Forum Settings
Forums

WOW...India has just BANNED Homosexuality....Gays can be sentenced for 10 years!

New
Dec 12, 2013 8:59 PM

Jun 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/india-criminalizes-homosexuality-001934559.html

^Unreal.

India already has an ABYSMAL record with letting rapists go free, and now they have just BANNED Homosexuality and gays can now be sentenced for 10 years in prison.

I'm at a lost for words, I really am.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2013 9:02 PM
Jul 2012
Damn that is some crazy shit!
Dec 12, 2013 9:07 PM

Nov 2008
More tyrants in need of dying.

People should stop supporting them, they are oppressing their own people for no good reason.

Dec 12, 2013 9:15 PM

Feb 2010
Is it a bad thing I don't feel disgusted by shit like this anymore? Is it like, a desensitization to stupidity?
Dec 12, 2013 9:16 PM

Jul 2011
The way they went back and reinstated something like that is a bit bizarre to me. I don't know much about the original 2009 ruling that deemed it unconstitutional, but you think that after four years they would have progressed, not regressed. I wonder what the logic or reasoning was behind their decision to bring it back.
Dec 12, 2013 9:42 PM

Jul 2013
i didn't read the article but this isn't surprising at all. you gotta realize that india is a conservative country with customs and values different from the west's. there are muslims and hindus everywhere who genuinely believe that homosexuality is a sin and that people who are gay will bring shame and misfortune to their families. in india, it's all about upholding family values, traditions and honor.

even if someone were gay, that person would never come out regardless of whether or not homosexuality was banned because if the public found out, they'd come out with bats in hand and pummel the person. the cops would look the other way.

this homosexuality ban instills fear in people. coming out of the closet in india is like a death sentence to them and their families.

i'm not saying that homosexuality should be banned. people should be allowed to be themselves and feel comfortable with who they are. however, in india, most people are homophobic and the consequences of being gay are catastrophic. so i think if people want to live and and want their families to stay safe, this is basically a reality check. india isn't like the west at all
Dec 12, 2013 9:45 PM

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:

People should stop supporting them, they are oppressing their own people for no good reason.

*face palms* You do know India is the worlds largest Democracy, right?
Dec 12, 2013 9:49 PM

Nov 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
Hoppy said:

You don't need a dictatorship or monarchy to have tyrants, only people who are willing to oppress others for no good reason or just to keep their seat.

Dec 12, 2013 9:51 PM

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
RedArmyShogun said:
Hoppy said:

You don't need a dictatorship or monarchy to have tyrants, only people who are willing to oppress others for no good reason or just to keep their seat.

Minus its a popular elected seat at the hands of the worlds 2nd most populated nation?

What are you going to do, load up the B-52's and Teach the whole of india about NATO?

Oh sorry I mean FREEDOM!
Dec 12, 2013 9:54 PM

Feb 2010
You really don't need a dictatorship or anything of the sort to screw people over though. Just look at the United States.
Dec 12, 2013 9:58 PM

Jun 2007
I don't think it's right to pretend it's right or wrong just because it's something we were born and trained to believe is immoral for the government to do. Saying the government is terrible and 'needs to die' for this is being the same way they are acting about homos. It's not like they are committing genocide by saying you can't get caught being gay, it's not like fucking or making out are necessary for the human body to survive and there is no basic global human right about 'you can suck dicks if you like them as a man' because that'd be stupid. They are doing nothing wrong here aside upsetting your personal moral views of how the world should be.

Don't go all social justice warrior about fucking everything, especially when it's in a country you aren't even a part of. People seem to forget that the right to many freedoms - including being gay (acting on that sexuality, rather), religion, etc, are all things dictated by a few countries. They are not human rights. Claiming a government is tyrannical because homosexuality is banned is essentially saying that America and Europe are the only ones allowed to decide things for the human race and all must follow their hamburger and tea overlords.

