Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 28, 2013 3:39 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsu on Rampage!

Damn, Erza has been tortured badly!
SilentTruthDec 28, 2013 3:44 AM
Dec 28, 2013 3:49 AM

Jun 2013
Damn if Jellal dies??? What he's the last "key" damn this is getting good.
Dec 28, 2013 4:05 AM

Oct 2013
Is Natsu able to save Mira and Erza? I hope he is.
I don't wanna see Erza and Mira being the puppets of Tartaros.
Dec 28, 2013 4:11 AM

Nov 2011
Wait, did Midnight just mention his real name as Macbeth?

Natsu going berserk huh?
And poor Erza..;.;
Dec 28, 2013 4:16 AM

Aug 2010
Not bad at all.

New season in April? I wonder how they'll animate certain scenes ;P

What was happening to Erza and Mira was cringe worthy ;_;...First time I see Erza make a face like that. That gotta hurt.

Couldn't even enjoy the fanservice with what was happening :(

Jellal calling those 3 by their names while dodging was lol. So Cobra is called Eric?
I'll stick with Cobra, it's better ^^

Loved Natsu's epic entrance as usual. If there was a competition to the most BA flashy entrances. Natsu would definitely win hehe. Hope he told the guys from the Guild somehow. Because him infiltrating alone is really reckless. Well, it is Natsu XD

Still wondering what happened to Elfman and Lisanna?
Dec 28, 2013 4:24 AM

Sep 2012
Torture is good !
Dec 28, 2013 4:51 AM
Jul 2013
Watch folks, Kyouka is gonna stick a dick onto Mira. And then she'll reveal that Minerva has a dick on her too. And then they'll have a foursome and not giving fucks about anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Joking aside, Fairy Tail has gotten better with the threats and stuff. Although we all know that it's gonna turn out well, the process of getting there has been executed well so far. We've got:

- Mira being molested by Kyouka's snakes (I call bullshit, Kyouka is the snakes. Kyouka torturing Erza is a clone :P)

- Erza being raped by Kyouka herself.

- Elfman being forced to crush Lisanna by that sexy demon lady.

My guesses are that:

- Erza and Mira are gonna get rescued by Natsu.

Or

- Erza gets rescued by Natsu and they don't have time to rescue Mira. Mira will join Minerva in Kouka's yuri harem (I love you hentai doujin!)

- Elfman's gonna "sell" his soul to the sexy demon lady and gets turned evil, while letting Lisanna go. (And then sexy lady proceeds to bang Elfman :P) (Evergreen & Lisanna vs Elfman & Sexy Lady, anyone?)

-----------------------------------------

Kyouka is one of us. She likes yuri <3.
Dec 28, 2013 4:54 AM

Mar 2012
The raid is happen.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 28, 2013 5:22 AM

Feb 2011
This felt too much like hentai.
Dec 28, 2013 5:24 AM

Jun 2013
So this is what a friend of mine said really touching : " I don’t think I’ve seen Erza like this since she was a kid. She’s vulnerable. She’s panicked. She’s frightened.

We’ve always seen her as strong. In this chapter, she’s naked and stripped of her dignity (which Kyouka seems sadistic enough to do. Even a thin layer of clothing will still provide a tiny bit of protection) and she’s barely standing due to the shackles pulling her body up.

She begs Kyouka to spare Mira. She knows she can’t get out of this situation by herself.

It actually breaks my heart seeing her like this."
Dec 28, 2013 5:25 AM

Apr 2008
AnimePoop said:

You've clearly never seen medieval torture >_> there was nothing perverted about this. It was all to humiliate and break Erza. Which judging by her expression in some of the pannels, worked just as intended. People need to get their mind out of the gutter >_>
Dec 28, 2013 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
AnimePoop said:

You've clearly never seen medieval torture >_> there was nothing perverted about this. It was all to humiliate and break Erza. Which judging by her expression in some of the pannels, worked just as intended. People need to get their mind out of the gutter >_>

Thank you :3 Finally someone said something smart.

AnimePoop said:

What was more hentai like was that hot spring chapter.
Dec 28, 2013 5:45 AM

Sep 2013
First things first, FAIRY TAIL returns this April! WOOO!

Hiro Machima is on a roll with this Arc right now. I have high expectations for the remainder of the arc and I really hope he delivers in spades.

Despite the fanboy in me loving Erza being nude, that was really hard to watch. You got the strongest female character in the series shaking in fear and feeling perhaps the worst pain in her life by being tortured. Add humiliation to that for her being punished in her birthday suit, which we all know Erza isn't shy when it comes to nudity.

