Forum Settings
Forums

Mangaka Changes Shingeki no Kyojin's Ending Due to Popularity

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2013 3:33 AM
May 2012
imagine what the fangirls would do if levi were to die ... so better change the ending so levi x eren can happen.
Dec 7, 2013 3:49 AM

Aug 2013
Why do people get upset when their favourite characters die? it's not like they didn't get any screen time... and it doesn't make their time on screen any less worthy... people die... characters can die too.
Dec 7, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2012
tsudecimo said:
Frontalbrise said:
tsudecimo said:
johnyjohny said:
Changing your story almost never turns out good. We saw that With Naruto for example.

What the fuck do you mean by this?
Naruto was supposed to end before Shipuuden, but due the popularity Kishimoto was forced to continue the story without any idea what he even wanted to do. And now we see how this series outlived its good times long long time ago.

You won't I agree i guess, since you got a Shikamaru-Avatar.

Agree to what exactly? this not a matter of opinions. Give me a source of what you said. Like an interview with Kishi saying he didn't plan the time skip or that he prolonged Naruto because of it's popularity.

For example it's already known that Oda wanted to end one piece in 5 years.
No got no links. But the fact is that after the Pain arc it almost feel like a completely different anime. With new retarded characters like Bee and such. Also Tobi supposed to be Danso and Zetsu supposed to be Kakashi childhood friend. This is so obvious and are signs that Naruto changed the main plot halve way (probably multiple times).
Dec 7, 2013 3:55 AM

Jul 2011
Well, that sucks...
Dec 7, 2013 4:04 AM

Dec 2012
johnyjohny said:
No got no links.

Then stop spouting ignorant shit.
Dec 7, 2013 4:07 AM

Nov 2012
tsudecimo said:
johnyjohny said:
No got no links.

Then stop spouting ignorant shit.
I'm not spouting ignorant Naruto, what are you saying? I got pretty good opinions if i say so myself.
Dec 7, 2013 4:15 AM

Dec 2011
jeeeez he should stick to his old ending it's his own work anyway.

Dec 7, 2013 4:18 AM

Feb 2013
AICW said:
Business-wise, this is a good decision to make.

I mean, we all remember what happened when Bioware pissed off their fanbase with Mass Effect 3.

Don't remind me. That was the most retarded 'ending' to what could have been a perfect series.
Dec 7, 2013 4:33 AM

Aug 2011
I really hope he sticks to the original and I sure do hope that the priginal is something like this:

Hoppy said:
Sorayin said:
I'm guessing that the original ending was too depressing for the fanbase which is now mostly composed of 12 year olds.

The Type B Otaku these days are soft, they don't want a kill em all ending in which they'll see their much loved characters dying a gruesome death.

I do love me some depressing, sad deaths :3
Dec 7, 2013 4:51 AM

May 2010
AICW said:
D-gen-X said:
omg I am starting to hate the Word mainstream now..

Dead space 3 , Mass effect 3 and now SNK... dang

Hey! Dead Space 3 was badass! That's one of my favorite games of all time lol!

Dead Space 3 is still a pretty good game , but developers toned down horror in 3rd installment what made the game what it is , and concentrated more towards action to make it accessible to broader category of gamers.

And I am worried about this kind of change might happen to SNK as well.

Klimat said:
D-gen-X said:

What? Mass Effect 3 ending failed exactly because authors decided to go against mainstream as far as they could with a totally shitty "edgy" and "artsy" idea of theirs that made no sense.

Mass Effect 3 gone against mainstream and ruined the ending and SNK possibly going with mainstream will ruin the ending.

In the end what remained common is the "Change" that ruined the story . Hope SNK doesn't meet the same fate as Mass Effect 3.
D-gen-XDec 7, 2013 4:55 AM

Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
- Pain
Dec 7, 2013 4:53 AM

May 2012
It's going to become an ongoing series like Naruto and One Piece with over 600 episodes.....
Dec 7, 2013 5:17 AM

Oct 2011
Hope it's a good ending
Dec 7, 2013 5:19 AM

Oct 2012
lol his trying to pass tru the 1.000 convergence where everyone lives XD
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Dec 7, 2013 5:23 AM

Sep 2011
Just reminding you guys, the original ending would have been terrible not because everyone dies, but HOW everyone dies, he said he wanted to end it like mist, he wouldn't have ended it with gradual deaths or to add impact, he'd of ended it to implement shock value and just offed every character likely within the same page

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 7, 2013 5:23 AM

Aug 2011
DarqNyte said:
It's going to become an ongoing series like Naruto and One Piece with over 600 episodes.....

