Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 24, 2013 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
It seems that you're incapable of having an intelligent discussion without having to curse. Do point to where I mentioned I watch women wrestling only for sex appeal, go on. It is no secret that women's wrestling is often sexualized but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate their talent. I had watched many women's matches that exceed quality of the men's matches. I myself is a big fan of Lita and Mickie James. However denying that its biggest attraction is sexual appeal is like denying the sun rises from the east. Can you honestly blame people if they watch only for the sex appeal? that's like saying you watch a Bra & Panties match for its wrestling.

CybeastGregarX said:
But honestly it's just better to just see a match in the ring and see REAL rivalry and not something that is forced and limited. Something Japanese wrestling does perfectly, again something Sekatsuyo does with Sakura and Rio's rivalry being real and not scripted.

Bullshit. Shoot wrestling hasn't been around for decades. It has been replaced by MMA. Both NJPW and AJPW are scripted. If you think those rivalries are real, you are either a teen or very gullible. I do admit they are more passionate and "real" compared to WWE.

Juri was the one who appeared the FIRST time as Blue Panther but the one who interrupted the 2nd Rio-Sakura and choked Rio was already Elena. Suuure, a training with Misaki and suddenly she's God-like. Suddenly none of Rio's attacks amounted to anything and a few slams and punches from the much lighter Sakura was enough to make a pro like Rio dizzy.

CybeastGregarX said:
Since they had lots of dancing lessons and such as idols it's also no wonder how they have tough endurance. Did you think that Sakura and Elena only did their somersaults because of wires attached to their bodies?

A lot of stamina and agility maybe, that doesn't explain how their bodies were able to take so much punishments and how they suddenly have the arm and leg strength strong enough to knock out someone who bust their ass in the gym everyday and got slammed regularly in the ring by much stronger opponents.
MoeGodDec 24, 2013 2:49 AM
Dec 24, 2013 6:11 AM
Jul 2013
After reading all that, if this show had admitted wrestling was scripted and actually tried to disturb the suspension of belief by verbally acknowledging kayfabe, scripts, workrates, spotfests, bumps, works, shoots, faces and heels, jobbers and the smarky-like stuff, I would have dropped this show so fast. That is the worst kind of wrestling and I'm glad they didn't do that. They really got the whole blurring the lines between fantasy and reality right.

Still real to me dammit!
Dec 24, 2013 12:34 PM

Mar 2012
I think this show leaned too much towards fan service and should of been a bit more serious, however adding to what MiloticBear said if too much realism was added the show would of been boring so i agree a certain amount of fantasy is needed. My main pessimism towards the show is the extended fan service where all we had was a crotch or breast shot with Sakura screaming it hurts, surely they could of done something better, but also the ridiculous losing streak without Misaki stepping in sooner.

In the end all i can give this show a 5 as it wasted too much time on pointless fan service and not spending enough time on actual wrestling. However if you need a show to pass the time or to break up some tension of a more serious show then i guess this show has it's place.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Dec 24, 2013 8:03 PM

Nov 2009
Relieved its over.

One of the few series I watched this season that felt like a chore to watch.
Dec 25, 2013 9:23 AM
Dec 2013
ImmortalCount said:
I think this show leaned too much towards fan service and should of been a bit more serious, however adding to what MiloticBear said if too much realism was added the show would of been boring so i agree a certain amount of fantasy is needed. My main pessimism towards the show is the extended fan service where all we had was a crotch or breast shot with Sakura screaming it hurts, surely they could of done something better, but also the ridiculous losing streak without Misaki stepping in sooner.

=> I agree with you. I think the anime had the potential to be a very great sport anime (like Hajime no Ippo is for instance), but too much fan-service, too much focusing on those "it hurts !" parts, not enough episodes, etc ... I rated it 5 at first before the release of the final episode, it came to 6 finally, because despite all of those things i found stupid / annoying, it was still entertaining to me, even if i can understand it wouldn't be the kind of anime which pleased most of people :') Definitively not the anime of the year, but it's still fine :)
Dec 25, 2013 11:02 AM

Aug 2013
Akamitsu said:
I'm surprised they had the energy to stand upright, much less do a flawless idol performance right afterward.

