Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was not expecting that little kiss. That bastard Loki. ;.;

Nice to see Shoko here. *drunk Shoko*??! Dat bitch slap. The episode was okay I guess, action was alright. Poor Yaya. I like how she still works as a team with Rashin.

Oh also nice OST.
Dec 16, 2013 3:53 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, he's fast like the arc's name. Nobu's character to the rescue again. He's more honest now in front of his sister despite being a tsundere! To kill the principal involves with the lives of the sisters, so that girl does all the dirty work to protect her sister!? He promised to help out, and that angered (and worried) the lady.

No wonder that butler is strong, he's a machine doll. Next ep. is final.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2013 9:58 AM

Mar 2012
That kid is so cartoonishly over-the-top villainous and the butler so OP they're hard to take seriously. At least Frey's "You aren't gonna commit bestiality?" line made me lol. Incidentally I learned a new word today - 獣姦. Doubt that it will come up on JLPT N1, but eh, gotta be prepared for anything ;)
Dec 16, 2013 10:58 AM

Nov 2012
For the supposedly strongest automaton in the world, Yaya sure gets her ass kicked constantly, but I suppose you could say that is Raishins fault. As for Raishin, seems 80% of his moments are spent starring at a hospital ceiling. Can't stand those mc's who constantly spew shounen style battle speeches just to get their ass kicked every single time. Oh well, thankfully only 1 episode left. Funny, I quite liked the manga, but for some reason every episode of the anime gets worse for me.

Best ending would be the death of Char. I mean one minute her and Sigmund are talking about how much Raishin has changed her and how much he means to her then the next minute they are trying to kill him. Ugh, can't stand her.
niaxatoDec 16, 2013 11:35 AM
Dec 16, 2013 11:04 AM

Aug 2010
Good episode.

Damn that Sin butler is OP as fuck!!! And they were talking about him fighting Magus's dolls by himself too O_o? I know he said he can't win but just thinking about it is insane XD...Raishin and Yaya got owned!

I'm guessing a Raishin, Char, Loki, Frey combo will be the only way to beat him? Well not sure even that can.

Shouko is pissed. I wonder how he'll make it up to her?

Frey is still going on about the bestiality lololol XD

Well at least Char and Sigmund are back to the good side so let's see what they can do nxt.
Dec 16, 2013 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
It hurts me watching Yaya get hit over and over again. Oh well, Cant wait till Yaya shows her true colors and beats that butler.
Dec 16, 2013 11:42 AM

Feb 2013
my chest hurts when i see yaya getting hit
Dec 16, 2013 12:40 PM

Oct 2013
niaxato said:
For the supposedly strongest automaton in the world, Yaya sure gets her ass kicked constantly, but I suppose you could say that is Raishins fault. As for Raishin, seems 80% of his moments are spent starring at a hospital ceiling. Can't stand those mc's who constantly spew shounen style battle speeches just to get their ass kicked every single time. Oh well, thankfully only 1 episode left. Funny, I quite liked the manga, but for some reason every episode of the anime gets worse for me.

Can't agree more..the supposed "Chosen one" with the best automaton in the world...one would think he wouldnt be on the ground as often as he is, but i digress this has been a bit of a let down
Dec 16, 2013 1:45 PM

Nov 2012
Rcd said:
niaxato said:

Can't agree more..the supposed "Chosen one" with the best automaton in the world...one would think he wouldnt be on the ground as often as he is, but i digress this has been a bit of a let down

Not sure about that. Sure he is on the ground most of the time, but in contrast with other puppeteers of the series he is basically the only one who fights along Yaya againts other automatons, while other puppeteers only give orders to their automatons and barely even fight. His only defect from what I understand is that his magic is weak, and that's why even if Yaya is the best automaton he can't control her properly.
Dec 16, 2013 1:48 PM

Aug 2012
I really hope the Blu-ray will sell well so that we get another season, way too many lose thread.

Anyway, great ep as always and Yaya <3
Dec 16, 2013 2:01 PM

Nov 2012
Awesome ep. I too hope it gets a 2nd season.

