moe Money then. Jesus. The last good thing that studio made was Hyouka. Hell, there's still one more chapter of that to adapt. MAKE A HYOUKA MOVIE INSTEAD YOU BASTARDS!
...Chuunibyou?

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 31, 2013 4:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
HaXXspetten said:
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
I have a feeling that a Rewrite adaptation will very soon be announced by either KyoAni or JC Staff producing it, Probably JC Staff when they finished with "Witch Craft Works"and "Golden Time". KyoAni isnt busy themselves as they only have Tamato Market Movie and Chuuni to finish, so hopefully they take it. Since the Key President said that he would be eager to do a Rewrite adaptation.


lolwut? Tamako Market Movie? Are they high?! They're making a movie out of one of their least popular shows?! Wow...


http://myanimelist.net/anime/21647/

Tamako Market Love Story, sounds mighty fcking shit to me and won't watch this typical moe shit.


Guess they just wanted to make some quick Moe Money then. Jesus. The last good thing that studio made was Hyouka. Hell, there's still one more chapter of that to adapt. MAKE A HYOUKA MOVIE INSTEAD YOU BASTARDS!
...Chuunibyou?


Ah yes, Chuunibyou. It was... alright? I found the start to be dull and when it DID get to drama it was just so difficult to believe that I just couldn't really enjoy it. I mean, the reason behind her Chuunibyou was her dead Dad? I dunno, it just seemed like it tried to take a direction way too quickly and too far into the show that I just couldn't really enjoy it that much.
 
Dec 31, 2013 5:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
Kyo-ani doesn't have the writers or directors necessary to adapt Rewrite anymore (or adapt it well). They would need to hire some new ones otherwise they are doomed to failure.

Unless you want to see Rewrite directed by the guy who did kyokai no kanata..then by all means.

I want madhouse to adapt it quite honestly (but ufotable would be the most ideal).
 
Dec 31, 2013 8:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 615
White Fox, I think is another good studio who could adapt Rewrite well. They did an excellent job adapting Steins; Gate and they used budget well to give some good action scenes in Hataraku Maou-sama.

There's also the possibility Kud Wafter could come next from JC Staff. They did say they would adapt everything.
 
Dec 31, 2013 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
MCAL said:
White Fox, I think is another good studio who could adapt Rewrite well. They did an excellent job adapting Steins; Gate and they used budget well to give some good action scenes in Hataraku Maou-sama.

There's also the possibility Kud Wafter could come next from JC Staff. They did say they would adapt everything.


Kud Wafter Please! Then we will actually see romance in Little Busters, isnt Kud Wafter also where Riki and Kud are dating?
 
Dec 31, 2013 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
Yeah it is.

Whitefox did do the animation for the opening song of rewrite so uh...possibly. Dunno if they really have the budget for it though considering they are a newer studio.
 
Dec 31, 2013 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah it is.

Whitefox did do the animation for the opening song of rewrite so uh...possibly. Dunno if they really have the budget for it though considering they are a newer studio.


Though it would be pretty weird if they just start magically dating at the start of Kud Wafter adaptation, as Kud Wafter is after the events of "Refrain"and also take after her route, which is why they start dating in "Kud Wafter".
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 615
DeathyZA said:
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah it is.

Whitefox did do the animation for the opening song of rewrite so uh...possibly. Dunno if they really have the budget for it though considering they are a newer studio.


Though it would be pretty weird if they just start magically dating at the start of Kud Wafter adaptation, as Kud Wafter is after the events of "Refrain"and also take after her route, which is why they start dating in "Kud Wafter".


Really? I read some of the manga (Which isn't necessarily faithful) and it looked to me that it is an alternate series of events where the bus crash never happened.
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
MCAL said:
DeathyZA said:
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah it is.

Whitefox did do the animation for the opening song of rewrite so uh...possibly. Dunno if they really have the budget for it though considering they are a newer studio.


Though it would be pretty weird if they just start magically dating at the start of Kud Wafter adaptation, as Kud Wafter is after the events of "Refrain"and also take after her route, which is why they start dating in "Kud Wafter".


Really? I read some of the manga (Which isn't necessarily faithful) and it looked to me that it is an alternate series of events where the bus crash never happened.


Kud Wafter's story revolves around Riki Naoe and Kudryavka Noumi. Kudryavka has her story expanded upon than what was seen in Ecstasy, which was itself an expansion on the story featured in Little Busters!. Kud Wafter begins at the onset of the summer vacation after the events of the peaceful field trip from Little Busters!.The other members of the Little Busters have returned home for the break, leaving Riki and Kudryavka to spend their vacation living at the school dormitories as they form a romantic relationship. However, the male dormitory is undergoing renovations due to a problem with the plumbing, leaving Riki without a place to stay. As Kudryavka has no roommate, she suggests to Riki that he live with her until the renovation on the male dormitory is finished, and Riki accepts. Riki and Kudryavka try to keep the other dorm members from finding out since it is against the rules for a boy and girl to share a room.

so it seems to be after the events of ecstasy.
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 615
DeathyZA said:
MCAL said:
DeathyZA said:
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah it is.

Whitefox did do the animation for the opening song of rewrite so uh...possibly. Dunno if they really have the budget for it though considering they are a newer studio.


Though it would be pretty weird if they just start magically dating at the start of Kud Wafter adaptation, as Kud Wafter is after the events of "Refrain"and also take after her route, which is why they start dating in "Kud Wafter".


Really? I read some of the manga (Which isn't necessarily faithful) and it looked to me that it is an alternate series of events where the bus crash never happened.


