Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2013 12:34 PM

Aug 2012
Sweet she finally realizes he's demon! Can't wait to see what happens next
Dec 7, 2013 12:34 PM

Jan 2011
Kinda expected Amada to have a role in trying to make Fino the next demon lord.

So, they just want Fino to be the next demon lord so that they can be heroes and kill the demon lord? If it's like that, then they should just get Amada to provide an endless supply of demon lord replacements.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Dec 7, 2013 1:21 PM

Apr 2013
Several frustrations.
Great episode.
Dec 7, 2013 5:10 PM
Jul 2013
So sausage Raul tastes great eh. That old man I really like, is able to tinker with the girls without being hit.

Well, it was expected that the heroes were behind Fino.
Dec 7, 2013 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
no matter how many episodes i watch of this i can never get used to the boobs physics in this anime... THERE IS TOO MUCH DAMN BOUNCING !

but then again what heck am I saying...too much bouncing breasts... I must be going crazy or something
PatureauDec 7, 2013 8:39 PM
Dec 7, 2013 9:54 PM

Mar 2012
Don't lose your way, funny I'm watching KLK next. Hopefully Raul kicks some ass next ep
Dec 7, 2013 10:12 PM

Apr 2011
4kicks said:
They all apparently lost all reason to what a "hero" really means. Raul should have socked those guys then and there, and given them a stern warning: "Touch Fino, and your dead."

I hope Airi/All-A doesn't stoop those scumbags' level.

Fino was Hungggggg when she stood up against her dad.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Dec 8, 2013 12:01 AM

Feb 2012
They'll make up lies about Raul and cause her distress, making her demon lord temporarily. Raul kicks all the heroes asses, calms Fino down with words while his arms are open to save the day. Oh and during the speech he will mention something like "What about your dream of becoming the boss???" Depending on how much will come true I'll have to take point/s off. Please don't disappoint me.
kickmesignDec 8, 2013 12:08 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2013 12:10 AM

Jun 2013
gregthemaniac said:
Riez said:
Btw guys , the "opening/song" from the TV in Leon when Raul is asking Nova the whereabouts of Fino , what was it ? It sounds familiar , an anime op/ed ?

It's the ED song for this anime.

Omaigod , the ignorant and dumbassness level of me are just way too high.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 8, 2013 4:59 AM

Jul 2013
getting real tired of Nova's shit, letting that old fucker grope her ass as if it were nothing.... its funny to see it once or twice... but too much is too much. and also Fino's dumbness is waaaay off the charts... seriously.. I hope next episode Raul will kick the asses of those hero wannabes and teach em the real meaning of the word "hero"
Dec 8, 2013 6:05 AM
Mar 2013
Amada bought bankrupt munitions companies and it was going to start some restructuring plans. That is likely. But I'm a bit surprised that Raul's friends attacked Fino. I wonder if All-A would join them or not. I guess she will *reluctantly* help Raul rescue her.
I know this show is just a low budget comedy but it reminds me of some study of economics about economic and social system in the Cold War era. I don't think Amada can make more money in the long run even if they (I mean humans and demons who need the next war) can use the Blood Stone and succeed in getting Fino onto the throne to restart the war. That is because war economy systems are almost always very bureaucratic and difficult to keep it efficient. It is possible that Amada will become a conglomerate of munitions industry but that will be a start of its decline at the same time, I suppose.
We have only two or three episodes left so I don't think the story become complicated. But anyway, I'm looking forward to see the consequence.
Dec 8, 2013 9:45 AM

Feb 2007
Magito said:
Those two friends of Raul are assholes.

They are not heroes anymore, but new villains and lost sight of what
a real hero is.

So true. Attacking a girl anyone in a dark alley? Setting up the next demon lord? Definitely what a villain would do, not a hero. As a true hero, Raul is right to stand against them.

Barion-Zara said:
Wait. Fino didn't know he was a hero? Thought she always knew.

Admittedly, Raul has done a terrible job at hiding this, especially considering how he brought out his sword, but somehow he's managed to keep this (as well as Airi's similar background) from Phino, and Phino's identity from Airi. Until now, at least. Looks like Airi might now know about Phino too.
Dec 8, 2013 10:59 AM

Jul 2008
ColdXClue said:
Wait how in the hell was she captured so easy, stop acting like she is some weak little girl. Last I checked she still is pretty powerful. I also could of swore he has mention him being a hero. He comments all the time when she talks about the demon world, and he has used his powers multiple times. I'm calling this a plot hole.

She's the daughter of the demon lord so she inherently possesses a huge amount of demonic energy but that's it.
She isn't a fighter and haven't been trained to master that energy. The number of machine she broke simply because she wasn't able to control herself is undeniable proof of it.

