Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 12, 2014 4:05 PM

Oct 2013
pretty good anime not my favorite but it wasn't bad
happy ending
[/quote]
Dec 17, 2014 3:09 AM

Feb 2013
So may contradictionsin this show but I did enjoy it somewhat. So what happened to Roberto? He just got arrested? WHhy did he shoot that guy? They didn't find the treasure but how to make the treasure? Anna looks like she was also arrested too. Who was that boy with blonde-ish hair that Kazuki kept looking at in the courtroom. His name was never uttered or his relation ship to her was. All we are left is that she liked him. Kazuki also throws the phone with a picture f him in there away too near the end there.Cicinho revealing that he was the old attorny was great. I didn't expect that. But I kinda wanted him to stay with Hazuki since I thought he liked her.

I really liked the middle of this show. It got tense. It has a weak, rushed ending but then again it has only 11 episodes. There wasn't enough closure too. I did go aww when they found that last piece and it had Hozuki and Galileo in it. Also it appears those ships can go into space?! Why didn't they travel like that?! Ultimately I enjoyed a bit but will probably be forgotten.
Nano1124Dec 17, 2014 3:20 AM
Jan 1, 2015 1:44 PM
Feb 2012
Nano1124 said:
So may contradictionsin this show but I did enjoy it somewhat. So what happened to Roberto? He just got arrested? WHhy did he shoot that guy? They didn't find the treasure but how to make the treasure? Anna looks like she was also arrested too. Who was that boy with blonde-ish hair that Kazuki kept looking at in the courtroom. His name was never uttered or his relation ship to her was. All we are left is that she liked him. Kazuki also throws the phone with a picture f him in there away too near the end there.Cicinho revealing that he was the old attorny was great. I didn't expect that. But I kinda wanted him to stay with Hazuki since I thought he liked her.

I really liked the middle of this show. It got tense. It has a weak, rushed ending but then again it has only 11 episodes. There wasn't enough closure too. I did go aww when they found that last piece and it had Hozuki and Galileo in it. Also it appears those ships can go into space?! Why didn't they travel like that?! Ultimately I enjoyed a bit but will probably be forgotten.

Agree... Also don't understand if it was Roberto or the family that freed Anna
Jan 15, 2015 3:56 AM

Nov 2009
8/10. A time paradox that I actually like, characters that I like, an art style that I like with great animation. Would watch again.
Jan 17, 2015 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
Moral of the Story: Eating Japanese candy will make you a scientific genius.

Ah, let the incest flow through you, Galileo.
In my opinion, you actually made the last few episodes rather entertaining.

I would have enjoyed the conclusion a whole lot more had Cicinho grabbed Bambina and whisked her away instead of taking that teeny amount of Tesoro.
Feb 6, 2015 7:34 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that succeeds at the last minute to save the TV series, putting the final pieces of the puzzle to reconstruct in a logical and correct the plot, but it is too little seen the potential thrown to the winds.
A pity not having used correctly the characters and the plot, with a narrative dull and uninvolving.
Process that to me it seemed a farce from the beginning.
Cute the opening and the ending, as well as the soundtrack.
My vote is 5/10!
Jul 20, 2015 9:22 PM

Nov 2014
I did not expect the air pirate to be the old lawyer xD
So umm...Why did Roberto kill that guy?
And I still don't get what the Galileo Tessoro is
The characters were likable though, and it was still a cute story
Oct 26, 2017 12:54 AM

Apr 2009
What a charlie foxtrot of a trial and episode! They go free, family reunited and go to Japan together, Roberto killed his adoptive father in front of everybody, Anna's probably going to jail too, our little genius will be able to make more of the magic powder to power the world through the starting new Ice Age since the Sky Pirates stole the little of what was remaining. I feel like I've been hit by a speeding road roller, a very slow one and the plot exploded everywhere to tie everything off in the end! @_@

From the last scene, the Galileo is indeed space-worthy as it is seen cruising along low Earth orbit. Hooray for my hope!

I'm not satisfied even though it was supposed to be a happy and hopeful ending, and I'm a sucker for happy endings, damn it! It feels shallow somehow. Ah well, I did enjoy the goldfish-everything, the goldfish AI. the airship...and the Hozuki's folding scooter with a launcher. I feel conflicted giving the series 5/10 but there it is. >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 15, 2019 7:02 AM

Jul 2016
Kenchiin said:
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever watched in my life.

I am thinking the same thing...

The mum and dad at the end just out of nowhere?

What the fuck was thew point of the time travel shit?

What an absolute clusterfuck.
Oct 20, 2019 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
This entire anime is a whole Chicken or Egg scenario. As Hozuki couldn't have gone back in time without the Tesora and the Tesora wouldn't have been created (presumably) without her going back in time.

Nov 3, 2020 5:04 AM

Oct 2019
I kinda enjoy that 2 eps of time travel, really calming atmosphere and that excitement seeing mc meet her ancestor. The ending itself is pretty haywire, it's like they try to put everything within last 5 minutes. Lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

56 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2019 3:13 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

114 by Liddo-kun »»
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

58 by tofei »»
Oct 25, 2017 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.