Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 18, 2014 11:34 PM

Oct 2010
The last episodes were surprisingly intense. Liked this a bit more than the first season, probably main because Kazuya was cast to the sidelines - I thought he was a boring MC. All in all not too shabby, but nothing to write home about.

6/10
Mar 22, 2014 8:31 AM

Oct 2013
Chiffoooooooooonn !!!!! WHY !!!!! she finally opened her eyes i hope she got more scenes in the future but now she died.

The first season is whole lot better than the this season in my opinion, the second season is just sucks, first there was Luis with his siscon and mental personality, and then Chiffon died by the end of this episode, gotta miss Chiffon for sure and her smile..

Overall score 7/10, next season please..
Mar 25, 2014 12:08 PM

Oct 2012
I hope theres a season 3 i wanna see the transcended pandoras and Kazuya's aunts <3
Apr 30, 2014 7:18 AM
May 2012
I think Chiffon will come back somehow, Anime or Manga. I find her attractive too with her eyes open ahahaha.
Ticy is sweet; I hope she stays that way.
Well, I did enjoy this season 2 probably because I haven't read the Manga yet.
A season 3 is alright with me, and I think they will make a season 3.
One thing is for sure, I will definitely read the Manga. Thank you ^^
May 2, 2014 2:52 AM
Mar 2014
RIP Chiffon

Hoping for a season 3 i enjoyed the anime very much.
May 6, 2014 4:27 PM

Feb 2011
personally thought it was good. chiffon's death was pretty tragic, but i havent read the manga so.. idk

hoping for a third season.

Jun 8, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
WHY Chiffon(((
She is one of my favourite characters in this anime. I hope she not died. But it's just my dreams (((
Very very sad((
Jun 20, 2014 10:42 AM

May 2014
therandomestguy said:
this season of this anime wasn't as good as the first season of it

This.

I also find it very amusing how ALL of those E- Pandora took the exact same dose of the Mark IV, but Amelia and Rattle are conveniently the only ones who survive.

And didn't Amelia like, turn into a Type S nova and EXPLODE? I was under the impression that if you explode... you die.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Jun 20, 2014 10:44 AM

May 2014
As long as they don't kill Charles Bonaparte I won't drop Freezing. Season 2 was a huge disappointment. And the fanservice specials? Half were censored.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Jul 13, 2014 8:22 PM

May 2012
What an amazing ending! Really impressive I must say, this time the anime had a bit more serious tone in development and the character development was also done pretty lovely together with this ending! All in all a pretty lovely anime and ending. 7/10
Jul 16, 2014 3:36 PM

Aug 2011
This was horrible

» Escapism.

Jul 16, 2014 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
Holy Crap, Ticy looks like she's out for blood at the end. 3rd season capable.
Jul 20, 2014 8:00 PM
Jan 2014
I enjoyed this one, didn't expect much and ended up loving it to the very end.
Aug 1, 2014 4:43 PM

Sep 2011
I liked the ending, I think the last two episodes where the best part of this season. Felt sad about Chiffon's sacrifice I liked her. Haven't read the manga but I personally enjoyed this season a little more than the first. Overall it's not a bad series.
Aug 14, 2014 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
well, I wish that Chiffon can survive that. now that she's gone, who's going to replace her as the number 1 in the world?
Sep 19, 2014 10:34 PM

Aug 2013
Loved the first season, almost wanted to drop this one. I really don't care for all the infighting; it was tolerable in the first season, but here it was just... boring.

Also, this season featured a cast that did a fantastic job of irritating me more than most animes.

Dr. Oohara at the top - I wanted to watch Amelia beat her face into the floor, didn't happen, very disappointing

Chiffon - "I work for Chevalier -- Amelia turned into a nova? oh my goodness!!!! Now I will attempt to help you, Amelia. Please give humanity a second chance despite all the abuse this organization has put you through and me fighting to defend it 2 minutes ago" Yeah, I didn't care when she died.

Charles - wannabe villain like her dad, at least Elizabeth shot her a couple times

Boob Groping girl - trying too hard to be cool, happy that Cassie beat her

Zombie girl didn't do anything

Louis can piss off and die

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot, I guess I was too irritated at the cast to remember, the biggest reason I was disappointed was the fact that the MC WAS COMPLETELY USELESS IN THIS SEASON
ErenxMikasaOct 20, 2014 6:29 PM
Oct 31, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
The music in this episode was just beautiful, I need that soundtrack asap. Poor Chiffon, RIP...

What, Elizabeth retires? I hope she'll return next season... together with Roxanne, we didn't see enough of her.

