Forum Settings
Forums

Mangaka Changes Shingeki no Kyojin's Ending Due to Popularity

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 7, 2013 9:20 AM

Jun 2008
I don't care as long as the ending is good.
Dec 7, 2013 9:22 AM

Jan 2013
Conspiracy glasses on but I think he changed the ending to prolong the story because of it's popularity.
Dec 7, 2013 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
Fai
ME3 off-topic:
Dec 7, 2013 9:39 AM

Sep 2011
Klimat said:
Fai
ME3 off-topic:
I thought it was confirmed the entirety of ME2 and 3 were entirely differant than the oriignal plans, and we just never got to hear what the original plans were, the ones FAI mentioned were scrapped plotpoints that were scrapped even in the oriignal game's plan

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 7, 2013 9:51 AM

Nov 2012
Oh come on! The whole idea of the story is depressing enough...

Just give us the original ending Isayama sensei!
Dec 7, 2013 10:16 AM

Jul 2012
This was the ending that explains everything but a former assistant put this online after getting fired. 80% accurate.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER:

The titans were created over a hundred years ago as a weapon against humanity by Dr. Kichirou Moto. His motivation was revenge for his murdered wife and son from religious zealots that did not like the fact that Dr. Kichirou Moto was conducting research that could be viewed as being sacrilegious. On the night of the murder, Dr. Kichirou Moto home was set on fire by a religious group in the hopes of killing Dr. Moto. Unfortunately for the zealots, Dr. Kichirou Moto was still at his laboratory conducting research throughout the night. Upon returning home, Dr. Kichirou Moto watched in horror as his house burnt to the ground with religious zealots surrounding it. He knew that if he approached them it would mean certain death and he could no longer obtain revenge for his murdered family. He went into exile and constructed a hidden laboratory so that he could continue his research. He was able to develop a mutant potion that could be introduced into the water supply so that it would turn humans into enormous, but mindless killers. His justification for his actions was that humanity was becoming too religious and needed to be exterminated. In place of humanity, the doctor created a new race with individuals who were not a part of any religious order and who did not believe in the existence of a god. To avoid being killed by the titans that he created, he gave his followers as well as himself a potion that would allow them to shift into titan form that was many times stronger than normal titans.

These shape shifting titans built a base so that normal titans could not pose a danger to the shape shifting titans. Their goal was to wait within the walls until humans were all eliminated by the titans. This plan would allow the shape shifting titans to avoid battle with humans and thus saving them from losing lives on their already low numbers. The problem was that their hidden location was discovered by a sizable human army which could have meant the total destruction of these shape shifting titans. To avoid this, it was agreed that the shape shifting titans should stay in human form and relocate to a new location.

At the time, these shape shifting titans could not destroy the humans completely because they had well equipped and highly skilled fighters within their army. As time passed, humans began to take their titan threat less seriously so that their defense force were smaller in number and were less skilled. Sensing this weakness, the shape shifting titans decided it was the right time to attack and make an entrance for the regular titans.

Dr. Grisha Yeager is a shape shifter himself who fell in love with a non-shape shifter. Although Dr. Yeager is a shape shifter, he did not share the hate that his fellow shape shifters had for humanity. This is evident when he cured a plague that was befalling humanity. After the attacks on wall rose which he was not notified beforehand, he injected his son with the shape shifting potion so that he would not die as easily as his wife did.

After the initial attacks, Dr. Kichirou Moto sent in spies into the human military to analyze human tactics, weapons, and military numbers. Feeling confident that humanity was still not prepared to engage the titans, a second and third attack were planned on walls maria and sina.

The attack on wall sina failed due to a change of heart from a handful of shape shifting spies who changed sides.

Eren Yeager discovered that his father, Dr. Grisha Yeager was murdered for aiding humanity and giving Eren along with others the shape shifting potion to defend against Dr. Kichirou Moto.

