Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 7, 2013 1:11 PM

Nov 2012
Damn Touma confessing like that was cool and all but somehow it didn't move me at all something was off. Would still like to see Touma triumph though. Her school years seem very lonely. Still, feel bad for Setsuna though.

Dec 7, 2013 1:21 PM

Oct 2012
Even though most of the episode was composed of flashbacks, I loved it. This helps us understand Touma a little more. She has know Haruki for a while before the story started, and finally now she's confessing her feelings.
She couldn't keep up the charade anymore.

Great episode!
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Dec 7, 2013 1:28 PM

Sep 2008
I feel bad for Setsuna, why creators must show her when she is sad and alone... ;(

Sorry, but Touma with her "why you haven't noticed!?" is ao stupid!
Like how Haruki could noticed when she don't act like she like him?
He aren't stupid! She just don't show it!

Sorry, but after this episode I have hope for Setsuna/Haruki!
Dec 7, 2013 1:35 PM
Feb 2013
That tear-jerk.... well, im not wrong to place this anime as my #1 romance-anime for this year. This eps's rlly hit me. that confession, that fact, that flashback. love this drama-romance.

And, its already 10th eps, 3 more eps and its done. So, im still wondering. would there be a 2nd season like 1st WA or not. well, I wish i can play the VN as the spoiler, unfortunately i dont hv a time to play it. Since im still not use with kanji, so i need to wait the English Ver but the translation isnt finish yet. >.>
Dec 7, 2013 1:36 PM

Aug 2012
The confrontation between haruki and Touma made me a bit teary. Good episode. Enjoyed the flashback how they began interacting. Only a matter time till Haruki takes ahold of his feelings for Touma and ends it with setsuna I believe..
Dec 7, 2013 1:39 PM
Aug 2012
outkastfox said:
The confrontation between haruki and Touma made me a bit teary. Good episode. Enjoyed the flashback how they began interacting. Only a matter time till Haruki takes ahold of his feelings for Touma and ends it with setsuna I believe..

Any proof o;
Well I mean, I've got a bad vibe about the HarukixSetsuna right now after watching this episode. I'd also like to mention that the cover art for WA2 is a picture of HarukixTouma for the new episodes from Animefushigi.
Dec 7, 2013 1:45 PM

Sep 2008
Cinful said:
I'd also like to mention that the cover art for WA2 is a picture of HarukixTouma for the new episodes from Animefushigi.

You mean this picture http://www.zerochan.net/911062 ?
Dec 7, 2013 1:51 PM

Dec 2011
All the feelings have exploded. Finally Kazusa told Haruki... he sure is getting on the nerves of the viewers especially me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 1:54 PM

Sep 2013
Touma finally confessed to Kitahara! When Touma said "That's not something my best friend's boyfriend should be allowed to say to me!", I was like "OMG! This is it! This is it!". And when she said "What's wrong with me liking a loser?!", I was like "Daaaaawwwwwww. :3"

I'm obviously a hardcore Touma fan so for me this episode is really good. The flashbacks are good too since we were able to see more of Touma's personality and how her relationship with Kitahara developed. When she was criticizing Kitahara's guitar playing, I lol'd at her reaction when he replied "Everybody who's never done it before says that." I was like "WTF?! Haruki, you're talking to a musical genius! Lololol." Looking forward to the next ep. I wonder if they'll come to Setsuna's party. I kinda feel bad for her because she's a nice character too. Only 3 episodes left. I think it's about time to say this, I DEMAND SEASON 2! :)
Dec 7, 2013 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. Best confession scene of the season.
Not sure why there needed to be those flashbacks
Dec 7, 2013 2:20 PM
Jul 2013
heiqi1hu said:
Laciie said:
heiqi1hu said:
I am a super Touma fan.... I hope they ended up together. I don't like scheming girl, Setsuna.