Seconded! After all the stress Elena put Sakura's knee through, I'm surprised they didn't make her see a doctor before allowing her to dance and do backflips... They should probably both be evaluated for concussions too.
Dec 26, 2013 1:40 AM

Jul 2013
Loved it, really hope for there to be another season.
Dec 26, 2013 5:41 AM

Jan 2013
What a intense episode to finish up! Man, I didn't know what Sakura-chan would decide as I could see her undecided but hearing Jackal to suggest she do both brought relief to me as it was a great idea! Luckily Sakura-chan accepted that challenge but can she do it? I dunno but she's trying together with Elena will be there with her along the way doing both as well, was great to know. I'm glad Sakura-chan didn't use her devastating knee move on Elena-chan, would of been messed up.

Man, too bad this show didn't have a higher budget to make some of those wrestling scenes better drawn but oh well. The cast was great especially my favorite Ayachi and Asumi-chan. Doubt they'll be a season two it really entertained me and I'm glad I stuck up for it when it was being bashed by the local morons.

Riptos said:
Relieved its over.

Did thinking stop? Why would anyone watch a media that was not being enjoyed? Just who is it that you are watching it for to be a chore? Just who are you doing the chore for? Again, did thinking stop for some of these people?
radleDec 26, 2013 5:52 AM
Dec 26, 2013 9:59 AM
Jul 2011
radle said:

Riptos said:
Relieved its over.

Did thinking stop? Why would anyone watch a media that was not being enjoyed? Just who is it that you are watching it for to be a chore? Just who are you doing the chore for? Again, did thinking stop for some of these people?

Lol my thoughts exactly! Iif you don't enjoy it don't force yourself to watch the whole thing and then complain. Completely nonsensical
Dec 26, 2013 2:51 PM

Dec 2009
dryuyuri said:
radle said:

Riptos said:
Relieved its over.

Lol my thoughts exactly! Iif you don't enjoy it don't force yourself to watch the whole thing and then complain. Completely nonsensical
I will never understand why ANYONE watches or read something if they hate it, it's honestly just a major waste of time and brain power. It really makes me lose hope in the human race if they make a decision as stupid as that.
Dec 26, 2013 4:36 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Well this series overall was such a disappointment. There wasn't really much to the characters, wrestling, or even the fan-service; which weren't that much if you count seeing cooch on-screen while women are screaming in pain. But I'd still rather watch all 12 episodes than 2 hours of RAW any day of the week.
Dec 26, 2013 7:33 PM
Oct 2013
Overall this series was great. I don't care for all the hate towards this series, I loved it and thats what counts. I'm gonna miss waking up every Sunday morning to a new episode.

Well looking forward to the special episodes. First special was hilarious but a little too short at just only little over 4 minutes.
Dec 29, 2013 12:15 PM

Mar 2012
wasn't as horrible as I expected (still the best sport anime this season); the fight with Rio was actually pretty good

5/10
Dec 30, 2013 1:49 AM

Mar 2010
7.5/10 for me. Pretty surprised that it turned out to be a nice series though
Dec 30, 2013 2:58 AM

Dec 2009
Yuri224 said:
where can i read the manga in english?
Any manga site you can find, more specifically, Mangahere or Mangafox. However, only 2 chapters are translated as of now so there won't be any real progress with the manga as of right now.
Dec 30, 2013 10:24 PM

Oct 2011
CybeastGregarX said:
Yuri224 said:
where can i read the manga in english?
Any manga site you can find, more specifically, Mangahere or Mangafox. However, only 2 chapters are translated as of now so there won't be any real progress with the manga as of right now.

Oh i see, thanks. Do you know when there will be more chapters translated?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Dec 31, 2013 5:34 AM
Jul 2011
Yuri224 said:

The anime mirrors the manga pretty well so if you've seen the eps you can enjoy the raws
Dec 31, 2013 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
dryuyuri said:
Yuri224 said:

The anime mirrors the manga pretty well so if you've seen the eps you can enjoy the raws

Yeah i've seen all the episodes. I mostly want to read the manga after where it left off in the anime though.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jan 1, 2014 9:47 AM
May 2012
Very entertaining, i didn't get bored in the fights. I liked Sakura's development throughout the series, this pretty much made it for me. And as for Elena as well? I was just expecting Sakura, but what the heck, still a great series.

