Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2013 1:04 PM
Nov 2013
At first I thought Mitsuo was being out of line with Koko, but now I can really see where he is coming from...

Personally for Linda, I want her to end up with either Mitsuo or 2D-Kun. Those two's humour will relieve her of the huge burden she's bearing on her shoulders temporarily.

I can't see Koko recovering well if there ever was to be a breakup between her and Banri.
Dec 20, 2013 1:23 PM

Jan 2012
I was betting on there would be definitively a sex scene in his room but instead i got supprised. My guess is that Banri from now will have dual personality like Jim Carrey in Me,Myself and Irene. He will live double life. One personality will love Koko and other Linda. He will end up dating both of them and be unaware of doing so. Both Koko and Linda will think he loves only her. In the end when he finds out he is double cheater he will got into the fight against himself and throw himself out of a car while driving just like in Irene movie. But I assume he will get hit by another car and end up dying in hospital with Koko and Linda crying at his bed. Epic ending but very predictable.
Dec 20, 2013 1:41 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, this episode was seriously big time. That was until all the conflicts got resolved SUPER QUICKLY WHAT THE HELL?
Tada Banri basically cheated on Koko, and yet the episode ends in a kiss with all misdoings forgiven. That is absolutely ridiculous.

On another note, this episode really showed the "Seinin" aspect of Golden Time; I really liked it. The club life and all; there's definitely a difference between this and say, Toradora!.
Dec 20, 2013 1:42 PM

May 2013
Well, then. The storm has passed (but I bet there'll be a worse one by episode 18), so the next couple episodes will probably be filled with happy-couple-stuff for Kaga and Tada.
Dec 20, 2013 2:49 PM
Dec 2013
So... How about Linda in that outfit XD ?
Dec 20, 2013 3:26 PM
Dec 2013
RizinDuluagon said:
According to the spoiler,

Cite your sources or I'm calling bullshit. The issues with Chinami are still unresolved.
Dec 20, 2013 4:23 PM

Oct 2011
OMG I feel sorry for Linda T___T. Ghost Tada is still in love with her. Tada and Koko are now a couple. Conflicting feelings right now!!!!!
Dec 20, 2013 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
EnemyController said:
RizinDuluagon said:
According to the spoiler,

Cite your sources or I'm calling bullshit. The issues with Chinami are still unresolved.

Iv read the same thing from Bakatsuki i think. Not sure where i got it from but i can at least corroborate the rumor
Dec 20, 2013 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
Kouko really needs to grow up for me to ever support her. Everything is about her and fulfilling her needs.

She shouldn't get a pass because she throws around 1-2 lines every episode saying "I know I am crazy and I am trying". I hope they show us more tangible results of her growth because her saying "I'm trying because I know I am crazy" won't cut it for long.

I suspect that is the whole point of this show so she and Banri can get over their train wreck of mental problems. Just hope it gets done well.
Dec 20, 2013 4:50 PM
Aug 2013
I really hate how even more forced the romance i becoming
Also, how many damn clubs are in their area, Kaga just happened to find them. There is a prime example of lazy writing used to progress romance
GerutoastDec 20, 2013 5:00 PM
Dec 20, 2013 5:29 PM

Jul 2011
I had this feeling... Linda = Minori

Akanezora said:

^ This.

^^ This.
Dec 20, 2013 5:44 PM

Apr 2012
from what i see in the forums... the majority of the watchers are rooting for linda... ugh... TEAM LINDA.
Dec 20, 2013 5:46 PM
Jan 2011
She threw that drink in his face and whipped her arm up in the air and smacked the hell out of him. That was hilarious. Banri was stunned.
Dec 20, 2013 6:56 PM

Jul 2013
Banri pissed the hell out of me in this friggin episode!. his girlfriend already caught him doing something like that and he still want to continue the job? fuck that shit. and who the hell leaves his phone in this bag?? wtf. seriously I think Kaga deserves someone far better. and also he kept that secret to her for a long time because of some childish reason.. If he still have feelings for Linda he should just break up with Kaga because keeping quiet about it would just make it worse.

at this point I don't know who to root for.. maybe I' should stop and just watch it unfold itself.
Dec 20, 2013 8:56 PM

Nov 2012
damn really an episode..
I like the stick episode <3
and that moment when koko come :/
seriously I really hope banri will end up with linda.. please at least he will end up with linda...
but that moment when linda ripping the photo :(
Dec 20, 2013 9:03 PM

Aug 2013
FTW! hahahaha Deym! A lot of feels in this episode. I can't handle them.