Damn that guy is strong, Lol they finally said the name of the anime in the anime.
Dec 16, 2013 2:08 PM

May 2013
That Butler is OP :v
This was a full action chapter, devine machinery 0_o?
Lets see what happens next week!
Dec 16, 2013 2:29 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Dec 16, 2013 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
"I'm a benevolent and tolerant guy, but there are three things I simply can't stand. People who order me around, people who oppose me, and... (insert the ever changing third element of the quote here)"
It stills manages to crack me up.

On other business, Yaya surely gets her ass whooped constatly...
Dec 16, 2013 2:57 PM

Nov 2013
OP butler ✓
Awesome battles ✓
Raishin in the hospital ✓
Perverted jokes ✓
Wait i´m missing something... Ah ah Yaya´s jealously and cute moments -_- (i guess they´re reserved for the ending).

Seriously, i can´t wait for the last episode!
KaitonDec 16, 2013 3:30 PM

Dec 16, 2013 3:00 PM
Jul 2013
Amazing battle between Sigmund and Yaya.
Dec 16, 2013 3:14 PM

Mar 2012
That butler said he was a Machine-Doll. Can Yaya be a Machine-Doll, but she still has her powers limited by Shouko? This novel's name could be the name of the main antagonists, that probably are the Machine Dolls or is it referring to Yaya? ~
Shiritai!!!
Dec 16, 2013 3:24 PM
Nov 2013
"No bestiality, right?"
There's no way things are gonna get wrapped up in 1 more episode. If this doesn't get another season, Lerche can expect lit dog shit at their door step.
Dec 16, 2013 3:31 PM

Jul 2013
Ok. How the hell is Raishin going to beat up that op butler ?
Is there some sealed power ?
Dec 16, 2013 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
the last fight of the season nears
how to win a 'machine doll'?
very anxious to see how it will end the anime
I expect a good opening for a second season
and that more things are revealed, mainly on Yaya
is my favorite character this season ..

Yaya too much kawaii

a última luta da temporada se aproxima
como vencer uma 'machine doll'?
muito ansioso para ver como vai terminar o anime
espero que de uma boa abertura para uma segunda temporada
e que mais coisas sejam reveladas, principalmente sobre a Yaya
é a minha personagem favorita desta temporada ..

Yaya kawaii demais
Dec 16, 2013 4:51 PM

Nov 2012
Meh.

Atleast Frey's "No bestiality?" comment made me lol.

Let's see how this wraps up in one episode.
Dec 16, 2013 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
Next episode is the last episode and I am curious to see how they conclude this series.

Great episode!!!
Dec 16, 2013 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
Haha Frey's comment about bestiality made me laugh.
"Riviera, there's nothing to be afraid of...I think" XD!!

Final episode next week. I really hope they don't end it with a cliffhanger. At least some kind of conclusion while waiting for a second season.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 16, 2013 5:57 PM

Jul 2010
I lol'd at Cherubin "No No".

Btw, what the hell, that Butler can't be so OP.
He fucking teleports away.

Next episode is gonna be the last one then.
Dec 16, 2013 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
I have no idea how Char even managed to become one of the top students with that clumsy Sigmund of hers...doesn't really make any sense.

Hope they can finish this arc by the last episode, beat that annoying butler and take that little kid to jail for having a machine doll or w/e. Would make for a satisfying ending.
Dec 16, 2013 6:10 PM

Jul 2013
so that stupid Butler IS the Machine Doll??? maaaaaan... hope this gets a good ending...
Dec 16, 2013 6:37 PM

Jul 2013
lol at Frey's comments about beastiality
Cocky 4 eyes prick with his hands behind his back most of the battle
SOMEONE DESTROY HIM ALREADY.
Yaya getting her ass whooped quite a bit this ep :o
Hoping for a good ending.
SandyBoiDec 17, 2013 12:40 AM
Dec 16, 2013 6:43 PM

Mar 2012
"I'm a benevolent and tolerant guy, but there are three things I simply can't stand. People who order me around, people who oppose me, and... the end of this show."
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 16, 2013 8:12 PM

Mar 2012
Anyone else getting Sisters Arc vibes when Raishin confronted Char? Just me?

Anyways, good episode. Can't believe the season's almost over...
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Dec 16, 2013 8:58 PM

Mar 2013
Yaya <3
lol dat fcking four eyes is too strong >.<
Dec 17, 2013 12:39 AM

May 2013
Well, unless they manage to pull off a good conclusion to this series somehow, I'd expect at least a few concluding specials if not a second season. Been a good 11 episodes so far so I'm excited to see the last.