The recipe to a vaccine was found inside the basement of Eren's old house to prevent further titan mutations during battle. Dr. Grisha Yeager was able to create the vaccine before losing his life to Dr. Kichirou Moto.

The ending involves Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, allied shape shifters, and the remaining human military destroying Dr. Kichirou Moto and his followers."
Dec 7, 2013 10:23 AM
Jun 2012
you don't have to change the ending, you just to animate the story till the end and not pull a cliffhanger
Dec 7, 2013 10:25 AM

Apr 2010
If he is so conflicted, what about a different ending for the anime and the original one for the manga? It makes sense, he can show us two endings.
Dec 7, 2013 10:26 AM

Dec 2011
Fai said:
JizzyHitler said:
You do know bioware went to shit not because they went mainstream but rather EA fired a shit ton of their employees, A large majority of the original mass effect 1's staff including many key writers and developers were shit canned before even working on mass effect 2. You know why mass effect 2 and 3 had so many plot holes and were more like gears of war gameplay wise than Kotor, its cause the original vision of the series died with the me1 staff

Going mainstream had nothing to do with it, especially considering Bioware broke mainstream popularity all the way back on the last generation with Knights of the old republic and even more so with the beloved jade empire.

Let's be frank. None of that would have happened if Bioware did not take the bait. The blame lies with Bioware itself, and its management, too.

THey did not really "go" mainstream before ME2, did they? ME2 and DA2 was a definite change in direction for Bioware, when they started to chase the far bigger "COD fanbase"(read: sexually frustrated white teenager boys). ME3 is all about "chasing that dream" by the nu-Bioware.

The current bioware is all about fan-pandering and copy-pasting ideas(case in point: DA3 mess with action-combat, or the horrendous fanservice "Citadel DLC" for ME3)

Case in point: change because of popularity almost never brings good results.

Klimat said:

If you are so knowledgeable, care to tell me exactly how the supposed "original" non-mainstream ending should have been before they screwed it?
Overall dumbing down for the masses plain destroyed ME3's dialogues and roleplay, I agree, yet the ending is a completely different story. It's just some good old originally bad writing and incompetence, no "COD audience" conspiracies involved.

THe original plans are hinted in ME1 and were latter confirmed:

AGirlInASweater said:
Now, I've read a few translations of the article; he just doesn't think he could make a really cruel ending. Don't worry- he has said in other interviews that he plans to end the manga at 20 volumes total.It won't turn into something like Naruto or Bleach.
To be honest, I was relieved at the latest news! Scores of people have already died; it has proven its point of "The world can be depressing and unfair"'. What I want is an ending that I can keep with me; the world is depressing and unfair, but..." Something with a message, instead of an all-out slaughter of the characters who've developed so beautifully over the course of the manga. I don't find anything beautiful about endings like that- it could just be me, but that's the sort of ending that just leaves me sad and unsatisfied. What was the result of all the volumes and volumes I read, then? Was there a point to it all? Is there a point to anything? It might be a little silly, but fictional characters can give me hope. And if that's what Isayama wants- not money, because I ASSURE you that he'll be rich no matter what the ending is- If he wants to make people happy, spread an uplifting message, then I welcome the new ending with open arms.
And really, guys- it's not the plot that's changing. Just the outcome!

ANd hey, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you should not have watched this then, considering the very point of it IS the dark and tragic atmosphere it has. IT NEVER was "uplifting". That's the whole point of it. If you want "uplifting" go and watch uplifting stuff.

Whatever happy ending will be shoehorned into this, WILL NOT fit the franchise. That's like giving a happy ending to Berserk.

