Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Outbreak Company Episode 12 Discussion

May 21, 2015 3:10 PM
You are missing 20% and lots of "comma's" but imo 100% is that there wont be season 2. Manga is finished and it has only 25 chapters, i honestly doubt that there will be more. Series ended on good terms and it doesnt ask for sequel. Though i wouldnt mind of course. Last two episodes were amazing, i wish season 2 ended with declaration of the war. I think it would be damn amazing if they changed genre in season 2, full scale war and driving Japan out of Eldant. :(

Jun 9, 2015 7:56 AM

The entire show was amazing! I really liked the plot of the anime, it was amazing and well executed. It had some good moments of comedy and seriousness, especially loved the whole idea of bringing Otaku culture into a fantasy land. It's a shape it only lasted 12 episodes, but it ended quite well.

Jul 27, 2015 2:14 PM

Well, that was surprisingly good. Loved all the all references to Milky Holmes.

Jul 27, 2015 11:07 PM

For some reason, i wanted Shinichi to meet a tragic end. Just disappointed at the last few episodes, i guess.

Sep 1, 2015 9:10 AM

This show would have been better if it was about teaching actual culture, not "otaku culture". I know that's sort of the main point, but they could have easily made a series with the same elements but for normal Japanese culture instead.

Sep 26, 2015 10:52 AM

*After 34299 harem ecchi jokes*

"Nothing surprises me anymore."

Oct 15, 2015 1:00 AM

Not too shabby. Fairly predictable, but I admit I would have been disappointed without a beach vacation episode considering the plot of this particular show. In the end litte was resolved as to the greater plots of the otherworld governments and the governments of earth at large, but oh well. Truly the parallel of Otaku culture being used to " invade" such a mythic world rings familiarly true with how its ingratiated itself into the west, especially here in America. BANZAI! lol ' MERICA! This show gets 6/10

Dec 7, 2015 6:36 PM
Nice Ed, but something... normal

This was a great anime, with a lot of reference, jokes and other things, but the only thing that dislike me was the ending...

8/10

Mar 9, 2016 12:14 PM

Meidos stopping bullets like Neo from Matrix. Sugoi!

Nice ending. I liked the show more than expected. Myucel is kawaii as hell! :3

Oh! And never trust politicians (or the G-Man).

Season 2 would be nice.

Apr 30, 2016 10:11 AM

I like the show more than i tough i would, got two amazing girl out of it, Myucel and Petralka, a season 2 would be great, the manga seems to be still ongoing so as the other 3000 anime without a season 2, we can hope !
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

May 8, 2016 8:55 AM

Finale was great, it could've been better if Shinichi really ends up with someone, but his confession to Myusel got interrupted by Elbia, such a bummer. Although i'm shipping Shinichi x Minori

Gotta love that loli expression at the end when Shinichi asked Petralka to read manga together.

Overall score 8/10, it's been a while since i watched good fantasy comedy series

Jun 22, 2016 9:40 AM

Was about to rant about the damn flaws and stupid actions of the characters but then recalled that THIS ANIME IS A COMEDY PARODY!! my loss if I took it seriously Hahahahaha

Jul 5, 2016 9:06 AM

All that Maid guards following Shin is hilaros XD

LOL at the Crime Edge Shin is carrying XD

Dayuuum!!!! Shin confession was cockblocked!!! Daaamnnn!!! (−_−;)

Good bye Outbreak Company. I shall read the Light novel instead since there is no S2 :(

3.8/5

Overall: 9/10

Jul 7, 2016 12:42 AM

g8 stuff m8, i r8 an 8
oddly enough, didn't bother to pick up the anime until a couple of days ago since the synopsis felt like a generic harem. but you know what, cute girls (or humanoids) doing cute things is justice.
the two main heroines really drove my higher rating for this anime, where Myucel is obviously one of the best waifu characters i've seen and Petralka had a gradual character arc where you initially hated her to loving her.

ending was weak but interesting (cultural imperialism is something i rarely see as an object of discussion in anime in a non-philosphical way)

that being said, i initially finally picked up the anime to watch something mimori suzuko (voice actress for umi sonoda) mained in, after watching Yuki Yuna is a Hero (another gem anime that stars mimori suzuko). now i'm off to kamisama kiss with more mimori, and then afterwards probably some father-daughter anime - that first episode of amaama to inazuma really brought the feels

Aug 22, 2016 5:49 AM
Loved the anime! I rate it a 10\10

Oct 30, 2016 5:17 AM
I don't love this anime but I like it

Nov 16, 2016 9:25 PM

Battle Maids ftw.