So many cliff hangers this and last week's chapters. Will Elfman sell his soul to the devil? What will become of Mira since she is in the progress in becoming an actual demon? WHAT IS JELLAL'S FUTURE!? AND HOW THE HELL IS NATSU GOING TO SAVE EVERYONE?! ALL CAP MODE!!!!

...Tune in on next week's chapter of FAIRY TAIL!.... don't drop the ball Hiro Mashima...

Dec 28, 2013 5:49 AM

Dec 2008
Loved this chapter.

First time Erza's ever been so vulnerable since her childhood.

But this just broke me.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/k1qa7p.jpg :(
It reminded me a bit TOO much of her past ;____; Erza <3 Ily.

Also, Angel being Yukino's sister is 100% confirmed now. So that's great.

Time to go fantasies about Kyouka x Erza.

Oh right. Since Jellal is Mashima's favorite character, he's probably not going to die which is unfortunate.
sarroushDec 28, 2013 6:04 AM
Dec 28, 2013 6:28 AM
Sep 2012
Ha ah Angel confirmed to be Serano, I was right, it feels so good to be right, granted I wasn't the only one, but I was one of the first, when Yukino revealed she had a sister I thought it was Angel right away and I never waffled on that belief. So I feel pretty darn good today. Maybe I would have saved that reveal when she and Yukino crossed paths.

Well those that said Jellal and Oracion Seis were going to fight, and those that Crime Sorciere and Oracion Seis are going to be allies they are both right. Jellal does want to recruit them and is not planning on putting them back in jail, but he has to defeat them and beat some respect into them, which makes sense, they have their pride. Though hopefully this won't take too long, Tartarros plans on stealing everyone's magic, so don't waste too much time on a fight just about pride and respect. If I was Hiro I would end it at the OS having the advantage and saying "Now Jellal for all the suffering we had to endue at the tower" and they are all about to attack him and than cut away and next time we see them many chapters later we find out Jellal won and they agree to follow him.

Erza in the prison, are we sure Hiro hasn't been reading History's Strognest Disciple Kenichi. The way they cover up Erza boobs is almost identical to show they cover up Shigure . BTW, if you think FT is crazy with the fan service, check out HSDK. I don't think Erza is acting parcially, it is obvious she and Mira did figure it out before they were knocked out Crawford is a traitor, so all the ex chairman would never that is all for show.

Nothing on Elfman situation, when Natsu and Erza try to escape, they might bump into him and have to fight him.

I do think Natsu is going to successful rescue Erza, but not Mira, and in the end they will know Tartaros home base thanks to Natsu's noice, and now they know Jellal is the only one left to protect.
Dec 28, 2013 6:54 AM

Oct 2011
I liked it how Jellal called them by their real names to mock them. :P I sure hope they can bring some serious fight in there, I want to see Jellal being serious but I doubt he has to get serious against those 4. :/

Natsu is a real genius right now, the main guys of the popular fighting shonens are always kind of intelligent when it is most needed and stupid for the rest of the time, but the way Natsu figured everything out and combined it was really top notch. :P

And poor Erza and probably poor Mira as well.. I could imagine Natsu getting another power up this arc since he probably has to fight alone. (?) I doubt anyone else will figure it out and noone could find them anyway.. Natsu's rage was already at its max when he smashed that house, I wonder how he will react when he gets to see Erza in that condition.. o.O
Dec 28, 2013 7:01 AM

Apr 2008
RiukixD said:
I liked it how Jellal called them by their real names to mock them. :P I sure hope they can bring some serious fight in there, I want to see Jellal being serious but I doubt he has to get serious against those 4. :/

Natsu is a real genius right now, the main guys of the popular fighting shonens are always kind of intelligent when it is most needed and stupid for the rest of the time, but the way Natsu figured everything out and combined it was really top notch. :P

And poor Erza and probably poor Mira as well.. I could imagine Natsu getting another power up this arc since he probably has to fight alone. (?) I doubt anyone else will figure it out and noone could find them anyway.. Natsu's rage was already at its max when he smashed that house, I wonder how he will react when he gets to see Erza in that condition.. o.O

Considering what he did last time Erza was this broken, I think Tartaros will need to look for a new HQ
Dec 28, 2013 9:00 AM
Apr 2011
Nice chapter. Though those interrogation skills are pretty weak. :9

Send in Daniel.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Dec 28, 2013 9:37 AM

Feb 2013
Natsu is in the building!
And WoW Erza and Mirajane are being ''tortured''.
Dec 28, 2013 9:52 AM

Dec 2011
Out of the pan into the fire! Natsu finally arriving! Whoo.

