Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 8, 4:28 AM

@white_hollow

have you tried pixiv?

deviantart and zerochan are also pretty good options for finding art.

Feb 8, 8:42 AM

@excuses i've tried deviantart and zerochan but haven't tried searching on pixiv yet. Thanks for the advice ^^)

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵃʲᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵀᵃᵇᶦᵗᵃᵇᶦ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵉ ˣ⁾

Feb 8, 10:08 AM

White_Hollow said:
@excuses i've tried deviantart and zerochan but haven't tried searching on pixiv yet. Thanks for the advice ^^)

Try alphacoders its where i look up specific wallpapers reso

Feb 8, 10:23 AM

-Lei said:
White_Hollow said:

It's only good if i'm looking for an hd resolution. But if i'm looking for a spesific series or characters it is more likely that i won't find many.

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵃʲᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵀᵃᵇᶦᵗᵃᵇᶦ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵉ ˣ⁾

Feb 8, 10:54 AM

White_Hollow said:
-Lei said:

It's only good if i'm looking for an hd resolution. But if i'm looking for a spesific series or characters it is more likely that i won't find many.
have you even try looking in it. Some of this site might help. If not best bet to lookup in pixiv

anime.reactor.cc
Wallhere

Feb 8, 11:03 AM
Silly question but important. How do you pronounce Academia from my hero academia?. My friend say it is aca-de-my. wich makes sense but I have only heard aca-dej-mina online

Feb 8, 3:52 PM

White_Hollow said:
glad I could introduce you to something new. Although I'm not too sure if you will find the character you want, you many need to do some long, hard searching.
Pixiv is different to deviantart and zerochan, there is mainly original art posted on it

@hugfal05

I always thought it was just 'a-kuh-day-me-uh'
but I know some people pronounce academia like 'a-kuh-dee-me-uh' so I think either one is fine.

Modified by Excuses, Feb 8, 4:04 PM

Feb 12, 8:30 AM

So hello everyone, I hope you are doing well

I know I am not stupid but I often do stupid things.... I still procrastinate alot... don't eat even if I am hungry and sometimes forget things from time to time.... I have time to study but still don't and have also failed exams two times,

I know I can do it ...but don't have the motivation to do so....

it feels I am losing control of my life... any suggestions what to do...

at times I just sit for hours wondering what I should do and then realize that I wasted my time and get depressed again, masturbation seems at times a solution but I know deep inside that it is not.

I think some thing is wrong with me.

It's like at times I don't have any motivation to actually try to live but then get depressed when I see others trying and achieving so much more.

any suggestions on how to keep on trying.... before I was good at hiding my emotions now I am getting those comments as to why are you like this right now

Any suggestions will help

Feb 12, 7:16 PM

Have you tried to have sex with female? If not, then do it many times.

Do you have job? If not, find one.

Do you have any goal in life? If not, thing of some.

Are you disappointed in some part of you which can be easily changed like haircut or being little too fat? If yes, change that.

俺の好きな番号は二六七八二九だ。

めぐみんを求めるのは犯罪なのだ?

Feb 13, 3:28 AM

shirakawa_megumi said:
Have you tried to have sex with female? If not, then do it many times.

Do you have job? If not, find one.

Do you have any goal in life? If not, thing of some.

Are you disappointed in some part of you which can be easily changed like haircut or being little too fat? If yes, change that.

i don't think someone who lacks motivation has the drive to do those things, speakin from personal experience >.>

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 16, 12:58 AM

Hey, everyone, I'm new to this thread but had a quick question on cosplay. I am going to a convention soon and am too lazy to make my cosplay this year. Does anyone know of a good place to buy cosplay online other than EZ Cosplay? I would love any recommendations. Thanks!

Yesterday, 2:06 PM
Local Bug Furry

How do you motivate yourself to do something?

I haven't left my bed all day and am trying to force myself to do anything really. I have been pretty fucked in the head recently and have been trying to entertain myself but can't bring myself to do anything.

How do you guys do it?

🅗🅐🅡🅓🅔🅡 🅓🅐🅓🅓🅨

Today, 3:37 AM
Sing For Me Miku

CodeBr0t said:
what should I do, she says I am not ready for an relationship and I am gonna talk to her on Saturady (its an long distance relationship so i have to drive w/ the train to her..)

So what happened in the end?

Alpha_Trans said:

I haven't left my bed all day and am trying to force myself to do anything really. I have been pretty fucked in the head recently and have been trying to entertain myself but can't bring myself to do anything.

How do you guys do it?

You just got a new place so you deserve a break anyway.
You will be motivated again when there is a sense of urgency, excitement or anticipation.

Today, 4:10 AM

FlowersInTheRain said:
CodeBr0t said:
what should I do, she says I am not ready for an relationship and I am gonna talk to her on Saturady (its an long distance relationship so i have to drive w/ the train to her..)

Alpha_Trans said:

How do you guys do it?

You will be motivated again when there is a sense of urgency, excitement or anticipation.

She broke up but i think I am slowly getting over here so its all good i guess

Today, 7:02 AM
Sing For Me Miku

CodeBr0t said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

You got another girl lined up? Also do you know why she broke up? Was it out of the blue or something that you though might happen? Do you think her reasons were sincere? Do you think she may have been messing around?

9 hours ago
Local Bug Furry

FlowersInTheRain said:
CodeBr0t said:

Alpha_Trans said:

How do you guys do it?

True, I just got very very depressed for like a week. Got out of that funk honestly faster than I thought. Just ended up having alot going on so quickly overwhelmed me.

Thanks for this reply though, it does help.

🅗🅐🅡🅓🅔🅡 🅓🅐🅓🅓🅨

4 hours ago

FlowersInTheRain said:
CodeBr0t said:

You got another girl lined up? Also do you know why she broke up? Was it out of the blue or something that you though might happen? Do you think her reasons were sincere? Do you think she may have been messing around?

honestly, i think she was just playing with me.. but idk i dont really care about her anymore and i am trying to focuse on myself now instead of other peoples well being for once so i think that helps. havent got another girl lined up yet tho haha

Pages (189) « First ... « 187 188 [189]