Thanks to Koko's dumbness misunderstanding that she's still his girlfriend. I mean, if she's the normal kind of girl, they probably already broke up.

I just feel sorry for Koko... Being caught up in Banri's past. And as the picture was broken, I hope he's free from it.
Dec 20, 2013 9:20 PM

Dec 2012
ainky said:
I had this feeling... Linda = Minori

Akanezora said:

^ This.

^^ This.

^^^This .
craytoro said:
Yet another episode of Golden Time where I actually feel something. Yet again, I tear up at hearing Koko's feelings put into her own words and of course, at seeing her lonely face. It broke my heart to see her desperately trying to find him, and then seeing Linda straddling him whilst biting down on that stick together. That scene pissed me off so badly. Linda knows better than to complicate things. I wanted Koko to punch her in the face. All Banri got was a slap and a bit wet. Think about it; if this was your boyfriend or girlfriend, you'd want to take out your anger. Anger is a new emotion for me to have while watching this series. I felt horrible when Banri told Koko how he sometimes gets feelings for Linda. For some reason, I found his apology a bit insincere at first. I really hope that their relationship gets better now that the honesty has finally come out. I'm glad Banri is changing Linda's position back to normal. For those of you who think Linda is a better choice, I can't fathom why. The past is the past, and the guy we are seeing is different than the one who loved Linda. Amnesia is not a valid excuse to be a liar and a potential cheater.

^ This
PrimeX said:
Banri pissed the hell out of me in this friggin episode!. his girlfriend already caught him doing something like that and he still want to continue the job? fuck that shit. and who the hell leaves his phone in this bag?? wtf. seriously I think Kaga deserves someone far better. and also he kept that secret to her for a long time because of some childish reason.. If he still have feelings for Linda he should just break up with Kaga because keeping quiet about it would just make it worse.

at this point I don't know who to root for.. maybe I' should stop and just watch it unfold itself.

^This

I'm just too lazy to comment

edit: fixed wrong quote and added new "this"
FndDec 20, 2013 11:15 PM

Dec 20, 2013 9:53 PM

Dec 2013
Gawd. Go team Lindaa!
At first, i thought that the messed up one was Koko, because of her obsessive clingyness, but now that i take a step back i realise how unstable Banri actually is. Considering the internal battle with his past self.
Linda clearly just wants to see Banri happy, so she constantly pretends that she doesn't love him, ripping up their photo, in order to save him the trouble of having to make a choice. In that sense Linda doesn't want to hurt Koko either. Imo, Koko just wants Linda to gtfo, where as Linda actually cares for others.
Gotta hand it to Banri though, he is one loyal guy. How can you resist dat hot Linda bod?
EDIT: I JUST REMEMBERED. I think everyone expected Koko to walk in on Banri and Linda in that club, but is it just me or did she randomly come across that place? Surely there's no way she could've known where to go. Maybe this was her pro stalking skillz.
-MihairuDec 20, 2013 9:56 PM
Dec 20, 2013 9:59 PM
Aug 2013
Let's get down to business.

1, I think Koko is doing her best to be a good girlfriend. I mean really? What other girlfriend would worry so much and forgive you after all that (Besides a Yandere). Put it into perspective this isn't meant to be a harem, but she took that rather well, and just asked for him to stop remembering. SHE NEVER ASKED HIM TO CUT TIES OFF WITH HER. She just asked him to stop remembering his feelings for her. Which is completely fair. I don't know about you guys, but a girlfriend who is willing to get passed that, and is that understanding well shit. She's a keeper.