9/10.
Jan 3, 2014 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
Was pretty disappointing, but I can't say I particularly disliked it. Even with the horrible characters and the silly plot twists, there were some fun moments for me. Will definitely watch season two if it gets made.
Jan 4, 2014 6:35 PM

Sep 2012
Well I dunno about you guys, despite how slow and painful the first few episodes were, as it picked up it got quite entertaining. I just wish it didn't only have a mere 12 episodes and went a little further to at least 20.

Crossing my fingers for a season 2 with an improved budget.
Jan 4, 2014 9:14 PM

Dec 2009
DingoEnderZOE2 said:
Well I dunno about you guys, despite how slow and painful the first few episodes were, as it picked up it got quite entertaining. I just wish it didn't only have a mere 12 episodes and went a little further to at least 20.

Crossing my fingers for a season 2 with an improved budget.
I was expecting 13 at most since that is the usual number of episodes for an anime, along with 24 or 26. But there is a possibility for a season 2, we just don't know when it might or if it will be made. Since usually the ratings of anime on sites like this don't matter, mainly Japanese ones. So depending on how it does in Japan, season 2 might be made.
Jan 7, 2014 7:09 AM

Jun 2011
This was a torture to finish. I dont even know why i picked this up. Omg i hate the main characters and the plot (yes the real plot and not "plot) was non-existent. The fan service wasnt even that good, heck if it was only fan service i wont even mind.

Hope i forget this series soon. 5/10
Jan 13, 2014 4:27 PM

Mar 2011
Sakura and Elena still had to dance with their "broken" bodies, and looks like they got used to it... lol

Well, that was another victim of prejudices anime series. I really liked it, this episode wasn't the best but still a good one.
Jan 14, 2014 6:59 AM

Aug 2011
Well I'm happy about their decision in the end.

At the start of this show, watching it was getting really monotonous but after ep.6, the show started to become interesting and even entertaining. I began to look forward to each ep and think about how it would progress. That didn't change right up to the final episode.

I've never seen an anime about women's wrestling before, but this was a surprisingly fun effort in the end. Loved the OP, disliked the ED. 6/10 altogether.
Jan 14, 2014 7:10 PM
Nov 2013
ArcanaTrace said:
This was a torture to finish. I dont even know why i picked this up. Omg i hate the main characters and the plot (yes the real plot and not "plot) was non-existent. The fan service wasnt even that good, heck if it was only fan service i wont even mind.

Hope i forget this series soon. 5/10

So, what did you like about it?
Jan 14, 2014 7:11 PM
Nov 2013
Gonzo-nyan said:
Well this series overall was such a disappointment. There wasn't really much to the characters, wrestling, or even the fan-service; which weren't that much if you count seeing cooch on-screen while women are screaming in pain. But I'd still rather watch all 12 episodes than 2 hours of RAW any day of the week.

It's wrestling, what do you expect?
Jan 24, 2014 12:34 AM
Nov 2013
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
I think this anime was underrated. I love watching a character progress the way Sakura did. The ending sakura special to huge triple twist body slam was amazing.

Agreed.
Jan 30, 2014 4:14 PM

Aug 2013
I'm glad that this anime exists, I found it very enjoyable indeed, especially the last match.
And hats off to the voice actors...
What's the point of all this? // There's no point. I'm doing it because I can. That's all there is to it. // What will be left behind after this? // Nothing at all. She'll die and I'll burn out. The end. That's all. (Requiem for the Phantom)
Feb 15, 2014 7:50 AM

Jun 2008
Let's not fool ourselves, this was a cheap show with half-stupid writing about fake wrestling suddenly being real and also trying to use sex moans and sexy girls as an appeal but in the end i will be more lenient to this than normal because i admit they did a few things decently.