Haha- I don't necessarily mean 'uplifting' as in happy, rather uplifting as in hopeful; a plot that leads somewhere. However, I recognize that an unhappy ending would be expected for a series like this!
Whatever the author chooses to do will probably be good. He IS Isayama, after all, and he hasn't disappointed me yet! :)
Dec 7, 2013 10:32 AM

Jun 2012
EpicJacoby said:
This was the ending that explains everything but a former assistant put this online after getting fired. 80% accurate.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER:

care to put this into a spoiler-tag if it really contains spoilers? thanks
NemuriNezumiDec 7, 2013 10:35 AM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Dec 7, 2013 10:36 AM

Apr 2010
Aozumi said:
EpicJacoby said:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER:

care to put this into a spoiler-tag if it really contains spoilers? thanks

That sounds like a bad, BAD fanfiction idea... roflmao there's no way that can be true.
Dec 7, 2013 10:37 AM

Mar 2013
I just hope that he doesn't sell out to the masses and that he just ends the series the way he wants to.
Bring back down votes on reviews
Dec 7, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2011
drinkbeer said:
you don't have to change the ending, you just to animate the story till the end and not pull a cliffhanger

Who said they aren't going to animate the rest of the manga?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 7, 2013 11:39 AM

Nov 2012
The original ending and an alternative, that would be awesome!

My Candies:

Dec 7, 2013 12:01 PM

Feb 2012
knktzvra said:
The original ending and an alternative, that would be awesome!

I agree but doubt they would do such
Dec 7, 2013 12:35 PM

Oct 2010
"Art is not a democracy. People don't get to vote on how it ends."
-George R.R. Martin
Dec 7, 2013 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
I'm curious about how many humans in total will survive. I hope he gives us an estimation of the number of humans that survive the whole thing ( Assuming the titans are defeated/killed off by the end of the series).

Regarding the ending, personally I prefer happy endings but I'll be happy as long as the ending makes me go - " Wow, that was just epic".
Dec 7, 2013 12:38 PM

Jul 2007
JizzyHitler said:
Klimat said:
Fai
ME3 off-topic:
I thought it was confirmed the entirety of ME2 and 3 were entirely differant than the oriignal plans, and we just never got to hear what the original plans were, the ones FAI mentioned were scrapped plotpoints that were scrapped even in the oriignal game's plan

Nope. ME1 has hints toward it in the codex entries. Even ME2 still has some hints towards it. Both Dragon age And Mass Effect had their direction changed after the first part.

EVEN ME2 seemingly was going towards that stuff - just look ho ME2 ended and how shoehorned and ridiculously shitty the dlc that "tied ME3 to it" felt.

Klimat said:
Fai
ME3 off-topic:

Dec 7, 2013 1:10 PM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
Nope. ME1 has hints toward it in the codex entries. Even ME2 still has some hints towards it. Both Dragon age And Mass Effect had their direction changed after the first part.

EVEN ME2 seemingly was going towards that stuff - just look ho ME2 ended and how shoehorned and ridiculously shitty the dlc that "tied ME3 to it" felt.

You see what you want to see. There is a codex entire in ME1 that looks like it hints directly to ME3 Ghost Kid (ME1 Klencory codex). It means nothing. Codex is full of craps and odds of unfinished/half unconscious/shelved/discarded/etc. stuff.
The Arrival DLC was crap because it has been written by Walters. Just like ME2 intro with Shepard dying only to get resurrected right away (lolz), just as ME3 ending.
Dec 7, 2013 1:14 PM

Jul 2007
Klimat said:
Fai said:

You see what you want to see. There is a codex entire in ME1 that looks like it hints directly to ME3 Ghost Kid (ME1 Klencory codex). It means nothing. Codex is full of craps and odds of unfinished/half unconscious/shelved/discarded/etc. stuff.
The Arrival DLC was crap because it has been written by Walters. Just like ME2 intro with Shepard dying only to get resurrected right away (lolz), just as ME3 ending.

Learn to read.

HInts to the original ending, not ghost kid.

The annoying brat was invented most likely during the development of ME3, for "emotional connections", which do not even make sense if one plays sheppard as "don't give a shit" type of character.
Dec 7, 2013 1:31 PM

Apr 2009
Fai
You learn to read. You are talking about hints to some non-existing "original" ending. I am talking about ME1 hinting to the Ghost Kid, a fact that you seem to have no idea about. Yet it is there. Google ME1 Klencory codex. That's the point.
Dec 7, 2013 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
Frontalbrise said:
tsudecimo said:
johnyjohny said:
Changing your story almost never turns out good. We saw that With Naruto for example.