2, Ending bothered, but also entertained me. Pretty much both, for the same reason. Look, if you ever want a girl to chase after you as fast as possible, (I don't recommend this), but tell her you want to cut all ties with her, and go back to not knowing each other. I guarantee success in this non-recommended method. This was viewed earlier when Koko confessed her love to Banri, he pretty much applied similar principles. Now, he cut off all ties with her, but at the same time she's going to come after him now. It's clear, since it happened once before (With Koko). But now he cut his ties with her, but at the same time she'll be wanting him more than before. This is a problem because at first I didn't actually believe Koko, I thought she was just faking, impulsive, all that fun stuff. But after tonight's (This episode's) display, she really does love Banri. Why? Well when she cried her eyes out for Yanagisawa, we saw the way she reacted, but this time when it was for Banri, she was reasonable and let's be fair. She did the right thing (slapping him, pouring the drink, then forgiving him). She wasn't as rash, therefore character development, toppled with the fact that her love has an actual frame work now (as far as can be seen by the viewer), Banri + Koko Forevaaaas
Dec 20, 2013 10:23 PM

Jul 2010
This was some of the finest character development I have seen in recent years. Kouko is striving to be a better person and so very desperately in love with Banri it is almost painful. She has a long way to go, but she jumped a huge hurdle in this week's episode. I think we can put the "She doesn't really love Banri" talk to rest now, right? Whether Banri really loves her? That is another question. I think he does, but there is that other part of him that is irrationally stuck on Linda with very little reason to believe that she would have ever returned his feelings.

Let's face it, if she loved him, she wouldn't have needed to think about it over night back when they just graduated from high school. When I first read the first couple of novels, I thought that Linda really never thought of Banri in a romantic way, just as she said, so she needed time to think about it when he confessed. But seeing the scenes that are in the later novels, in particular the one where she talks about everything being "opposite", I changed my mind. She knew how Banri felt, she had plenty of warning. If she needed a night to think about it, she wasn't in love. Whether she regrets it now and has developed those feelings once her best friend was taken away, I can't say. But she didn't love him then. Kouko does. Most likely she loves him too much...

Oh, and Mitsuo fell HARD for Linda in this episode!
zensunniDec 20, 2013 10:27 PM
Dec 20, 2013 10:24 PM
Dec 2012
Damn!! I was watching this ep while I was at work on my phone. the moment Koko slapped Banri. I paused the video and did a victory dance. LOL I just can't stand Banri's lack of spine anymore.

On the other hand, people who are commenting Koko is a self centered bitch, I would definitely say, you guys haven't been into real relation that much, If my GF found out that I was hiding a picture of another girl that we both see everyday in collage and not to tell her about our past involvement, I would be dead by now.

That's a big red flag from a girls perspective. I commend Koko for being so understanding.

My biggest frustration in this show so far is Linda. I know I am gonna get flamed for this but consider this for a moment. Linda won't acknowledge that she has feelings for this guy but secretly enjoy his company & kinda give him mixed signal is bad for the guy.

Guys are stupid fucks & who needs big printed signs to understand what girls actually want. Send mixed signals like that and no wonder why Banri got carried away at the bar.
Dec 20, 2013 10:30 PM
Dec 2012
klonengan said:
michaelz_14 said:

Linda clearly just wants to see Banri happy, so she constantly pretends that she doesn't love him, ripping up their photo, in order to save him the trouble of having to make a choice. In that sense Linda doesn't want to hurt Koko either. Imo, Koko just wants Linda to gtfo, where as Linda actually cares for others.

Don't know why, but I'm so pissed off with this senctence.
maybe someone can tell me why am i so pissed off with this sentence.

Because the guy is implementing that Koko doesn't care about anyone else and Linda is the epitome of the female race. lol

Wrong Koko Does care for her friends. She still cares for her X-bf and tries to look after him. Koko has more rights on Banri & linda knows it. thats why she throw that pic away. Not because she was being considerate but because she doesn't have the guts to take what she wants.
Dec 20, 2013 10:36 PM

Jul 2013
How is Linda sending mixed signals? She is clearly sending the signal of just wanting to be his friend and trying to get him to move forward in his life and be happy (this includes staying with Kouko). If she has any feelings for him she obviously is making the sacrifice because she knows its in Banri's best interests to move on.