How is she scheming? If you mean scheming in the sense that she wanted Touma to confess to Haruki, then yeah, but otherwise she's giving Touma every chance she can to confess to Haruki.

You mean she knew Haruki liked touma, but still kissed him and wanted him to go out with her isn't scheming then she's really innocent or just acting innocent. As for guys, they mostly go with the flow. Setsuna is practically throwing herself at him from the start.

Although relationship is never fair, she's not fit to call Touma her best friend. That's cheating. Acting ignorant of both Touma and haruki's feelings for each other, but keep saying wanted 3 of them to be together. How cruel. Just wanted Touma to suffer each time. Touma was right in not going to the party though. Setsuna's interpretation of "best friends" is really different.

Also, she lied about the party with others, but just herself and haruki. Lying your way through is the worst way in a relationship.

Or she left early when they were with others, but meeting up Haruki elsewhere alone....Haa...

Setsuna was never honest in this relationship, except the fact that she liked Haruki.

Nevertheless, it is sad for setsuna. If haruki is with her, what she gets in the end will never be haruki real love.

i suppose you want her to act like every other anime heroine and suppress her feelings for the sake of a friend and wait until the other two got together. instead she told that friend that she will make her move and that she should make hers so that haruki himself will choose. at this point touma lied to setsuna about her feelings and threw away every chance she had. if setsuna was really scheming she wouldn't allow them to spend time at all. she also doesn't shove her relationship in touma's face. about the party she invited both of them not just haruki. touma simply skipped without prior notice. this show is one of the best romance anime i have seen, with characters that are truly likable and it came right after the despicable kimi no iru machi.
rajurashmi2000Dec 7, 2013 2:28 PM
Dec 7, 2013 3:08 PM

May 2013
Touma finally confessed. Haruki is hiding some feelings for her as well. The flashbacks completely shows that Touma began to like Haruki. But she was forced to keep her distance from him. I hope that Setsuna won't take it really hard if she and Haruki end their relationship because I know that she knows Touma has feelings for Haruki. Great episode by the way.
CreamZiDec 7, 2013 3:14 PM
Dec 7, 2013 3:29 PM

Sep 2011
Been rooting for Kazusa, but I just feel that the Setsuna-Haruki ship will be the one that will arrive to its destination.
I just feel it's gonna be a bittersweet ending, with Touma heading to Europe

On the brightside, at least it's not because he didn't choose her, but because of their situation
alec613Dec 7, 2013 3:45 PM
LastExile_613.png
Dec 7, 2013 3:30 PM
May 2013
Kazusa wanted to end things quietly but 2 things made this impossible

1) Haruki kept pestering her despite her repeated warning that Haruki should only focus on his girlfriend
2) Haruki learned about her departure prematurely from her mother
Dec 7, 2013 4:51 PM

Nov 2007
I like Touma and this really pushed towards her. I have to agree with Haruki though. It was hard for him to tell if she liked him as the guy. She tried pushing him away repeatedly, and could have just been honest with him. Which led to this whole problem to begin with.

Now though I feel for Setsuna. She's going to end up the one caught in the middle and the one left out when she wanted to keep everyone together.

Nobody has even shown up for her birthday yet.
Dec 7, 2013 4:56 PM

Jul 2013
After watching this episode I rewatched the beginning of episode 1 remembering there were a few flash forwards and it looked to me like:

All aboard the feels train. Can't wait for next week's episode!
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Dec 7, 2013 5:00 PM

Aug 2008
jawnmewn said:
After watching this episode I rewatched the beginning of episode 1 remembering there were a few flash forwards and it looked to me like:

I'm curious on why they actually spoiled the ending right from the first episode. Which is why I wonder why anyone is even curious on how this ends.
Dec 7, 2013 5:15 PM

Feb 2012
That was an intense yet somehow mildly executed episode. I am wondering, Does the source material have the same impact (for those who were able to play) or was it more intensified compared to this adaptation? Just Curious.

