Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 10, 3:58 PM

Seijatachiiii said:
I need random answers to help me make a decision- Which college should I go to for my A-Levels? Strode or Yeovil

Go with whichever one you live closest to.

Mar 10, 4:41 PM
Lost Her Way

Well, here goes.

For the past few days I have had breathing problems. I get out of breath doing anything really. Yesterday when lifting boxes at work I collapsed but didn't black out. I am now having coughing fits and a fever.

Should I be scared?

I like to think I am a rational person but I am obviously a super paranoid one. I am gonna monitor myself for a few days.

Mar 10, 9:05 PM

Alpha_Trannery said:
Well, here goes.

For the past few days I have had breathing problems. I get out of breath doing anything really. Yesterday when lifting boxes at work I collapsed but didn't black out. I am now having coughing fits and a fever.

Should I be scared?

I like to think I am a rational person but I am obviously a super paranoid one. I am gonna monitor myself for a few days.

Corona virus has a 3% fatality rate and it is usually old people. You'll be fine... I doubt you are 60+
From <---Bottom tier to top tier feet--->

Mar 10, 9:16 PM
Lost Her Way

Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Alpha_Trannery said:
Well, here goes.

Should I be scared?

Corona virus has a 3% fatality rate and it is usually old people. You'll be fine... I doubt you are 60+

True but there is concern still. Like I am not sure the 3% is accurate and I am operating under that. Kinda prepare for the worst scenario.

Likelihood I will live but there are other concerns. Like passing it to others through work or forced quarantine is something I financially cannot afford.

Stress exacerbating rationality essentially.

Mar 10, 9:17 PM

How do I get a straight girl to like me?

Mar 10, 11:49 PM
Corona Yandere

Alpha_Trannery said:
Well, here goes.

Should I be scared?

Oh no why is something always trying to kill you, Alpha? 😭

vivi_chan_ said:

Tickle her and try to kiss her. Make an excuse if she rejects you.

Mar 11, 12:55 AM

vivi_chan_ said:

The hard reality is that you should probably give up. If you're gonna be happy just being close to her platonically then you may do that. But if it's gonna hurt you further then perhaps it's for the best for you to not get too intimate. Sorry to hear that btw. I know that feeling, not a very pleasant one.

@Alpha_Trannery I don't know what to say exactly but no one would blame you for wanting to go to work still. The US's paid leave policy (lack thereof) is a fkn joke, forcing people to compromise on their health and safety of everyone. Hopefully it's not as alarming as Covid, but in the following days depending on the conditions of the symptoms you may want to notify health officials for a test. I've heard being qualified for a test is not a smooth or quick process and you may not even get to be tested, so unless with severe symptoms it may be a waste of time to apply for one. I'm sorry you have to go to through this.

Mar 11, 7:25 AM
Lost Her Way

@FlowersInTheRain lol, didn’t you know? My life is a circus of wild happenings.

@Auron_ That’s been my plan. To see if I can wait out whatever is wrong with me. The thing that makes me big scared is that coronavirus has already afflicted my town. I live in Cali so of course we would get hit.

And yeah I would get no paid sick leave. I do have enough savings to last me if worst comes to worst. But those savings can’t cover tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills if I am quarantined without my consent.

Mar 12, 11:47 AM

Ok, so is a little weird. I sometimes upload very amateurish videos on Youtube and I share them in a YT forum. There I met this guy who has a channel on his own and he is looking for someone to write his scripts. He would pay me (very little) money per script, but I will get more when the channel becomes really successful. We talked on the phone about this, but I realized that I absolutely HATE his content. All he does is clickbait videos and trashy stuff to get clicks. Basically, his videos are based on popular keywords, so all he does look for things that could possibly go viral. He knows how trashy his videos are, but he doesn't care. He even told me how he steals other people's scripts and video ideas. I honestly couldn't believe what I heard. Anyway, I told him repeatedly that this is not my style of video making, but he tried to appeal to my sense of ambition like "oh, but don't you want to have more clicks too? Isn't that why everyone makes YT videos?" I think he even tried to make me feel bad, because he told me he has ADHD and he can't focus on writing a long text and I'm the only one who showed any sign for this project. But here is the thing: even If I'd make some decent money of his channel, I don't even want to be associated with this guy, it's like making videos together with Logan Paul or something. Anyway, he wants to talk to me later this evening and I need some help, he just doesn't ease off and I don't know what to tell him. And I'd prefer not to just block him (even though that's really compelling...).
Modified by AshitaNoJonas, Mar 13, 2:31 AM