Its really Banri who is causing 70% of all the drama (not by choice but the guy has a serious issue in his head). The other 30% is from Kouko and her issues.
Dec 20, 2013 10:49 PM
Dec 2012
If a girl started acting cute arround me for no reason who I had a past relationship with I would definitely start to think something up.

Watch the whole ep again or all the ep's with LindaxBanri moments. If that looks like a normal friendly relation to you then I have some bad news for you.

But I agree, everything is so fucked up because Banri can't make up his mind.
Dec 20, 2013 10:58 PM

Jul 2013
Women can be friendly with men and not have it mean anything. She hasn't given him any signals saying she has interest. Everything the viewers have seen has been privileged information into her feelings, not anything that Banri is aware of.
Dec 20, 2013 11:39 PM

Oct 2013
First 5 mins of the episode and Banri deserved a facepalm from me..well atleast things get better after that. Banri really gets annoying sometimes, he's not even sure he loves Kouko or not but Linda being indecisive doesn't help either.
For now it looks confirmed that Kouko really loves Banri which makes me happy since it looked like their relationship was fake (they rushed 7 chapters into 1 episode). With this episode, i'm kinda leaning towards Kouko for now.

LOL! that's really funny! XD
NuviDec 20, 2013 11:44 PM
Dec 21, 2013 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
gengar100 said:
really wanted Linda and tada to get together for me they seem to be the better couple
only problem Linda will not show tada how she really feels about him. Really hoping Linda doesn't give up on Tada and fights for him.

Fingers crossed
knowing anime through i bet 99.99 the leads will end up together. lately i am just getting sick of most anime picking the normal route wish there was more anime where the main guy in the end just chooses a girl rather then locked to the main female all the time. Shuffle was a perfect anime for romance because it kept the door open for the main guy to pick any girl he wanted

But nowhere in this anime did it say the genre was a harem...it's a story about love with 2 leads. A male and female. What your asking for is basically Romeo and Juliet, but Romeo chooses some other chick. Wtf. It's not a harem bro.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 21, 2013 3:34 AM
Dec 2013
I see people still don't understand Koko. Please read on "Borderline personality disorder" and you will understand.

Watch the anime. there are 3 main characters but 80% of her feelings and other people's feeling must revolve around Koko's pain and loneliness. That's how BPD feels and make other people feel.
They have a permanent fear of abandonment. Low self esteem and self centered. They have extreme mood swings from total happiness to total sadness.

When they desire something they must get it at all cost. They become obsessed with their wants. A Bpd will cry if you don't give it to her like a small child. They will adore it and smother it until it suffocates. Then move on to a new desire when they finish with one.
wavevagueDec 21, 2013 4:13 AM
Dec 21, 2013 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
Well this whole lets forgot we are a friends type scenario is going to fail horribly.
Dec 21, 2013 4:13 AM
Dec 2013
On a side note here, is it true that in light novel 7, yana and linda develope feelings for each other or have i been trolled horribly
Dec 21, 2013 5:30 AM

Jun 2008
michaelz_14 said:
EDIT: I JUST REMEMBERED. I think everyone expected Koko to walk in on Banri and Linda in that club, but is it just me or did she randomly come across that place? Surely there's no way she could've known where to go. Maybe this was her pro stalking skillz.

Nope, She already went to almost everywhere she thinks Banri is (refer to her messages where she tries one place after another) , and there's only one place that she hasn't checked yet and knew. there's no stalking involved just pure effort.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 21, 2013 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
hotshot012 said:
Damn!! I was watching this ep while I was at work on my phone. the moment Koko slapped Banri. I paused the video and did a victory dance. LOL I just can't stand Banri's lack of spine anymore.

On the other hand, people who are commenting Koko is a self centered bitch, I would definitely say, you guys haven't been into real relation that much, If my GF found out that I was hiding a picture of another girl that we both see everyday in collage and not to tell her about our past involvement, I would be dead by now.

That's a big red flag from a girls perspective. I commend Koko for being so understanding.

My biggest frustration in this show so far is Linda. I know I am gonna get flamed for this but consider this for a moment. Linda won't acknowledge that she has feelings for this guy but secretly enjoy his company & kinda give him mixed signal is bad for the guy.