Looks like this is now the shitstorm that i was referring to last week. Dat Tears. Dat Touma in Tears. Dat Drama. Didn't expect her to cry like that. Both of them were even crying. I don't understand why Haruki was crying though. It was good but I was expecting a flawless scene however, the good thing is the execution was not horrible to watch. Still, was a good watch. One of the few gems in the romance genre indeed.

Anyways, Looks like Setsuna will be in pain in the next few episodes to come. I really feel bad for her since it's going for a Kasuza route I presume?

Still rooting for Touma though. But I like both of the heroines. Haruki is a total dick sometimes.
Dec 7, 2013 5:18 PM

Aug 2008
pizza_012 said:
That was an intense yet somehow mildly executed episode. I am wondering, Does the source material have the same impact (for those who were able to play) or was it more intensified compared to this adaptation? Just Curious.

Looks like this is now the shitstorm that i was referring to last week. Dat Tears. Dat Touma in Tears. Dat Drama. Didn't expect her to cry like that. Both of them were even crying. I don't understand why Haruki was crying though. It was good but I was expecting a flawless scene however, the good thing is the execution was not horrible to watch. Still, was a good watch. One of the few gems in the romance genre indeed.

Anyways, Looks like Setsuna will be in pain in the next few episodes to come. I really feel bad for her since it's going for a Kasuza route I presume?

Still rooting for Touma though. But I like both of the heroines. Haruki is a total dick sometimes.

It doesn't have the same impact because they interrupted the scene with flashbacks, which didn't happen in the VN. Basically they are making the scene a lot more melodramatic than it already is.

Haruki cries because he's just a whiny little b**** in general. Get used to it haha.
Dec 7, 2013 5:19 PM

Jul 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jawnmewn said:

I'm curious on why they actually spoiled the ending right from the first episode. Which is why I wonder why anyone is even curious on how this ends.

Most people probably don't remember that scene, since it was like 3 minutes into the start of the series. It was also very brief, like 5 seconds long. I had to rewatch it a couple of times to see what was going on.

Also, when Haruki says "Are you really the Touma Kazusa I admired?" is probably a reference to their conversation after the concert.
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Dec 7, 2013 5:26 PM

Feb 2012
hyperknees91 said:
pizza_012 said:

It doesn't have the same impact because they interrupted the scene with flashbacks, which didn't happen in the VN. Basically they are making the scene a lot more melodramatic than it already is.

Haruki cries because he's just a whiny little b**** in general. Get used to it haha.

I actually found that weird for him to cry? Lol. I was like. WTF Really Haruki. Instead of comforting Touma, He also cried like a little boy whining 'cause he lost something. He looked really Gay there. No offense.
Dec 7, 2013 5:27 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jawnmewn said:

I'm just as curious as to why they showed a spoiler of the ending in the first few minutes of the first episode. We all know the result, but how they get there is still unfolding. Another thing that bugs me is how will Haruki feel at the end of the series.

I think Closing chapter should be animated because I'd like to see what happens afterward if the VN CC gets animated and if possible Coda as well.

Dec 7, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2009
aww shiet.
best girl is back in full swing
Dec 7, 2013 5:31 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah hopefully the main problem is they have to choose an ending to animate for one of those (or just make ova's of the alternate ending). Such is the shame of visual novel adaptions.
Dec 7, 2013 5:38 PM

Feb 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Yeah hopefully the main problem is they have to choose an ending to animate for one of those (or just make ova's of the alternate ending). Such is the shame of visual novel adaptions.

Quite the irritating truth about VN's. Every route isn't given any justice to be animated. Sucks Balls.
Dec 7, 2013 5:44 PM
Oct 2011
hyperknees91 said:

If CC and Coda are adapted, the obvious choices are Setsuna True Ending or Touma True Ending.
Dec 7, 2013 5:52 PM

Aug 2008
Thanos_ said:
hyperknees91 said:

If CC and Coda are adapted, the obvious choices are Setsuna True Ending or Touma True Ending.