I don't agree with it, but it doesn't make it some sort of objectively morally wrong, stupid, or evil decision. It just means I disagree with it.
TallonKarrde23Dec 12, 2013 10:14 PM
Dec 12, 2013 10:02 PM

Sep 2012
Akito_Kinomoto said:
Is it a bad thing I don't feel disgusted by shit like this anymore? Is it like, a desensitization to stupidity?
Nope. Better it be that way than be disgusted all the time.

Im the same way. Not surprised in the slightest.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Dec 12, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2012
States' rights is a lovely thing til it goes full retard

shit for some reason i thought it said Indiana lmfao

Oh India no surprise there. Just a different culture. I'm sure Hindus and Muslims all think homosexuality is a sin. Hell they treat their women like shit
zzzeallyDec 12, 2013 10:20 PM

Dec 12, 2013 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
This is ridiculous....
Dec 12, 2013 10:21 PM

Jan 2013
Zeally said:
States' rights is a lovely thing til it goes full retard

Emotions have no place in goverance.

Those of you disgusted with this, what do we do? Bomb India just so a few people can bang in public, in a region the clearly does not agree with it? Change the government, force what you see is right down their throats?

When does the killing stop, and if force, sanctions, and trickery is the only way you can get your way globally, how can you in good..a word I find America and Europe has forgotten, conscience, call yourselves the leaders of freedom and world peace? Oh yes We must be Tolerant, except to those we deem intolerant. Or those who will not water down ones views who won't sell resources to us, and who won't buy our products.

This is the greatest blunder and threat of democratic government, the people often do not know what to think day to day, yet decide policy by whoever screams the loudest in the room.
Dec 12, 2013 10:44 PM

Jun 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
Those of you disgusted with this, what do we do?

I'm not sure there is much outsiders can do.

The Indian people will have to rise up to their government and demand change.

Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of Indians are religious and do in fact believe that homosexuality is a sin and evil and blah, blah, blah...

I feel for any homosexuals in India.

Maybe the west can grant them asylum....that's something they can do I guess.
Dec 12, 2013 10:49 PM

Sep 2012
I don't agree with this decision, but you have to respect the decisions that other countries make. There's nothing you can do about it. I hope the Indians protest and gain a more favorable law for the gays.
Dec 12, 2013 10:51 PM

Jun 2007
JustALEX said:

Asylum to people for being gay? No, that would be just fucking retarded. Can they move to another country to get away from the law? Sure, like anyone else. Which, essentially, is just fucking being granted asylum anyway.
TallonKarrde23Dec 12, 2013 10:55 PM
Dec 12, 2013 10:53 PM

Jan 2009
i bet its religion again because for example christianity is always saying homosexuality is a sin
Dec 12, 2013 10:55 PM

Aug 2008
j0x said:
i bet its religion again because for example christianity is always saying homosexuality is a sin

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. That is correct.

However...

The US Government cannot do crap about it.

As for India... well... it's India. We'll see if the ban results in any kind of social backlash. On top of that, it's as if the country needs to encourage more child birth.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Dec 12, 2013 10:58 PM

Jun 2008
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

Asylum to people for being gay? No, that would be just fucking retarded. Can they move to another country to get away from the law? Sure, like anyone else. Which, essentially, is just fucking being granted asylum anyway.

You make it sound like moving to another country on someone's accord is simple and easy....especially when you live in a third world country and are very poor.

Asylum for being gay would definitely be a rare thing....but it wouldn't be the first time!

http://www.dw.de/european-court-rules-homosexuals-can-seek-asylum-in-eu/a-17211618

^So, NO! it's not "Fucking retarded".
Dec 12, 2013 11:01 PM

Apr 2012
The BJP (pro Hindu right wing party) are in power and they are anti-secular. Hell they even destroyed a Mosque because they claim it was historically a sacred Hindu site. Can't wait to see what else they do next :D

Dec 12, 2013 11:01 PM

Jun 2007
JustALEX said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

You make it sound like moving to another country on someone's accord is simple and easy....especially when you live in a third world country and are very poor.