Raul never mentionned that he was a hero. He's strong and displayed it in front of Fino a few time already but that doesn't mean anything else than he is strong.

Being able to fight does not equal participating in the war with the aim of slaughtering her dad but she just learned that Raul used to be the latter the hard way.

I'm pretty sure there're plotholes in the show since I don't pay much attention when I'm watching this but what you just said do not hold true.
Dec 8, 2013 1:00 PM

Sep 2012
Nuvi said:
They deserve the number 1 spot together.

That I can agree too.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 8, 2013 2:33 PM

Apr 2011
The first fansub I watched was split into two parts and didn't say so, so I watched the episode out of order (2nd half first).

Mmmm, Fino eating dat wiener ;) "Your wiener is delicious, Raul-san!" LMAO. And Raul doesn't even blink :P Fino-service is on full as always, and of course I loved seeing her all tied up, especially with the VERY lingering angle of her pantsu. Her laugh is awesome and adorable as well. I loves the Fino, lol. She is totally my waifu. I have a feeling we'll see her turn evil when they make her wear the Bloodstone, but Raul will use the Power of Love (TM) to free her from their control.

Apparently the little chant with the omelet is rather common in Japan, as I've seen in referenced both here and in Outbreak Company.

Still love this show. Hope it gets a second season!
Blind_GuardianDec 8, 2013 2:49 PM
Dec 8, 2013 7:31 PM

May 2013
I wish we get to see a glimpse of evil (TM) Fino and after she has butchered those two self proclaimed heroes she returns to normal (or regains control of her body) and continues doing the usual (I mean, even superman works as a reporter, Fino can keep doing her job even if she has a demon lord rank power). i think the production was not very expensive so a second season might not be as hard to attain as other properties (and unlike other properties, it seems there is enough written material).
Dec 9, 2013 12:12 AM
Mar 2012
So pissed at the heroes. They want to reinstate the maou in order to restore order in the world even though the world is now in order. They complain they have no jobs because the maou was defeated, what they should have fucking done was not defeat the maou in the first place. Those selfish bastards dug their own graves.
Dec 9, 2013 2:44 AM

Feb 2007
I swear, those "heroes" don't think at all... With a new demon lord in place, their job would obviously be to defeat her or die trying. So the only possible outcomes would in any case be either going back to the current situation or their own demise... Well, more food for Phino's guard dogs, then. :D
Dec 9, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2013
The heroes in this series are a total disgrace.
Dec 9, 2013 7:59 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode. Liked the serious moments.
Dec 11, 2013 11:16 AM

Jun 2012
Eh... an alright episode. Nothing I didn't already expect... at least glad to see that Airi didn't look too happy about what her ex-comrade had to say.

Edit: Also, when Lam said "Don't lose your way." I couldn't help but think of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkiD1svfc0

luinthoron said:
Magito said:
Those two friends of Raul are assholes.

They are not heroes anymore, but new villains and lost sight of what
a real hero is.
So true. Attacking a girl anyone in a dark alley? Setting up the next demon lord? Definitely what a villain would do, not a hero. As a true hero, Raul is right to stand against them.
Well... I don't think when they are saying hero they literally mean they want to be a heroic figure, or even respected. It seems like more of an occupation in this anime, than a social standing... like he said, he could be living the good life if they [the demons] were "doing what they were supposed to".

luinthoron said:
Barion-Zara said:
Wait. Fino didn't know he was a hero? Thought she always knew.
Admittedly, Raul has done a terrible job at hiding this, especially considering how he brought out his sword, but somehow he's managed to keep this (as well as Airi's similar background) from Phino, and Phino's identity from Airi. Until now, at least. Looks like Airi might now know about Phino too.
Yeah, he has done a crappy job, and I was surprised a lot that she didn't realize. She just never really put two and two together... just looked up to him as a fellow employee. I'm actually really surprised that so many people didn't realize that Fino wasn't aware of it... personally seeing her reaction is the only thing I've been interested in seeing this whole time.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 11, 2013 11:35 AM
Dec 11, 2013 11:35 AM

May 2013
HalibelWell said:
... I don't think when they are saying hero they literally mean they want to be a heroic figure, or even respected. It seems like more of an occupation in this anime, than a social standing... like he said, he could be living the good life if they [the demons] were "doing what they were supposed to".

I think it is both, an occupation and a highly coveted social standing. Think about it as american football players, they get hefty sums of money and are revered by a large group of the populace, but most end up with brain injury that will make their lives miserable (and no amount of money can cure their condition), just as those that were not outright killed by the demon lord will return home without an eye or an arm. It is a broken system enforced by society. Here we see what would happen if society removes a broken system, there will still be people yearning of the return of the "good old days", even if it means Fino will painfully crush them under an iron fist.
Dec 13, 2013 7:19 AM

Dec 2011
you got enough ketchup there, Fino?