Guys are stupid fucks & who needs big printed signs to understand what girls actually want. Send mixed signals like that and no wonder why Banri got carried away at the bar.

This... kinda

i dont see Banri as weak though. He was definitely wrong for what he did at the club, but i think his defiance of Koko and him trying to navigate such a weird and emotionally tense space without her knowledge was better than telling her IF he had managed to do it without getting "caught."

Ill say again, these are some of my favorite romcom characters ever becuase the are soooo much more interesting, flawed, and complex than what we usually get from anime romance stories.
Dec 21, 2013 7:40 AM

May 2012
If I were Banri I would choose Linda without hesitation. She is better in almost everyway and less annoying than Koko. He will have much happier life with Linda. Koko has only good looks, but her personality is pure shit and she is so annoying. He should have slapped her back
Dec 21, 2013 9:08 AM
Apr 2013
I can't wait any longer for this show, it's just too intense, I need the rest of the episodes to just leak or something.
Dec 21, 2013 10:15 AM

Sep 2013
Nobody else dislikes Linda but me?

I don't think Kaga is necessarily perfect, or that Linda doesn't fit with Tada...But it's just that Linda is just so. Damn. Boring.

In Toradora all the girls had exciting personalities. Ami was a skeptic who always had the right thing to say, Minori was bubbly, Taiga was tsundere with soft side.

Kaga is crazy and thus interesting.

But Linda...She is just so bland. Every flashback with her puts me to sleep. Her subplot with her brother being cheated on was beyond uninteresting. She never says anything interesting. Her quotes pretty much consist of "I will look after you I am your senpai" and "Oh I was just kidding for making that mistake" followed by stupid philosophical quotes that are beyond hackneyed.

Watching her puts me to sleep in a show with characters with such vibrant personalities.
"you think you're bad, don't cha?"
Evangelion is "a commentary on human nature and Japanese culture, particularly otaku and hikikomori, couched in a metaphysical allegory within a Science Fiction background."
Dec 21, 2013 10:16 AM

Mar 2012
wavevague said:
I see people still don't understand Koko. Please read on "Borderline personality disorder" and you will understand.

Watch the anime. there are 3 main characters but 80% of her feelings and other people's feeling must revolve around Koko's pain and loneliness. That's how BPD feels and make other people feel.
They have a permanent fear of abandonment. Low self esteem and self centered. They have extreme mood swings from total happiness to total sadness.

When they desire something they must get it at all cost. They become obsessed with their wants. A Bpd will cry if you don't give it to her like a small child. They will adore it and smother it until it suffocates. Then move on to a new desire when they finish with one.

LOL don't diagnose characters in series!
lovelydeathDec 21, 2013 10:26 AM
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 21, 2013 10:31 AM
Mar 2013
thepath said:
If I were Banri I would choose Linda without hesitation. She is better in almost everyway and less annoying than Koko. He will have much happier life with Linda. Koko has only good looks, but her personality is pure shit and she is so annoying. He should have slapped her back

Really? I think Banri deserved that but I really think he should be single for the majority of the series because he obviously can't juggle his present feelings for Koko and Past feelings for Linda. Seriously. Banri needs to end up alone.

I'm surprised Koko still stayed with him. She's either desperate or loyal or even both. She has an understanding when it comes to serious shit like Banri's amnesia. I still think it was wrong for Banri to lose connection with Linda. I Honestly blame PB (Past Banri) for everything...
Dec 21, 2013 11:33 AM
Nov 2012
I enjoyed the drama and I thought it was touching because something similar happened to me but I think Banri as doing the right thing up until that glowstick moment. 'm glad they got the picture confusion out of the way. I love that this anime doesn't drag things. Wish more anime did that.
Dec 21, 2013 11:38 AM

May 2009
thepath said:

Linda is most boring character there and has personality close to none.
Dec 21, 2013 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
bastek66 said:
thepath said:

Agreed. I feel like they spent so much time emphasizing her connection to Banri they forgot to give her an actual personality.
Evangelion is "a commentary on human nature and Japanese culture, particularly otaku and hikikomori, couched in a metaphysical allegory within a Science Fiction background."
Dec 21, 2013 1:17 PM

Sep 2007
Kouko fills me with rage

Dec 21, 2013 2:11 PM

Oct 2011
oh my... teh drama.

