Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2013 7:44 PM

Nov 2011
Huh, I didn't even know this had a light novel. Anyone curious if this will have differences compared to the manga? I'm hell curious anyways but this should fun to read.

Dec 27, 2013 2:44 PM

Nov 2010
Definitely. I have yet to see a manga adaptation of a Light Novel surpass its original material (in fact it's the exact opposite, most manga adaptations of LNs tend to at least imo be quite forgettable and poorly executed) so I am curious as to how good the original material is.

Though chances are we won't be getting this translated any time soon. Maybe if this ever has an anime they'll do it and even then they'll probably pick it up where the anime left off like Yahari Ore no Seishun (...). I really wanted to read that one too but I didn't want to just jump in to where the anime stopped without reading the past volumes and the translation for the first volume has stopped a while ago so it's a no-go.
Dec 30, 2013 4:07 PM

Jan 2012
kurosaki_kabuto said:
Definitely. I have yet to see a manga adaptation of a Light Novel surpass its original material (in fact it's the exact opposite, most manga adaptations of LNs tend to at least imo be quite forgettable and poorly executed) so I am curious as to how good the original material is.

Though chances are we won't be getting this translated any time soon. Maybe if this ever has an anime they'll do it and even then they'll probably pick it up where the anime left off like Yahari Ore no Seishun (...). I really wanted to read that one too but I didn't want to just jump in to where the anime stopped without reading the past volumes and the translation for the first volume has stopped a while ago so it's a no-go.

But the original material is the manga. The light novel was made after it.

Manga: Oct 27, 2012

Novel: Dec 20, 2013

So the novel is the one based off the manga. Not the other way around.
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Jan 13, 2014 10:40 PM

Jan 2013
W~o~W
C~O~O~L
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Oct 27, 2014 6:20 AM

Jan 2014
can anybody hook me up or spoil me the fake piggy arc? the LN's finished right? they are somehow similar... cause I'm kinda anxious what will happen between the fake piggy(Impostor piggy currently living in Aki's mansion) and the real McCoy(Masamune-kun)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 1, 2015 4:40 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
I'd really love to read this novel. But wonder if the manga will ever continue at this rate. ;( I mean, its been so long since we last got an update to the last chapter. Is this how long it'll take. Hoping not honestly.
Aug 16, 2015 10:12 AM
May 2010
becquerwithaq said:
Cherishire said:
I'd really love to read this novel. But wonder if the manga will ever continue at this rate. ;( I mean, its been so long since we last got an update to the last chapter. Is this how long it'll take. Hoping not honestly.

The manga or the translations? The manga is still being published monthly, and chapter 27 came out last month. If you're wanting some major spoilers...

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, can you tell me where you got the raw? I can't seem to find 27. I'm reading on senmanga, if you have any suggestions for raw manga websites, it would be really appreciated too!
Sep 13, 2015 1:57 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
becquerwithaq said:
Cherishire said:

The manga or the translations? The manga is still being published monthly, and chapter 27 came out last month. If you're wanting some major spoilers...

I am sooo tempted to click on that spoiler, but don't want to. And I mean the translations to the manga. I don't like to read anything raw honestly.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.