What the fuck do you mean by this?
Naruto was supposed to end before Shipuuden, but due the popularity Kishimoto was forced to continue the story without any idea what he even wanted to do. And now we see how this series outlived its good times long long time ago.

You won't I agree i guess, since you got a Shikamaru-Avatar.
I find this hard to believe, considering that a) Naruto never became Hoakge, b) The Akatsuki were only just introduced, c) Sasuke had never killed Itachi, etc.

Also, why do you assume him having a Shikamaru avatar makes him a tard? Alucard use to be on my favorite characters list for ages, and I fucking hate Hellsing.

johnyjohny said:
No got no links.

Figured
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 2:04 PM

Nov 2012
Minagatachi said:
Frontalbrise said:
tsudecimo said:
johnyjohny said:
Changing your story almost never turns out good. We saw that With Naruto for example.

What the fuck do you mean by this?
Naruto was supposed to end before Shipuuden, but due the popularity Kishimoto was forced to continue the story without any idea what he even wanted to do. And now we see how this series outlived its good times long long time ago.

You won't I agree i guess, since you got a Shikamaru-Avatar.
I find this hard to believe, considering that a) Naruto never became Hoakge, b) The Akatsuki were only just introduced, c) Sasuke had never killed Itachi, etc.

Also, why do you assume him having a Shikamaru avatar makes him a tard? Alucard use to be on my favorite characters list for ages, and I fucking hate Hellsing.

johnyjohny said:
No got no links.

Figured
Well if they did planed it out to this point. The makers of Naruto certainly are not completely sure what they are doing. I mean The last 3 arc's are pretty much garbage compared to the Itachi pursuit and Pain arc. And as i mentioned before There is almost no denying they planed Tobi to be Danso instead of Madara. They changed the dam story somewhere halve way multiple times. But i can imagine Narutarts do everything to protect there favourite anime. Even if that means lying to them selves.

http://narutorealm.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/1bed8ec4.jpg
johnyjohnyDec 7, 2013 2:08 PM
Dec 7, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
Kinda disappointed. I hope it is a good ending though.
Dec 7, 2013 3:08 PM

Sep 2009
If the original ending was a bad ending I'm good with it....because some of the best endings are the sad ones..like Code Geass, Clannad(for a part), Hana to Akuma and I'm sure they are other but i don't remember.
Dec 7, 2013 4:17 PM

Aug 2011
I'd understand if he wanted to change the ending because it wasn't going to fit or was something he personally didn't like anymore... it's a completely different story to change the ending and the direction of the story just because it's popular.

Though I wouldn't mind a happy ending (I'm hoping Sasha, Ymir and Christa make it at least), if it's done simply because AoT became popular... I don't think I'd get dem happy feels. If anything, I'd feel really bitter about it.

Dec 7, 2013 4:47 PM

Oct 2013
Fans should never have any influence over the manga because fandom is dumb. Isayama shouldn't have said anything and just let us think he was sticking to his original plan the whole time.

I hate how fans get all butthurt to the point they would threaten the author when their favorite character dies, despite that death is sometimes necessary in a story.

Levi's fandom is particularly insane and IIRC Isayama was surprised how popular he got because he didn't think he created him to be an appealing character. I have to wonder how much of Levi's role was altered if Isayama doesn't want to upset that portion of the fanbase.
Dec 7, 2013 5:51 PM

Apr 2008
Hoppy said:
The Type B Otaku these days are soft, they don't want a kill em all ending in which they'll see their much loved characters dying a gruesome death.
While the other side want it as dark and provocative as possible.
Can't please everyone.

Businesswise, better please the more prospective part to ensure it can be milked for longer time. Lets hope Kodansha's team know which one that it.

