Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Non Non Biyori Episode 11 Discussion

Oct 22, 2017 7:30 AM

The ski part was really funny, what's up with Suguru with that stance he is one funny character without trying. Natsumi giving lessons even though she her self doesn't know how to ski her self was hilarious especially on the part when Kaede pushed her. This was a nice chilled episode, I liked it.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Mar 31, 2019 6:24 AM

Lol, Kazuho just falling asleep, I wouldn't have hesitated to wake her up.

This was a pretty fun episode.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Apr 13, 2019 8:48 AM

You really gotta appreciate the vibe of this show.

Nov 21, 2019 7:46 AM

I love snow so much. It’s one of my favorite things ever, so for everyone to sleep over at the school and for Hotaru to go call aliens(or perhaps appreciate such a pretty thing) was so nice. So nice!!! Then it got even better. Everyone got together to make a huge igloo(how!!!) and then ate together inside of it. There were many beautiful shots of the snowy landscapes and this just.. warmed my heart.

Gotta love Natsumi’s opportunism. Arm wrestling rather than making it a game of chance and then playing everyone to figure out how to ski, using them as test dummies.

Also, I have to notice, as much as the characters can poke fun at each other, everyone is so kind and everyone likes each other without qualm. Their eccentricities are accepted. There's like ill-intentioned self interest or judgement.. This is friendship.

Dec 27, 2019 8:02 AM

Winter and snow episode :D cute like always

Jan 1, 5:24 AM

Sleep together at school its so good.
。。。
それはまるで詩のような綺麗言だから
天まで届けと呟き祈る
。。。

Jan 14, 4:23 AM

Their school had supplies in case of emergency?.. Well, it makes sense that it actually would have them.. I hope they won't forget to restock on them afterwards..
In the end.. They found the best solutions with bed problem.. ;p Also.. Hotaru got to sleep together with Komari~ ;P Oh my, how lewd~ ;p
Man, this night was too funny, though, certainly not, what I expected.. ;p
And even skiing episode?.. Man, so much goodness this episode~ ;P
Oh, so Kaede also does something besides keeping candy shop?.. Makes sense..
Hotaru really likes stars and some things related to snow.. Like snow house..
Cubic snow bunny, lol.. ;p
This anime really flew by, it seems.. I took my time watching it, but it's really easy and enjoyable to watch, very relaxing.. ;p I know anime has at least one more season, but I'll take my time and watch it a bit later.. Still, I'm plenty satisfied with the first season, it's great anime.. ;p

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]