Mar 12, 12:12 PM

Well, the choice is up to you.

If you're really against his channel and his policies, I'd recommend politely declining his offer.

Mar 12, 12:13 PM

Seiya said:

If you're really against his channel and his policies, I'd recommend politely declining his offer.

I already did, but he tried to convince me for over an hour.

Mar 12, 12:14 PM

AshitaNoJonas said:
Seiya said:

I already did, but he tried to convince me for over an hour.

Well then, I'd just ignore him at this point.

Mar 12, 12:14 PM

You wouldn't want to work with dirty mongrels, would you?
The dude is trying to manipulate you into doing his bidding.
Just tell him to fuck off, mate.

Mar 12, 12:29 PM

Make your own decision. lol wtf? Do you need random strangers online to manage your YouTube channel? If I convince you for over an hour to have sex with me, are you going to change your mind because "omg an hour!!", or are you going to block me and report me to the Feds? -- Although, it's a wonder why you haven't blocked him in the first place.

It's like getting a stalker in one of those scary movies, and you open up your bedroom curtain from the second floor balcony and yell out, "Okay, you can stalk me, but just for an hour!" (wink)

And Jason's just standing there expressionless with his hockey mask.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.

Mar 12, 12:33 PM

wherever there is money there is a way. if you dislike his content, ask him to pay you more.

Mar 12, 12:37 PM

Isn't that how most Youtubers "create" their content nowadays? For example, there was an increase of minimalism-related videos, most of them has the same concept. With how much they earn, I really don't think they're practicing minimalist lifestyle on a daily basis lol. I suggest you work on building your own, err your term - amateurish videos, and terminate all contacts with him while it's still early.

The wind is.. savoring the peace it yearned for years.

Mar 12, 12:39 PM

katsucats said:
Make your own decision. lol wtf? Do you need random strangers online to manage your YouTube channel? If I convince you for over an hour to have sex with me, are you going to change your mind because "omg an hour!!", or are you going to block me and report me to the Feds? -- Although, it's a wonder why you haven't blocked him in the first place.

It's like getting a stalker in one of those scary movies, and you open up your bedroom curtain from the second floor balcony and yell out, "Okay, you can stalk me, but just for an hour!" (wink)

And Jason's just standing there expressionless with his hockey mask.

I think you misread something. He approached me to manage his videos, not vice versa. I just felt bad for him and didn't want to be impolite. He seems like a pretty pathetic guy who does everything for attention and he just wouldn't let me go. I only managed to stop the phone call because I had an appointment. Anyway, I just wrote him a huge-ass message on Discord, I hope he stops bothering me now.

Mar 12, 4:57 PM

It is called establishing proper boundaries.

You allow people to walk all over you because you are a decent empathetic person, and you mistakenly project that on to other people.

You must learn to enforce your boundaries.

If you continue to fail to enforce your boundaries you will forever be giving in to people and being manipulated easily.

The truth is, you really are better than some other people, and you must not allow them on the same level. That level is reserved for those who have earned that level.

Stop being such a pussy, and cut off that shit like a boss.

After the initial self doubts you will learn a valuable lesson.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.

Mar 12, 8:05 PM

Ask him for an exaggerated raise and if he doesn't comply just say you see no reason to partner with him, hang up and feel satisfied. If he tries to call back or insists a lot just threaten him you are going to block him. If you feel guilty, just don't.

Mar 13, 2:30 AM

The issue seems to be solved now. Thanks for your input, guys.