Still smarter to not brag about it and release a "new original ending" to respond to the minority's cries of disappointment. :P
Dec 7, 2013 6:06 PM

Aug 2011
I don't actually care too much about whether or not the ending is a happy one, as long as it's still well-written and makes sense with the rest of the series.

Since the first chapter and episode has a bunch of stuff that alludes to some sort of time travel/reset thing that we still don't understand, I hope the ending (regardless of whether it's changed) still addresses that and brings the story full-circle.

Also, I'm selfish and I don't want Levi to die. xD
Dec 7, 2013 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
Okay, if he's too scared to use his original ending, then it MUST have been an Evangelion-type ending. An ending, so depressing and shocking, that it would've ignited a shitstorm bigger than imagined.

But, you know what? I would love an EVA-type ending. He should ignore the fans. He really should do HIS thing.
Dec 7, 2013 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
Fandom can be crazy.That guy better not disappoint.
Dec 7, 2013 6:34 PM

Nov 2010
Since I have read that SnK was largely inspired by MuvLuv trilogy, probably I could guess what kind of ending that he has planned at first.

But to do that I think he has to polish SnK's main character much more deeper. At this rate even the tragic ending won't be able to give any noticeable emotion. Eren and Mikasa are not bad characters, but they are currently lacking character development to the point that they develop any deeper than other secondary characters.

And I still have no idea why Levi is so popular.
Dec 7, 2013 7:23 PM
Dec 7, 2013 7:32 PM
Jan 2012
Red_Keys said:
M Night Shyamalan twist ending.
I think I would like to see that...
Dec 7, 2013 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
Well I'm grateful for him telling us.

Now I'll have to put this series on hold until he finishes and I know for sure what ending we get.

Majority of the manga I read is shonen so that I can avoid things like the bad end where evil wins and humanity is doomed. since shonen 99 times outta 100 has a good, happy, positive ending. And as much as it looks like one Titan is not a Seinen manga, it's a shonen one.

I'll be ok with everyone in the scouting legion dying but they have to at least wipe out the titans so the rest of humanity can be free otherwise I wasted my time in a series that accomplished nothing, it basically ends where it began if they all die and the titans are still left. I mean what would be the point in investing into a series that goes nowhere.
Dec 7, 2013 8:45 PM
Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
Sorayin said:
I'm guessing that the original ending was too depressing for the fanbase which is now mostly composed of 12 year olds.

The Type B Otaku these days are soft, they don't want a kill em all ending in which they'll see their much loved characters dying a gruesome death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
Dec 7, 2013 8:55 PM

May 2010
I like a creator who can stick to a vision and follow through on it, but considering this industry is heavily based around numbers, I guess that's too much to ask for, isn't it?

Morcombe said:
Majority of the manga I read is shonen so that I can avoid things like the bad end where evil wins and humanity is doomed.

This is why we can't have nice things. Not everything ends happy nor should they. A creator who can take risks with a non-cliche ending is one that gets props from me since the traditional happy ending is stale.
Dec 7, 2013 9:03 PM

Apr 2010
So this all begs the question:

Is a dark, crushing ending where every character you care about dies and everything they fought for was in vain inherently better than a happy ending?
Dec 7, 2013 9:14 PM
Jan 2013
I think Haijime Isayama is pulling off a Hideki Anno, he is trolling his fans to think that there is going to be a happy ending like what Anno did with Evangelion, to his fans.
Dec 7, 2013 9:19 PM

Jul 2009
Title is misleading. *considering to change
Dec 7, 2013 9:48 PM

May 2010
AICW said:
So this all begs the question:

Is a dark, crushing ending where every character you care about dies and everything they fought for was in vain inherently better than a happy ending?

No. If i had my way, most of them would be dead save for a few characters while still ending the series on a hopeful note. It wouldn't be in vain. I wouldn't mind a Yoko Taro ending though.
Dec 7, 2013 9:58 PM

Dec 2011
DarqNyte said:
It's going to become an ongoing series like Naruto and One Piece with over 600 episodes.....

let's hope it won't be an never ending manga/anime like Detective Conan.

