Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 20, 2014 3:08 PM

Jan 2013
It totally felt like this episode was made like this in case they can't make more than 12 episodes. It was quite fun and the ending with the jealousy coming from every corner xD.
RafaelDeJongh said:
Another girl to his personal harem... damn he's so lucky and he doesn't even realise it himself... pretty lovely actions as well!
I bet he realizes it, he just doesn't want a relationship or doesn't want to choose. Or he is baka.
May 5, 2014 6:08 PM

Jul 2013
Of course the writers would include some of that "sex" in the beginning.

Fights were cool, but short. New familiar is awesome.

Kiss at the end lmao, so how many girls wants kojous dick now? Lol
Jun 5, 2014 6:47 AM
May 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
That was so fucking hot!! Damn you, Akatsuki, you are a one lucky bastard T^T
Kiss count: 1 with Asagi, 2 with Himeragi (Though Akatsuki wasn't aware that he is kissing her), and 1 with La Folia. What a lucky guy!! His Harem is full of hot, pretty, and cute girls *^*
I think it's pretty stupid how they're controlling Kanon with a fucking remote control =_=
I am glad that Kanon is now alright.....I guess it's time for her to finally join the Harem ahahaha.
This Anime may seem "generic" but it's entertaining in its own way, probably because of them girls :3
Akatsuki can just suck Himeragi's blood to awaken all of his Familiars, but I guess......more girls it is cause it's more awesome that way ahahaha.
TengaiJun 5, 2014 6:50 AM
Jun 16, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2012
I wonder if he gets to kiss his little sister soon.
Jul 31, 2014 5:12 AM

May 2014
Another chapter ended. Love this series so far! La Folia is amazing ... I think she is the best girl of the series! A true princess. But it's more likely for Kojou to end up with Yukina (not like I mind that, it's so hard to chose between them).

DarkDooM2 said:
"As of now, this is my fight!"
"No, senpai." "This is our fight!"

... how many times does that make it now? -_-

I think that's the 3rd time. And I have a feeling it's not the last one.

Tengai said:

Kiss count: 1 with Asagi, 2 with Himeragi (Though Akatsuki wasn't aware that he is kissing her), and 1 with La Folia. What a lucky guy!! His Harem is full of hot, pretty, and cute girls *^*

Damn right! And he doesn't like to be a vampire ... it's all because of that! Does anybody know where you can buy vampire meat? Just asking. ^^
Aug 9, 2014 6:03 AM

Dec 2008
Am I the only one who's still confused what that flashback of Akatsuki's nearly 3 episodes ago was about? When he was modelling for Asagi, Akatsuki thinks back to when he was at the hospital (not sure if this was when Asagi kissed him or earlier) and sees a girl in glasses crying over some images of her (dead?) friend. Seriously, that had nothing to do with this arc!
Dec 11, 2014 10:10 PM
Nov 2014
Rinji- said:
LA FOLIA IS HOT AS F. We need more of her.

WORD!
Dec 16, 2014 12:55 AM

Aug 2013
Himeragi is so jealous lol.
I was afraid when she pushed La Folio away at first..
But she still got her share of Kojou either way.. thank goodness hahaha.
Wow this episode has lots of heated and passionate moments going.. La Folio the best !
It's sad to say goodbye to La Folio that fast. damn don't leave the party. T^T
But the 'this is our fight' part is a little lame.. please don't do that.
That baka just broke the flag raised by Asagi-chan's kiss. =.=
Sigh..... *shakes head*
Feb 16, 2015 1:08 PM

Dec 2014
Those "angel voices" were creepy.

Oh well, +1 to the harem.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 21, 2015 11:59 AM

Nov 2014
Good story and animation, but harem is ruining this show..

Apr 7, 2015 8:21 PM

Feb 2013
La Folia sure is a babe. Glad Kanon is okay. She's too innocent for something bad to happen to her.
Jul 16, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2013
The new attendant of Kojou is cool.

So he got 2 kisses this episode. So much envy in this episode between the girls haha. Poor Kojou I think it's hard to handle all of this :D

The kiss as reward from the La Folia was nice and also that Kanon is fine :)

Ps: I really loved to hear the whole song during the episode.

Jan 29, 2016 12:08 PM

Sep 2013
Of course Yukina would be jealous and worried, just look at that La Folia body :O
How can you expect a man to resist that?

Iie Senpai Watashitachi no Kenka desu! XD XD XD

Two headed dragon was cool, it can sever space and all the dimensions within it XD

Kanon is saved and now has a sister :'(
Jun 25, 2016 11:23 AM
Jun 2016
Omg the sheer amount of jealousy from all the other female characters when La Folia Rihavein kiss Kojou. It was Fantastic.
Oct 30, 2016 10:15 AM

May 2016
In my opinion this was the most epic episode of the anime you lucky bastards Kojo all this preety girls loving you 😒
Feb 7, 2017 6:55 AM

Jul 2008
And not only did the harem grow by one...it grew by two AGAIN!

Like Kojou said, gimme a break.
Feb 8, 2017 6:35 AM

Feb 2017
They should catagorize this anime as = HAREM only
13 year old kids acting erotic evry possible time for something little.
10% action, 30% talking, 30% akward virgin moments, 30% girls wanting the D of main character.

Not to mention that untill now he can only summon pets that fight for him, while he does zero jack shit lol.
Episode 1 and 2 started promising but got shit till now

Guess the audiance target is for kids that are 12+
5/10
BallardoFeb 8, 2017 8:01 AM
Apr 15, 2017 7:39 AM

Aug 2014
Kojou getting dem girls one after the other, huh?
Aug 22, 2017 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
I don't know what but something were lacking in the big scene with music theme in background. They wanted it to be grand, but it looked a little like a wannabe drama.
Maybe becuase there was not good enough character introduction of Kanase?
I think that similar arc in highschool DxD with Asia was much better done.

And about that angel faux, it reminded me of nova in Freezing, that screaming :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 24, 2019 4:53 AM

Apr 2013
God, I'm tired of the same trope over and over again... someone initiates a kiss with him and everyone's like "How dare you, protagonist!", while he just stood there doing nothing. This feels a lot like Amagami with action somehow.
Nov 26, 2021 2:09 PM
Jul 2020
Endless harem for our guy Koujou
Aug 15, 2022 7:24 AM

Jul 2015
La Folia truly is one daring princess for undressing and kissing Koujo despite only having met him like less than a day ago.

Sep 5, 2022 8:13 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
This was one great episode! Where do I even start with explaining why? Lol

Obviously the La Folia undressing scene was definitely great, but so was Yukina For stepping in and volunteering in her place to give him blood, and mouth mouth no less! And yes, as soon view have said previously, she’s a stop with this “observer “excuse, and just admit her feelings already. But you know how the stories go, sometimes they don’t happen, and often when they do, we have to wait till the end of the season in order to see it. Yes I know, but that’s just how things go usually. :(

The fight scenes were great! But especially the dialogue between Kojou and his foes (I forgot their names unfortunately) where he was right on for the stuff that he said about ordinary girls and such. And bravo for Yukina we’re backing him up saying, and saying “no, this is OUR fight“! I think she did that before in the season, but still very nice to see it again.

And of course the kiss scene at the end. Damn Kojou, I must say I’m getting mighty jealous of you! Lol so that makes it how many girls now, that showed affection for Kojou? Seriously I lost count!

Anyways, nice way to close off this arc, and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the season plays out! And the rest of the story for that matter!
Feb 12, 2023 11:22 PM
Feb 2022
This show really gets on my nerves lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.