And guys, they mentioned Angel's real name is Sorano! So she is the older sister of Yukino.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2013 10:07 AM

Mar 2013
I knew it, from the moment that old chairman had his hand in Erza's crotch and groping Miriajane's breast I knew it was going to be a hentai chapter... Well thanks for completely ruining Fairy Tail for me Hiro, manga dropped...
Dec 28, 2013 10:25 AM

Apr 2008
Major_Awesome said:
I knew it, from the moment that old chairman had his hand in Erza's crotch and groping Miriajane's breast I knew it was going to be a hentai chapter... Well thanks for completely ruining Fairy Tail for me Hiro, manga dropped...

Good riddance. If you can't tell the difference between sheer torture and fanservice the fandom is better off without you.
Dec 28, 2013 10:29 AM

Feb 2013
Major_Awesome said:

Weird reason to drop Fairy Tail, you should have noticed there were more ecchi chapters until this one, you should have dropped it a long time ago if you didn't like that stuff.
Dec 28, 2013 10:55 AM

Mar 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:

Weird reason to drop Fairy Tail, you should have noticed there were more ecchi chapters until this one, you should have dropped it a long time ago if you didn't like that stuff.

No, this is just the final straw that broke the camels back. From all the chapters I seen it's just not there any more, the old Fairy Tail I mean. Far as I'm concerned they all died when Acnologia blew up Tenrou Island.

I shouldn't have had too drop the manga, I didn't want too, it's why I've been reading even though it's been bad since Tenrou.

I was a real fan of Fairy Tail, early Fairy Tail, when it wasn't like this. Now I'm nothing more than a heart broken ex-fan.

Darklight0303 said:

Good riddance. If you can't tell the difference between sheer torture and fanservice the fandom is better off without you.

I fail to see the reason why she had to be naked for this... again. Could he have kept the clothes and just did the shock torture thing? Why did she have to be whipped naked and have her breast pinched like that?

Also, titled "Fairy in the Jail" isn't helping the case.

Mod Edit: double post merged.
ThangLongDec 28, 2013 12:42 PM
Dec 28, 2013 11:39 AM

Feb 2012
Oh damn the one torturing Erza should have been that big guy we saw at the end, like in Queen's Blade.
Dec 28, 2013 11:39 AM

Feb 2013
Major_Awesome said:
Darklight0303 said:

I fail to see the reason why she had to be naked for this... again. Could he have kept the clothes and just did the shock torture thing? Why did she have to be whipped naked and have her breast pinched like that?

Those handcuffs drain magic and without magic she had to be naked.
Dec 28, 2013 11:46 AM
Nov 2013
I "ve not even able to read the whole chapter 365. When I saw that bitch Erza almost naked, my cock could no longer ...
Dec 28, 2013 11:52 AM

Mar 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:

Where does it say that? Even if it is true she ran out of magic before and she went back to normal clothes. (IE: That white blouse and blue skirt... I guess it's that black top now)
Dec 28, 2013 11:56 AM

Feb 2013
Major_Awesome said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:

Where does it say that? Even if it is true she ran out of magic before and she went back to normal clothes. (IE: That white blouse and blue skirt... I guess it's that black top now)

Erza is always using her re-equipping magic, I'm sure I've seen that in one episode.
Dec 28, 2013 12:05 PM

May 2010
That went too far...

I hope Natsu kills that b****.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 28, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2008
Major_Awesome said:
Darklight0303 said:

It's called humiliation. It's called breaking your victim psychologically. How about you google some medieval torture records then realize how stupid you're being
Dec 28, 2013 12:16 PM

Oct 2012
Same shit; different enemies, different arc.
Dec 28, 2013 12:32 PM
Nov 2013
I think the reason Jellal hasn't been using any magic not because he doesn't want to but because he can't since he's the last remaining counsel member connected to face.
Dec 28, 2013 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
Thread cleaned.

Insult removed. Double post merged.
Dec 28, 2013 1:21 PM

May 2013
Natsu is about to go on a rampage. Erza get tortured like that is not cool man.
Dec 28, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Only if Hiro had kept their clothes on
Dec 28, 2013 1:34 PM
Dec 2013
Wow.... I really loved the part where Angel was Sorano was revealed. And I can't wait for Hiro Mashima to make them meet because if he doesn't what's the point of it? And Hoteye...Ahem Richard-dono must meet his brother Wally again and I wonder what Sho and Wally look like now :/ Because H- Richard looks very funny.