First the way they handle winning and losing was smart. They didn't make silly over the top wins, They showed how much you can lose, they didn't exaggerate to stupid degree etc and they didn't try to throw some over-dramatic bullshit with some villainous wrestler etc.
You could say that in that aspect the show was better that even well made shows. It really kept it real and decent in that aspect.
Also the end was decent and basically predictable or not the last three episodes was probably the best it could be done.

So yes this is a cheap-ass show with cute girls moaning like in a hentai but at least it avoided being a complete miserable pile of shit. It may not be something that i will ever think spending my money on but is not something i'll throw in the garbage bin if given to me.
MonadFeb 15, 2014 7:53 AM
Feb 23, 2014 7:55 PM

Apr 2009
I just finished watching this anime in just a day. so enjoyable! I don't know why it has a low rating here in MAL. Anyways i'm also hoping for a season 2. 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 8:35 AM

Jul 2013
I really really really wish i could get a full version of the song that is playing at the end when they are running to the stadium.
Jan 15, 2015 4:13 PM

Nov 2014
I really wish I hadn't started this; even the completionist in me could only make it through this steaming pile of awkward moans and repetitive cooch shots by skimming through the last six episodes. 1/10 and super bummed that there isn't a decent women's wrestling anime out there.

Oh, and for the record, fanservice services no one if it isn't sexy.
Quality Queen.
Jan 20, 2015 8:12 AM
Jul 2013
RAWRfizzz said:
I really wish I hadn't started this; even the completionist in me could only make it through this steaming pile of awkward moans and repetitive cooch shots by skimming through the last six episodes. 1/10 and super bummed that there isn't a decent women's wrestling anime out there.

Oh, and for the record, fanservice services no one if it isn't sexy.

Skimming through the intense last six episodes of pure wrestling, then asking where the hell was the wrestling. My sides.

Misaki vs. Yumbo was a good face/heel match.
Sakura vs. Hornet was a really strong showing with fighting spirit.
Sakura vs. Rio was spectacular and raised the bar.
Misaki vs. Sakuya was a reminder that injuries are real.
Sakura vs. Jackal raised the bar even higher.
Yoshiko vs. Kurea and Sakura vs. Fujino were short, but strong squashes.
Chinatsu vs. Blue Panther was brutally honest.
Sakura vs. Moe was a lesson about the business and putting your opponent over.
Sakura vs. Blue Panther chucked that bar into the skies and made the Jackal match look like child's play.

Then there are the three part Sakura/Misaki vs. Yumbo/Hornet matches, which are pure wrestling shorts.
Apr 5, 2015 3:19 AM

Feb 2013
IT'S OVER!!!

It was nice to see a fight that was pretty equal.

So in the end they both choose to be both a idol and a pro wrestler. Cool I guess.

Might read the manga when it's done.
May 20, 2015 7:13 AM

Dec 2008
wow...I watched the specials first...and IM glad I did...because this show was a HUGE let down...no tits...no camel toe...they didnt even try...whats the point of female wrestling if not all that and a bag of fine fine chips baybeh? pffft....3/10 for this borderline bishoujo blue ball given teaser / non tease show lol
Jul 14, 2015 11:04 AM
Nov 2013
AnchientProphet2 said:
wow...I watched the specials first...and IM glad I did...because this show was a HUGE let down...no tits...no camel toe...they didnt even try...whats the point of female wrestling if not all that and a bag of fine fine chips baybeh? pffft....3/10 for this borderline bishoujo blue ball given teaser / non tease show lol

Is that all you think about when it comes to wrestling? Just stuff that is supposed to pleasure you? This is wrestling here, not a sex show.
Jul 14, 2015 11:06 AM
Nov 2013
Monad said:
Let's not fool ourselves, this was a cheap show with half-stupid writing about fake wrestling suddenly being real and also trying to use sex moans and sexy girls as an appeal but in the end i will be more lenient to this than normal because i admit they did a few things decently.

First the way they handle winning and losing was smart. They didn't make silly over the top wins, They showed how much you can lose, they didn't exaggerate to stupid degree etc and they didn't try to throw some over-dramatic bullshit with some villainous wrestler etc.
You could say that in that aspect the show was better that even well made shows. It really kept it real and decent in that aspect.
Also the end was decent and basically predictable or not the last three episodes was probably the best it could be done.