Fino's laugh is famous. Of course.

Fino bought a trap treasure chest! Brilliant. Raoul's curiosity means he could never have been a successful hero, though.

Talking of heroes, those guys still have a seriously warped sense of heroism.

Won't finding out that Raul was a hero just make Fino more reluctant to become the demon lord?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 13, 2013 5:18 PM

Mar 2011
So, it reached the climax... I've never thought it would have a climax, before the 9th episode.
Dec 14, 2013 5:42 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Plot that is increasingly competitive markets in the reality of the commercial sector, bend the free market causing it to follow a given path, in which the beneficiaries are hte same authors a bit like the mafia and unfair competition.
Beautiful revive even the secondary characters, drawings sufficient, unfortunately! ^ ^ "
The finish is wide open, I do not think it is so obvious, so this may be when he becomes king, and that it may become the head of a branch of Leon, or stay there with the others and enhance their experience.
Curious to find out! * _ *
Dec 18, 2013 12:30 PM

Aug 2012
Lam <3

And Fino, "the girl who laughs funny", lol i agree with the kids

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 20, 2013 3:02 PM

Jan 2009
thoughts:

1) i dropped this series around episode 5 cuz i couldn't stand the ecchi. i wanted something deeper than that.

2) @ 16:59, some epic music started playing and i just fell in love with it without knowing what was going on. the stuff that was said there was also encouraging: "Don't lose your way," "You need to live the way you want to live". i'm surprised no1 here picked up on this moment in this episode.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 21, 2013 2:26 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Hmm Fino-chan captured. I can see how this is going. Most likely Raul and Airi willl join forces guessing on how Airi reacted when Klein told her about the demon lord coming back. Elza's pink panties LOL, she's so kawaii, along with Nova-chan.

Dec 21, 2013 7:32 PM

Feb 2012
Its a shame that this anime took the easy way out. I would love for the heroes to be the antagonist if they were given a good reason to be so, but now they appear as selfish villains. Everything is black and white instead of being grey.
Jan 2, 2014 9:48 PM

Aug 2013
The only thing I'm annoyed throughout the anime is that old man gropping Nova's ass.. just so awkward. =="
Anyway.. I hope Raul could show some action finally beating everyone who touches Fino into a pulp.
Feb 27, 2014 1:46 PM

Dec 2012
Love how Lam gives Fino advice on life but doesnt bother to mention that shes being targeted and she should be careful ~.~
Mar 2, 2014 4:47 AM

Jun 2012
Phaetons_Folly said:
Its a shame that this anime took the easy way out. I would love for the heroes to be the antagonist if they were given a good reason to be so, but now they appear as selfish villains. Everything is black and white instead of being grey.

I more or less agree with this. I liked the concept they were running with. The character we've grown to like over he past 9 episodes is technically a demon, and past heroes come out of the woodwork as a source of conflict. Raul's past could make things interesting too. But unfortunately none of it makes much sense. I assume heroes were in demand/lauded because they were bravely fighting a tyrant. But it doesn't make sense to throw an unwilling girl on the throne just so they have a target. Defeats the whole point of being a hero. And say they throw her on there and beat her, then what? Celebrate their glorious conquest? Find someone else? It's just silly.

I know it's not the most complicated of anime, but if a story doesn't wanna be scrutinized then it shouldn't take itself seriously. Nyaruko-san did this well. Evey time it looked like there was gonna be a serious conflict, the villain was a hilarious piss take.
Mar 7, 2014 6:55 AM

Jun 2008
ColdXClue said:
Wait how in the hell was she captured so easy, stop acting like she is some weak little girl. Last I checked she still is pretty powerful. I also could of swore he has mention him being a hero. He comments all the time when she talks about the demon world, and he has used his powers multiple times. I'm calling this a plot hole.

Not a plot hole at all. Just misunderstanding from your part. I specifically took notice while i was watching to see if being an ex-hero was known to her and it clearly wasn't.
He never mentioned anything about things hero do like she does about demons and his power showing doesn't mean much since Fino doesn't know much about humans and whether what he did is is something only heroes can do.

sirwence said:
( would be disappointed if airi sides with them for even a tiny bit)

I think she will at first. She's miserable at what she is doing and dreams of being a hero. To her demons are just bad things and she hardly knows Fino to believe she is good etc. She might even thing she was being all evil tricking Raul and she will be quite willing to believe it considering how she likes Raul.
But in the end when she sees that things aren't like that she will do the right thing i believe.

Aversa said:

Still the main reason why they want Fino back at the throne is not just hero careers but also economy it seems the defeat of the demon lord had a major blow to their economy.
Which suggests Fino will have a long life at the throne since defeating her would mean another blow to their economy.

