Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2013 12:18 AM
Aug 2013
The anime was allright..I liked the powers demonstrated like Eye laid,Eye ignite & Hide hand & also the bloodline concept shown but flaws abound~
Too little mention of Ryu-dono..we don't even get a proper intro
Kowloon King's history overlooked
Eleventh Yard concept started nicely but ended up as a waste..
All in all a 2nd season is desperately needed for this anime to keep up its credibility~
Jan 8, 2014 8:51 PM

Dec 2010
Anime really could be defined as half ass-ed story telling. At least half of the time it seems when I find an anime I really enjoy it feels like it ends before it's really over.
Jun 21, 2016 4:46 PM
Nov 2007
I felt like the story really had no actual direction and it kind of just was aimlessly wondering about. Spoilers! We gotta get into the special zone? Walks right in. We gotta stop those Kowloon children? Ok done. That lady is evil stop her? Consider her stopped, but don't worry she is ok. That guy is legendary magician but don't expect any back story. Oh yeah, that little kid is a dragon God. Don't ask how or why he is incarnated as a childpire or whatever.

They had some deep characters with amazing stories they could of told but they just threw us the cliff notes version. The ending of the first season was blahh. It built up a bit then fizzled out with no real conclusion other then no one died but we live here now. Idk how that happened but what ever.

I feel like a season 2 with a big budget could of been awesome but I think we all know why it never got one or should I say two.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Blood Brothers Episode 12 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 2, 2008

45 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 8, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Black Blood Brothers Episode 10 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 2, 2008

9 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 8, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Black Blood Brothers Episode 9 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 2, 2008

10 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 8, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Black Blood Brothers Episode 6 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 1, 2008

8 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 8, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Black Blood Brothers Episode 1 Discussion

Kayro - Feb 27, 2008

14 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 7, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.