Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2013 3:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Let's break up.

Oh boy.
Dec 23, 2013 3:30 PM

Apr 2013
*curse curse and curse* Please tell me he didn't say that. >:(
That was absolutely the worst....
Dec 23, 2013 3:46 PM
Dec 23, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
After all that you went you are just gonna give up. After 256 chapters of fighting your gonna give up -.-
Dec 23, 2013 3:53 PM

Aug 2008
Seriously ? After pulling so many stunts, breaking up ?
Come on Haruto ...
MickShakeDec 23, 2013 3:57 PM
Dec 23, 2013 3:56 PM

Nov 2010
What the fuck Seo? 256 chapters so they could finally get together, and you freaking break them up? I was positive that Haruto was going to quit his job and find a new one in Tokyo, but oh nooo, our mighty author has other plans in mind.
My blood is boiling right now.
Dec 23, 2013 3:57 PM

Apr 2010
THIS. IS. FUCKING. ABSURD.

Kimi no Iru Rage is back
Dec 23, 2013 3:58 PM

Nov 2010
Typical Seo Kouji material right there. He always saves a "bomb" for the last phases of the manga.

But I have to say... This one hurt. It really did. Up until that double spread I was expecting him to say he was quitting his job.
Dec 23, 2013 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
LOL give me a brake, what kind of a bullshit is this? is Haru a Retard?

hes job is more important to him then hes GF?
Dec 23, 2013 3:59 PM
Nov 2007
this chapter :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Dec 23, 2013 3:59 PM

Aug 2012
Seo decided to give us all a nice christmas present.

Meh.
Dec 23, 2013 4:00 PM
Jul 2012
TROLL SEO thank god this isn't SUZUKA
Dec 23, 2013 4:03 PM

Nov 2012
Just when I thought Haruto wouldn't get any dumber, he goes and comes with that idea.

Anyway, they will be back together soon. Unless Seo's point of view is that all long distance realtionships are doom to fail no matter how much they love each other.
I still got the feeling Yuzuki is preggo.
The best thing is that is quite probable that Rin will be in next chapter yelling at Haruto.

He actually decided to get out of the closet. He is being gay since the Tokyo arc: too bad Kazama died, so why keep going out with Yuzuki when it was unavoidable.
jose21Dec 23, 2013 4:37 PM
Dec 23, 2013 4:10 PM
Jul 2010
good. he dumped Asuka for no good reason anyways.

he doesnt deserve to be with ANYONE now, with the way how wishy-washy he is anyway.
Dec 23, 2013 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
This is just bad. I stopped really caring about this series for a while, since nothing was really happening. I skim through the latest chapters and I see this. Now I will say that I can see how this could have happened in the really world, Haruto was nervous and said the wrong thing. Unfortunately, it does not work in this story. The two of them have been through a lot of stuff. Most of which was like this, something happens at the end of the chapter that makes you think their relationship is in danger, and then nothing happens with it and it is quickly forgotten. And by quickly, I mean by half way through the chapter.

On top of that, there is the week off. This had to have been planned. I do not know if it is Seo or the editor or someone else. All I do know is that this was just a stunt to try and get people to thing something is happening and they ran out of other ways to do that, some of those other ways they used repeatedly.

In my opinion, this series should end.
Dec 23, 2013 4:15 PM

Jul 2009
what's wrong with long distance relationships? they love each other no? this is what's wrong with their love. they're possessive and suck off of each other. haruto needs to find his own grounding and mission, so he's not just sucking off of some other girl's tits. they're not his mom. welp, manga logic.
Dec 23, 2013 4:32 PM

Feb 2011
This is ridiculous, the guy's ready to leave his entire life and start anew, just for her, BUT HE WONT LEAVE HIS JOB!? The hell is wrong with you author? Are you getting high again?
Dec 23, 2013 4:38 PM
Jul 2010
Just love watching this world burn~
Dec 23, 2013 4:41 PM
Jul 2013

Fuck this, I'm done.

I am fucking done. Fuck you Seo, I thought you're gonna write a a good story like Suzuka again, but nooo. You've just gotta put your bullshit and your editor's pile of crap into this. Fuck you.
Dec 23, 2013 4:45 PM

Mar 2011
I guess now I know what my first 1 on my manga list will be
Dec 23, 2013 4:49 PM
Jul 2010
Seo Kouji, trolling around at the speed of diagonal.
Dec 23, 2013 4:52 PM

Dec 2012
Thank you based god for this chapter.
Dec 23, 2013 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
WHAT! HUH! WHAT!
I am in shock I cannot process this at the moment.
BREAK UP! Duh FUCK! Nnnoooooo!
Please nnnnooooo anything but that I really liked those two, and a part of of me saw this coming a mile away. I just did not believe it. I wanted her to get pregnant with his child and they live happy ever-after, dangit.