Well yeah but that is the question. Which route do they pick out of those two?

Or they could do the normal ending like the guy said above haha.
Dec 7, 2013 7:21 PM

Nov 2009
Joseito1875 said:
Even though most of the episode was composed of flashbacks, I loved it. This helps us understand Touma a little more. She has know Haruki for a while before the story started, and finally now she's confessing her feelings.
She couldn't keep up the charade anymore.

Great episode!

People should know to use the word flashback appropriately. Nothing can be considered as "flashback" if they contribute to the story and character development. This episode they show Touma's POV and her past which lead her to meet Haruki. By that we should all know that she was the "first girl", has deeper connections and Setsuna is the third person here.

Oh well, I like Setsuna and rooting for her, but at the same time I have sympathy for Touma as well ;_;. Such a hard feelings to chose between the two.

Anyway, things gonna get worst for Setsuna, no doubt. Damn u Haruki ...
Dec 7, 2013 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
Too much Touma but know know, some people will be happy I guess.
Dec 7, 2013 8:21 PM
Jul 2012
Well that was a rather explosive but needed confrontation for Touma and Haruki. We got to learn more about Touma and Haruki's characters as well by seeing how they interacted with each other in the past. While I feel that Touma and Haruki would have been better together rather than Setsuna, I still feel bad for her since it's her birthday and she's spending it alone instead of with her boyfriend, friend or her family.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 7, 2013 9:02 PM

Jun 2012
Aw snap.. things are clear between Touma and Haruki now
Liked seeing how Haruki and Touma met from the latter's point of view
Dec 7, 2013 9:15 PM
Apr 2013
Comparison with VN (I suppose minor spoilers)

1. In the VN we actually get a conversation with Touma-Sama, who (according to Haruki) seems nice and unlike the cold, uncaring person Kazusa described. She also words everything very cryptically, which builds up the mystery / tension that is to follow.

2. Some lines are straight from the VN PC version, some are not...(I am not quite sure if the ps3 version changed any dialogues during this part)
Anime: Kazusa rambles on about how she feels (sort of)
VN: Haruki thought he was barking up the wrong tree, so he thought he'd at least be honest (while inner dialogue implies that while he likes Setsuna it was obvious who he likes more), so he told Kazusa about him and Setsuna first (I imagine that was Haruki's attempt to get any reaction out of Kazusa) - which Kazusa accepted and gave them her blessing. He honestly thought Kazusa did not like him. THEN we have Kazusa saying the lines she say in the anime, how idiot like him shouldn't try and guess her feelings etc. Haruki asks why Kazusa never said anything, Kazusa replies she can't because it will hurt Setsuna. Further lines might be in the next ep, just to be safe

TL;DR VN gave way more details and more struggles. I can understand the need to save time throughout the rest of the anime, but HERE? one of the most important dialogue that's suppose to hit hard?

3. Angled shots throughout the episode seem off to me...Though honestly same thing happens in VN lol.

4. Bits and pieces of Snow Falls Snow Melts short story (it was a short story that tacked on the end of IC) was cut off. For example in the short story it is revealed that Kazusa keeps a notebook dedicated to Haruki - recording all his despicable (her words) acts, how he allows for a crisis to take place, solve the crisis, and make everyone trust him. It is also shown that Haruki tries to talk to Kazusa every single day - he also correctly guessed that Kazusa threw away her "future career plan survey", iirc, and prepared a new one for her (a detail omitted in anime).

5. Horrible, HORRIBLE choice of spot to cut away for the short story.

I mean, if I only watched anime this would be an ok episode...but as a VN player I wish they did it better.
Dec 7, 2013 9:42 PM
Apr 2013
@heiqi1hu I disagree with all that blame on Setsuna. I thought about using VN stuff to make my rebuttal but I'll keep it to anime-only as much as possible....

heiqi1hu said:

You mean she knew Haruki liked touma, but still kissed him and wanted him to go out with her isn't scheming then she's really innocent or just acting innocent. As for guys, they mostly go with the flow. Setsuna is practically throwing herself at him from the start.