Asylum for being gay would definitely be a rare thing....but it wouldn't be the first time!

http://www.dw.de/european-court-rules-homosexuals-can-seek-asylum-in-eu/a-17211618

"It can happen, that makes it not retarded"

I hope you aren't fucking serious right now.

Being gay is something you can easily avoid acting on, they should be given nothing for it, let alone asylum in another country. Gay and in India? Okay, don't fuck dudes or at least don't get caught. PROBLEM SOLVED. This is not like they are sending out queer hunting parties to kill any gays they can find.

You can live perfectly fine without having romantic relationships.
Dec 12, 2013 11:04 PM

Jun 2008
Why is it retarded?

These people's lives are in danger.

The whole point of Asylum is to give protection to political refugees.

If any gay person from India were in fear that their lives were in danger and wanted to leave the country immediately, they would seek asylum from a country who could grant it, thus saving their life.

How is that retarded?

TallonKarrde23 said:
Being gay is something you can easily avoid acting on, they should be given nothing for it, let alone asylum in another country. Gay and in India? Okay, don't fuck dudes or at least don't get caught. PROBLEM SOLVED. This is not like they are sending out queer hunting parties to kill any gays they can find.

LOL, so goodbye trying to have a romantic relationship which almost EVERY SINGLE HUMAN on this planet strives for?

yeah, excellent point....
Dec 12, 2013 11:06 PM

Apr 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

"It can happen, that makes it not retarded"

I hope you aren't fucking serious right now.

DID SOMEONE SAY QUEER HUNTING?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/occupy-paedophilia-hunting-gays-russia_n_3875223.html

Dec 12, 2013 11:07 PM

Dec 2009
I wonder what happened there for them to come to such a decision/law?
Dec 12, 2013 11:07 PM

Jun 2007
JustALEX said:

EVERY SINGLE HUMAN on this planet strives for

And yet again, you're projecting your personal life views, goals, and morals onto others. Not everyone 'strives for romantic relationships' at all, let alone as their purpose for living.

But please, keep telling me what 'every single human' or 'almost' every single human is doing with their lives and why they are doing it. Clearly you know the vast majority of humanity on a very personal level. Sorry, but tacking on 'almost' doesn't make what you said any less of a hilariously generalization based on your own views of existence and the life you were taught to want.

Which goes back to my original point. Who is to say that banning homosexuality is wrong? You certainly aren't, especially not when it's happening in India - a place you have no fucking relation to whatsoever. But, yet again, you know everyone, everything, their goals in life, what they strive for and so on, so of course you also know what is right and wrong for all humans. No surprise.

You like posting hilariously irrelevant 'controversial' news all the time, yet somehow you always miss the fact you're just as bad as Fox news about every topic you start.
TallonKarrde23Dec 12, 2013 11:12 PM
Dec 12, 2013 11:10 PM

Apr 2012
waalex11 said:
I wonder what happened there for them to come to such a decision/law?

India is struggling with secularism. The BJP is anti-secular. The BJP has many seats in Congress pushing out the influence of secular progressives. India is also a highly religious country.

That is all you need to know

Dec 12, 2013 11:13 PM

Feb 2010
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

And yet again, you're projecting your personal life views, goals, and morals onto others.

I don't know about asylum or civil rights but isn't that what the Indian government is doing?
Dec 12, 2013 11:13 PM

Jun 2008
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

And yet again, you're projecting your personal life views, goals, and morals onto others. Not everyone 'strives for romantic relationships' at all, let alone as their purpose for living.

But please, keep telling me what 'every single human' or 'almost' every single human is doing with their lives and why they are doing it. Clearly you know the vast majority of humanity on a very personal level. Sorry, but tacking on 'almost' doesn't make what you said any less of a hilariously generalization based on your own views of existence and the life you were taught to want.

Which goes back to my original point. Who is to say that banning homosexuality is wrong? You certainly aren't, especially not when it's happening in India.