Also how She Wolf fought the soldiers was cool. Don't underestimate her!

How Shinichi convinced the guys back home was cool.

We almost got a confession, but unfortunately She Wolf disturbed them.

Nice finale, nice show.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Aug 15, 2017 3:51 AM

Hmm kind of that's it? They kind of getting to intense for the last 2 chapters out of nowhere, but understandable. Yet somehow they all returned status quo despite Shinichi getting almost killed twice.

Other than that, it was a blast. This anime has a lot of funny moments and my favorite one has got to be the swimsuit council. That was so intense yet in a ridiculous funny way. The ending is a bit intense but at the same time ridiculous in a not funny way. At least his harem is happy so that's fine. Although I doubt you can call this anime a harem with only 2 girls liking him. At best it's a love triangle genre.

Aug 27, 2017 8:02 AM
Rewatched and still feeling empty after finished it...
still hoping for season 2 :))

Sep 22, 2017 2:35 AM

Isn't anyone wondering how Minori managed to get away from the soldiers that cornered her? Also, what's the deal with the random attacks in the other places? To distract the guards from the burning school? I usually shut off my brain and just watch when it comes to these types of shows, but those things bugged the hell out of me.

Nov 5, 2017 5:49 AM
Deliriant said:
Definitely deserves a second season.

D-Joe said:
Too bad the assassinate scene is butchered compared to LN

If the LN ever gets an official English release, I'll definitely buy it.

It got licensed by J-Novel CLub for Ebook format

Nov 15, 2017 5:23 PM

Okay can anyone tell me how it ended in the light novel?
I NEED ANSWERS! Did the MC get the maid girl?!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Nov 21, 2017 7:28 PM

Good anime......7 out of 10

Feb 15, 2018 7:10 PM
Traitors, send them to the gulags.

Feb 18, 2018 12:14 PM

isekai done right, really good and enjoyable
8/10
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Feb 25, 2018 12:23 PM
HueyLion said:
Okay can anyone tell me how it ended in the light novel?
I NEED ANSWERS! Did the MC get the maid girl?!

In the end, did you recieve an answer for that? Am quite interested myself

Sep 22, 2018 10:33 AM

This political crap was poorly done but good show overall.
6/10
Modified by yamen, Sep 22, 2018 10:36 AM
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.

Oct 16, 2018 9:04 AM
Myucel is love, Myucel is life. She is more precious than diamonds. she is literally the personification of a woman described in Proverbs 33.

and 5 years later, still no season 2. I will miss Myucel.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.

Oct 27, 2018 1:52 AM

big fan of this anime, 8.5/10 overall, I'm hoping that the LN gets fully translated because at this point a sequel is highly unlikely

Nov 18, 2018 10:36 PM

Need more main heroine maid like myucel, confess didnt work but they love each other 😀
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 6, 1:23 PM

I enjoyed this anime so much, wasn't expecting this it was so funny and entertaining definitely going to miss it, sadly no sequel, got to read the novel.
9/10 (+1 of Myucel waifu material there)

May 24, 7:44 PM

The conclusion and the social commentary in this show are so fucking bad. If the Japanese gov't recognized that the differences in their economies are too great, there is literally no benefit for them to continue to import otaku stuff under these new agreements because obviously whatever their currency is isn't what the higher-ups actually desire.

Still fairly entertaining, with some surprisingly well-timed comedy and clever gags. Characters are instantly forgettable though.

Ultimately, an example of an anime whose premise is way more interesting than what is actually done with it. The classroom scenes were fun, but vapid character relationships seemed to take priority. Best episode is probably the hikikomori episode.

Jun 7, 7:49 PM
I loved this anime. a definite 9/10.
My main problems with the show is the whole "take over" thing seem kinda forced since Elwood literally had no benefit to Japan. It was a nice surprise twist.
Also I kinda feel a lil ticked at how this potrayed the otaku culture. Like in Japan it can be a quite distracting to the point shut-ins are made. But I feel this anime kinda portrays it as: anyone who enjoys anime, manga and games will become lazy and neglect allll duties. which is a bad sterotype
Its kinda conflicting for me

Plus even though The empress, while her character was pretty well developed and hard working and alll i still find her soooo annoying
But I did LOOVE BROOK He was sooo hot.
The story was good though and I liked how it handled some of the otaku sterotypes. like how the empress became a shut in and Shinji basically showed her endless entertainment is meaningless w/ no real goals to strive for

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]