Someone's gotta do something. Also, she confronted Kazusa who denied everything.

heiqi1hu said:

Although relationship is never fair, she's not fit to call Touma her best friend. That's cheating. Acting ignorant of both Touma and haruki's feelings for each other, but keep saying wanted 3 of them to be together. How cruel. Just wanted Touma to suffer each time. Touma was right in not going to the party though. Setsuna's interpretation of "best friends" is really different.

She's actually NOT ignorant of Kazusa's feelings. Not a thing in anime, but it is specifically mentioned in VN that Setsuna and Haruki made a deal - they'd suppress ALL public display of affection (holding hands / any physical contact) to 3 seconds or less - iirc they don't even kiss in front of anyone else.

heiqi1hu said:

Also, she lied about the party with others, but just herself and haruki. Lying your way through is the worst way in a relationship.

It's called a surprise. Possible spoiler for future episode

heiqi1hu said:

Or she left early when they were with others, but meeting up Haruki elsewhere alone....Haa...

See my earlier comment on no PDA, she's trying to make it easy on Kazusa as much as possible.

heiqi1hu said:

Setsuna was never honest in this relationship, except the fact that she liked Haruki.

Lets reviewed what you said:
P1 - Selfish, but no lies. (Unless you really want her to tell Haruki "Oh btw I think Kazusa is in love with you even though I confronted her and she denied it. So have a good life since you might forget I ever existed and go after Kazusa based on a hunch I have.")
P2-4 - Like I said she did have good intentions that actually make sense.
Dec 7, 2013 9:52 PM
Apr 2013
pizza_012 said:

I actually found that weird for him to cry? Lol. I was like. WTF Really Haruki. Instead of comforting Touma, He also cried like a little boy whining 'cause he lost something. He looked really Gay there. No offense.

Source had more details (on how they actually feel) and a better "ending" to the scene, I thought it was way more powerful.

Also, he cried because Kazusa made it sound like Kazusa never cared about him from the start, that he spent half an year chasing after someone who doesn't even view him as friends when he believe Kazusa to be one of his closest friend.
Dec 7, 2013 11:19 PM
Nov 2010
Pedot said:
Comparison with VN (I suppose minor spoilers)
5. Horrible, HORRIBLE choice of spot to cut away for the short story.

LOL nice metaphor you put there.
But I gotta admit, my first impression of this episode was that the animation was way under-budgeted. However, it got better later in the episode, so I suppose they had to decide to rush the animation of "less important" parts. Hope they gonna fix them for the BDs.
Well, the amount of FEELs I got was kinda enough to offset the first impression.
Dec 8, 2013 12:08 AM

Jun 2013
SweetKotomi said:
hyperknees91 said:
jawnmewn said:

I'm just as curious as to why they showed a spoiler of the ending in the first few minutes of the first episode. We all know the result, but how they get there is still unfolding. Another thing that bugs me is how will Haruki feel at the end of the series.

When did they show that on episode 1 ? Someone , please enlighten me ....
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 8, 2013 12:09 AM

Sep 2011
So... WTF they skipped it. I guess that would be on the next episode.

Well, there'll be more I believe on episode 12 and especially the very last part of episode 13.

Dec 8, 2013 12:15 AM

Aug 2013
I read a summary of WA2 VN and I really hope they change the ending, it will be such a disappointment if they stick to the VN. If this ending was any indication of the possible future, I can tell were all going to be crushed. Haruki x Touma <3
This anime was done was beautifully which is rare for romance/drama anime, most of them are a bunch of misunderstandings crap and you'll be lucky to get to see a kiss after muddling through 24 episodes garbage.
Dec 8, 2013 12:19 AM

Jun 2008
uyalucky said:
I read a summary of WA2 VN and I really hope they change the ending, it will be such a disappointment if they stick to the VN.