I am really overreacting to this I need to calm down. BUT IF SEO KOUJI IS TROLLING ME I WILL SO MAD!!!

Great chapter!!!
Dec 23, 2013 5:02 PM

Oct 2011
Oh come on, I was ready for a sudden proposal.. but not a fucking damn break-up! This is NOT how you do it Haruto! >.<

I understood him when he transferred to Tokyo to search for her, I understood him when he fought over her and I even understood why he broke up with Asuka just to be back by Yuzuki's side. All his moves were at least a little bit understandable and reasonable but what the heck is with him and this damn job?
This damn job destroys everything they want and need. And the purpose of him getting a job was so that he can give financial support to both of them.. Now they not only moved apart because of the job but he even considers breaking up the right step? That's so ridiculous. -.-

And I'm really gonna be disappointed if he just lets it slip like that next chapter. If he goes back to help Adachi and sets his priorities like this, then I can only facepalm. And he's sure to get a damn scolding from Rin if he doesn't fix it quickly.
He should make up his mind RIGHT NOW while he is still on the train, get off at the next station, take another train back to Tokyo and fix everything or he is one of the worst lovers I've seen so far. :|
RiukixDDec 23, 2013 5:10 PM
Dec 23, 2013 5:03 PM

Aug 2008
Well this has been built up for awhile, so it's really not surprising. Though if he gets them back together (which he probably will) then he really is the worst writer ever.

And guys, it's tragic but that's life for you. You can't always get what you want if you can't even be responsible for yourself.

Guess they were just never meant to be.
Dec 23, 2013 5:05 PM

May 2013
OMG they just broke up! I guess that would happen since they were in a long distance relationship. I feel bad for Yuzuki at the end there :(
Dec 23, 2013 5:12 PM
Jul 2010
i feel no sympathy for these characters. this was stagnant ever since he got back together with Eba. And then, the writer decided to try to keep readers by inserting random drama. hes milking the cow and doesnt know when to stop.

this story turned to shit, credibility-wise, ever since he started with Eba when he was with Asuka. Way to shit on good faith Haruto, ya dumb sh**

How about dat karma?
Dec 23, 2013 5:15 PM

Oct 2011
And what the fuck? Why does he take a break this damn chapter? <.< Come on, you take breaks after chapters that leave you with a good feeling (even if it has to have a cliffhanger ending) but not after this shit..
Dec 23, 2013 5:15 PM

May 2008
The Troll in this chapter is strong. Just waiting for one of his co-workers to slap him or one of his friends to show up and beat some sense into haruto...
Dec 23, 2013 5:17 PM

Mar 2012
Very ridiculous trololol... Let's see if someone can slap some sense onto him..
Claude_KennyDec 23, 2013 5:26 PM
Keep moving forward
Dec 23, 2013 5:22 PM
Jul 2010
if they get back, the credibility of this manga will go into negatives. people cant handle bad developments and demand forced happy endings huh?
Dec 23, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2012
Trolled.
Jul 2013
FUCK YOU
"You must not be preoccupied with yourself. You won’t be able to see anything. You’ll be unable to move a step. Care about other people, if you do, you’ll understand that it’s worth living no matter how painful the world is."

Jan 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
if they get back, the credibility of this manga will go into negatives. people cant handle bad developments and demand forced happy endings huh?

So he has to keep the story going to keep it credible at this point. Totally not to milk out more chapters.
Dec 23, 2013 5:34 PM
Dec 2013
I made an account on this site just to express how sad this chapter was. If anything, I expected a marriage proposal or some sort of positivity that'll keep them going. All those flashbacks, all those experiences, all those chapters of Haruto devoted his entire life around Eba, and this is how it turns out?

Just absurd. Of course, this'll bring more tension into the series, but in all honesty, this just seems so unecessary. The fact that Haruto tells this to her as the train closes, that's fucking pathetic. That panel when Yuzuki breaks down as the train leaves, was really depressing.