Humans all over the world strive to have a companion, to not be alone and to share their love with someone that will love them back.

Sure, maybe not EVERYONE, but the majority of them...

This is one of the essential NEEDS of human beings.

Have you ever heard of "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs"

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg

You will see that "Love/belonging" is one of the needs almost every human wants to actualize.

This is basic Human psychology.
Dec 12, 2013 11:14 PM

Jun 2007
Akito_Kinomoto said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

And yet again, you're projecting your personal life views, goals, and morals onto others.

I don't know about asylum or civil rights but isn't that what the Indian government is doing?

All actions of any government can technically be said to be doing that, sure.

I'm ignoring the above because it's more bullshit. Sorry, Alex, but until you can prove for a fact that at least 51% of all humanity strives for it - with factual data backing that up - I won't accept that as a valid argument. Humans are not so fucking simple that they all live like you and your romance novels.

Mazlow's hierarchy is called a THEORY for a reason. I asked for proof - not "some guy thinks it might be this way" because that's as valid as proof as you saying it.
TallonKarrde23Dec 12, 2013 11:18 PM
Dec 12, 2013 11:15 PM

Jan 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

Which goes back to my original point. Who is to say that banning homosexuality is wrong? You certainly aren't, especially not when it's happening in India - a place you have no fucking relation to whatsoever. But, yet again, you know everyone, everything, and you also know what is right and wrong for all humans. So of course you also know their goals. No surprise.

I agree with Alex. MOST people DO strive for romantic relationships, it's a fucking fact.

And banning homosexuality IS wrong. I'm not homosexual but I do believe that being homosexual is NOT a choice. I don't have a choice being straight, so why should homosexuals have a choice being gay?

It doesn't matter where it is happening; if it's wrong, it's wrong.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2013 11:17 PM

Sep 2012
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

Which goes back to my original point. Who is to say that banning homosexuality is wrong? You certainly aren't, especially not when it's happening in India - a place you have no fucking relation to whatsoever. But, yet again, you know everyone, everything, and you also know what is right and wrong for all humans. So of course you also know their goals. No surprise.

I agree with Alex. MOST people DO strive for romantic relationships, it's a fucking fact.

And banning homosexuality IS wrong. I'm not homosexual but I do believe that being homosexual is NOT a choice. I don't have a choice being straight, so why should homosexuals have a choice being gay?

You cannot determine it is wrong based on your opinion. You can say you BELIEVE it is wrong.

And the most people strive for romantic relationships is not a "fucking" fact, it's a generalization.
Dec 12, 2013 11:18 PM
Mar 2013
Zeally said:
The BJP (pro Hindu right wing party) are in power and they are anti-secular. Hell they even destroyed a Mosque because they claim it was historically a sacred Hindu site. Can't wait to see what else they do next :D

Um no. They aren't in power yet. Yes, they are in power in multiple states but not in the central government. Frankly, even if the BJP does form the government (or the coalition), it can't do jack about anything. If you need to place the blame though, blame the RSS (Hindutva outfit), all the Christian and Muslim lobbies and other random idiots who push for absolutely retarded ideas.

(Also, the right-wing in India is not equivalent to the right-wing in the United States. They're quite different.)

I should also add that India is not as fervently religious as you make it out to be. Yes, there are a lot of Hindus there but the average person on the street in India probably cares less about religion than your average American.
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

Dec 12, 2013 11:19 PM

Jun 2007
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

You're right, man. Whatever you personally feel is wrong IS wrong and what's right IS right, just like how the Indian government believes being a faggot is wrong - so that means it MUST be wrong, right? After all they believe it is, just like you believe it's not...so wouldn't that mean it's factually wrong to be gay? If what you believe personally is wrong is factually wrong, would that not apply to all people's beliefs as well?

Oops, it does, and that's why - to break my sarcasm for a moment - nobody can say what is truly right or wrong. But of course, you should push your own beliefs onto the world because when YOU DO IT it's OKAY but when someone ELSE does the same for something you're AGAINST then it's BAD EVIL WRONNNGGG.

