Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Dec 10, 2013 11:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
So... I've really been into Nozoki Ana, what a master piece... now that it's finished, I have nothing to read... any thoughts on the ending? will there really be a sequel?
 
#2
Dec 11, 2013 12:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 399
You could try Nozomi x Kimio. Both of them are by the same guy.
 
#3
Dec 11, 2013 12:12 AM
DB Administrator
Summer☆Time

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18019
 
#4
Dec 11, 2013 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 4318
A_Fat_Man said:
You could try Nozomi x Kimio. Both of them are by the same guy.


This.

IMO, Nozomi > Emiru, but that's just me
 
#5
Dec 11, 2013 3:25 AM
 
#6
Dec 11, 2013 6:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 228
IvanxMasterx said:
So... I've really been into Nozoki Ana, what a master piece... now that it's finished, I have nothing to read... any thoughts on the ending? will there really be a sequel?


I think they were joking.

Basically move on with our liives. Read Zozomi x Kimio. If you are looking for other manga, I would suggest Toshiue no Hito and Unbalance X Unbalance both have moving stories. After that it's a freakin' crap shoot. Depends on what you like.
 
#7
Dec 11, 2013 1:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
A_Fat_Man said:
You could try Nozomi x Kimio. Both of them are by the same guy.

Yhea, Im reading that at the moment, not much to read tough since its not completely translated >.<. Thanks for the recommendation tough :D
 
#8
Dec 11, 2013 1:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
tsudecimo said:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/18992/Sakuranbo_Syndrome:_Cupid_no_Itazura_II

Yhea, Im also up to date with Sakuranbo Syndrome, and Kono S o, Mi yo! (which I f**** loved, and hope they translate all of it)
 
#9
Dec 11, 2013 1:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
RightSaidFred said:
IvanxMasterx said:
So... I've really been into Nozoki Ana, what a master piece... now that it's finished, I have nothing to read... any thoughts on the ending? will there really be a sequel?


I think they were joking.

Basically move on with our liives. Read Zozomi x Kimio. If you are looking for other manga, I would suggest Toshiue no Hito and Unbalance X Unbalance both have moving stories. After that it's a freakin' crap shoot. Depends on what you like.


Yep, finished U X U, and up to date with Toshiue no Hito. But that's exactly what I'm looking for, unfortunately I think I've covered most mangas of that category :(.
 
Dec 12, 2013 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 228
IvanxMasterx said:
Yep, finished U X U, and up to date with Toshiue no Hito. But that's exactly what I'm looking for, unfortunately I think I've covered most mangas of that category :(.


Well here some others you might like:

Molester Man - ignore the title, it's a good read.
Itoshi no Kana (My Lovely Ghost KANA)
Girls Saurus DX

You really have to dig and yeah you go through alot of crap.
 
Top