Right choice my ass Haruto. Really poor chapter. Awesome for the author to leave things on a 'good note', with the break of the manga. Ugh.
Dec 23, 2013 5:34 PM
Jul 2010
Endar said:
ShadowOfThePast said:

So he has to keep the story going to keep it credible at this point. Totally not to milk out more chapters.

nah, hes gotta keep angering his fans who actually still 'care'; its the best way to go at this point ^^
Dec 23, 2013 5:35 PM

Nov 2012
ShadowOfThePast said:
Endar said:
ShadowOfThePast said:

nah, hes gotta keep angering his fans who actually still 'care'; its the best way to go at this point ^^

LOL
Dec 23, 2013 5:36 PM

Jun 2013
he cant quit his job anymore because hes like the leader of this "big project" and his coworkers cant do crap without him and its just ruining his relationship with yuzuki.even when he does have time to spend with her its always getting interrupted by someone from work calling him to do something.yuzuki visiting him is no longer the best option because she just gets too exhausted.unfortunately this is kind of his only option and i think this can be a good thing for the manga because its another obstacle that haruto and yuzuki would have to overcome.i know its not the best choice but lets see how it will play out after this chapter.it might be that much more interesting to see how haruto and yuzuki deal with it if seo does plan on doing that.

jose21 said:
Just when I thought Haruto wouldn't get any dumber, he goes and comes with that idea.

Anyway, they will be back together soon. Unless Seo's point of view is that all long distance realtionships are doom to fail no matter how much they love each other.
I still got the feeling Yuzuki is preggo.
The best thing is that is quite probable that Rin will be in next chapter yelling at Haruto.

He actually decided to get out of the closet. He is being gay since the Tokyo arc: too bad Kazama died, so why keep going out with Yuzuki when it was unavoidable.

i agree that in the upcoming chapters rin will probably call haruto and give him a lot of crap about what he did but it was the only thing he really couldve done.
Dec 23, 2013 5:36 PM

Jan 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
Endar said:
ShadowOfThePast said:

True. It's not like there will be some earth shattering development or ending that will make this story better.
Dec 23, 2013 5:40 PM
Jul 2010
this series is a far cry from Suzuka. it really is; not Suzuka was amazing either. it was just better than most stories ive read. -shrugs-

mangaka needs to just focus on Princess Lucia. Heck, even that manga is better than this trainwreck of a manga. ~.~
Dec 23, 2013 5:42 PM

Jan 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
this series is a far cry from Suzuka. it really is; not Suzuka was amazing either. it was just better than most stories ive read. -shrugs-

mangaka needs to just focus on Princess Lucia. Heck, even that manga is better than this trainwreck of a manga. ~.~

Could be worse. Could do School Days ending.
Dec 23, 2013 5:52 PM
Jul 2010
Endar said:
ShadowOfThePast said:

Could be worse. Could do School Days ending.

id laugh so freaking hard. id give him props for quality trolling here.
Dec 23, 2013 6:07 PM
Dec 2013
the seo koji experience

feel it
Dec 23, 2013 6:18 PM
Jul 2010
Wow_Such_Zampai said:
the seo koji experience

feel it

oh, im feeling it. ^^ and im enjoying the tears and rage from this chapter~
Dec 23, 2013 6:20 PM

Jul 2013
All I see in this chapter is seo kouji trying to drag out the story. Come on, make him propose already then end the series with a bang( No pun intended ) this time for sure. This manga isn't going anywhere.
RayceeDec 23, 2013 6:24 PM
Dec 23, 2013 6:23 PM

May 2013
This is bullshit right here, who's a dumbass dude that would break up with his girlfriend after all that they have been through.. damn shit is this a christmas gift from seo? screw this shit.. I was pretty devastated when i read that shit oh god .
Tch.
Dec 23, 2013 6:23 PM

Jan 2010
As I said in the other thread, they will get back together in a chapter or two.

Haruto will get fired from his job or something and he'll go back to Tokyo. Simple as that.
Ok™
Dec 23, 2013 6:38 PM

May 2013
McRib said:
As I said in the other thread, they will get back together in a chapter or two.

Haruto will get fired from his job or something and he'll go back to Tokyo. Simple as that.

Pretty much this. The manga is on repeat and rinse process. Insert a random shit here then conclude with a random shit here oh boy.
Tch.
Dec 23, 2013 6:44 PM

Jun 2007
I wonder if Seo and his council of milkers editor/s are aiming for chapter 300 before ending it. Maybe 30 or so chapters give or take of soul searching and other developments, and then the rest to wrap things up? That might be too ambitious, though.

The recent development aside (including the theme that "long distant relationships are doomed to fail)---I'm still waiting for Haruto to finally admit to himself that he wants to be a chef. Chef in Tokyo, with Yuzuki finally at his side for good and Kazama's helmet at the front entrance...it could still happen; at this point, anything goes with Seo. Maybe I'm too hopeful.
Dec 23, 2013 6:48 PM
Mar 2012
What the fuck is wrong with you Seo
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.