And nice 'fact'. I wasn't aware blatant generalizations based on nothing but assumptions are facts now.
TallonKarrde23Dec 12, 2013 11:22 PM
Dec 12, 2013 11:21 PM

Jun 2008
Reverb_Shock said:
And the most people strive for romantic relationships is not a "fucking" fact, it's a generalization.

Actually it's part of human psychology and it has been researched for MANY years:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margaret-paul-phd/relationship-advice_b_1947837.html
Dec 12, 2013 11:21 PM
Mar 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:
just like how the Indian government believes being a faggot is wrong

Just a word on that. The government hasn't deemed homosexuality to be illegal. Yet.

This is actually a ruling from the Supreme Court and it can't do much unless the parliament decides to pass a legislation on the issue.
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

Dec 12, 2013 11:25 PM

Jun 2007
Dunois said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
just like how the Indian government believes being a faggot is wrong

Just a word on that. The government hasn't deemed homosexuality to be illegal. Yet.

This is actually a ruling from the Supreme Court and it can't do much unless the parliament decides to pass a legislation on the issue.

That's more of a word on the entire thread (the title is "India has just BANNED homosexuality"), but thanks for clarifying the actual situation. We're kind of off in another discussion at this point, though, or at least I am.
Dec 12, 2013 11:26 PM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:
Reverb_Shock said:

Actually it's part of human psychology and it has been researched for MANY years:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margaret-paul-phd/relationship-advice_b_1947837.html
You cannot tell me for certain that 4 billion people, a majority (most), strive for romantic relationships. You can assume that, and generalize based on psychological analysis. Theses studies did not cover every individual on the plant. Therefore, saying most people strive for it is not a fact. You cannot prove it. But it's also not so much an opinion either, so I went with generalization. That's the way I see it, but it's not a big deal anyway.
Dec 12, 2013 11:27 PM

Jan 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

You're right, man. Whatever you personally feel is wrong IS wrong and what's right IS right, just like how the Indian government believes being a faggot is wrong - so that means it MUST be wrong, right? After all they believe it is, just like you believe it's not...so wouldn't that mean it's factually wrong to be gay? If what you believe personally is wrong is factually wrong, would that not apply to all people's beliefs as well?

Oops, it does, and that's why - to break my sarcasm for a moment - nobody can say what is truly right or wrong. But of course, you should push your own beliefs onto the world because when YOU DO IT it's OKAY but when someone ELSE does the same for something you're AGAINST then it's BAD EVIL WRONNNGGG.

And nice 'fact'. I wasn't aware blatant generalizations based on nothing but assumptions are facts now.

So it's wrong to be something that you can't control nowadays? Is it wrong to be black? Wrong to be Mexican? Wrong to be white? Wrong to be female? I thought the world was past this. It shouldn't be wrong to be anything you CAN'T CONTROL.

And it's not a generalization based on assumptions... do some research
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2013 11:30 PM

Jun 2008
Reverb_Shock said:
JustALEX said:
Reverb_Shock said:

You cannot tell me for certain that 4 billion people, a majority (most), strive for romantic relationships. You can assume that, and generalize based on psychological analysis. Theses studies did not cover every individual on the plant. Therefore, saying most people strive for it is not a fact. You cannot prove it. But it's also not so much an opinion either, so I went with generalization. That's the way I see it, but it's not a big deal anyway.

You don't have to do research on every human on the planet to find out what the human species as a whole is like at the psychology level.

Again, it's not like I'm saying something that is new, this has been researched for many many years.

Humans strive for love, to belong, to feel safe..... a lot of them get this through romantic relationships, how can you tell me that's a generalization?

That's human psychology 101
Dec 12, 2013 11:31 PM

Sep 2012
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

So it's wrong to be something that you can't control nowadays? Is it wrong to be black? Wrong to be Mexican? Wrong to be white? Wrong to be female? I thought the world was past this. It shouldn't be wrong to be anything you CAN'T CONTROL.