In next episode it would nice and in favor of the plot to remove Linda in some permanent way... like killing her for example.
Not that Koko is perfect but at least she has some kind of personality and place to develop into something more stable. I do like her quite a lot.

Banri, so far he is the weakest point in the show. Too bad as everything else is fine but MC is rather important.
Dec 21, 2013 2:51 PM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
thepath said:

I concur. Not to offend you man, but really? Slap her back? First of all, that's the worst thing a guy could do, is to lay our hands on women. Secondly, if you think he didn't deserve the water to the face and slap, you're retarded.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 21, 2013 3:18 PM
Jun 2012
bastek66 said:
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda.

Drop it. This will never happen, this episode pretty much cemented it.

yup! Banri and Kouko are the pair.
Dec 21, 2013 4:14 PM

Oct 2010
TheProxy said:
bastek66 said:
thepath said:

Agreed. I feel like they spent so much time emphasizing her connection to Banri they forgot to give her an actual personality.

I also agree with this. Even though I personally hate all 3 of them, I definitely prefer Koko to Linda.
Dec 21, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
I want to slap Barni so bad!! And Barni ghost, i want to kick him away! He's ruin everything, he's so arrogant and selfish!
I was praying for Kouko to see Barni and Linda, dat slap was perfect. Barni need to wake up, on the episode 1-4 Barni was always with Kouko and saying that she love her and now this fucking ghost, piece of shit comes and ruin evrything.
People that prefers Linda are soo fucking dumb. Linda is a liar, put in Friendzone Barni, she was guilty of the accident that left him without memory. Now she can not do anything and she does not even try. She is useless!
And of course that Barni will stay with Kouko. Kouko appears in the OP and ED. It's kinda obviously how it will end... But let's see
Dec 21, 2013 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
Madara31 said:
TheProxy said:
bastek66 said:
thepath said:

I also agree with this. Even though I personally hate all 3 of them, I definitely prefer Koko to Linda.

What I don't understand is how I like this anime so much but I hate all three main characters. So strange. It's like the opposite of toradora but still good.
Dec 21, 2013 7:33 PM

Mar 2012
looks like things are heating up "damn u other Banri for rejecting linda"
Dec 21, 2013 8:08 PM

Nov 2012
Knew it Kaga would witness the glow stick thing and misunderstands.

Past Banri can't let go of his feelings for Linda.

Pretend they do know each other.I think this is going to be really hard to do especially considering they're in the same club and everything.

Another obstacle which'll make it harder is that Linda is clearly lying about not have feelings for the past Banri.Must have been really hard for her to rip up that picture.
Dec 21, 2013 8:37 PM

Aug 2010
I like Linda but the situation she is in is her own fault. First of all back when she and Banri were in HS she told those lies about not liking him behind his back not expecting him to overhear. She apologizes later and gives a roundabout confession with "the opposite of disliking him" but this was the start of why she is where she is. The next reason is being "late" to answer his confession and we still don't know if she actually planned on answering him there. (If I had to guess she may have never showed up and Banri might have tried to commit suicide, hence the amnesia and blocking it out).

Linda still had more chances to confess after the accident. Meeting him in the hospital and saying "I'm your GF" would have worked assuming she would have said "Yes" to his confession. She obviously didn't make herself known to him while he was in the hospital.

Now at college she had a chance when she met him again for the first time to do something but she didn't. She then has more chances to admit her feelings, at the apartment(s) when she says she was going to turn down his confession and then yet again here at the end of this episode. I won't fault her for these two, but they are still chances for her to admit the truth and let Banri sort through his feelings.

I do like Linda+Banri, but honestly she has no right to wear than pained expression after rejecting him (again) and then him taking it a step further because of it. She friend-zoned him before his accident and then friend-zoned him again after. She seemed like she was perfectly fine hanging around as a friend until he decided to cut ties with her. Acting as "just a friend" would be completely unfair to Banri and Kouko.

I'm not completely sold on Kouko, but at least she is trying. She admits she is a stalker, gets worried, and is jealous.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

889 by KomariKamikita95 »»
Apr 10, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.