So yes this is a cheap-ass show with cute girls moaning like in a hentai but at least it avoided being a complete miserable pile of shit. It may not be something that i will ever think spending my money on but is not something i'll throw in the garbage bin if given to me.

Might be cheap-ass to you, but all in all, still decent.
Jul 27, 2015 1:05 AM

Aug 2013
I think this show gave me aids.

It started with Sakura's 50+ losses in a row. I don't care which sport in which country youre in, that shit would be unacceptable. Especially wrestling. If you lost even 3-5 times in a row, they would've pulled you to do extra training. 10+ times? You would be pulled until you fixed whatever the fuck was broke, and even then you'd end up earning the right to get back in through shitty minor matches. More than 20 losses? Would've been fired, in any sport. Those arenas were empty as shit. No business would let a single person ruin sales to that extent.

For a show that prided itself on fanservice, we got super little of that. Maybe like 3 nipple scenes the entire show? I don't count wrestling outfits as fanservice, I don't care what lewd positions they get put in, that's just part of the sport. The screaming was a huge turn off, and completely unnecessary. None of the pros were screaming like babies.

Elena was also fucking ridiculous. She was either insanely fucking good, or Sakura is fucking pathetic. It makes no sense that some upstart who's never been a real fight, and barely had any training (she was just taking a beating for the sake of pain for the most part) is all of a sudden able to go toe to toe with someone who's at a caliber to be a world contender. Realistically if she was THAT good she should've won the fight.

The only plus side to this show was the fact that they fucked up and drew Elena with Juri's body while she was still masked, so her tits were WAY bigger than normal...so they had to roll with that for the entirety of 11 and 12. She was already well endowed, but not THAT well endowed. Cant complain about bigger tits. That and a few nips were the only actual pluses to this show.

I tried. I really tried to give it a chance after how much I hated it. And while it did get slightly more bearable after the Rio rematch, it still fucking sucked. The show tried too hard to be a mix of drama/fighting and fanservice and ended up failing with both.

2/10, hope the specials have more tits.
Jul 31, 2015 8:02 AM
Jul 2013
Jonesy974 said:
It started with Sakura's 50+ losses in a row. I don't care which sport in which country youre in, that shit would be unacceptable. Especially wrestling. If you lost even 3-5 times in a row, they would've pulled you to do extra training. 10+ times? You would be pulled until you fixed whatever the fuck was broke, and even then you'd end up earning the right to get back in through shitty minor matches. More than 20 losses? Would've been fired, in any sport. Those arenas were empty as shit. No business would let a single person ruin sales to that extent.

Joshi wrestling doesn't really pack buildings, nowadays. There are always tons of empty seats; even the popular STARDOM can barely fill half of Korakuen Hall (some promotions barely can get 100 people in the door). The initial spotlight they got with Sakura joining helped them sell out their venues, which is good for business, creating interest in their wrestling promotion and creating an insane demand for tickets because a ton of the audience came specifically for her. After her string of losses and her idol fans abandoning her, they were back to normal audience levels and the regular wrestling fans booing her for not putting her heart into professional wrestling. She spiked sales at one point, but they aren't losing any money because of her being squashed in her matches in the lower-card. At worst, it's a bathroom break for the fans, because they have the rest of the show to look forward to.

Professional wrestling is a little different than traditional sports. Even though she's losing, she can be enhancement talent that makes other wrestlers look good. The "losing streak" storyline is extremely common in professional wrestling, with the most famous being Kenta Kobashi (a legend alongside Mitsuharu Misawa) losing his first 63 matches before ever winning, which this anime plays homage to. The only difference is that Kobashi had respect among his trainers and peers, while in this anime, Sakura was still earning it by toughing it out. The old-school Japanese wrestling training style is extremely trying and the whole Berserk promotion thrives on that tough, strong style of teaching. So I wouldn't put it past anyone to let her suffer through losses to understand the struggles and sacrifices that are needed to become a wrestler and not an idol trying to fight in a wrestling ring. It makes sense why Misaki didn't step in until Sakura paid her dues. And afterwards, she had to "earn the right to get back in through shitty minor matches", which is the usual turning point for "losing streak" gimmicks.

This show is very hardcore in its faithfulness to the modern joshi scene, so I thought it'd be important to highlight the misconception of the popularity of this subgenre of wrestling (the idol scene, on the other hand, is extremely popular), as well as some of the old-school mentality that goes behind training and the puroresu business. It has nuances that differ from the Western style of wrestling that a lot more people are familiar with (but some of the concepts are similar). Both STARDOM and Pro Wrestling ZERO1 had some influence in the making of the material and it shows.
Aug 10, 2015 8:03 AM

Feb 2015
Well, it's a nice anime if you can look past the unwanted fanservice, the many submission moves, the screaming, moaning... and a few broken wrestling rules.

Shame we didnt see a tag team match.
Oct 9, 2015 8:08 PM
Dec 2011
I just found out the story is still not over yet. The author said in the afterword of Vol 5 manga that everything so far was just Part 1, and Part 2 is being worked on. Most likely the anime won't continue from the sales but we can see what happens next in the manga. But the thing is it's been almost 2 years since Part 1 ended and still no signs of Part 2 being released.
Oct 25, 2015 8:33 AM

Oct 2010
Not bad I guess. It started a bit slow and a bit boring , but after the first few episodes it got a little better. Didn't like the characters all that much but I have to say that they went into detail with wrestling. Didn't expect that. ˇˇ
Nov 28, 2015 12:37 AM

Dec 2012
Anime/manga: Where the MC can live a hard ass double life without no problems. lol

First 5 episodes were watchable, but you get tired of Sakura losing and the way she's losing. Episode 6 saved the series and it just got better after that. I give it 7/10.

Damn. Elena looked sexy in blue. Why'd she change her outfit.

Oh yeah, they said the name of the series. Roll credits. *ding*
RobNov 28, 2015 12:42 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 7, 2017 8:10 PM

Aug 2015
The Ref was best girl.
Aug 30, 2017 8:40 AM
Aug 2014
What a cop-out ending. They can do both? Come on.

I actually enjoyed the early episodes with Sakura really struggling to overcome her weakness of easily giving up and then after a year of training really hard barely beating Rio followed by a fight against the world champion. 6 or 7 out of ten. ( I didn't really mind all the screaming and panty shots though they were a bit excessive).

But then the in the last episode suddenly everyone is an ace wrestler who can go toe to toe with Sakura. Followed by the ridiculous Elana reveal and the cop-out ending.

5/10.
Mar 25, 2018 12:43 PM

Feb 2014
thanks for the panty shots, +1 point
the rest I'll leave for the sadomasochists.

2/10

EDIT: Specials are MUUUCHHH better and enjoyable than the main series ^^
TechOtakuMar 25, 2018 1:06 PM
Feb 13, 2019 7:49 AM

Nov 2016
The finale wasn't as terrible as the rest, but it's still the biggest shame of the sports genre and not even the ecchi was able to salve it. In fact, I can't even think of any redeeming quality aside from the "so bad it's kinda intriguing aspect" and the idol performance xD

2,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 28, 2020 4:10 AM

Apr 2013
Thank god it's over. I expect some average sports anime with heavy fanservice but instead I got lots of moaning and "ittai" without any good fanservice. The fights were dumb and the characters bland, can't see anything good about this show unfortunately. 1/10
Jan 31, 2021 11:33 AM
Jan 2017
not best ecchi anime but it still ecchi anime and i'm fond of this sort, i liked the anime it was amazing for me at least, despite of having some poor scenes like a lot of ittai and how did she lost 65 battles to win her first win but overall i liked it
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2013

151 by horouboi »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» One of the worst anime ive ever tried to watch.

TheDeadWalk - May 14, 2023

4 by HEBI_TAN »»
Jan 19, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2013

96 by TheDeadWalk »»
May 14, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

68 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 16, 2022 5:33 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2013

37 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 15, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.