Dec 7, 2013 9:58 PM
Feb 2011
More info here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/12/06-1/author-commands-on-changes-to-attack-on-titan-ending

It turns out that there are more differences between Attack on Titan creator Hajime Isayama and Gundam creator Yoshiyuki "Kill 'Em All" Tomino than just the use of "pornographic" violence. Unlike old Minagoroshi no Tomino, Isayama is reluctant to slaughter his cast.

In an interview with White-Screen.jp, Isayama has said that he's been evolving his manga, with new elements being added.

However, one of the more substantial changes to the series' direction is that he was abandoned plans for an audience traumatizing ending. He had been thinking about something along the lines of the Frank Darabont adaptation Stephen King's The Mist, but response to the series, and especially his anime adaptation has left him unable take that path, and a bit lost. With all the support that the series has received, he didn't want to slam the fans with a traumatic conclusion.

Isayama can certainly empathize with fans. As bit of an otaku, he touches on his appreciation of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Muv-Luv during the course of the interview.

After reading this, I'm glad that he's re-thinking the ending. Why would he want to have an ending like 'The Mist' if it's already been done before? I think it's more of a cliche to kill off the whole cast to be honest. Not to mention that it's the easy way out. Anyone can do that. Looks like he's going to have to use his imagination to come up with something better. A story should be worthwhile... but if the whole cast dies, well that's just a waste of time. There's such a thing called "hopeful tragedy" and yeah, this is much harder to write than "grim tragedy."
Dec 7, 2013 10:24 PM

Aug 2013
When I see "popularity" and "attack on titan" I immediately think of the popularity explosion on Levi, personally I don't find him all that special but based off this, I think the ending was probably Levi dying but since he happened to become extremely popular, the ending is being changed to keep him alive. Personally I think having Levi die would fit in with the story, no matter how strong you are, your still at the mercy of death. Traumatic endings are what really stand out to the audience. Keep in mind the keyword is "traumatic" that in no way means its a awful/terrible ending with plot holes and just unsatisfying tie ups all over it. Its completely possibly to be traumatic and still a GOOD ending. If anything, a traumatic ending would make the series even more memorable and help it stand out just like how people in this thread mentioned other endings from other animes.
Dec 8, 2013 12:32 AM

Jan 2013
hope it don't end up being disappointing

~everlasting happiness is a joke...
Dec 8, 2013 12:44 AM

Feb 2012
Why is he even thinking of the fanbase? If he feels that he should do something right, then he should go right away with his decision. I Know he's making lots of money right now but why divert and think of something else. I feel like i'm playing a Visual Novel Here with separate endings for each route. lol
Dec 8, 2013 1:45 AM

Aug 2011
aw. im actually rooting for a "everyone dies" ending.

oh well.
Dec 8, 2013 2:06 AM

Sep 2011
This news is so disappointing.
Dec 8, 2013 2:19 AM

May 2012
Sorayin said:
I'm guessing that the original ending was too depressing for the fanbase which is now mostly composed of 12 year olds.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 8, 2013 2:38 AM

Feb 2009
He's thinking of changing his own work, just because he's afraid of the reception? There are two possibilities:

1.: He's telling the truth and he's being an insecure wuss, who holds the opinion of others so much higher than his own, making him a terrible artist. If you are doing artwork, you don't do it because you want to receive praises. You do art for the sake of art. Unless...

2.: He's considering his own financial situation and he's doing everything to get his hands on more money. This would be understandable, since he earns money by drawing manga. At the same it's nonsensical, since no matter what the end will be, fans will buy the manga and the merchandise, since it already gained cnsiderable popularity, no matter how it will end. The popularity will drop either way after the end of the series anyway, regardless the ending.

I just wish it was the latter case.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 8 hours ago

13 by RobertBobert »»
37 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

94 by Noy_Rican »»
1 hour ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
11 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.