This season started off really good, but got worse over time unfortunately. I still liked it and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Nov 17, 2014 11:32 AM

Oct 2010
Crappy fast ending. Rushed death really just took away some points. Honestly I barely made it through this. Except for few characters like Lizabeth this show isn't worth watching. Kazuya is still a faggot at the end, unlike Ticy who had a badass moment at the end.

Slightly worse then the previous season. This is the end of the line for me. No more sequels.
Dec 15, 2014 9:34 PM

Feb 2013
Chiffoooooooooonn! No! Ticy looks super pissed at the very end there. Wasn't she super sweet? Kazuya felt more like a side character this season. It's cool that Elizabeth left for a while to stay with Andre who was injured. I wouldn't mind a third season. I'll probably read the manga.
Jan 5, 2015 3:09 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that closes off this second season, a direct comparison is not possible to do it with the first.
Narrative that except a few episodes, not lost in nonsense, interesting plot, but technically we have seen the same view sufficiently in the first season.
I'm sorry she's dead Chiffon and have remained alive all the others, including the doctor, at least she had burst! XD
Drawings and animations really sufficient quality as in the TV version.
However although not even this adaptation worthy, my vote is 7/10!
terrablu2003Jan 5, 2015 3:43 AM
Feb 12, 2015 11:36 AM

Jan 2012
Mediocre ending or rather rushed 5/10

Apr 9, 2015 11:42 PM

Aug 2013
So I finally watched this series and just finished this season.

Well, as an anime only watcher it wasn't horrible. There were definitely some parts that felt kind of rushed, but I've seen much worse.

For me, I would just go to the character wikis and fill in the gaps as I finished the show. After reading it, it seems like the two biggest things (IMO) were the Eli x Charles fight was kind of half-assed. It seems like in the manga there was a lot more dialogue, and Elizabeth was getting her ass rekt a lot harder. But it appears like they kept the main important dialogue like her speech.

The other thing was apparently how rushed the Chiffon part was at the end. Even watching it felt kind of rushed...and then she just appears in front of Ticy out of nowhere.
I thought the most mindfuckingblowing thing was

That said, I honestly didn't care for Chiffon and thought she was being a basic bitch this season. Her "oh I love my friends" speech was too little too late.

Elizabeth changed for me though. Thought she was a bitch who was only good for fanservice. Turns out she had a kind heart.

I thought the worst part of season 2 was a lack of importance of the main characters. Satella and Rana went from being badasses to getting shit on. And there was basically ZERO Kazuya x Satella development (or any JUST Kazuya development in general). Other than the whole el Bridget family thing (and from that fucked up arc) she was basically unneeded as a character.

Favorite characters this season were definitely Roxanne and Eli. Amelia wasn't awful either. Jina was fucking annoying though.

Good thing is, despite them taking some deviations from the manga, from what read, nothing they changed had an impact on story's development, they just cut some stuff out. They didn't change an arc so much that they cant continue the story.

Which gives me hopes for season 3. The manga is still going strong, and it's only been about a year and change since S2 finished airing. I would definitely be looking forward to another season. From what I teased for myself, shit starts to get way fucking better. I'm holding out hope!!
Jul 24, 2015 9:37 PM
Jul 2015
I'm not trying to be "That Guy" or anything but I was thinking about it and maybe The Novas are suppose to be replicas of God and Chiffon was like Jesus. Overthinking it?
Aug 10, 2015 8:03 PM
Feb 2015
Chiffon was great til the end... Makes me sad that she is gone... Rattle managed to survive and Amelia too some how..

I just hope for a third season because I want to see more! We still didn't get to see the baptism yet :3 and the end made if feel like there has to be more with the new president.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Sep 22, 2015 12:02 PM

Dec 2014
worst finale ever,i'm sorry but who is the main charecter?? kazuya or chiffon and some unnamed characters. even andrei had better scene. :P
for finale 1/5
Feb 13, 2016 10:21 AM
May 2013
The opening did not make this less enjoyable , that death flag was so hard to spot ... *sarcasm intensifies*
The ending was the most wtf moment of this season , they stomped on Chiffon's death like : don't feel bad for that we give you Chiffon 2.0 .
I'm sad about the fact they did kill someone who could've been the best character before giving her time to shine .
Feb 16, 2016 4:39 PM