Nope, I think it will end next year.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Dec 7, 2013 5:25 AM

Sep 2011
-Zeaos said:
DarqNyte said:

it wont, he said he wants to end it on volume 20, were on volume 11

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 7, 2013 5:27 AM

Aug 2011
JizzyHitler said:
-Zeaos said:
DarqNyte said:

it wont, he said he wants to end it on volume 20, were on volume 11

Ah true, true, that's why I said "I think" I wasn't sure.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Dec 7, 2013 5:35 AM
Dec 2012
I think that he can certainly change the ending to an other more digestive(lol), happy one due to fhe fanbase, or simply he hasn't expected for the manga to become that popular/long.
in other interviews I noticed he's the pesimistic type, and a mangaka must be prepared for a rushed ending if the manga gets canceled, a normal ending, and posibilities for elongate it.

you can call me a dreamer, but there isn't allways the worst posibility, guys ^^
Dec 7, 2013 5:36 AM

May 2011
Do not make happy the fan base. Make an ending that is satisfying for you Isayama.
Dec 7, 2013 5:47 AM

Jul 2013
I definitely have to get into the manga now! I hope the ending isn't disappointing.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Dec 7, 2013 5:52 AM

Aug 2010
So, he might sell out?

DON'T DO IT!
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Dec 7, 2013 5:58 AM

Sep 2011
I'm all for more Shingeki, but he's the 4 month waiting is just killing me.
Dec 7, 2013 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
I think we all should wait and see what he does though if he starts making changes now that fuck up the whole death theme his gotta going on it'll ruin the series.
The death in this manga is what makes it so good, the ability to give no f*ck about killing characters off.
I still very much doubt he will change it if his so conflicted on it though.
Dec 7, 2013 6:33 AM

Sep 2012
He should make the sad end. I don't want to see a soft end, where everybody is alive and happy. But if he wants to, he could make a alternative ending spin-off.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Dec 7, 2013 6:41 AM

Jul 2013
._. so its going to be another happy ending...
Dec 7, 2013 6:50 AM

Mar 2011
This is capitalism, baby!
Dec 7, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2007
It's ultimately his own decision. It's not like anyone is forcing him to change it.
Dec 7, 2013 7:02 AM

Feb 2013
Just one thing, who cares of the fanbase, if he is a good mangaka he should follow his own ideas to the end and not get influenced by anything else.
Dec 7, 2013 7:19 AM
Mar 2011
-Zeaos said:
That's a good thing. So it will nor be too long to read, if anime doesn't come back.
Dec 7, 2013 7:19 AM

Feb 2009
I was disappointed..but I really don't care if it's a sad ending or a happy one, as long as it's made really well & doesn't feel forced into a direction, ex: Naruto -___-
Dec 7, 2013 7:22 AM

Jun 2012
Xinception said:
[...]

I'm just hoping for a plausible bittersweet end.

^ This

- I only draw freestyle! -
Dec 7, 2013 7:24 AM

Apr 2009
D-gen-X said:
Mass Effect 3 gone against mainstream and ruined the ending and SNK possibly going with mainstream will ruin the ending.

In the end what remained common is the "Change" that ruined the story . Hope SNK doesn't meet the same fate as Mass Effect 3.

But there was no change in ME3 ending per se. Drew Karpyshyn had a vague undeveloped ending idea with dark matter involved that didn't quite worked in the state he left it and probably would have been reconsidered by the man himself should he stay. Also starting from ME2 Mac Walters took over at large and by ME3 Drew fully resigned. What ended up as a ME3 ending was pretty much Walters' original idea as a main writer combined with Casey Hudson's original idea as a main producer. No big changes involved.
JizzyHitler said:
Just reminding you guys, the original ending would have been terrible not because everyone dies, but HOW everyone dies, he said he wanted to end it like mist, he wouldn't have ended it with gradual deaths or to add impact, he'd of ended it to implement shock value and just offed every character likely within the same page

To be fair, I don't like grim-dark endings much (and it surprises me how this thread is seems to be flooded by sadomasochists and other dark types), yet I must say "The Mist" ending was absolutely great. Life-asserting in a way you wouldn't usually expect.
Dec 7, 2013 7:25 AM

Sep 2013
I heard one of his former assistant leaked the ending, but it hasn't been confirmed, maybe that's why.
Just search for it "snk leaked ending".
Dec 7, 2013 7:29 AM

Jun 2012
Fai said:
Sorayin said:
I'm guessing that the original ending was too depressing for the fanbase which is now mostly composed of 12 year olds.