Erza's part was just too sad. She was tortured and humiliated. Mirajane is in pain and I think that she can handle the demon transformation since ... you know. Satan Soul? So i guess she would be fine.

Jellal was epic in this chapter. This chapter made him my new favorite character.... So epic. I am fangirling over him right now.

I wonder what Minerva looks like as a demon.

And i recon that the other guilds will join this. And Rufus said he was getting a new look I wonder... maybe no mask? I think the others will join in this because Sting was mentioned in the past. And Sorano and Yukino means Sabertooth joins.
Dec 28, 2013 1:37 PM
Dec 2013
Forgetful00 said:
Only if Hiro had kept their clothes on

I think demon transformation needs the person to be naked and Erza was naked to humiliate her.
Dec 28, 2013 1:54 PM

May 2013
Awesome chapter, Natsu is about to fuck shit up.
Feel sorry for Erza, being tortured like that :(
Dec 28, 2013 1:56 PM

Jun 2010
lool natsu spazzed on an innocent tea cup and broke the house in the process
couldn't stop imagining happy farting while natsu was going blood hound ... Dragon?? mode
lol talk about rude awakening I'd totally lose it if the first thing you see when you wake up is freeza all in your face level. at least they were kind enough to give her a toilet....grove??
freeza you just signed your death warrant nobody tortures jellal's number 1 girl and survives. I just hope he finds out after destroying those guys cuz if he ends up mental linking with erza during battle those guys are gonna end up a bloody stain on the floor.
no comment for natsu there's nothing he can do alone unless they're planning to goku him.
I need me some laxus and jellal tag team damnit
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Dec 28, 2013 1:58 PM
Dec 2012
It's a masterpiece lmao.
Natsu has gotten alot stronger? Fucking hell.
Dec 28, 2013 1:59 PM

Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:
You've clearly never seen medieval torture >_>

And you have. Especially where females does the torturing and who sensually grab them by their chin. Damn dude do you always have to be a lid to every pot? People can't put different opinion without you butting in.
Dec 28, 2013 2:17 PM
Dec 2013
Well... Erza's dignity was definitely taken by being naked and she was going to cry, she was beging so i guess the point of it was achieved?
Dec 28, 2013 2:24 PM

Apr 2008
DemonHunters said:
Well... Erza's dignity was definitely taken by being naked and she was going to cry, she was beging so i guess the point of it was achieved?

Exactly.

Crimson_Cloud said:
Darklight0303 said:

And you have. Especially where females does the torturing and who sensually grab them by their chin. Damn dude do you always have to be a lid to every pot? People can't put different opinion without you butting in.

As a matter of fact I have done research into it for a role play I take part in on a forum so yes I do know quite a bit and a lot of it is really fucked up. Cause people do fucked up shit when they want to break other people.
Dec 28, 2013 2:28 PM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
DemonHunters said:

Exactly.

Crimson_Cloud said:
Darklight0303 said:

As a matter of fact I have done research into it for a role play I take part in on a forum so yes I do know quite a bit and a lot of it is really fucked up. Cause people do fucked up shit when they want to break other people.

At least some people know what the hell they are talking about... Look guys it was A) Torture.... B) fanservice and yes Fairy Tail has ecchi scenes.
Dec 28, 2013 2:29 PM
Dec 2013
Mirajane and Minerva were being turned into demons so it's reasonable..... I mean geting your whole body changed and having those things on your body requires you to be naked right?
Dec 28, 2013 2:33 PM
Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
DemonHunters said:

Exactly.

Crimson_Cloud said:
Darklight0303 said:

while reading this ep it really does remind us of all the weird fetish in the world but this also show that hiro is real good mangaka , while fairy tail may consider shonen manga this part also allow us to completely see how dire the situation is, and how "dark" is tataros ,well they are basically the devil, but to break Erza "that" bad , where r u when she need u the most Jellal , she make a huge mistake by being "tsundere" to Elza (he isn't really, but you know in a sense). this also remind me of RAVE , but don't worry guys , for those who read RAVE , "THIS" is nothing compare to RAVE= dark shounen seinen fantasy magical manga!
Dec 28, 2013 2:33 PM

Oct 2013
But I don't think that someone can turn a Devil(Mira) into a demon. :-)
Dec 28, 2013 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
Erza naked for a whole chapter?! Yes! How long will this go on?! haha
Dec 28, 2013 2:37 PM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
But I don't think that someone can turn a Devil(Mira) into a demon. :-)

Agreed... I mean how can the demon turn into a demon? She will probably take over it and have a new form
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.