Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 25, 2013 1:07 AM

While I agree that the third season wasn't that great compared to the first two, I still miss this series a lot. I'm listening to the insert song of the final episode (Koubou) again 2 years after Shana ended, and I still can't believe that it's actually over forever. I also can't believe that it's already been 2 years. My childhood started with the first season of Shana. I guess all good things must come to an end. Shana fan forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0FrECcP6a8

Dec 25, 2013 1:29 AM

Your not the only one. Although I did not grow up watching Shana, it was the first ever anime that I marathon-ed. Its like my gateway to the anime world and even now I listen to its soundtracks like Light my Fire and Joint.

Apr 4, 2014 12:25 PM
I wanted more episodes featuring Shana and Yuji together as a couple -_-

Oh well, I better stick to the fanfictions.

Nov 18, 2014 10:32 PM

-RIPriest- said:
it was the first ever anime that I marathon-ed. Its like my gateway to the anime world and even now I listen to its soundtracks like Light my Fire and Joint.

Agree.
This anime was my first love. I remember watching it 2 or 3 years ago. And I'm still listening to those two songs until now.

The ending was satisfying. And if you think about it, it's kind of funny how the season 3 is about them, fighting with each other; causing a lot of troubles around the Earth, just so they could be with the other.

This is not the greatest anime I've seen, but this is one of those few animes that will stick with me for many years.