^this.

mizuto said:
I think that he can certainly change the ending to an other more digestive(lol), happy one due to fhe fanbase, or simply he hasn't expected for the manga to become that popular/long.
in other interviews I noticed he's the pesimistic type, and a mangaka must be prepared for a rushed ending if the manga gets canceled, a normal ending, and posibilities for elongate it.

you can call me a dreamer, but there isn't allways the worst posibility, guys ^^

Dec 7, 2013 7:32 AM

Dec 2011
Now, I've read a few translations of the article; he just doesn't think he could make a really cruel ending. Don't worry- he has said in other interviews that he plans to end the manga at 20 volumes total.It won't turn into something like Naruto or Bleach.
To be honest, I was relieved at the latest news! Scores of people have already died; it has proven its point of "The world can be depressing and unfair"'. What I want is an ending that I can keep with me; the world is depressing and unfair, but..." Something with a message, instead of an all-out slaughter of the characters who've developed so beautifully over the course of the manga. I don't find anything beautiful about endings like that- it could just be me, but that's the sort of ending that just leaves me sad and unsatisfied. What was the result of all the volumes and volumes I read, then? Was there a point to it all? Is there a point to anything? It might be a little silly, but fictional characters can give me hope. And if that's what Isayama wants- not money, because I ASSURE you that he'll be rich no matter what the ending is- If he wants to make people happy, spread an uplifting message, then I welcome the new ending with open arms.
And really, guys- it's not the plot that's changing. Just the outcome!
Dec 7, 2013 7:39 AM

May 2010
Oh, wow. :O

Well, either the main characters will die or they won't, either way, i'm sure it will be epic as hell.

I can't wait to see how it ends.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 7, 2013 7:41 AM

Dec 2011
Raphow said:
imagine what the fangirls would do if levi were to die ... so better change the ending so levi x eren can happen.

Haha- I doubt he'd go THAT far! Though stranger things have happened, I guess...
Dec 7, 2013 7:50 AM

Nov 2012
It's always good, when the writer throws away his original ideas to better cater to the fans~
Dec 7, 2013 8:03 AM

Jun 2013
Yea typical shounen ending can't fit here it needs ti be more dark like it was until now and i hope they do something about Eren and Mikasa romance.
Dec 7, 2013 8:04 AM

Sep 2011
Klimat said:

JizzyHitler said:

To be fair, I don't like grim-dark endings much (and it surprises me how this thread is seems to be flooded by sadomasochists and other dark types), yet I must say "The Mist" ending was absolutely great. Life-asserting in a way you wouldn't usually expect.
To each their own, Mist's ending felt cheap to me, like Stephen king just really couldnt think of an actual way to progress the story as far as it could have and just relied on a shock ending to end it, I really thought Mist had alot of potential and enough to be much longer than it was but felt completely squandered like he just gave up halfway through it.

I think stephen king has made some of the best stories just in general, but mist just felt like a giant mistake to me, its not his worst cause that easilly goes to those awful mini series he made in the 90's of the shining and that one about the flying cgi balls that eat everything

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 7, 2013 8:25 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:
An interview of "Shingeki no Kyojin" mangaka Hajime Isayama was revealed on December 4, 2013. In the interview, he mentions that he is thinking about changing the ending he already had a rough idea about. Influencing his decision is the popularity the series has gained from its anime and upcoming live-action movie adaptations. He states that he now has a new idea for the ending, but feels conflicted. Though he does not wish to abandon his original idea, he is concerned about the effect the ending will have.

Source: White Screen
The interview is longish but the relevant part is the following:

――物語自体が勝手に動き出してるんでしょうか。となると最初に考えていた結末と違うものになる可能性もある?
そうですね。

――それはものすごい変化ですね。僕はこれまでのインタビューを読んだり、今日お話を伺っていて、最終的にものすごい度肝を抜くトラウマ的な終わらせ方を画策しているのかと思っていました。
それも迷ってますね。初期衝動としてはトラウマを与える系だったんですけど。例えば、「ミスト」って映画は、見ている人全員道連れで殺してやるみたいなところがあるんですけど、そういうことがやりたい気持ちがあったんですが、今は、アニメを経て結構な層の方々にご支持をいただいて、さすがにそんな犯罪的なこと、悪意のこもったことはできないというか、そもそもそれが本当に自分のやりたいことだったとは思えなくなってきているところがあります。

