Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 2, 2014 4:40 PM
Oct 2013
(Sorry Dragon and I will correct that from now on, see my comment. Komrad... seriously??? Your gonna comment on bullshit right after running to a village full of your tribe and making an army of people assist you??? I think the problem isn't the Demon op-ness that was accepted by the GM, but instead the random decision of whether or not you can spawn an army to aid in a 12 man rp.)
OH MY GOD!!!!! I almost gave f*** what you think.
Jan 2, 2014 4:49 PM
Oct 2013
(fine w/e my guy is bleeding on the floor)
Jan 3, 2014 9:59 AM

Dec 2013
(i agree with paul, the only reason i said the demon killed the village was cause that was being super cheap like if they could kill the demon then you would just kill my and pauls character and get the tablet)
Jan 4, 2014 2:52 AM
Oct 2013
(I brought the village out because you insisted the demon follow me, not the two closer trespassers. My guy was out of the area of the thread, which i believed made sure he was safe now. You then proceed into a forest and village and wreck it and expect the village to not fight for itself and its comrade, the point of the demon is to be eventually killed, so why are you making a big fuss about it being killed in a logical manner? The village i brought up was to kill the demon and fend for itself, not to help ancho seeing how he was picked by the Earth tribe to deal with your characters. Otherwise why didn't the tribes just go to all out war for who'd be the strongest. And if dmg per hit does not stack with people, then how does someone intend to kill a demon with 10 evade....? May i bring up how your able to hit my guy but when it comes to hitting your guy the dmon misses even though the lasers sound as if they are instantly cast and are lasers..... The village was to counter your demon, not the other characters)
Jan 4, 2014 7:50 AM

Jul 2009
As Kiba is running with Kirai and Nova, his head starts to ring as he feels another demon's presence. "Man..." He holds his head in pain until he relizes the closer to the demon he gets the less it hurts "Sorry about this, Nova" Kiba slides down a hill and keeps running to the valley
Jan 6, 2014 8:35 PM
Oct 2013
(ill just assume the demon is dead.....)
As ancho rose from the ground, he looked down at his pool of blood. He looked around at the grim site of fallen comrades and holes in houses where the demon had struck. He had a piece of the tablet and he immediately went to the local doctor who gave him some cloth to bandage up and he soon left the area, moving farther west to a more safe area, many did the same as they were scared of the fact the demon came from the volcano.
(Ancho has left the area)
Jan 7, 2014 5:20 AM
Oct 2013
Kirai looked and looked for the one that had taken the tablet, but couldn't find him. Eventually he gave up a decided to head back with the half he had.
OH MY GOD!!!!! I almost gave f*** what you think.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Wind in the valley: second attempt.

jokubasinc - Jan 4, 2014

27 by Dragon360 »»
Jan 20, 2014 1:46 PM

Sticky: » Informational thead

jokubasinc - Dec 17, 2013

7 by jokubasinc »»
Jan 16, 2014 5:24 AM

» Rivalry intenses

jokubasinc - Jan 9, 2014

4 by Komrad822 »»
Jan 13, 2014 7:33 AM

» Grassfield

jokubasinc - Dec 26, 2013

37 by MikuIzumi »»
Jan 6, 2014 11:06 AM

» Wind in the walley

jokubasinc - Dec 20, 2013

6 by jokubasinc »»
Jan 2, 2014 3:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.