Mar 13, 8:51 AM

AshitaNoJonas said:
I got pretty invested. Could you give an update on how it ended? For the sake of closure?

Mar 13, 10:12 AM
Forum Moderator
Posts #9461-9473 merged from another thread

Mar 15, 5:32 PM

operationvalkyri said:
AshitaNoJonas said:
I got pretty invested. Could you give an update on how it ended? For the sake of closure?

I didn't want to call this guy again, so I just wrote him a message. I told him that I don't like clickbait videos and think his mindset is morally wrong. He told me that I'm just a dreamer and will never become popular this way (which I don't even want to), but he left me alone after that.

Mar 15, 8:07 PM

AshitaNoJonas said:
operationvalkyri said:

I didn't want to call this guy again, so I just wrote him a message. I told him that I don't like clickbait videos and think his mindset is morally wrong. He told me that I'm just a dreamer and will never become popular this way (which I don't even want to), but he left me alone after that.
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you were honest with him. Don't listen to his disses about being a dreamer. Those with principles are always more successful than those without. One just needs to work hard to be successful.

Mar 15, 8:12 PM

Alpha_Trannery said:
Well, here goes.

Should I be scared?

I hope you're doing OK. Did you get a test done?

Mar 15, 8:28 PM
Lost Her Way

operationvalkyri said:
Alpha_Trannery said:
Well, here goes.

Should I be scared?

I was refused the test. They said because of my age I am "low priority" and wouldn't give me one.

Mar 15, 8:35 PM

Alpha_Trannery said:
operationvalkyri said:

I was refused the test. They said because of my age I am "low priority" and wouldn't give me one.
What the hell? Didnt Trump say "Whoever needs test can get test,"? The bastard. This leaves you in limbo I'm sure, without the option of a sick leave. I hope you are able to take care of yourself.

Mar 15, 8:41 PM
Lost Her Way

operationvalkyri said:
Alpha_Trannery said:

What the hell? Didnt Trump say "Whoever needs test can get test,"? The bastard. This leaves you in limbo I'm sure, without the option of a sick leave. I hope you are able to take care of yourself.

Lol, good thing I don't follow politics or I would be even more disappointed. All of them are lying pedophiles anyway.

And yeah, I am trying to take care of myself. At least my co workers are taking it seriously and avoiding me like the plague. But not taking it seriously enough to cover my shifts so I need to work anyway.

Mar 15, 8:48 PM

Alpha_Trannery said:
operationvalkyri said:

Lol, good thing I don't follow politics or I would be even more disappointed. All of them are lying pedophiles anyway.

And yeah, I am trying to take care of myself. At least my co workers are taking it seriously and avoiding me like the plague. But not taking it seriously enough to cover my shifts so I need to work anyway.
Wow. It seems like the US have worse labour policies than Pakistan. Go figure. Definitely a worse response to the coronavirus than here. Anyone here can get a test done or get paid sick leave. Hang in there buddy. You've been through worse so you'll survive this. Drink plenty of fluids to flush it out.

Mar 15, 9:30 PM
Lost Her Way

operationvalkyri said:
Alpha_Trannery said:

Wow. It seems like the US have worse labour policies than Pakistan. Go figure. Definitely a worse response to the coronavirus than here. Anyone here can get a test done or get paid sick leave. Hang in there buddy. You've been through worse so you'll survive this. Drink plenty of fluids to flush it out.

Haha, thanks. I know in time everything will work out. Just gotta live through it all.

Mar 17, 11:20 AM
How do I make friends? I'm lonely and don't know how to talk to people.

Mar 17, 5:30 PM

socialhermit said:
I'm definitely not a wikihow article, so I can only give some suggestions but...

Enjoy your anime!

Mar 17, 5:49 PM
Swiggy said:
socialhermit said:
I'm definitely not a wikihow article, so I can only give some suggestions but...

thank you, that helps a lot. i'll take your advice. :)

Pages (190) « First ... « 188 189 [190]