Lol which summary did you actually read?
If you read the ending summary for the Introductory Chapter that's like 20% of the whole meat of the story and it was also linear. It'd be more disappointing if they did not stick to the VN which means Changing 80% of the last part of the story.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 8, 2013 12:21 AM
Apr 2013
Riez said:

When did they show that on episode 1 ? Someone , please enlighten me ....

Ep 1, around 1:50 mark right after the on-stage performance.

It's a little different in VN. VN starts with like last 2 minutes / 30 lines of Introductory Chapter, and doesn't tell you who the girl Haruki is speaking to is. Only
Dec 8, 2013 12:22 AM

Aug 2013
kaimax said:
Lol which summary did you actually read?
If you read the ending summary for the Introductory Chapter that's like 20% of the whole meat of the story and it was also linear. It'd be more disappointing if they did not stick to the VN which means Changing 80% of the last part of the story.

Wow I feel like an idiot now lol. You are right I only read the Introductory Chapter. I didn't even realise there was another part n_n
Dec 8, 2013 1:58 AM

Jul 2013
rajurashmi2000 said:
she also doesn't shove her relationship in touma's face.

I believe that Setsuna has no intetions to do so.Nonetheless, when she is aware of Touma's feelings, she fails to draw the line between relationship and friendship by setting her priorities straight. I.e. You don't go on an overnight trip with your boyfriend AND best friend, to casually share the same room and some hot springs skinship between the three of you.Unless of course, you a)are aiming for a threesome b)have a ntr fetish or c)are so innocent to still believe in Santa.

About Ep.10 itself, although I enjoyed evey bit of Touma being a fan of hers, I was left unfullfilled since the parts I wanted to see the most were left out (postponed for later episodes?). Some claim that ignorance is bliss, but I personally am trully happy for having already been spoiled. Adds to my enjoyment of the anime.

Here's crossing fingers that the remaining anime episodes will cover "all" of HarukixTouma after the teary confession.
Dec 8, 2013 2:37 AM

Feb 2012
I''m with TOUMA all the way!!! Just not her with Haruki!!! She deserves better!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 8, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
Touma best girl this season.
Dec 8, 2013 11:43 AM

Dec 2012
This is going to end up in a wreck.. I think there's going to be another season like White Album 1 did right?
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 8, 2013 11:52 AM

Mar 2010
jbeat said:
I''m with TOUMA all the way!!! Just not her with Haruki!!! She deserves better!!

I actually like both the chicks, just not a fan of Haruki.
Dec 8, 2013 11:57 AM

Sep 2013
pizza_012 said:

I know right, bro?! It is like, sooooo totally gay for a character to show emotions like an actual human or something. How revolting, eh? Who cares about their world falling apart with them being powerless to stop it when - gasp - their super cool manly image is at stake! My bro Haruki should have manned the fuck up and tapped dat instead of acting like a sissy. You hear me man? AYO #YOLO
nanairobuttonDec 8, 2013 12:01 PM
Dec 8, 2013 12:38 PM
Jan 2013
Haruki doesn't deserves any of those girls. After what he did in ep10 I hope for an ending without any pairing and were Setsuna drops the friendship to Touma.
Dec 8, 2013 1:41 PM

Jun 2013
Haruki is an idiot and according to this episode he admits so himself. But I don't hate him; he has it tough both Setsuna and Touma are nice and lovable. Plus he's still a kid. Comparing myself during my high school days to him I'd probably be just as stupid in a situation like this (and in a way I was... oh the regrets, the regrets). But c'est la vie, you learn from your mistakes and become a better person.

At this point it seems no matter who he ends up with it will be a bittersweet ending.
Dec 8, 2013 2:32 PM
Nov 2013
Touma will become Haruki's trauma and then she will say sayonara.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.