Kud Wafter's story revolves around Riki Naoe and Kudryavka Noumi. Kudryavka has her story expanded upon than what was seen in Ecstasy, which was itself an expansion on the story featured in Little Busters!. Kud Wafter begins at the onset of the summer vacation after the events of the peaceful field trip from Little Busters!.The other members of the Little Busters have returned home for the break, leaving Riki and Kudryavka to spend their vacation living at the school dormitories as they form a romantic relationship. However, the male dormitory is undergoing renovations due to a problem with the plumbing, leaving Riki without a place to stay. As Kudryavka has no roommate, she suggests to Riki that he live with her until the renovation on the male dormitory is finished, and Riki accepts. Riki and Kudryavka try to keep the other dorm members from finding out since it is against the rules for a boy and girl to share a room.

so it seems to be after the events of ecstasy.

I see. Had heard Kud's route in Ecstasy has an alternate ending, so that would make sense.
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
DeathyZA said:
MCAL said:
DeathyZA said:
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah it is.

Whitefox did do the animation for the opening song of rewrite so uh...possibly. Dunno if they really have the budget for it though considering they are a newer studio.


Though it would be pretty weird if they just start magically dating at the start of Kud Wafter adaptation, as Kud Wafter is after the events of "Refrain"and also take after her route, which is why they start dating in "Kud Wafter".


Really? I read some of the manga (Which isn't necessarily faithful) and it looked to me that it is an alternate series of events where the bus crash never happened.


Kud Wafter's story revolves around Riki Naoe and Kudryavka Noumi. Kudryavka has her story expanded upon than what was seen in Ecstasy, which was itself an expansion on the story featured in Little Busters!. Kud Wafter begins at the onset of the summer vacation after the events of the peaceful field trip from Little Busters!.The other members of the Little Busters have returned home for the break, leaving Riki and Kudryavka to spend their vacation living at the school dormitories as they form a romantic relationship. However, the male dormitory is undergoing renovations due to a problem with the plumbing, leaving Riki without a place to stay. As Kudryavka has no roommate, she suggests to Riki that he live with her until the renovation on the male dormitory is finished, and Riki accepts. Riki and Kudryavka try to keep the other dorm members from finding out since it is against the rules for a boy and girl to share a room.

so it seems to be after the events of ecstasy.


I find it funny how they can't let any find out that Riki's staying in her room, yet they're fine with having sex like every other night, as if it won't alert the other students that there's been squeaking and moaning from Kud's room. Like, damn.

'We can't let any one know you're here'
'Lol kay, let's fuck'
'Kay'
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:25 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
stop tainting my waifu with your indecent words

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
Imagine if they do include the sex scene's that would be to amazing xD
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:36 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
Promise me you'll only let me watch them if so

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
DeathyZA said:
Imagine if they do include the sex scene's that would be to amazing xD


10/10 would fap.
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
I wonder what sounds she makes when she's getting fucked rofl, Havent done the VN's of Ecstasy and Kud Wafter so wouldn't know :P
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
DeathyZA said:
I wonder what sounds she makes when she's getting fucked rofl, Havent done the VN's of Ecstasy and Kud Wafter so wouldn't know :P


So am I the only one really confused on how we got from talking about Key's next adaptation to what Kud would sound like if she was getting ploughed?
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:50 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
PLEASE CHANGE THE TOPIC T.T

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
Seano299 said:
DeathyZA said:
I wonder what sounds she makes when she's getting fucked rofl, Havent done the VN's of Ecstasy and Kud Wafter so wouldn't know :P


So am I the only one really confused on how we got from talking about Key's next adaptation to what Kud would sound like if she was getting ploughed?


You were the one 1st introducing the fact that they have sex without getting caught. :P

Anyway, Rewrite adaptation next please!
 
Dec 31, 2013 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1802
I can imagine laughing my ass off if she accidentally lets out a "wafu~" during intercourse.
Or maybe "wafu" is the only thing she says during sex?

Hmm, maybe it's like:
Stick it in -> "Wa—" -> come out -> "fu!" -> repeat.

VNs usually have repeated sex noises for h-scenes, so maybe Key just mixed a "wa—fu!" sound along with swishy sex noises.
Modified by Vladz0r, Dec 31, 2013 10:04 AM
 
Dec 31, 2013 10:34 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 29015
it's like you guys are intentionally trying to torture me or smth

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Dec 31, 2013 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 434
Vladz0r said:
I can imagine laughing my ass off if she accidentally lets out a "wafu~" during intercourse.
Or maybe "wafu" is the only thing she says during sex?

Hmm, maybe it's like:
Stick it in -> "Wa—" -> come out -> "fu!" -> repeat.

VNs usually have repeated sex noises for h-scenes, so maybe Key just mixed a "wa—fu!" sound along with swishy sex noises.


I can't tell if that's meant to be erotic, or fucking hilarious.
 
Dec 31, 2013 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1802
Hehe, I don't know. I tried to make it serious, but Kud yelling her catchphrase during sex is just silly as hell.

Oh yeah, I found this awesome picture I wanted to share.
http://i.imgur.com/nkhxv2q.jpg

I was scavenging Pixiv yesterday with a 60 minute trial to get a lot of top pictures.
It has a lot of pretty much everyone except Mio :P
So yeah, if anyone's bored:
http://imgur.com/a/6vSQ8
 
Dec 31, 2013 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15651
MCAL said:

I see. Had heard Kud's route in Ecstasy has an alternate ending, so that would make sense.


Her Good End has nothing to do with Kud Wafter.


 
Dec 31, 2013 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 655
Meh, back to topic! I give the Rewrite adaptation announcement atleast 6months from now, won't be to long.. If JC Staff don't do Kud Wafter then they will obviously tackle Rewrite, and it won't be a good site to see :/
 
Dec 31, 2013 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15651
Why are we even discussing something that is impossible and throw a random number?


 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »