Forum Settings
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2013 12:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>God created the world in 6 days and on the 7th day he rested. This means that even a god needs a vacation. Shiroe thinks humans should follow god in this aspect.

For some reason, Sunday Without God hit me hard with the vibes.

Akatsuki was adorable though in chapter 1 of this volume. :3. Can't wait for the festival.
Speaking of Akatsuki, we get to know her past a little. I'm not surprised someone confessed to her before tbh. A date with Shiroe?! :o

Akatsuki seems to have a rival though...Minori. I wonder what her story is. Too bad about Raynesia's dinner party though. Not much action this volume I guess but I still like the overall atmosphere of it. 4/5.
Dec 27, 2013 6:18 PM
May 2009
Dang that plot twist at the end of this volume. @_@

Things are finally heating up again. This volume was full of interesting bits thrown everywhere but at the same time I felt like I was being dragged around by someone at a bazaar being shown every little interesting thing that catches that someone's eye. Thankfully it looks like we're getting back to the intrigue in the next volume. Can't wait to read ^(*_*)^
Jan 4, 2014 12:57 AM

Oct 2010
The way how the anime appears to be, most likely that the anime to end on this one.

This volume made the final move for me to think that the story is really a political anime and not simply an story about adapting on an alternative world.

And the most surprising thing on the volume is Minori's development. She mature fast but it somewhat become reasonable because of the way she respect and act like Shiroe.

More topics from this board

» Any news about volume 12?

Queeneugi - May 17, 2023

2 by kihel »»
Oct 29, 2023 4:59 PM

» When will light novel volume 11+ be out?

audac1ous - Nov 23, 2015

6 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:47 AM

» so is Log horizon still going or is the novel done with?

audac1ous - Jul 3, 2017

8 by W3TFT »»
Oct 15, 2022 8:22 AM

» I wonder..

cWarriorM - Mar 30, 2018

4 by Hejtero »»
Jan 23, 2020 7:30 AM

» How many volumes does the anime cover?

trigger_segfault - Mar 27, 2018

2 by trigger_segfault »»
Mar 27, 2018 4:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.