It seems to me that it doesn't hurt the economy as a whole but sertain parts of it like armor sword makers etc. At the same time other business like home appliances etc are flourishing more during peace.
Mar 19, 2014 10:31 AM
May 2012
Fuck you Blaze and Klein, fuck you and your selfish hero dream. You think killing demons will make you a hero, you make me laugh =_= Fuck you too Raid, and fuck you too perverted old geezer, stop touching my Nova!!!!! Who the fuck is that long haired guy who I think owns Amada???
Airi, please don't join those idiots.
Lam sure knows many things and she is good at giving advice, though she is not good at giving warnings. I mean Lam knows the thing about Raid but she didn't warn Fino and Raul, she might have her reason anyway.
Raul, show them what defines a hero, be a hero and save mah Fino :3
Mar 19, 2014 11:45 AM
May 2012
Orevataf said:
Lol, Ralph imaging them taking care of their kids while minding the store, lol.
Fino will probably take up the Demon Lord title to give Ralph an opportunity to become happy. She was so cute when she said she got the customer's info and "now Ralph can be proud of me". Anyway, entertaining ep as always, would love to see them opening a store in the Demon World but then most of the other characters will be missing.

Dude, his name is Raul, not Ralph. I am Ralph, seriously I am Ralph ahahaha.
Jun 10, 2014 1:25 AM

Sep 2012
I thought Fino knew Raul was a hero
Jul 24, 2014 3:34 PM

May 2012
Fino got kidnapped and will be forced to become the new demonlord? Well things sure don't look good and well let's hope Raul can save her! But I do wonder how Fino will react now that she knows that Raul was a Hero once... Well let's see what's next!
Jul 29, 2014 7:02 AM

Sep 2013
This seems to be getting interesting. Raul's friends are assholes.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 13, 2014 6:34 AM

Jul 2008
I just can't get over how much this anime is like advertising sphere? Why? They already sing the ED song. We don't need to hear it as an insert all the time and then have the members do mini-concerts. I don't get it.

Also, the heroes are making no sense. It is almost funny how ridiculous it is. I understand the frustration that their profession is no longer needed, but the defeat of the demon lord would have been their purpose if they had become heroes. Did they want an endless war? Did they ever think what they would do after they defeated the demon lord, if it came to that? And how does putting an unwilling heir on the throne help anything? Once they defeat her they are back to square one.

*ignores plot to enjoy show*
Gar_LoganAug 13, 2014 6:37 AM
Oct 16, 2014 2:19 PM

Jun 2013
BASTARDS! If they dare hurt my fino chan..... THEY WILL DIE!
May 12, 2015 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
"HA HA HA HAA" Fino laugh is great and even the kids know it!

So Lamdimia Lam Do Aximemor is also from the demon world. I knew it!

I was right! The two people that jumped Fino was Blaze and Klein! Assholes!

Aww shit. Fino's been captured. She also now knows that Raul was/wanted to be a hero. This is probably gonna affect her decision on wheather or not to become the next demon lord. I wonder, does it have to be Fino? Why not someone else? Save her Raul!
Jun 29, 2015 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
I've watched this show a couple times, now, and only just noticed Fino walking by in the demon world's Leon branch, with a baby that looks like Raul strapped to her back :P
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Sep 11, 2015 7:37 AM
May 2014
I got this far in before actually reading up on the series and finding out its a harem, despite being listed as a romantic comedy. Well, guess I'll endure the last few episodes while knowing the romance isn't going anywhere.
Aug 7, 2016 11:48 PM

Sep 2013
Raul's old "hero" buddies are dicks.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 22, 2018 12:30 PM

Jan 2018
This fuckin' anime sometimes. lol

Nice Fino. Nice.

Yellow actually looks good on Fino:

Does Elza not have any better looking panties?

Raul's two friends are a bunch of douchebags. Planning to make Fino the next demon lord just to become heroes again. It's like a soldier wishing for there to be war just so that he can satisfy his thirst for glory. It's sickening imo.
On the bright side, Fino's curves never cease to amaze me.

Let's hope Raul beats the crap outta all of them.

Mar 15, 2021 5:50 PM

Oct 2020
shit went from 0 to 100 real fast

Raul you better save your wife,Fino
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Any more fanservice anime with mature guy?

ptm - Dec 30, 2023

4 by ChoiceVoltage »»
Jan 1, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2013

204 by bored_jake »»
Apr 10, 2023 5:01 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2013

93 by menorex »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

57 by S_15 »»
Mar 4, 2023 8:17 PM

» Romance?

S1rLancelot - Jul 21, 2022

2 by Chronigan »»
Jul 21, 2022 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.