Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 7, 2016 7:33 AM

Apr 2016
--> = loves

Kaname --> Chisaki --> Hikari --> Manaka --> Tsumugu(?)

This isn't a love triangle, this is a love line o.o everything is one-sided hahha
Nov 24, 2016 11:28 AM

Feb 2013
Manaka chose Hikari for a moment but Tsumugu "caught" her again.
Mar 12, 2017 5:04 AM
Jan 2016
WHY TSUMUGU HAS A PERFECT TIMING ??????? AND HE APPEARED ALWAYS AT THE BEST MOMENT FOR HIM AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
I'm so annoyed by him YOU'RE A CHILD SO WHY YOU YOUR BRAIN IS LIKE THE BRAIN OF 40 YEARS OLD MAN you're too fake for me Tsumugu
And again Hikari is proving that he is the best character of this anime. His confession was so cute
Man Chisaki is so selfish telling Hikari not to confess to Manaka and not to run after her that's so selfish and rude from you Chisaki
Poor Kaname. He wanted to clarify things before the hibernation because it's more scary than it seemed. Looking like dead when you're asleep and there's a possibility that you won't see the others after hibernation
So telling Kaname that what he's done is terrible is so rude from you Chisaki
The conversation between Akari and her Dad was so touching I love it. So happy that everything between the daughter and the dad is solved.
Aug 15, 2017 7:53 AM

Mar 2015
Lol Tsugumu is practically always in the right time.

Goddamnit, this love polygon is so hard on me. Why Mari Okada, why?!?! Why is your name always making me salty in every anime I watch about romance.

But I do support Tsugumu and Manaka, their relationship felt really heartwarming. While Kaname kind of lonely and has always been there to notice Chisaki's feeling, so I kind of want them together too. As for Hikari, I want Miuna... but that won't happen eh? Mari Okada always ruin all my ships.

Dec 25, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2016
Really good episode.

Tsumugu got always the perfect timing^^

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2018 4:38 AM

Jul 2015
How everyone feels is getting revealed to the others, the fear of what awaits to them (and Kaname's help) is leading them to do that before it might be too late, they changed over the span of this first half of the series, and more seems to come very, very soon with the time to sleep being inminent.

Akari and Hikari's dad really got me in this episode, that flashback to when he "cooked" for them when their mother passed away was both heartwarming and really sad, he definitely went through really bad times back then and I can't forget that, and now he's worried for Akari too, but I'm sure he can see how she has grown up.

Fantastic episode, the next one should be incredible.
Feb 12, 2018 8:47 AM

Feb 2015
I liked the scene with Akari talking with his father, it was touching.
Everyone is in love with eachother in this anime :/ I love most Kaname so i got sad just for Kaname.. I think Chisaki don't see him really as he is..
I'm really wondering what will exactly happen when they slept? *-*
HoshizukiFeb 12, 2018 9:09 AM
Apr 15, 2019 9:32 AM

May 2016
Things starting to get interesting.
Apr 16, 2019 11:16 PM

Aug 2017
Still boring. Waiting to see what happens with this hibernation thing.
Nov 15, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2017
I can't take the melo drama in this anime. I'm not connected with the feels at all. I hate characters like Manaka so much. Worst archetype ever. Only thing that keeps me from dropping the show is the hibernation thing. I wanna know how that plays out.
Dec 10, 2019 8:09 PM
Jul 2016
Hikari got rejected TWICE in the most awful way possible.

Ouch.
Dec 16, 2019 6:57 PM

Oct 2019
Oh, it's looks like Chisaki and Hikari ship won't sail anyway. Too bad.
andrearionaDec 16, 2019 7:01 PM
Dec 27, 2020 12:09 PM

Jun 2017
Does Miuna like Hikari? That would be really weird. And her friends likes Kaname lol. These are two ships I don't want. We see Tsumugu's mom. His past has to be interesting. Hikari mimicking the teacher was hilarious.
Kaname broke the barrier between them and forced Hikari to confess. Manaka ran away saying "I don't understand". Well, I don't understand it either. Sorry for the bad joke. But now everyone knows the true feelings of everyone else. I am curious as to where the drama heads towards next.
This episode was packed. Best moment in the episode was Akari and her father's conversation for me.
Nov 18, 2021 6:44 PM

Sep 2014
This is some next level spicy teenage drama. Now the cat(fish) is out of the bag/net. Kaname likes Chisaki who likes Hikari who likes Manaka who likes Surface Boy probably. Kaname got the short end of the stick. Talking about short sticks I guess atleast the other brat likes him.

I was really hoping atleast one of the characters would be gay for added spice and I thought Kaname fits the role quite nicely because he is so submissive and breedable but he is definitely a powerbottom and a chad.

While fish people look like they are dead and dont even know if they wake up at all land people have fancy stuff like heating and winter clothes so Akari definitely made the right choice here.

I just cant take this setting serious at all, like the world exists solely of this small fish people village which doesnt even have enough kids to fill a school, the land village and one city?

But the drama is next level, addictive.

PS: bartender-san wiped a tear during Akaris talk with her dad, sweet
Comander-07Nov 18, 2021 6:49 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 3, 2022 1:17 AM

Jan 2021
How these relationships will end up is anybody's guess. One episode I think Manaka likes Tsumugu, then the next I'll think she likes Hikari. I gotta say though, Hikari has definetly made progress, so I hope he can win something in the end.

Chisaki finally confessed, so that's good. I am getting tired of Manaka's reactions to thing though. I'm not really one to talk, but you can't keep running away from everything and expect it to be ok. I get that they are middle schoolers, but still.

At the end, we were so close to Manaka finally turning to Hikari for the first time in a while, but of course Tsumugu had to fish her up and ruin it.

I kinda thought one of them would fall into hibernation for extra drama, but that'll probably be saved for later episodes.

Feb 28, 2023 5:53 PM
Jul 2015
Don't they ever realised Friendship diff gender no need of developing feelings all those shit love like wtf

Even mid sch high school uni people can be friend in group without liking each other I talked about logic they're still young & stupid

Only know how to play 💀💀💀

I really want to bat shit all their heads now
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.