Basically the author said the original plan is inclining towards a traumatic end, particularly when in the earlier stage of the manga. He also quoted the movie "Mist" as an example of what kind of ending he had in mind. But now he thinks if he just went with his emotion back then it would be really mean and insensitive, almost criminal. And besides that destructive urge had already been fading from his mind for some time and so he no longer thinks it is something he really wants to do now.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 7, 2013 8:26 AM

Jul 2007
D-gen-X said:

Klimat said:
D-gen-X said:

What? Mass Effect 3 ending failed exactly because authors decided to go against mainstream as far as they could with a totally shitty "edgy" and "artsy" idea of theirs that made no sense.

Incorrect.

Original plans for ME3 were GREAT. ITs not until bioware went mainstream and decided to turn all their franchises towards "COD audience", that it got changed into bullshit that we got.

ME3 sucked EXACTLY because it went mainstream and became a generic shooter with bullshit plot.

NO ONE hated ME3 ending because it was "dark". EVERYONE did because it did not fit the franchise, felt cheap, ignored ALL THE CHOICES we could have made, shoehorned EVERY playthrough into same ending in different tints AND made absolutely no fucking sense in any way, shape or form.
Dec 7, 2013 8:35 AM

Apr 2009
JizzyHitler
To me there was a point to the way "The Mist" ended.

Fai said:

Incorrect.

Original plans for ME3 were GREAT. ITs not until bioware went mainstream and decided to turn all their franchises towards "COD audience", that it got changed into bullshit that we got.

ME3 sucked EXACTLY because it went mainstream and became a generic shooter with bullshit plot.

NO ONE hated ME3 ending because it was "dark". EVERYONE did because it did not fit the franchise, felt cheap, ignored ALL THE CHOICES we could have made, shoehorned EVERY playthrough into same ending in different tints AND made absolutely no fucking sense in any way, shape or form.

If you are so knowledgeable, care to tell me exactly how the supposed "original" non-mainstream ending should have been before they screwed it?
Overall dumbing down for the masses plain destroyed ME3's dialogues and roleplay, I agree, yet the ending is a completely different story. It's just some good old originally bad writing and incompetence, no "COD audience" conspiracies involved.
Dec 7, 2013 8:39 AM

May 2012
I personally hope he sticks with the original ending he planned. In all honesty, the original ending is most likely going to be the more amusing and enjoyable one.
Dec 7, 2013 8:40 AM

Sep 2011
Fai said:
D-gen-X said:

Klimat said:
D-gen-X said:

Incorrect.

You do know bioware went to shit not because they went mainstream but rather EA fired a shit ton of their employees, A large majority of the original mass effect 1's staff including many key writers and developers were shit canned before even working on mass effect 2. You know why mass effect 2 and 3 had so many plot holes and were more like gears of war gameplay wise than Kotor, its cause the original vision of the series died with the me1 staff

Going mainstream had nothing to do with it, especially considering Bioware broke mainstream popularity all the way back on the last generation with Knights of the old republic and even more so with the beloved jade empire.
JizzyHitlerDec 7, 2013 8:44 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 7, 2013 8:45 AM

Jun 2012
AGirlInASweater said:
[...]
To be honest, I was relieved at the latest news! Scores of people have already died; it has proven its point of "The world can be depressing and unfair"'. What I want is an ending that I can keep with me; the world is depressing and unfair, but..." Something with a message, instead of an all-out slaughter of the characters who've developed so beautifully over the course of the manga. I don't find anything beautiful about endings like that- it could just be me, but that's the sort of ending that just leaves me sad and unsatisfied. What was the result of all the volumes and volumes I read, then? Was there a point to it all? Is there a point to anything? It might be a little silly, but fictional characters can give me hope.
[...]

Dec 7, 2013 8:49 AM

May 2012
So sad to see an author change his original ending under peer pressure. Now the series will probably go on forever until it stops making money!
Dec 7, 2013 8:50 AM

Jun 2013
symbv said:
tsubasalover said:
An interview of "Shingeki no Kyojin" mangaka Hajime Isayama was revealed on December 4, 2013. In the interview, he mentions that he is thinking about changing the ending he already had a rough idea about. Influencing his decision is the popularity the series has gained from its anime and upcoming live-action movie adaptations. He states that he now has a new idea for the ending, but feels conflicted. Though he does not wish to abandon his original idea, he is concerned about the effect the ending will have.