Akanezora said:
Btw, what the hell, that Butler can't be so OP.
He fucking teleports away.

Feels like I'm watching Dragon Ball Z when I see him fighting.
Insert philosophical quote or exceptional picture here.
Dec 17, 2013 2:37 AM

Apr 2013
drama_menck said:

a última luta da temporada se aproxima
como vencer uma 'machine doll'?

Também estou ansiosa por isso, se o anime terminar mal lerei o mangá.

Maybe Is there some sealed power
Both speech and little fighting, normal.
The hospital now turn the house Raishin's.
Dec 17, 2013 3:23 AM
Jan 2013
That butler is really bad ass.
Dec 17, 2013 3:39 AM
Feb 2009
wow 1 more ep wtf :/
Dec 17, 2013 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
Dat butler, so OP...

But raishin got the most powerful and perverted automaton ever created... Yaya.

Frey, as expected is as cute as always... But henri too :D

Dem last episode next week... I'll be missing yaya, maybe they'll have a sequel because raishin's still not finished with his business with Magnus. I hope there is one.
Dec 17, 2013 6:48 AM

Oct 2013
KaitonPT said:
OP butler ✓
Awesome battles ✓
Raishin in the hospital ✓
Perverted jokes ✓
Wait i´m missing something... Ah ah Yaya´s jealously and cute moments -_- (i guess they´re reserved for the ending).

Seriously, i can´t wait for the last episode!

I missed yaya jealously too.

Ah our unbreakable Butler. But he's kinda cool.

Cherubim was really cute too abd an embarrassed loki.

I think probably magnus doll gonna shows up.
Dec 17, 2013 7:36 AM

Apr 2007
I must be the only one, but I'm sort of lost. The pace of what's going on picked up tremendously in the last four episodes and I feel I was left in the dust. It really feels like they're having to squeeze in too much plot in just what is left.

I thought Raishin is supposed to be near death but he appears to take having his ass kicked easy enough over and over. I don't follow what's going on with Shouko. And since when is murdering someone (or attempting to murder someone and messing it up repeatedly) simply an accepted thing to do? Also I don't know what's going on with Char and the woman who transforms into looking like Char.

So many more questions... I already wish this was a 24 episode series. Would reading the manga help at all?
Dec 17, 2013 10:49 AM

Aug 2012
I don't follow what's going on here any more. They just abandoned the plot that revolved around the main protagonist, Raishin. The writers just turned him into another tool to solve other people's problems without developing his character or going into his motivations. I don't like when writers do that.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 17, 2013 2:23 PM
Feb 2013
XJ9 said:
I must be the only one, but I'm sort of lost. The pace of what's going on picked up tremendously in the last four episodes and I feel I was left in the dust. It really feels like they're having to squeeze in too much plot in just what is left.

I thought Raishin is supposed to be near death but he appears to take having his ass kicked easy enough over and over. I don't follow what's going on with Shouko. And since when is murdering someone (or attempting to murder someone and messing it up repeatedly) simply an accepted thing to do? Also I don't know what's going on with Char and the woman who transforms into looking like Char.

So many more questions... I already wish this was a 24 episode series. Would reading the manga help at all?

Ok here's what's going on more or less. Raishin is tenacious as hell and yes, he is still pretty beat up from his previous fight, hence why the doctor tried to stop him earlier. Shouko is upset because Raishin is literally risking his life for people he shouldn't even be involved with (Charl ad Henri), hence the slap and telling him she doesn't want to see him again. Charl has not yet been caught by the academy personal for attempted murder of the headmaster BECAUSE she has been using a spell disguise (the girl with the glasses). Charl is being blackmailed into trying to kill the headmaster by the blue haired kid by using her little sister Henri against her (Henri tries to kill herself so she isn't a burden to her sister but is stopped usually by Sin the butler doll).