Jul 2015
What a let down, too many pointless fights from people catching feelings. Also, this whole thing including Chiffon's death could have been avoided if Amelia just waited for the El Bridget family to do their thing. That revolt and anyone who helped them out are responsible for that fiasco, and if they all weren't so hard headed and listened to Chiffon this whole thing could have been avoided.
Jul 18, 2016 7:21 AM
Jun 2016
Did i watch season 2 of Freezing or a completely different anime? I liked the theme of Freezing, teaming up to fight the nova but the theme that i see in season 2 is, "We can kill few humans to save mankind " which is the most thing i hate. I thought that there was misunderstanding between the nova and the humans ( taking their queen, she was shown in the first season ) for example, or for other reason. and i was thinking that they would come to an understanding ( the nova and the humans ) in this season, but they changed the theme instead. Well it's fine at the start, but after getting suspicious they should ask for help from investigators. the worst character in this episode is the one who sacrificed herself and don't tell me why.

For short: this season isn't season 2 from the anime freezing.
Feb 3, 2017 3:29 AM

May 2008
I'm not a manga reader so I enjoyed season 2 quite a lot... in fact more than season 1. It has more character development, more fights and less stupid fanservice. The Louis arc was painful to watch, but the main arc was pretty interesting.

What I didn't like is that the main chars are being shoved into the background. Kazuya did almost nothing in the entire season, but on the other hand we get to see Andre and Elizabeth being one hell of an awesome pair.
Apr 1, 2019 1:17 PM
Dec 2017
I came for the boobies but stayed for the story. I'm came into season 2 of freezing expecting it to continue on like season 1 with the sexy ecchi. That didn't happen. They dramatically toned down the fan service and ecchi. I didn't mind, I was more drawn to the story this season, with was wayyy better than last season. The last 4 -5 episodes were so intense it made me bump the score up a point or two.

I like the story so much, I'm gonna go check out the manga to see how the story continues. Score 8/10
Aug 17, 2019 1:52 AM

Mar 2018
Chiffon always protected Chevalier and nothing else seemed to matter. Even when she learned about the involuntary human experiments she still protected it.

But then she suddenly become a hero who's all about the "friends" she never cared for before. What a joke.

And what about Satellizer? She was transformed from being the MC to being a side character with no purpose.
Mar 2, 2022 1:16 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime!!!!! Very good.
May 9, 2022 12:31 AM

May 2017
Kind of disappointing. There was almost no character development, which was something I was looking forward to after season 1. Kazuya was somehow even more boring, useless and irrelevant than in the last season. Satella had a few moments here and there, but it felt like they wasted a lot of potential with her. We didn't even get to see Satella and Kazuya do the whole "baptism" thing, like fucking why? They could have done it after they confronted Satella's brother and she got over her trauma, or after the last battle too. I don't see why they keep delaying it. They also introduced a bunch of new characters that didn't add much to the story (for example the blue-haired girl that would only show up to grab some boobs). The ending was pretty dumb.

One of the few things that I enjoyed this season was the focus they gave Elizabeth and her limiter. These 2 characters were alright. The OST also had a couple of really good tracks. Other than that I don't have much else to say.

4/10
Overcast93May 9, 2022 12:41 AM
Mar 11, 2023 6:16 AM

Nov 2010
I like the lewd positions of some of the girls that died. I don't have necrophilia, but it's somewhat tempting, tbh. I guess I could make an exception if I were there since they're still warm. 5-10 mins are still OK. lol
Damn, they keep throwing lots of terms from Quantum Physics.
I do agree humanity needs to be punished, and their population culled to at least a billion or less. I think 500 million is optimal to preserve this world.
Good sacrifice by Chiffon. Ticy is cute!
Aw crap, Andre went blind? That sucks so much! Even if I have a pretty girl like Elizabeth on my side, I'm better off dead than blind!
Aw, it's too bad Ticy cut off her hair. She looks better with a long one. 7/10
Jun 21, 2023 11:09 PM

Oct 2020
I really don't get modern tastes... So many people hating on this season, but I preferred they gave other characters screen time over the protag and the Ice Queen (Not a fan of wimpy protagonists, not sorry).  We even got to see some of the other top Pandora from around the world and how the Ice Queen stacks up to them.  And did I mention how beautiful the music was?

A solid 8/10 for me.  The fan service didn't take away from any of the drama.  The problem is too many series are too frightened to take themselves seriously these days.  Shows like Freezing and S02 remind me of the good ole days.  

If you're upset about character deaths, go watch King's Ranking.  Some shows ACTUALLY have consequences, and Chiffon was my favorite character in the whole series
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM
May 2023
Im so mad chiffon died, and the way that it ended and how Ticy said she couldn't wait for Chiffon to come home

I wanna know exactly what Chiffon is now though because shes saying that she isn't human?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.