Source: White Screen
The interview is longish but the relevant part is the following:

――物語自体が勝手に動き出してるんでしょうか。となると最初に考えていた結末と違うものになる可能性もある?
そうですね。

――それはものすごい変化ですね。僕はこれまでのインタビューを読んだり、今日お話を伺っていて、最終的にものすごい度肝を抜くトラウマ的な終わらせ方を画策しているのかと思っていました。
それも迷ってますね。初期衝動としてはトラウマを与える系だったんですけど。例えば、「ミスト」って映画は、見ている人全員道連れで殺してやるみたいなところがあるんですけど、そういうことがやりたい気持ちがあったんですが、今は、アニメを経て結構な層の方々にご支持をいただいて、さすがにそんな犯罪的なこと、悪意のこもったことはできないというか、そもそもそれが本当に自分のやりたいことだったとは思えなくなってきているところがあります。

Basically the author said the original plan is inclining towards a traumatic end, particularly when in the earlier stage of the manga. He also quoted the movie "Mist" as an example of what kind of ending he had in mind. But now he thinks if he just went with his emotion back then it would be really mean and insensitive, almost criminal. And besides that destructive urge had already been fading from his mind for some time and so he no longer thinks it is something he really wants to do now.

So basically he wants to do a happyer ending now?What kind of ending did Mist have?
Dec 7, 2013 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
^ The wiki page of Mist has some details regarding what kind of ending it has
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mist_%28film%29
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 7, 2013 9:18 AM

Jul 2007
JizzyHitler said:
You do know bioware went to shit not because they went mainstream but rather EA fired a shit ton of their employees, A large majority of the original mass effect 1's staff including many key writers and developers were shit canned before even working on mass effect 2. You know why mass effect 2 and 3 had so many plot holes and were more like gears of war gameplay wise than Kotor, its cause the original vision of the series died with the me1 staff

Going mainstream had nothing to do with it, especially considering Bioware broke mainstream popularity all the way back on the last generation with Knights of the old republic and even more so with the beloved jade empire.

Let's be frank. None of that would have happened if Bioware did not take the bait. The blame lies with Bioware itself, and its management, too.

THey did not really "go" mainstream before ME2, did they? ME2 and DA2 was a definite change in direction for Bioware, when they started to chase the far bigger "COD fanbase"(read: sexually frustrated white teenager boys). ME3 is all about "chasing that dream" by the nu-Bioware.

The current bioware is all about fan-pandering and copy-pasting ideas(case in point: DA3 mess with action-combat, or the horrendous fanservice "Citadel DLC" for ME3)

Case in point: change because of popularity almost never brings good results.

Klimat said:

If you are so knowledgeable, care to tell me exactly how the supposed "original" non-mainstream ending should have been before they screwed it?
Overall dumbing down for the masses plain destroyed ME3's dialogues and roleplay, I agree, yet the ending is a completely different story. It's just some good old originally bad writing and incompetence, no "COD audience" conspiracies involved.

THe original plans are hinted in ME1 and were latter confirmed:

AGirlInASweater said:
Now, I've read a few translations of the article; he just doesn't think he could make a really cruel ending. Don't worry- he has said in other interviews that he plans to end the manga at 20 volumes total.It won't turn into something like Naruto or Bleach.
To be honest, I was relieved at the latest news! Scores of people have already died; it has proven its point of "The world can be depressing and unfair"'. What I want is an ending that I can keep with me; the world is depressing and unfair, but..." Something with a message, instead of an all-out slaughter of the characters who've developed so beautifully over the course of the manga. I don't find anything beautiful about endings like that- it could just be me, but that's the sort of ending that just leaves me sad and unsatisfied. What was the result of all the volumes and volumes I read, then? Was there a point to it all? Is there a point to anything? It might be a little silly, but fictional characters can give me hope. And if that's what Isayama wants- not money, because I ASSURE you that he'll be rich no matter what the ending is- If he wants to make people happy, spread an uplifting message, then I welcome the new ending with open arms.

ANd hey, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you should not have watched this then, considering the very point of it IS the dark and tragic atmosphere it has. IT NEVER was "uplifting". That's the whole point of it. If you want "uplifting" go and watch uplifting stuff.

Whatever happy ending will be shoehorned into this, WILL NOT fit the franchise. That's like giving a happy ending to Berserk.
AhenshihaelDec 7, 2013 9:22 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

67 by Destinesia »»
18 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 8 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.