And to recap the point..the girl with the glasses is Charl using a spell disguise...NOT someone disguising themselves as Charl. And while attempted murder is not accepted if it gets out that shes being blackmailed, and if enough people of authority vouch for her, Charl might be able to escape retribution (considering she has as of yet failed to kill the headmaster)
Dec 17, 2013 3:34 PM

Oct 2011
OMG dat butler is OP. Raishin need to team up with Loki and Henri in order to defeat this guy. Last episode next week NOOOOO! What about Magnus????
Dec 17, 2013 6:31 PM

Oct 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
OMG dat butler is OP. Raishin need to team up with Loki and Henri in order to defeat this guy. Last episode next week NOOOOO! What about Magnus????

we all wish a second season to see more of this:P if the dvd sell well, we could get one i hope:)

nice episode, this sow is easily in my top 3 animes of this fall, really liked it
Dec 18, 2013 4:56 AM

Oct 2013
Yaya getting beat up by that butler was painful to watch. Raishin needs a power-up if he really wants to fight that butler. The episode itself was ok, i guess i was expecting a bit too much.
On the bright side, Frey is always so cute!
Dec 18, 2013 8:46 AM

Oct 2007
jose21 said:
Rcd said:
niaxato said:

Not sure about that. Sure he is on the ground most of the time, but in contrast with other puppeteers of the series he is basically the only one who fights along Yaya againts other automatons, while other puppeteers only give orders to their automatons and barely even fight. His only defect from what I understand is that his magic is weak, and that's why even if Yaya is the best automaton he can't control her properly.

Yea he fights along side YaYa but not always and almost ALWAYS someone has to come save their sorry ass or he loses or they stop fighting for whatever reason . I remember the first chapter of the manga where Raishin said : " I may have the second worst scores in the school but i have never lost a fight " or something like that .... even tho i dont think he won even half the time at best .
Also im so fricking confused about his way of fighting , sending ?!Flares?! into his doll to power her up but yet its like she's always the same in speed or the same in power and the same getting tossed around and failing to protect Raishin .

That should be enough ranting about general stuff not to get to this episode in particular .

I had no fricking idea what was going on ...he gets his ass handed to him again , normal already for him , goes to find his dollmaker and she bitchslaps him for dunno what reason and for dunno what reason he seems more confident ? :S This show is beginning to look weird , thank god only 1 episode left .
Dec 18, 2013 5:55 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode. The butler was annoying.
Dec 18, 2013 11:24 PM

Apr 2013
And this episode is all about that butler ROFL stomping everyone.
Dec 18, 2013 11:46 PM

Nov 2012
DarknessAngel said:
jose21 said:
Rcd said:
niaxato said:

Yea he fights along side YaYa but not always and almost ALWAYS someone has to come save their sorry ass or he loses or they stop fighting for whatever reason . I remember the first chapter of the manga where Raishin said : " I may have the second worst scores in the school but i have never lost a fight " or something like that .... even tho i dont think he won even half the time at best .
Also im so fricking confused about his way of fighting , sending ?!Flares?! into his doll to power her up but yet its like she's always the same in speed or the same in power and the same getting tossed around and failing to protect Raishin .

That should be enough ranting about general stuff not to get to this episode in particular .

I had no fricking idea what was going on ...he gets his ass handed to him again , normal already for him , goes to find his dollmaker and she bitchslaps him for dunno what reason and for dunno what reason he seems more confident ? :S This show is beginning to look weird , thank god only 1 episode left .

All I am saying is that I haven't seen that many puppeteers fighting automatons themselves (with their onw hands and not just using their automatons), which actually make him a bit cool in comparison with other puppeteers. Loki is the only one I've seen doing the same and he end up just like him in the hospital. You got to admit he has balls.
Dec 19, 2013 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
So it seems this series is going to end by this arc. Probably season 2, or so it seems?

And that butler is so OP as fuck.

Dec 19, 2013 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
Man the butler sure likes stomping everyone!
Dec 19, 2013 4:58 PM
Dec 2013
am i the only one who thinks the butler's cool?
wanna know what shouko will do about raishin...
yaya too much kawaiiiiii
Dec 20, 2013 1:07 AM

Mar 2013
I'm just gonna come right out with it. I'd say that was the best episode since the 1st one. This anime has been incredibly consistant, by going on a scale of 1-5 I have only voted below a 4 once and that was only a 3. Machine Doll really has kept me interested through out this entire season and this whole arc is making me want another season sooner than later, especially with the fact that they've been blatantly teasing us with the possibility of one in the dialogue. Really hate that next week is the final episode of the season and will force us to play the waiting game to see if a 2nd season does in fact happen.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.