What the fuck? When was it decided you can't control being gay? You're biologically wired to make babies and go for the opposite sex. Gay people choose to deny their genetic duty and mate with the same sex. They can choose at any time to become straight, they just don't want to.
Dec 12, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2007
SharifEbeefE said:

1. Is it POSSIBLY wrong to be any of those things? Sure. There's nothing proving it's not. It's all opinion, it's all personal morals. We are taught nothing is wrong with something out of our hands, I agree with that - however it is not a fact.

Also, being gay - while I'm not going to get into if it's a choice or not - is something you can control if you ACT ON or not. You do NOT have control over showing or acting on being black or mexican, everyone sees that when they see you. They do not see 'gay'. You can't compare race, gender, etc to sexuality.

2. You might want to do some research of your own, because you're fucking wrong. Otherwise, feel free to show me the factual data showing that the human race lives for romantic relationships. Not a theory, not a person claiming it, but actual proven factual data on the majority of mankind showing that it is indeed the case.
Dec 12, 2013 11:34 PM

Jun 2008
Reverb_Shock said:
What the fuck? When was it decided you can't control being gay? You're biologically wired to make babies and go for the opposite sex. Gay people choose to deny their genetic duty and mate with the same sex. They can choose at any time to become straight, they just don't want to.

Can you control being straight?

In other words, can you become gay....just like that, at the flip of a switch?
Dec 12, 2013 11:35 PM

Sep 2012
http://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Generalize%20%28generalizability%29

This applies in this context Alex. It should explain what I mean.
Dec 12, 2013 11:36 PM

Feb 2010
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
SharifEbeefE said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:

I think the article reads they would prosecute anyone who's engaged in same-sex carnal acts, not just being homosexual. Of course, even if they couldn't find any proof Ben rolled in the sack with Chris, witch hunts aren't too far-fetched an idea.
Dec 12, 2013 11:36 PM

Apr 2012
Dunois said:
Zeally said:

I should also add that India is not as fervently religious as you make it out to be. Yes, there are a lot of Hindus there but the average person on the street in India probably cares less about religion than your average American.

I find this hard to believe because of the amount of sectarian violence between Muslims and Hindus.

Dec 12, 2013 11:37 PM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:
Reverb_Shock said:

If I choose to become gay, I can. I didn't say they have to like it. No one is born gay. That makes no sense biologically considering animal instincts.
Dec 12, 2013 11:39 PM

Jun 2008
Reverb_Shock said:
JustALEX said:
Reverb_Shock said:

If I choose to become gay, I can. I didn't say they have to like it. No one is born gay. That makes no sense biologically considering animal instincts.

You do know that there are over 1,500 animal species that practice homosexuality, right?

This isn't something exclusive to humans.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx
Dec 12, 2013 11:40 PM

Jan 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:
SharifEbeefE said:

1. Is it POSSIBLY wrong to be any of those things? Sure. There's nothing proving it's not. It's all opinion, it's all personal morals. We are taught nothing is wrong with something out of our hands, I agree with that - however it is not a fact.

Also, being gay - while I'm not going to get into if it's a choice or not - is something you can control if you ACT ON or not. You do NOT have control over showing or acting on being black or mexican, everyone sees that when they see you. They do not see 'gay'. You can't compare race, gender, etc to sexuality.

2. You might want to do some research of your own, because you're fucking wrong. Otherwise, feel free to show me the factual data showing that the human race lives for romantic relationships. Not a theory, not a person claiming it, but actual proven factual data on the majority of mankind showing that it is indeed the case.

So what if being straight was "wrong" in the current world we live in. I'm assuming that you are straight, and by YOUR logic, you could ACT on it and turn gay. Correct? Probably fucking not. That is exactly what you are trying to say.

And it is near impossible to prove to you MOST humans strive for romantic relationships, you realize this. It's not possible to gain factual evidence; this is not math or science.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.